PDA

View Full Version : 100k Cuneo ITF QF (wc)Romina Oprandi (ITA) d. Evgeniya Rodina (RUS) 60 62

Shvedbarilescu
Jul 2nd, 2010, 07:11 PM
I don't post a lot of ITF result threads. But this is quite an important one. Firstly because it is a very impressive comprehensive win which indicates Romina Oprandi is in fine fettle but more importantly because this win should bring Romina back into the top 100 for the 1st time in over 3 years when Romina's career was interupted for more than a year due to injury.

It has not been an easy road back but her progress this year has been very good. Romina began the year at 215 and thus far in all singles events her win-loss record this year stands at a very solid 38-9. Very definately she is a very welcome sight back in the top 100, and I hope she is in for a long stay there and can continue to move up the rankings.

Hian
Jul 2nd, 2010, 07:23 PM
That's a very good news :)
Romina is a good player, and I hope she can return to her real levels. Her win-loss is one of the better of the circuit, and that symbolizes she deserves to be in Top 100.
Now I want to see her in some WTA tournaments! Good luck Kimi :)

Aaron.
Jul 2nd, 2010, 07:27 PM
:eek:

MAGIKARPETTA
Jul 2nd, 2010, 07:30 PM
I don't post a lot of ITF result threads. But this is quite an important one. Firstly because it is a very impressive comprehensive win which indicates Romina Oprandi is in fine fettle but more importantly because this win should bring Romina back into the top 100 for the 1st time in over 3 years when Romina's career was interupted for more than a year due to injury.

It has not been an easy road back but her progress this year has been very good. Romina began the year at 215 and thus far in all singles events her win-loss record this year stands at a very solid 38-9. Very definately she is a very welcome sight back in the top 100, and I hope she is in for a long stay there and can continue to move up the rankings.

well said! She deserves every success and lucky possible! Go Kimi!!!

FORZA SARITA
Jul 2nd, 2010, 09:15 PM
i'm so happy for her :) back in top100 and she's still injured :bowdown:

jimbo mack
Jul 2nd, 2010, 09:20 PM
Agreed, good for the tour to have her back in the top 100. she brings something different to the tour in a positive way.

i just hope she can stay fit, she has always struggled with injuries and lack of physical fitness

Beat
Jul 2nd, 2010, 09:43 PM
nice beatdown :drool:

Elisse
Jul 2nd, 2010, 11:26 PM
Romina :yeah: