PDA

View Full Version : Budapest R16: Szavay def. Meusburger 7-5 6-3

Mynarco
Jul 8th, 2010, 04:42 PM
Patchy display from szavay :o

SVK
Jul 8th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Meusburger magic still works, because she is doing absolutely nothing but she is still able to play a close sets:eek:

But when I compare this match and Pennetta - Craybas which was playing in the same time, even the music between the games there was better as this match

Mynarco
Jul 8th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Meusburger magic still works, because she is doing absolutely nothing but she is still able to play a close sets:eek:

But when I compare this match and Pennetta - Craybas which was playing in the same time, even the music between the games there was better as this match

I have no idea how Yvonne get 8 games by doing NOTHING (yeah, some winners but most points she won are from Szavay's crazy UEs)

SVK
Jul 8th, 2010, 04:48 PM
I have no idea how Yvonne get 8 games by doing NOTHING (yeah, some winners but most points she won are from Szavay's crazy UEs)

When I was watching she didn´t hit ANY winner:spit:

Gregorio87
Jul 8th, 2010, 05:44 PM
:o I think Meusburger woke up one morning and said: "If Wozniacki can be No. 3 with just pushing, then I can be top 100 the same way but without a proper serve!" And she did it.

Agi at least left the pusher mode, she is now in 1UE - 1 winner mode. Tomorrow against Cornet:hearts:

SVK
Jul 8th, 2010, 05:52 PM
:o I think Meusburger woke up one morning and said: "If Wozniacki can be No. 3 with just pushing, then I can be top 100 the same way but without a proper serve!" And she did it.

Agi at least left the pusher mode, she is now in 1UE - 1 winner mode. Tomorrow against Cornet:hearts:

Not...Wozniacki woke up once and said: "If Meusburger can be in TOP 100, then I can be in TOP 10 the same way but with a serve"..And she did it:angel:

iGOAT
Jul 8th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Ágnes played well AT TIMES but she is unfocused or something in that every single time she goes ahead it's followed by a bunch of UE's :rolleyes: then every now and then Ágnes plays mediocrely/well and goes ahead and then just repeats the process :o.

Gregorio87
Jul 8th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Not...Wozniacki woke up once and said: "If Meusburger can be in TOP 100, then I can be in TOP 10 the same way but with a serve"..And she did it:angel:

Maybe it's more reasonable:scratch: Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

SVK
Jul 8th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Meusburger was in TOP 100 first, her highest ranking is 60 from November 2007:p

faboozadoo15
Jul 8th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Agnes's lack of focus during matches is really depressing. She loses her way so often and makes clueless errors.

She doesn't seem to be using any of her weapons well. This is a girl who had one of the bigger serves on tour at one point...

$uricate
Jul 8th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Yeah Yvonne was doing her thing way before Caro was :o

So SVK is right.

But please dont ever compare that Pusher to Yvonne again people, you are just tainting her.

Still pretty close. Imagine what Yvonne could have done if she had a "game" :hearts:

Ellery
Jul 8th, 2010, 08:46 PM
Yvonne :hug: Will burgerize more opponents in the upcoming weeks :drool:

$uricate
Jul 8th, 2010, 08:47 PM
Yvonne :hug: Will burgerize more opponents in the upcoming weeks :drool:

I thought you said buggerize :sobbing:

Xian
Jul 9th, 2010, 12:14 PM
damn I thought the moose was looooose :sad::sad::sad:

frenchie
Jul 9th, 2010, 12:27 PM
I'm still amazed at Agnes beautiful game
All her strokes are so fluid and effortless!

Carotastrophe
Jul 9th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Yvonne :hug:
Agnes :eek: