PDA

View Full Version : US Open Final Predication: S.Stosur def. M.Navratilova 4-2

twight6
Jul 12th, 2010, 04:28 AM
I won the US Open in Grand Slam tennis for the Wii :bounce: as my created player, Sam Stosur.

I beat Ivanovic in the 4th round, Venus in the quarters, Serena in the semis, and Navratilova in the final!

Since this is so realistic and very likely to happen, I thought I would share with the board so that when Sammy beats Martina in the final (4-2, remember ;)) you will all remember that you heard it here first.

:wavey:

:) Has anyone played this game?? I personally love it :hearts:. I'm Sam with a big forehand, big serve, and I won Wimbledon because I actually serve and volleyed ;)

Venus is the best female player on the game, imo. She hits very big and moves well. And I beat Navratilova 11-9 in the semis of Wimbledon :tape: (playing to 3 :eek: ), because we both just serve and volleyed :lol:

Pasta-Na
Jul 12th, 2010, 05:05 AM
umm... ok.

Lord Choc Ice
Jul 12th, 2010, 05:12 AM
Congrats. ;)

M.P
Jul 12th, 2010, 05:28 AM
it's Sam stosur not Samantha Stosur :p

shoryuken
Jul 12th, 2010, 05:44 AM
lol I love that game but I hate the bugs when playing online

Jajaloo
Jul 12th, 2010, 05:45 AM
My JJ on Wii Grand Slam Tennis always wins the AO.

it's Sam stosur not Samantha Stosur

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/player/samantha-stosur_2257889_7941

twight6
Jul 12th, 2010, 05:52 AM
My JJ on Wii Grand Slam Tennis always wins the AO.

I can't get past the quarterfinal :smash: Not sure what it is :lol:

lol I love that game but I hate the bugs when playing online

I haven't tried online, but I hope to

Serenus Christ
Jul 12th, 2010, 06:01 AM
^^^
Don't play online,
you will regret it :o
its terrible!

Caralenko
Jul 12th, 2010, 06:48 AM
Online is awful :lol:

Also, my Demented (-ieva wouldn't fit. I hate their letter restrictions). Won the calendar slam twice. :lol: Doesn't mean she's going to.

Jajaloo
Jul 12th, 2010, 07:06 AM
:lol:

And there's no Serbian flag! :help:

Bruno71
Jul 12th, 2010, 08:14 AM
Is that game any good? I really disliked Virtua Tennis for Wii.

shoryuken
Jul 12th, 2010, 08:21 AM

I love it. You use the Wiimote to swing. The online is fun when it works but as other's pointed out, it sucks when the random bugs come (like your opponent scores an ace even though you hit a return inside the court)

Jajaloo
Jul 12th, 2010, 08:27 AM
It's good if you're using the Wii Motion +. It takes a while to get used to the swing, and how to make the most of the motion +, but once you get used to it - :inlove:

Caralenko
Jul 12th, 2010, 08:38 AM

It's one of the most frustrating games you will ever try to play.

But it is 10000x better than Virtua Tennis or Top Spin on the Wii.

Juju Nostalgique
Jul 12th, 2010, 10:08 AM
Impressive tennis thread! :tape:

Alejandrawrrr
Jul 12th, 2010, 11:53 AM
I won the US Open in Grand Slam tennis for the Wii :bounce: as my created player, Sam Stosur.

I beat Ivanovic in the 4th round, Venus in the quarters, Serena in the semis, and Navratilova in the final!

Since this is so realistic and very likely to happen, I thought I would share with the board so that when Sammy beats Martina in the final (4-2, remember ;)) you will all remember that you heard it here first.

:wavey:

:) Has anyone played this game?? I personally love it :hearts:. I'm Sam with a big forehand, big serve, and I won Wimbledon because I actually serve and volleyed ;)

Venus is the best female player on the game, imo. She hits very big and moves well. And I beat Navratilova 11-9 in the semis of Wimbledon :tape: (playing to 3 :eek: ), because we both just serve and volleyed :lol:

:sad: She can't even get past the quarters on a wii game :help:

Baselinebasher
Jul 12th, 2010, 12:25 PM
it's Sam stosur not Samantha Stosur :p

Yeah, Samantha is a female name.