PDA

View Full Version : Li Na‘s blog update:a little bit depressed but satisfied

Lin Lin
Jun 30th, 2010, 09:17 AM
It wass really a tough match against rightly-in-shape Serena.I was a little bit depresed but still satisfied for being in the last 8 powers.Someone asked me whether I was nervous when facing Serena,I would like to say,whoever you play on court,you shouldn't feel scared,you should focus on your own performance and just believe yourself.
Thanks a lot for your support and encouragement!
——Li Na
:):hug:

Pops Maellard
Jun 30th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Li. :hearts:

Gêmeos
Jun 30th, 2010, 09:53 AM
na na,come on,always support you :bounce:

Tennisation
Jun 30th, 2010, 09:55 AM
She should be satisfied, but she shouldn't celebrate too soon until Serena hoisst that trophy comes Saturday so she can have her na na slam.

Libertango
Jun 30th, 2010, 09:59 AM
Na :hearts: It was a disappointing result but you should still be proud!

tievae
Jun 30th, 2010, 11:03 AM
Golden Flower Na :hug:

ElusiveChanteuse
Jun 30th, 2010, 11:58 AM
Na :cheer: :hug:

Last 8 power.:spit: I thought Chris Li's English translation is better than that.:shrug:

Vanity Bonfire
Jun 30th, 2010, 12:02 PM
She's still awesome:hearts:.

Lin Lin
Jun 30th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Na :cheer: :hug:

Last 8 power.:spit: I thought Chris Li's English translation is better than that.:shrug:

I tried something new and different to impress:devil:

Beat
Jun 30th, 2010, 12:58 PM
she shouldn't be satisfied with a QF - she has the potential to win a slam, and she should believe it herself as well.

Kworb
Jun 30th, 2010, 01:19 PM
Na :inlove:

Valanga
Jun 30th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Na :support: I am proud of you:)
but seriously...5-5 40-0 :sobbing:

TS
Jun 30th, 2010, 02:48 PM
If only she were in the bottom half, it could've been a final :)

jefrilibra
Jun 30th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Oh my NaNa!!!!:hearts:

You had no luck with the draw!

omoruyi
Jun 30th, 2010, 03:47 PM
she shouldn't be satisfied with a QF - she has the potential to win a slam, and she should believe it herself as well.

This...i think she may do it eventually...
go Na GO! :yeah:

lilygotsilly
Jul 1st, 2010, 11:50 PM
honestly, Li , you might have very well beaten any of the other POWER 8 that day , but Serena was in her best form since her incredible bludgeoning of an in form Stosur in the Austalian Open. And she hasnt moved this well all year! Plus, if the powers that be would stop slowing up the grass and turning it into clay (or dirt at this point) I think that would have helped. Gave you a fighting chance anyway. What were you to do when the courts are playing so slow like this and Serena's turning it into a Serve\Return fest out there.
To Serena' credit , she did play some good defense and didnt get over aggressive which was the wise move on these DIRT courts. Maybe she saw her sister's over aggression earlier against clay courter Pironkova and realized its time to play a little defense.

With a speedy court it would have been fun to see your speedy offense get the big girl on the run and put her away -- maybe you can get her on a fast court one of these days, Li. Are there any left?