PDA

View Full Version : Is Kim 2.0 better than Kim 1.0?

wateva
Jun 29th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Please keep it civilized...
Kim 2.0 has been losing to players who has never troubled Kim 1.0 (well, at least Kim 1.0 comes out with the win).
But Kim 2.0 has never lost to the big 3 so far.
So :confused: :shrug:
From my personal point of view, Kim's attitude against the big 3 is rather non-chalent and as a result has helped her to relax against her closest rivals.
But her relaxed attitude isn't helping against players whom she regularly beat in the past. I think Kim did underestimate them and as a result came short.
Your views on this and please, no insults or whatever.

RenaSlam.
Jun 29th, 2010, 03:23 PM
She'll be great again once she's back at the USO.

Hashim.
Jun 29th, 2010, 03:25 PM
I am not sure. She has done pretty well in big matches but has some awful losses as well.
She also has patches in almost every match where she keeps making error after error and rushed the points. She is just not that consistent anymore.:shrug:

narutos
Jun 29th, 2010, 03:25 PM
She'll be great again once she's back at the USO.

This Kim is made for one Major just like Vee and Wimbledon

wateva
Jun 29th, 2010, 03:29 PM
I am not sure. She has done pretty well in big matches but has some awful losses as well.
She also has patches in almost every match where she keeps making error after error and rushed the points. She is just not that consistent anymore.:shrug:

yeah. that's what i've noticed too. she rarely has a match in her 2nd career with no concentration lapses. (only one i can think of is against shahar peer)

Tennisation
Jun 29th, 2010, 03:29 PM
:(This Kim is made for one Major just like Vee and Wimbledon
After 5 majors together Venus and Wimbledon have decided to end their relationships citing irreconcilable differences and old age as the reason for their split.

LudwigDvorak
Jun 29th, 2010, 03:30 PM
A bit of the Dementieva shift from her more risky days to a more mechanic, robotic shift in her play. Dementieva of old was a bit more audacious in her ballstriking which led to some idiotic losses but also more wins.

Clijsters is the same. This new more aggressive court positioning and first-strike based tennis will yield more losses, but more wins. She would have never won the USO 2009 playing as her old style so fresh on a comeback.

Rafito.
Jun 29th, 2010, 03:30 PM
Sometimes she is, Sometimes she isn't. Very inconsistent.

cellophane
Jun 29th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Just win the US Open :sobbing:

omoruyi
Jun 29th, 2010, 04:30 PM
unquestionably better