PDA

View Full Version : WWW QF Budapest: Schnyder vs. [8] Hercog?

igralec33
Jul 8th, 2010, 01:01 PM
It's a litle boring without WWW threads lately. :p So, who is going to reach SF here? :)

Chakvenus
Jul 8th, 2010, 01:08 PM
GO PATTY!!!
she will if she plays like she did against Kleybanova.

nevetssllim
Jul 8th, 2010, 01:10 PM
I've voted for Patty in three. She seems fairly motivated after her Wimbledon faux-pas and she played well against Kleybanova. Looking forward to the match. :D

.Andrew.
Jul 8th, 2010, 01:10 PM
It should be a great match. Two really good dirtballers against each other. :)

Well, I think Patty is going to have a field day with forehand to backhand exchanges with Hercog. Pulling Hercog off the court with the serve is going to be advantage-Patty (some cool things about a lefty serve :p) Hercog is going to have to be a lot more patient than she was against Castano. I hope she will utilize her slice more often in this match as well to change the pace and to neutralize rallies.

Anyway, I was so unimpressed with Polona against Castano that I think Patty will win the match. I hope I'm wrong though. Come on Polona! :)

serenus_2k8
Jul 8th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Cmon Patty.

igralec33
Jul 8th, 2010, 06:21 PM

Well, I think Patty is going to have a field day with forehand to backhand exchanges with Hercog. Pulling Hercog off the court with the serve is going to be advantage-Patty (some cool things about a lefty serve :p) Hercog is going to have to be a lot more patient than she was against Castano. I hope she will utilize her slice more often in this match as well to change the pace and to neutralize rallies.

Anyway, I was so unimpressed with Polona against Castano that I think Patty will win the match. I hope I'm wrong though. Come on Polona! :)
Yeah, I totally agree - Polona played really bad match against Castano but I really hope and think she can't play so bad again. :unsure: But if we are judging from what I see in R2 from Hercog and what from Schnyder then I would also bet on Schnyder. :p
Polona, please win this match and next 2 (:p), it's really nice chance for first WTA title.

*Jool*
Jul 8th, 2010, 06:26 PM
gremo Polona !

*JR*
Jul 8th, 2010, 06:33 PM
PP (Probably Patty) as Polona has that sucky Zoltan Kuharzsky (ex-SUI Fed Cup Captain) as her coach. Who was Belgrade Babe's early in her career, when the Serbian Suissie was 0-4 against the Felon's Frau. Then (after Herr Holzmann finally said that Zoltan err, "needs fired") :devil: I gave Dan the Peppermint Prescription. (Sven wasn't yet assigned to her by Adidas) She won that match easily, and hasn't lost to Hoffy's Handmaiden since then. (Ana then lost to Chaky in Warsaw R2, but I didn't have a role in that match) :shrug:

Slutiana
Jul 8th, 2010, 06:37 PM

Not much to add to this.

I hope it's a good match, Gremo Polona.