PDA

View Full Version : Serena Has Shoulder Injury

SAISAI-GOAT
Jul 1st, 2010, 04:31 AM
hope that it does not affect her serve and her singles play :scared: :sobbing:

otherwise this Wimbledon will be won by Zvonareva, Pironkova or Kvitova :spit:

http://www.wimbledon.org/images/pics/large/b_09_svwilliams_116_prosport_t_hindley.jpg

tievae
Jul 1st, 2010, 04:47 AM
:unsure: Hope it doesn't affect her in the semis.

Vartan
Jul 1st, 2010, 04:50 AM
Hope it doesn't affect her, although I really want Zoom Zoom Zoom to win.

Serenus Christ
Jul 1st, 2010, 04:51 AM
BOMBSHELL - SERENA WON AUSTRALIAN OPEN INJURED
:eek:

friendsita
Jul 1st, 2010, 06:12 AM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Mrs. Dimitrova
Jul 1st, 2010, 06:13 AM
Serena please save the WTA. :o

Caralenko
Jul 1st, 2010, 06:24 AM
That's Kinesiotape, it's not always for injury. It can be simply preventative, even.

Also, her 73 aces disagree with you.

Stamp Paid
Jul 1st, 2010, 06:32 AM
:lol:

tennnisfannn
Jul 1st, 2010, 07:23 AM
oh well, she still has groundstrokes, contrary to what some people believe.

Cakeisgood
Jul 1st, 2010, 07:33 AM
73 aces on the contrary.

rockstar
Jul 1st, 2010, 08:19 AM
are her fans trying to cover her ass?

silverwhite
Jul 1st, 2010, 08:36 AM
That's Kinesiotape, it's not always for injury. It can be simply preventative, even.

Also, her 73 aces disagree with you.

This was the first time she wore the tape though (after her 73 aces), IIRC :scratch:

silverwhite
Jul 1st, 2010, 08:37 AM

No, just concerned. If one of your favourites were in this position, tell me you wouldn't be a little worried :shrug:

FedererBulgaria
Jul 1st, 2010, 08:43 AM
Sorry but i dont want to see this GIRL at the final....such an arrogant person

lilimi
Jul 1st, 2010, 08:49 AM
:sad: but i'm convinced she can win the tournament playing with her left arm.

tenn_ace
Jul 1st, 2010, 09:22 AM

:weirdo:

Do they need to? I think she proved many times over that she doesn't need anyone's help to cover anything.

Zweli
Jul 1st, 2010, 10:55 AM

Unfortunately for you she will be in the final and will whoop your favs ass :wavey:

sammy01
Jul 1st, 2010, 11:07 AM
what is venus doing in that pic, why is she not covering the open court lol

igralec33
Jul 1st, 2010, 11:13 AM
That's probablly just her new fashion accessory. :shrug: :p

rockstar
Jul 1st, 2010, 11:16 AM
:weirdo:

Do they need to? I think she proved many times over that she doesn't need anyone's help to cover anything.

the more expectations, the harder the fall. just sayin'

bbjpa
Jul 1st, 2010, 11:23 AM
If only it was true there is a chance to have a fair semi-final :nerner:

VIKA?
Jul 1st, 2010, 11:27 AM
oh come on Petra:rocker:

perseus2006
Jul 1st, 2010, 12:48 PM
The tape just sets the basis for excuses in the case she loses.

Serena y Monica
Jul 1st, 2010, 12:56 PM

Seriously...lol. Couldn't be to relieve pain from either stress or actual injury. Serena Williams winner of 12 slams is so worried she going to loose that in advance she's conjuring up an excuse for her impending lose? OK...I'll buy it...bcos like anyone who'd believe this, I'm stupid.

davidmario
Jul 1st, 2010, 01:03 PM
serena backfiring with mindgames at kvitova

mykarma
Jul 1st, 2010, 01:09 PM
Dedicated to all you haters.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qw3Z8Oa7E3Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qw3Z8Oa7E3Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

tennnisfannn
Jul 1st, 2010, 01:12 PM
You do realise it would take more than excuses to cover that royal ass-some bright red knickers would do :devil:

JN
Jul 1st, 2010, 01:24 PM
The brand of Serena hate in these forums is more pitiful than the racist version, and that's PATHETIC!!

RenaSlam.
Jul 1st, 2010, 01:27 PM
God forbid she put some preventative tape on her shoulder after 5 rounds of singles and a few rounds of doubles. :spit: :help: :shrug:

dreamgoddess099
Jul 1st, 2010, 01:34 PM

the more expectations, the harder the fall. just sayin'

serena backfiring with mindgames at kvitova

I appreciate you guys thinking of Serena as an invincible immortal Goddess, but the reality is she is human just like you. Sorry to ruin you day by breaking the news to you.:sad:

thrust
Jul 1st, 2010, 01:35 PM

Seems like it. Didn't Venus have an injured knee just before her last two matches? Serena always seems to develop an injury or two before a slam semi and final.

thrust
Jul 1st, 2010, 01:42 PM
The brand of Serena hate in these forums is more pitiful than the racist version, and that's PATHETIC!!

Well, Serena does make it easy to dislike her. Actually, it is some of the Serena fans who are the most vile, vicious haters on this or any tennis forum. So quit the racist BS, as you are the hater.

DefyingGravity
Jul 1st, 2010, 01:54 PM

Really, you're REALLY gonna go there. Well, at least Zvonareva is 2 points away from taking Tsvet out of the final.

JN
Jul 1st, 2010, 02:07 PM
Well, Serena does make it easy to dislike her. Actually, it is some of the Serena fans who are the most vile, vicious haters on this or any tennis forum. So quit the racist BS, as you are the hater.

You're a tea bagger, aren't you. Cuz that diatribe has Sarah Palin written all over it. :spit:

homogenius
Jul 1st, 2010, 02:10 PM
I didn't know shoulder's injuries were infectious.Should have stay away from Maria :shrug:

Patrick345
Jul 1st, 2010, 02:13 PM
I only see one solution. Beat Kvitova, but do not risk futher injury and forfeit the final. :lol:

gmokb
Jul 1st, 2010, 02:15 PM
Who said she is injured?:confused: The commentators only mentioned that they thought it was soreness from playing so many natches.

mdterp01
Jul 1st, 2010, 02:16 PM
She's on court and I don't see the tape she had on yesterday :wavey:

bandabou
Jul 1st, 2010, 02:17 PM
That's it I think too...just a bit of soreness, didn't seem to affect her play.

HRHoliviasmith
Jul 1st, 2010, 02:19 PM
You're a tea bagger, aren't you. Cuz that diatribe has Sarah Palin written all over it. :spit:

:lol: :happy:

M.P
Jul 1st, 2010, 02:23 PM
she's so fine
she serve so well still

M.P
Jul 1st, 2010, 02:24 PM
just some protection i think

oddkayla
Jul 1st, 2010, 08:04 PM
She had it some of the matches last year's wimbledon as well. She has said when she plays singles and doubles she usses it for preventitive measures and to deal with minor aches and pains!
Dont worry about her. Even if she loses, she'll be fine. She has 12 other slams titles and multimillions to sooth her!
I'm just worried about Vera. And i do every time she gets into a high pressure match. i've seen that girl burst into tears during matches too many time!

Vlover
Jul 1st, 2010, 08:35 PM
I'm just worried about Vera. And i do every time she gets into a high pressure match. i've seen that girl burst into tears during matches too many time!
This really made me :haha: as I recalled she did the same at the YEC when she was playing Venus. It would seem as if she has put the :sad: aside now and resorted to violent racket abuse instead.:lol: Even though I'm not a fan, I still like her and Kuzzy out of all the Russian "headcases".