M.P
Jul 11th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Agnes :cheer:

Carotastrophe
Budapest-Goat :worship:

iPatty
Handed it to her Patty. :rolleyes: Didn't even play well this week, just got lucky with the draw and some players choking. Still stand by my decision that she should retire.

Well done Agnes. She's a nice girl and it's always good to see nice players win at home.

Julian.
Jul 11th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Congratz for defending your title in your home tournament Agnes :cheer:

Ferg
Jul 11th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Well done to her. :bigclap:

Meteor Shower
Jul 11th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Budapest-Goat :worship:

Yep :p Congrats Agnes.

Patty :weirdo: what was that. even the dropshots landed before the net :o

Drine
Jul 11th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Yay, well done Agi, congrats http://www.vvdrienerlo.nl/smileys/61.gif http://www.vvdrienerlo.nl/smileys/95.gif

Chakvenus
Jul 11th, 2010, 01:33 PM
congrats Agi!!
title defended :woohoo: - and she looked so happy when she won, running to her box and hugging everyone there.
Patty - not too pretty. i hoped you would at least draw it out to a third.
well GL to both in Prague!!

machinist
Jul 11th, 2010, 01:34 PM
Schnyder was terrible in the first set. Error after error. It looked liked she didn't care and there was no concentration whatsoever. At least in the second set she put up a decent fight but Agnes came up with the better shots in key moments.

Libertango
Jul 11th, 2010, 01:37 PM
I bet Agnes wishes there was a GS in Hungary.

Congrats! :yeah:

iGOAT
Jul 11th, 2010, 01:38 PM
I'm so happy for her.

My prayer is that she can learn to play this way regularly (minus the choking). I think it's just a difference of concentration and motivation. If she could play the way she has played here the past two years consistently, she would have done so much more.

Now bring this form to Prague? I highly doubt she'll come anywhere close to winning there, but you just never know with her.

Patty :hug: I have to say she maybe should retire, but at the same time I would like to see her here again next year :awww:.

Shvedbarilescu
Handed it to her Patty. :rolleyes: Didn't even play well this week, just got lucky with the draw and some players choking. Still stand by my decision that she should retire.

Well done Agnes. She's a nice girl and it's always good to see nice players win at home.

Even if she is enjoying herself on the tour and still earning a very substantial amount of money? :confused:

Fired
Bow down to the Budapest Queen :worship: Let's hope this is the turning point of her season and she can get back to top30 by the end of the year.

itzhak
Jul 11th, 2010, 01:39 PM
The ceremony goes on and on and on and on....

A-Bond
Jul 11th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Well done Agnes! 4th fave who has won a (MM)Title this year :) Last year she was the only one.

CoryAnnAvants#1
Jul 11th, 2010, 01:43 PM
I can't believe people are suggesting Patty retire after she just had her best result of the year. Her top 10 days are probably done with, but perhaps she's content to be a mid-level player and travel the world with her husband. Already made $192,000 so far this year...it's not exactly like she'd be making that kind of money at another job.

Sasja
Jul 11th, 2010, 01:51 PM
Agnes :woohoo:

Pasta-Na
Jul 11th, 2010, 01:52 PM
patty's hair :sad:

ElusiveChanteuse
Jul 11th, 2010, 01:54 PM
:cheer:

Jorn
Jul 11th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Congrats Agnes! :)

iPatty
Jul 11th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Even if she is enjoying herself on the tour and still earning a very substantial amount of money? :confused:

It's a selfish decision. After seeing her in and around the Top10 for the six years I have been a Schnyder fan, I don't get much joy out of seeing her blast backhands into the stands and be a mid-level Top60 player. I am just ready for her to move on and settle down with her husband. It doesn't really seem like she is enjoying herself to me. Even against Ondraskova she just went through patches where she honestly did not care if the ball went in or out or if she won the points. That is not something you want to see in a player as a fan.

#kArLoS#
Jul 11th, 2010, 02:02 PM
Mission acomplished,Agi ;) :bowdown:

Slutiana
Jul 11th, 2010, 02:07 PM
It's a selfish decision. After seeing her in and around the Top10 for the six years I have been a Schnyder fan, I don't get much joy out of seeing her blast backhands into the stands and be a mid-level Top60 player. I am just ready for her to move on and settle down with her husband. It doesn't really seem like she is enjoying herself to me. Even against Ondraskova she just went through patches where she honestly did not care if the ball went in or out or if she won the points. That is not something you want to see in a player as a fan.
Well I guess that after doing something that has taken up so much of her life, it can be hard to stop and say 'that's enough'. I think she will retire at the end of the year anyway.

*JR*
Jul 11th, 2010, 02:07 PM
I am just ready for her to move on and settle down with her husband.

If that Convicted Criminal doesn't disappear with her money. :help:

VIKA?
Jul 11th, 2010, 02:08 PM
Agi:yeah:

Christinawww
Jul 11th, 2010, 02:10 PM
well done Agi. Not easy defending a title and to top it off in your home country. So happy for her

JJ Expres
Jul 11th, 2010, 02:13 PM

earning money for living is selfish?are you going to give her $200 000?

topic@ nice to see agi winning:yeah:

Mixal
Jul 11th, 2010, 02:14 PM
Agnes :clap2:

I haven't seen the match so I can't say much... well, she looked so hott this week! :hearts:

Spiritof42
Jul 11th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Congrats to Agnes for successfully defending her home title. :yeah: :D
(and for looking great doing it :drool:)

If she wants to keep playing and you no longer enjoy watching her tennis, maybe it's time for *you* to move on. :shrug:

Sexysova
Jul 11th, 2010, 02:26 PM
well done, Agnes :inlove: I can't wait to see her in Prague, hopefully I will :)

hankqq
Jul 11th, 2010, 02:28 PM
Agnes :rocker2: :sport: very surprised she managed to defend her title :lol: :p hopefully she can pick up some momentum from this week and do better in bigger events again :angel:

Pops Maellard
Jul 11th, 2010, 02:33 PM
Well done. I'm a big fan of defended titles. :angel:

iGOAT
Jul 11th, 2010, 02:37 PM
If anyone has pictures of her with the trophy they would be appreciated :).

Ryan
Jul 11th, 2010, 02:39 PM
earning money for living is selfish?are you going to give her $200 000?

topic@ nice to see agi winning:yeah:

I'm hoping he meant that him wanting her to retire is the selfish decision. Cuz, it is.

jonny84
Jul 11th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Nice defence for Szavay! Hope this will be a motivator for her for the rest of the season.

allrounder
Jul 11th, 2010, 02:41 PM
Well done to Agi and congrats on winning a 4th title :yeah: she hit some nice double handed backhand shots during the match :drool: It would be nice if she could build on this and start to become a bit more consistent again.

Patty :hug:

blablah
Jul 11th, 2010, 02:42 PM
congratz agnes even that dulgheru shoulded be there , but she was a little too much anxoius

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 11th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Well done Agnes :yeah: She's the BudaGOAT :p

Patty :hug: Still a nice run this week with a couple surprising wins :D. Hopefully she'll do well next week aswell :bounce:

PerfectForm
Jul 11th, 2010, 02:45 PM
it seems the only place Agnes can play tennis now is in Budapest... what a waste of talent, she should be in the top 10 with her 2007 form.

Juanes
Jul 11th, 2010, 02:48 PM
congrats Agi :D

Shvedbarilescu
Jul 11th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Very deserved title for Agnes. She had to fight hard for it and it obviously means a lot to her. I think she is also a player who really does appreciate her fans and feels a responsibility to them which is good to see. :yeah:

Tenisci
Jul 11th, 2010, 03:08 PM
patty :(

iPatty
Jul 11th, 2010, 03:13 PM
I'm hoping he meant that him wanting her to retire is the selfish decision. Cuz, it is.

Correct. Obviously earning money for a living is not selfish. Not that hard to figure out what I meant, but this is a JJ fan we're talking about. :lol:

I have moved on, in response to whoever said that. I am not going to make some huge dramatical scene, I'll leave that to the resident TF drama queens. Obviously I still support her because she has been my favorite player for the past six years but I am not as invested in her results as I used to be...and for that matter, she doesn't seem to be that invested either. :shrug:

KoOlMaNsEaN
Jul 11th, 2010, 03:49 PM
:bounce: Sooo happy right now! Well done Agnes, hopefully the confidence earned here can propel you to the top 20!

Deck
Jul 11th, 2010, 04:18 PM
well done Agnes:yeah:

JJ Expres
Jul 11th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Correct. Obviously earning money for a living is not selfish. Not that hard to figure out what I meant, but this is a JJ fan we're talking about. :lol:

my bad sorry...i thought you said patty is selfish xD

MegaDethly
Jul 11th, 2010, 05:10 PM
Penny Schneiden :(

iGOAT
Jul 11th, 2010, 05:29 PM
The first trophy picture: http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/javaImages/ce/a9/0,,12781~8890830,00.jpg.

Gregorio87
Jul 11th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Agi:bowdown: I hope it will be really a confidence boost, nost just a flash of great form like last year...

Agi:yeah:

Fucsovics in your avi:yeah:

Vwilliamsfan1
Jul 11th, 2010, 06:11 PM
Good job Agnes!! :bounce:

BluSthil
Jul 11th, 2010, 08:16 PM
Szavay is a very good player. It doesn't surprise me at all. This or next year could very well be Patty's last year of professional tennis.

Marionated
Jul 11th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Expected result.

At least Patty was able to defend her points :)

cn ireland
Jul 11th, 2010, 09:42 PM
Congrats Agnes:banana:

Now build on this title win please:)

TennisFan66
Jul 11th, 2010, 10:02 PM
WD to Szavay and its nice to see a girl, who can smile on court .. Patty :hug:

rucolo
Jul 11th, 2010, 10:20 PM
Congrats for defending your title in your home country, Agnes!:bounce:

WTA singles title #4.:D

Agnes and Patty seem to get along well.
They also played doubles together here.

Agnes :clap2:

I haven't seen the match so I can't say much... well, she looked so hott this week! :hearts:

yeah, Agnes looked really great in her outfit!:hearts:
She has a nice body.

Very deserved title for Agnes. She had to fight hard for it and it obviously means a lot to her. I think she is also a player who really does appreciate her fans and feels a responsibility to them which is good to see. :yeah:

Indeed.;)

faboozadoo15
Jul 12th, 2010, 02:08 AM
Yay!! Hopefully Agnes can get some momentum from this and get herself seeded for the US Open.

Keadz
Jul 12th, 2010, 02:18 AM
Bit of a waste of time staying up to watch that last night, but in saying that...it might be one of the last times I get to see some of her matches televised. Bad luck Patty, but good tournament. This season has been almost a identical to last year, hopefully she can go deep this coming week. Some good results in the US would be a welcome change.

Congrats Agnes, hopefully this gives her some confidence to start getting some better results. Wish she would play aggresively more often, she to often falls in to moonball/defensive mode and it gets her no where.

Beat
Jul 12th, 2010, 10:10 AM
i once had very high hopes for szavay. i really thought she could be a contender. it wasn't meant to be ... but at least here's another title for her! :yeah:

I am just ready for her to move on and settle down with her husband.

everything is better than settling down with that man ;)

Nefertiti
Jul 12th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Expected.