PDA

View Full Version : The Queen Serena Williams: Most Powerful (Female) athlete in the world...

JUSTICE4ALL
Jul 1st, 2010, 04:32 PM
Congratulations girl on topping the list for female athletes in the Forbes 100 Most Powerful Celebrities in the world.

#61 :-)

YOU GO GIRL! YESSSSS GIVE ME LIFE HONEY!!! YESSSSSS!

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

http://www.forbes.com/2010/06/22/tiger-woods-kobe-bryant-business-entertainment-celeb-100-10-athletes_slide_14.html

Management!!!

Veesus
Jul 1st, 2010, 04:34 PM
HELL yes! Give us life, Serena!

MANAGEMENT!

Monirena Wiles
Jul 1st, 2010, 04:38 PM
congrats and well deserved. i rember in the spice girls days when kournikova, hingis, serena, and venus were always on these lists. now it is just serena.

nfl46
Jul 1st, 2010, 04:53 PM
Oh give me a break, Maria still made more money than her. Serena made 20 million (#61), Maria made 25 million (#81) and Venus made 15.5 million (#83).

DefyingGravity
Jul 1st, 2010, 04:59 PM
Clearly, it's not all about the money on this list.

nfl46
Jul 1st, 2010, 05:01 PM
Clearly, it's not all about the money on this list.

Clearly.

SerenaSlam
Jul 1st, 2010, 05:10 PM
Oh give me a break, Maria still made more money than her. Serena made 20 million (#61), Maria made 25 million (#81) and Venus made 15.5 million (#83).

and im sure maria is enjoying accepting the fact that she is financialy a foot ahead of serena and a marathon behind in career comparisons.... :eek::

faboozadoo15
Jul 1st, 2010, 05:39 PM
Give you life? :scared:
Haven't you got one?

Mrs. Peel
Jul 1st, 2010, 06:40 PM
Awww wasn't the US Open incident last year supposed to bury her?!?!? Guess not! :D :D

manu32
Jul 1st, 2010, 06:41 PM
Congrats

Gdsimmons
Jul 1st, 2010, 06:41 PM
and im sure maria is enjoying accepting the fact that she is financialy a foot ahead of serena and a marathon behind in career comparisons.... :eek::

:worship::worship:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jul 1st, 2010, 07:01 PM
Awww wasn't the US Open incident last year supposed to bury her?!?!? Guess not! :D :D

:spit: right?

let's see how many times they bring it up this year :o

dreamgoddess099
Jul 1st, 2010, 07:01 PM

You give us a break, we all know why she makes more than Serena. Perhaps if she were forced to earn her worth the way Serena is, she might be half the champion. Anyway, Serena's going to go down in history as a legend, Maria's money can't buy that so what good is it?

Boreas
Jul 1st, 2010, 07:06 PM
Who gives a shit? What's "forbes" anyway? Do we need so many threads about her?

edificio
Jul 1st, 2010, 10:21 PM
I think this was already posted. Since I'm not getting any of S/V/M's money, I don't care much about this.

Donny
Jul 1st, 2010, 10:28 PM

You?

tennisphilia
Jul 1st, 2010, 11:47 PM

How about Henin? Kim? Hingis?

mdterp01
Jul 1st, 2010, 11:48 PM

:rolls: Insert the quote from that cartoon in which Serena is reading Maria

"Bitch, you just got served!!! :haha:

mdterp01
Jul 1st, 2010, 11:50 PM

You?

:lol: Exaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaactly!

HRHoliviasmith
Jul 1st, 2010, 11:54 PM
You give us a break, we all know why she makes more than Serena. Perhaps if she were forced to earn her worth the way Serena is, she might be half the champion. Anyway, Serena's going to go down in history as a legend, Maria's money can't buy that so what good is it?

TRUTH! :worship:

thegreendestiny
Jul 2nd, 2010, 01:07 AM
I thought this thread was about Serena, being the MOST powerful female athlete in the world not Maria's income. Serena's career has nothing to do with Maria's money, and vice versa. Or are people here still jealous/bitter about it?

mdterp01
Jul 2nd, 2010, 01:15 AM
I thought this thread was about Serena, being the MOST powerful female athlete in the world not Maria's income. Serena's career has nothing to do with Maria's money, and vice versa. Or are people here still jealous/bitter about it?

I for one am not. Getting these kinds of things based on looks is the way of the world so Maria just benefits from that worldview. Maria's attitude should be "Don't hate the player...hate the game" She SHOULD milk every cent she should get from it. Whether Serena is bitter/jealous about it I don't know. She probably is, but I think thats why she has made it a point to try and whoop Maria's ass every time they are on the court since 2004. And she hasn't lost to her in that time. I think Serena would rather lose to Henin after all the "hand" business because I'm sure she respects Justine's accomplishments more. But again....don't hate the player..hate the game. Maria better make that cheddar.

Serenita
Jul 2nd, 2010, 01:35 AM

http://i39.tinypic.com/72ylqc.jpg

Bitter much

mdterp01
Jul 2nd, 2010, 01:46 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/72ylqc.jpg

Bitter much

:rolls:

thegreendestiny
Jul 2nd, 2010, 02:54 AM
I for one am not. Getting these kinds of things based on looks is the way of the world so Maria just benefits from that worldview. Maria's attitude should be "Don't hate the player...hate the game" She SHOULD milk every cent she should get from it. Whether Serena is bitter/jealous about it I don't know. She probably is, but I think thats why she has made it a point to try and whoop Maria's ass every time they are on the court since 2004. And she hasn't lost to her in that time. I think Serena would rather lose to Henin after all the "hand" business because I'm sure she respects Justine's accomplishments more. But again....don't hate the player..hate the game. Maria better make that cheddar.

Duh, why would Maria care about it. Is it her fault that companies hire her more than Serena? Serena can win all the titles she wants and work like a horse for all they care. Maria was given the opportunities, would she waste them? If you feel so bad about it, you should go to Oprah, maybe she'll give you some time to voice out your envy issue.

mdterp01
Jul 2nd, 2010, 04:12 AM
Duh, why would Maria care about it. Is it her fault that companies hire her more than Serena? Serena can win all the titles she wants and work like a horse for all they care. Maria was given the opportunities, would she waste them? If you feel so bad about it, you should go to Oprah, maybe she'll give you some time to voice out your envy issue.

I was actually contradicting the fact that I don't hate on Maria for making money off of her looks, GENIUS!!!! :rolleyes:

HippityHop
Jul 2nd, 2010, 04:17 AM
I think this was already posted. Since I'm not getting any of S/V/M's money, I don't care much about this.

This. Now if they want to start kicking me out a few grand every month, then I'll worry about it. :lol:

narutos
Jul 2nd, 2010, 04:54 AM

Serena sure isn't enjoying this you can tell when she faces Maria :lol: