PDA

View Full Version : Bad Time For Serena Haters!!

cehowardrx7
Jul 4th, 2010, 12:59 AM
Just want to make the comment and observation, that it is a bad time for Serema Willimas Haters!!

Bruno71
Jul 4th, 2010, 01:02 AM
Just want to make the comment and observation, that it is a bad time for Serema Willimas Haters!!

Who is Serema Willimas and why would anyone hate her? :confused:

SvetaPleaseWin.
Jul 4th, 2010, 01:03 AM
Who is Serema Willimas and why would anyone hate her? :confused:

:worship: ta.

obvious comment, much like it is a bad time for 99% of people when wozniacki wins a match

Burisleif
Jul 4th, 2010, 01:16 AM
:worship: ta.

obvious comment, much like it is a bad time for 99% of people when wozniacki wins a match

The British girls looked so pretty in the first round. :rolls:

SvetaPleaseWin.
Jul 4th, 2010, 01:20 AM
The British girls looked so pretty in the first round. :rolls:

ohhhh youre getting down and dirteh about ma brits! well its not all about wimbledon you know, baltacha is a talent (an average talent, but at least she does something unlike caro) and the rest are either overweight or lack talent. we have juniors (as always) and hope someone can transfer that hope to seniors at least.

sue barker. that is why british tennis will forever and always be better than anyone else.

Burisleif
Jul 4th, 2010, 01:31 AM
ohhhh youre getting down and dirteh about ma brits! well its not all about wimbledon you know, baltacha is a talent (an average talent, but at least she does something unlike caro) and the rest are either overweight or lack talent. we have juniors (as always) and hope someone can transfer that hope to seniors at least.

sue barker. that is why british tennis will forever and always be better than anyone else.

Sue was very pretty making up the numbers... :rolls: If by doing something... you mean occasionally wining? then i agree that that's nothing to aspire to... :p

Virginia had some moments though... Jumped and hit my head on the ceiling in 77... :)

spartanfan
Jul 4th, 2010, 01:33 AM
Can't we just focus and enjoy that Serena won today and captured her 13th Grand Slam?! Fuck the haters, it's all about Serena today!!!!!!!!

SvetaPleaseWin.
Jul 4th, 2010, 01:36 AM
Sue was very pretty making up the numbers... :rolls: If by doing something... you mean occasionally wining? then i agree that that's nothing to aspire to... :p

Virginia had some moments though... Jumped and hit my head on the ceiling in 77... :)

sadly i wasnt born then :lol: i was -10, but that was sue's title! in true brit style she choked that semi away!

tennis aint big in britain at all apart from wimbledon (if its not in a world cup yr) so i will take decent juniors, and they will whup your danish #1 who relies on people losing :rolleyes:

my fave players are sveta, serena and safin-no way was i gonna end up a caro fan :lol:

kiwifan
Jul 4th, 2010, 01:45 AM
au contraire mon frere, haters (thin line between y'know) love when Serena does well because it gives them more threads to spread their hate.

Haters Love To Hate!!! :haha:

Burisleif
Jul 4th, 2010, 01:54 AM
sadly i wasnt born then :lol: i was -10, but that was sue's title! in true brit style she choked that semi away!

tennis aint big in britain at all apart from wimbledon (if its not in a world cup yr) so i will take decent juniors, and they will whup your danish #1 who relies on people losing :rolleyes:

my fave players are sveta, serena and safin-no way was i gonna end up a caro fan :lol:

Well I'm a resident spy in Britain... IIRC the way to win was a swift pint, and hit it as Hard as you can :)...

They may or may not... By the time they are ready, brawn might not be the deciding factor... You can only play your opponent, and there was a time my number one played like your hopefuls... Lets see what there game plan is when they are ripped apart by sheer power... :)

SvetaPleaseWin.
Jul 4th, 2010, 02:02 AM
Well I'm a resident spy in Britain... IIRC the way to win was a swift pint, and hit it as Hard as you can :)...

They may or may not... By the time they are ready, brawn might not be the deciding factor... You can only play your opponent, and there was a time my number one played like your hopefuls... Lets see what there game plan is when they are ripped apart by sheer power... :)

lol we do like our lager ;)

bally for me has been the best brit for a long while now (fuck anne k tbf) she has the serve of a top player-even jen capriati said that, its nerve that matters. i watched o'brien v krajicek at wimby a couple of yrs back and katie wasnt shit its just she doesnt have the belief and until (sadly) someone like murray wins the only tourny that (apparantely) matters wimby (i fucking hate wimbledon) they wont believe

Cakeisgood
Jul 4th, 2010, 02:09 AM
I hate that Serema girl. She thinks she's the fucking Serema Williams!

SvetaPleaseWin.
Jul 4th, 2010, 02:14 AM
I hate that Serema girl. She thinks she's the fucking Serema Williams!

be kind :lol: m is so close to n, fuckin keyboard

Jajaloo
Jul 4th, 2010, 02:16 AM
Nope, still as good a time as ever!

Q. Speaking of Hawk‑Eye, you could argue because of the mess in New York with Jennifer that night, the same umpire in the chair today.

SERENA WILLIAMS: I know. Tell me about it (smiling).

Q. In some way do you take in some pride that not only the USTA apologized to you, but it really did lead to Hawk‑Eye and your getting messed over that night led to a huge change in our game?

SERENA WILLIAMS: Could that have been 14? That could have been 14 today.

SvetaPleaseWin.
Jul 4th, 2010, 02:21 AM
Nope, still as good a time as ever!

Q. Speaking of Hawk‑Eye, you could argue because of the mess in New York with Jennifer that night, the same umpire in the chair today.

SERENA WILLIAMS: I know. Tell me about it (smiling).

Q. In some way do you take in some pride that not only the USTA apologized to you, but it really did lead to Hawk‑Eye and your getting messed over that night led to a huge change in our game?

SERENA WILLIAMS: Could that have been 14? That could have been 14 today.

lol true tbf

serena was robbed of that title and that debacle did lead to hawkeye being commonplace-purely because of who serena is

Burisleif
Jul 4th, 2010, 02:30 AM
lol we do like our lager ;)

bally for me has been the best brit for a long while now (fuck anne k tbf) she has the serve of a top player-even jen capriati said that, its nerve that matters. i watched o'brien v krajicek at wimby a couple of yrs back and katie wasnt shit its just she doesnt have the belief and until (sadly) someone like murray wins the only tourny that (apparantely) matters wimby (i fucking hate wimbledon) they wont believe

On the theme of Britain is the greatest thing since tennis iPlayer has an optimistic edit of the 77 game HERE (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/wimbledon/8106184.stm)

Betty was the Brawn of the time in many ways...

I sort of agree re Bally but when you consider that in 77 100mph was a class serve for men, I wonder when play will ever rule over brawn again.
Virginias win was huge at the time, because britain was, erm, suffering a slight confidence crisis at the time... :) The fact that she was dainty and still won, just helped reaffirm the the reality that it would be a long wait for the next brit champion.

SvetaPleaseWin.
Jul 4th, 2010, 02:39 AM
On the theme of Britain is the greatest thing since tennis iPlayer has an optimistic edit of the 77 game HERE (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/wimbledon/8106184.stm)

Betty was the Brawn of the time in many ways...

I sort of agree re Bally but when you consider that in 77 100mph was a class serve for men, I wonder when play will ever rule over brawn again.
Virginias win was huge at the time, because britain was, erm, suffering a slight confidence crisis at the time... :) The fact that she was dainty and still won, just helped reaffirm the the reality that it would be a long wait for the next brit champion.

lol britain always has an optimistic view of everything as we are so shit but pretend we are great "britain" can you guess im not a patriot ;)

i like classy shot makers-serena, sveta, flavia- but power is the name of the game, boring consistency