PDA

View Full Version : Barbora Zahalavova Strycova attitude

AaronJoyB
Jul 8th, 2010, 11:14 AM
I saw her match against Lucie... She is so annoying..throwing racquet, yelling...How bad! The same was in her match versus Masha in Wimbledon...she acted like she was the n1!

From her part Lucie is one of the most fair player on Wta!

Bronx19
Jul 8th, 2010, 11:15 AM
She is a brain dead dope. Some of the decisions she makes are just idiotic.

gorre
Jul 8th, 2010, 11:16 AM
Barbie is really crazy. She's lovely when she's upset. What is it "dopiche"? :confused: :lol: :lol:

AaronJoyB
Jul 8th, 2010, 11:16 AM
She is a brain dead dope. Some of the decisions she makes are just idiotic.
expecially on the tiebreak! :devil:

-NAJ-
Jul 8th, 2010, 11:21 AM
during pause she writes in her workbook. Someone need to write her" stay calm after points you stupid woman"

serenus_2k8
Jul 8th, 2010, 11:22 AM
She thinks shes better than she is so gets angry when she sees her own mediocrity :shrug: Well done Lucie though :)

Elwin.
Jul 8th, 2010, 11:22 AM
:yawn:

gorre
Jul 8th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Barbie in 2nd set after lost 40-0 : I'am such a love :lol:

nevetssllim
Jul 8th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Barbora :inlove:

Rix643
Jul 8th, 2010, 11:35 AM
I once witnessed one of her antics (Linz, last year):

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w67/Rix643/Linz09/D1_091011/IMG_1585.jpg

It seemed to have amused Barrois, though..

Juju Nostalgique
Jul 8th, 2010, 11:42 AM
She doesn't f*ck enough I guess... :weirdo:

SVK
Jul 8th, 2010, 11:56 AM
She is actually full of fun - emotional, throwing racquets, screaming :shout:, speaking vulgar words to herself :secret:, exploding :explode:, making waves http://www.vvdrienerlo.nl/smileys/88.gif or fistpumping http://i50.tinypic.com/29x98io.gif (very similar as some slumping balkan babe)...she is making boring match interesting...I will better watch some drama as two ladies just walking from one side to other like soliders playing push-push-sometimeswinner match

JackFrost
Jul 8th, 2010, 11:58 AM
I don´t really mind, if she is throwing her racket or if she is discussing with herself. In most cases, it hurts her game more, than that of her opponents. So, who cares.
On the atp tour, some player throw their rackets and cursing even more often and nobody gives a shit. :)

A Magicman
Jul 8th, 2010, 11:59 AM
I like that attitude, I am playing the same way. I even threw my racket and shouted just 2 days ago when I was up 6-2, 4-1 and netted an easy forehand. :devil:

Halepsova
Jul 8th, 2010, 12:01 PM
And where is the rule saying that you can behave like a spoiled brat if you are world #1? :tape:

serenus_2k8
Jul 8th, 2010, 12:03 PM
And where is the rule saying that you can behave like a spoiled brat if you are world #1? :tape:

The rulers make their own rules :wavey:

StephenUK
Jul 8th, 2010, 12:24 PM
I saw her play Sveta at Wimbledon a couple of years ago and she had a complete strop there too!

janko
Jul 8th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Barbie is really crazy. She's lovely when she's upset. What is it "dopiche"? :confused: :lol: :lol:

Good for her the umpires don't speak czech :devil:

It means something like "fuck!"

Kipling
Jul 8th, 2010, 12:55 PM
I agree that she has a temper problem. Against Julia Goerges in Ponte Vedra this year she threw her racquet several times. And they were doubles partners that week, too. She does seem to have a problem keeping herself composed.

Umberella
Jul 8th, 2010, 01:16 PM
She needs to grow up and deal with losing a point. She reminds me of rodionova, but without the semi-obligatory "i like her because she's australian" thing, and she also beat my fave player at Wimbledon. Not much going for her in my books :p

Kipling
Jul 8th, 2010, 01:28 PM
She needs to grow up and deal with losing a point. She reminds me of rodionova, but without the semi-obligatory "i like her because she's australian" thing, and she also beat my fave player at Wimbledon. Not much going for her in my books :p

It's funny you say that because at PVB this year, I saw Rodionova and Zahlavova Strycova back to back and I couldn't help thinking what a train wreck it would be if those two were ever doubles partners.

The Kaz
Jul 8th, 2010, 01:34 PM
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=399773

^ Need I say more about Barbie's attitude :lol: :tape: :scared:

TennisFan66
Jul 8th, 2010, 01:40 PM
I saw her match against Lucie... She is so annoying..throwing racquet, yelling...How bad! The same was in her match versus Masha in Wimbledon...she acted like she was the n1!

From her part Lucie is one of the most fair player on Wta!

Today was my first time to see BZS play, so I dont know about SW19, but I certainly agree with your assessment. Her moaning and whining, when her opponent hits a good shot is plain weird and imo ruins her own game.

Technically, I don't think the two girls were far apart, but mentally Safarova was a giant compared to the midget BZS.

serenus_2k8
Jul 8th, 2010, 01:49 PM
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=399773

^ Need I say more about Barbie attitude :lol: :tape: :scared:

Cant believe I missed that post :haha: Hillarious, what a funny read. Im shocked, yet not overly suprised. The poor umpire :rolls:

njnetswill
Jul 8th, 2010, 04:41 PM
One of those top juniors who never made it to the top tier of the pro tour.

Drake1980
Jul 8th, 2010, 05:34 PM
She accused me and Martijn(Coocoocachoo) of stealing her money at Wimbledon Qualies in 2007! :tape: :eek:

darkchild
Jul 8th, 2010, 08:31 PM
She accused me and Martijn(Coocoocachoo) of stealing her money at Wimbledon Qualies in 2007! :tape: :eek:

:tape: Details please!

Atrixo
Jul 9th, 2010, 01:09 AM
She didn't seem mentally/emotionally unstable when I caught her matches at the Rogers Cup last year. :shrug:

But then again, I could've caught her on her good days; or she was taking her medication. :lol:

But in all seriousness, I found her to be really cute! :kiss:

Craig.
Jul 9th, 2010, 01:16 AM
She's not even a bitch, she's a fucking child. It's sad to see.

RenaSlam.
Jul 9th, 2010, 01:25 AM
Most annoying bitch other than Rodionova.

Midnight_Robber
Jul 9th, 2010, 01:33 AM
She's not even a bitch, she's a fucking child. It's sad to see.

I found her inadvertently hilarious when I first saw her play - her behaviour was just downright mystifying to me :lol: - but ultimately she's a little bit disturbing... Maybe the anctics are her way of 'dealing' with stress, but clearly it's not working and she annoys the hell out of some viewers.

And she *does* have a way of turning a tennis court into a play-ground at recess... :help: