PDA

View Full Version : Palermo 1R Injured Miss Pironkova def. Floris 6-4 7-6

FedererBulgaria
Jul 12th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Was 5-2in 2nd but....Ohhh dear i was so scared when Tsveti had a M. time out i hope she is ok :help: Floris is a good italian clay court player plays sometimes like top 50 and better but too many errors!Tsveti is looking not good,congrats for the win,i just hope u are all right!

PS 5-1 TB and the conemt. said "Now Pironkova has 4 macth poinst:lol: 5-2 Now Tsveti has 3 MPs:lol: At 6-3 he stopped talking LIKE WTF match is over:lol:"

ghosts
Jul 12th, 2010, 09:38 PM
I'm so glad that this match somehow finished!!!

hope nothing serious with Tsveti...

Hian
Jul 12th, 2010, 09:39 PM
Anna :hug:
A good match...

P_Fer
Jul 12th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Tsveti, nice job toughing out the win but I hope the injury is nothing serious!

FORZA SARITA
Jul 12th, 2010, 09:42 PM
withdraw from here tsveti :hug:

*JR*
Jul 12th, 2010, 09:43 PM
Tsvet:angel: is... The Good Bulgarian. :bounce:

Hian
Jul 12th, 2010, 09:43 PM
withdraw from here tsveti :hug:

:lol: :lol: Love this.

FORZA SARITA
Jul 12th, 2010, 09:48 PM
:lol: :lol: Love this.

why?:confused:

VIKA?
Jul 12th, 2010, 09:51 PM
well done Tsveti:yeah:

black_fire
Jul 12th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Floris is such a strange player :o

She was hitting errors from all over the court after the medical timeout and seemed she didn't care at all whether she's losing or not ... But in the second set when she was *2-5 down she just started playing pretty solid and stopped hitting those horrendous UEs. She definitely has a good clay court game but the problem is in her head, I suppose :help:

On the other hand Tsvetana did enough to win this match, her movement at times was just :drool: Glad she focused and played smartly in the TB.

Good luck vs Craybas, it's time for revenge :)

(or since it's played in Palermo may be I should say vendetta :lol:)

Stimpy
Jul 12th, 2010, 09:59 PM
Injured?? This really sucks. Hopefully it's not enough to make her withdraw, because she has a good chance to go far here. Go Tsveti :hearts:

Bulgaria
Jul 12th, 2010, 10:01 PM
Tsveti really didn't play her best today. The UE's were too many, and by many I mean A LOT. She didn't felt well on the court at all. Yes Floris played quite agressive and if she gets her mind straight she could enter top 100 soon. She just needs to stop and think a little bit at some moments.
Glad Tsveti won but if she wants to make something more here she needs to concentrate on her game because she was distracted somewhere else today.

Borishynikov
Jul 13th, 2010, 12:06 AM
"At the beginning of the match I had a little injury, but after a medical timeout I felt better," said Pironkova, who was treated for a rib injury. "In the second set I was very aggressive and played good tennis. I was particularly happy with my forehand. I'm happy to win today and hope I'll play a good tournament."

from WTA site...

FedererBulgaria
Jul 13th, 2010, 12:08 AM
"At the beginning of the match I had a little injury, but after a medical timeout I felt better," said Pironkova, who was treated for a rib injury. "In the second set I was very aggressive and played good tennis. I was particularly happy with my forehand. I'm happy to win today and hope I'll play a good tournament."

from WTA site...

Nice to hear..now she is WTA site fav player:lol::bounce: