PDA

View Full Version : How long is MJ Martinez Sanchez out for?

HOS
Jul 5th, 2010, 07:06 AM
WD Wimby and now Bastaad where she was defending champ.
Sad
:(
Is it the same kneww she hurt in poland during Fed Cup?
Pretty serious?

I am hoping it isnt to bad (the fact that nuria isn't playing doub's in Bastaad, makes me think (or hope) that MJ MS was going to play and play doubles too but then WD sort of at last moment)

I hope she can come back strong...poor lufff

Any news would be great

Thanks

Aaric
Jul 5th, 2010, 12:23 PM
A month and a half I think.

Aaric
Jul 5th, 2010, 12:23 PM

Aaric
Jul 5th, 2010, 12:24 PM

spiceboy
Jul 5th, 2010, 12:43 PM
(the fact that nuria isn't playing doub's in Bastaad, makes me think (or hope) that MJ MS was going to play and play doubles too but then WD sort of at last moment)

Unfortunately not. Nuria is trying to get her singles ranking back in Bastad.

MJMS is even doubtful for the USO :sobbing:

Daruma.
Jul 5th, 2010, 12:54 PM
MJMS is even doubtful for the USO :sobbing:

:speakles:
:sobbing:

US Open series without MJMS? :help:

Shvedbarilescu
Jul 5th, 2010, 01:46 PM
That's just so depressing. MJMS was just getting ready to have the best 6 months of her career I think. And then...she gets that neck problem at RG and then this horrible knee injury.

Injuries suck. And there is never a good time to get injured. But I think the most heartbreaking injuries come when a player is cut down just as they are in the form of their lives. In that respect this reminds me so much of Vera's ankle injury of last year. It's just awful when a player works their whole life to become as good a player as they can be and just when all the pieces start falling into place and a player wakes up knowing they are playing the best tennis of the lives......bang!!!...they are knocked off the circuit for an extended period right at the most crucial part of the year. :bigcry:

Not much else to say except I hope Mariajo will be back ASAP and when she does return that she is able to quickly recapture that beautiful Rome form once again. :inlove:

HOS
Jul 5th, 2010, 11:50 PM
thanks for info......i'm just so depressed for her

Temperenka
Jul 6th, 2010, 12:54 AM
Sad injury. She would have had a great chance to go very deep in both Paris and London, in my opinion.

Hopefully she comes back and finds form quickly. She is a nice chance of pace to have on the tour.

Good luck to MJMS in her recovery and all the best to her fans in the waiting period. :)