PDA

View Full Version : WTA Stanford -Mission: Win the tourney

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 15th, 2010, 07:49 AM
I would like to see Maria Sharapova play Doubles at the Grand Slams especially the French Open as it will help her win her 1st French Open title, I really hope she wins Stanford she should have won Birmingham against the ugly Li Na. Maria is the defending champion at the Tokyo Open I really want her to play in the 2010 Sony Ericsson Championships in Doha. A good Doubles partner for Maria would be Kuzentsova, Kirlenko, Vesnina or Zvonareva.

:rolleyes: Right. Cause being uber-pretty is all that matters.:rocker2:

Sharapovian
Jul 15th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Cool Maria is playing doubles! :D - Hope she doesn't lose in the 1st round though. As for her partner, i'm not sure how good Wickmayer as I haven't seen her play but i'm sure there is some reason Maria entered the doubles, like Vartan said it maybe to perfect her volleying skills.

Monzanator
Jul 15th, 2010, 04:25 PM
I sincerely hope this is the last time Wickmayer teams up with Maria. Can't stand that ****** :fiery:

Ksenia.
Jul 15th, 2010, 04:36 PM
SIberian Siren is so awesomely classy lately :inlove: And yes, I'll mention it on every single page until we reach heights of GM :sobbing:

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 15th, 2010, 04:55 PM
You guys still haven't figured out why Masha plays with Wicky?:unsure:

Lemme help ya out!:cool:

http://www.fiercetennis.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/sharapovalist2.png

:shrug:

:p

Break My Rapture
Jul 15th, 2010, 05:01 PM
:haha:

The 'mocking' she did at Beijing was actually more of a burn towards JJ, and not really towards Vika. :happy:
MASHA SHOULD TOTALLY PLAY DUBS WITH VIKA !!!11!1!1!1!1 :fiery: They would totally win everything.

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jul 15th, 2010, 05:10 PM
anybody would be better for her playing doubles than azarenka ;)

Ksenia.
Jul 15th, 2010, 05:16 PM
She should clone herself, train that girl for like 15 year or something and then start playing doubles with Maria 2.0, no?

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 15th, 2010, 05:17 PM
Maybe Maria expect Vika to approach her and ask her to play doubles!~!
Cause Maria is a Superstar and she's not supposed to be the one to ask?!!:devil:

Break My Rapture
Jul 15th, 2010, 05:19 PM
anybody would be better for her playing doubles than azarenka ;)
And why is that boy? :rolleyes: Are 2 GS doubles titles and 3 GS doubles finals not impressive enough for you? :rolleyes:
She should clone herself, train that girl for like 15 year or something and then start playing doubles with Maria 2.0, no?
That would be amazing. :hearts:

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jul 15th, 2010, 05:22 PM
wow :haha:

please somebody then give me a maria clone forever :inlove:

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jul 15th, 2010, 05:25 PM
And why is that boy? :rolleyes: Are 2 GS doubles titles and 3 GS doubles finals not impressive enough for you? :rolleyes:

because the
attitude. Maria hates vika too :hearts:

Break My Rapture
Jul 15th, 2010, 05:28 PM
because the
attitude. Maria hates vika too :hearts:
What attitude? Oh and don't speak for anyone but yourself. :rolleyes: You have no idea about who Maria hates or likes on the Tour.

oneandonly
Jul 15th, 2010, 05:38 PM
Siberian Siren is on its right track to become GM 2.0 :hearts:

:sobbing:

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jul 15th, 2010, 05:48 PM
What attitude? Oh and don't speak for anyone but yourself. :rolleyes: You have no idea about who Maria hates or likes on the Tour.

lmao :lol: you should watch again their matches from the last season.
It's sure, Masha hates her weak clone ;) (that don't, it is only in your mind)

Maria likes:
Clijsters
Golovin
M.Ki. (still maybe)
Vesnina

Sp!ffy
Jul 15th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Maria should play with her little cousin :haha: Is she eligible yet? :lol:

Mistress of Evil
Jul 15th, 2010, 05:54 PM
SIberian Siren is so awesomely classy lately :inlove: And yes, I'll mention it on every single page until we reach heights of GM :sobbing:

Once upon a time it used to be classy:awww:

Break My Rapture
Jul 15th, 2010, 05:56 PM
lmao :lol: you should watch again their matches from the last season.
It's sure, Masha hates her weak clone ;) (that don't, it is only in your mind)

Maria likes:
Clijsters
Golovin
M.Ki. (still maybe)
Vesnina
Uhm the LA match wasn't broadcasted, the only footage of the Beijing match is the last set and a half. I haven't seen Vika smash her racquet in that match.
She bounced her racquet only 1 time this year so far. She's mentally stronger than last year.
How would YOU know so sure that she hates Vika? :rolleyes: I bet you don't have 1 good reason and that it's only in your mind. :rolleyes:
Maria should play with her little cousin :haha: Is she eligible yet? :lol:
Dasha. :inlove:

Sp!ffy
Jul 15th, 2010, 05:58 PM
I went to the Sharapova-Azarenka match in LA last year and I didn't notice anything unusual...:shrug:

Break My Rapture
Jul 15th, 2010, 05:59 PM
I went to the Sharapova-Azarenka match in LA last year and I didn't notice anything unusual...:shrug:
Thank you for clearing that up. :)

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 15th, 2010, 06:00 PM

Siberian Siren starring in:

GM 2.0 - New and improved! Now pushing beyond class boundaries with extra bitchy commentary and brainless insults. :inlove:

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jul 15th, 2010, 06:07 PM
How would YOU know so sure that she hates Vika? :rolleyes: I bet you don't have 1 good reason and that it's only in your mind. :rolleyes:

I can says some reasons but until:

Double-edged weapon.

How would YOU know so sure that she likes Vika? :rolleyes:

I bet you don't have a HALF good reason... ;)

Break My Rapture
Jul 15th, 2010, 06:11 PM
I never said that Maria likes Vika. I was just disagreeing with you being sure Maria hates Vika, while you don't have a clue about who Maria likes or hates.

I'd like to hear those reasons then.

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 15th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Siberian Siren starring in:

GM 2.0 - New and improved! Now pushing beyond class boundaries with extra bitchy commentary and brainless insults. :inlove:
:worship::worship::devil:

Ksenia.
Jul 15th, 2010, 06:17 PM
I'm unsubscribing for good :sobbing: Hopefully it isn't contagious and won't spread over other threads :sobbing:

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 15th, 2010, 06:20 PM
I'm unsubscribing for good :sobbing: Hopefully it isn't contagious and won't spread over one other threads :sobbing:

NO:eek:Just be patient:o

Sp!ffy
Jul 15th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Maria's FB:
Home sweet home!! After 10 weeks on the road!!! I could not wait to get to my favorite coffee shop. No time for jet lag, I am training hard, getting ready for a world team tennis match and Stanford. I hope everyone is having a great summer.

pokey camp
Jul 15th, 2010, 06:46 PM

:hug:

I don't even try to fight it anymore because that just makes it worse. :shrug:

(It's so bad lately I just broke my long standing rule of never bad repping a Masha fan. A six year streak, broken just like that. :sad: )

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jul 15th, 2010, 06:55 PM
she was on fire unlike than her previous 10 matches. Showed and demoralized her :)

I never said that Maria likes Vika. I was just disagreeing with you being sure Maria hates Vika, while you don't have a clue about who Maria likes or hates.

I'd like to hear those reasons then.

correct, but why should play with together than? Because the results? Is not enough reason for/from the two ''indifferent'' girl... :rolleyes:

maybe the 'hates' word is too strong little bit -- dislike better:)

-she very imitates her
-2007 Moscow (disgusting) extra motivated-game against injured Masha

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 15th, 2010, 07:05 PM
:hug:

I don't even try to fight it anymore because that just makes it worse. :shrug:

(It's so bad lately I just broke my long standing rule of never bad repping a Masha fan. A six year streak, broken just like that. :sad: )

:speakles:Who had the displeasure of being your first victim?:awww:

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 15th, 2010, 07:07 PM

Vika doesn't really imitate Masha.:confused:
2007 Moscow: Vika beat her fair and square.:shrug:

Break My Rapture
Jul 15th, 2010, 07:11 PM
correct, but why should play with together than? Because the results? Is not enough reason for/from the two ''indifferent'' girl... :rolleyes:

maybe the 'hates' word is too strong little bit -- dislike better:)

-she very imitates her
-2007 Moscow (disgusting) extra motivated-game against injured Masha
I just said 'should' because they are my 2 favorite players so I would obviously love it if they played doubles together.
Your first reason is not valid, you don't know anything about Vika. It's as subjective as it can be, since you are obviously a Vika hater.
I don't really know what Vika did so wrong in that match, I only know she celebrated on match point with a fistpump on her chest. I don't really find that disgusting, even though it was on Maria's double fault. :shrug: People have celebrated match points more worse and in more inappropriate ways. :shrug:

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 15th, 2010, 07:15 PM
I just said 'should' because they are my 2 favorite players so I would obviously love it if they played doubles together.
Your first reason is not valid, you don't know anything about Vika. It's as subjective as it can be, since you are obviously a Vika hater.
I don't really know what Vika did so wrong in that match, I only know she celebrated on match point with a fistpump on her chest. I don't really find that disgusting, even though it was on Maria's double fault. :shrug: People have celebrated match points more worse and in more inappropriate ways. :shrug:

"This is MY HOME!!!"

;) :p

Break My Rapture
Jul 15th, 2010, 07:17 PM
"This is MY HOME!!!"

;) :p
Exactly. :lol:

pokey camp
Jul 15th, 2010, 07:56 PM
:speakles:Who had the displeasure of being your first victim?:awww:
Ah… a poster who used a gay slur on GM. :o It was the proverbial last straw and I'd only had one cup of tea. So yeah... :shrug:

The mods deleted it after I reported anyway.

I think it’s just a cycle period. A lot of the older fans have stopped posting on SS/ GM and new fans have come in post-injury hiatus. That and poor to disappointing results in slams can create bad vibes. If Masha was winning slams, I’d guess the tone in here would be far more pleasant. Winning creates chemistry and all. (In past Maria won at a good clip so of course it was nicer in here. Last year people were more patient and understanding because of the injury. A year later? Not so much.) Just another reason to hope for a productive USO stretch.

She’s defending a bit, but a win in either Cincy or RC will cover all of her USO Series points from last year. Either way I hope we see her start to return to 2008 level movement and footwork. That would be huge. :angel:

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 15th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Some of you guys here act like you like more Vika than you Like Maria!

MaitaBaby
Jul 15th, 2010, 08:14 PM
:lol:

Jacey
Jul 15th, 2010, 08:32 PM
Some of you guys here act like you like more Vika than you Like Maria!

:eek: say it ain't so

we can all appreciate other players, there's no crime in that

as if!! no one comes close to Maria being our #1 ;)

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 15th, 2010, 08:36 PM
:eek: say it ain't so

we can all appreciate other players, there's no crime in that

as if!! no one comes close to Maria being our #1 ;)

Did I say it is a crime???:eek::eek::eek:
but like So many Maria Fans are defending Azarenka instead of Maria Imo:angel:

Break My Rapture
Jul 15th, 2010, 09:15 PM
Defending Maria in what?

Jovana.
Jul 15th, 2010, 09:43 PM
drama drama drama :yawn: people, chillax.

Jacey
Jul 15th, 2010, 09:55 PM

:rolleyes: umm hellooo, no you didn't say it was a crime :rolleyes: I did.

jeez

Defending Maria in what?

:shrug:

who knows, I'm totally lost....whatev ;) Im over it

moving on....

MaitaBaby, are you going to the Stanford tourney? If so are u going to be giving us play by play of whats going on :drink:
just asking

Lefty.
Jul 15th, 2010, 10:06 PM
^It would be a bit far for her since she lives in the LA region. (I believe?) I am going to Stanford tho :p (only SF and finals tho)

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 15th, 2010, 10:18 PM
^It would be a bit far for her since she lives in the LA region. (I believe?) I am going to Stanford tho :p (only SF and finals tho)

Jealous. ;)

Sp!ffy
Jul 16th, 2010, 12:10 AM

Me too! :p I hope she makes it there :hysteric: But I guess I have more confidence in her now so it's whatever...

Sp!ffy
Jul 16th, 2010, 04:39 AM
I love how Maria says this:

In tennis, it's a little bit different where, you know, you have no one but yourself. I mean, I much prefer it that way, because if I had a great game, the other people just, you know, had an off day, I'd be pretty furious at them, so... (Laughter) that's why I play an individual sport.
and then expects to find a doubles partner for Stanford. :lol:

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 16th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Defending Maria in what?

Support is a more appropriate word in this case!:angel:

Shafanovic.
Jul 16th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Avie and banner is back :)

Break My Rapture
Jul 16th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Support is a more appropriate word in this case!:angel:
Support Maria in what?

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 16th, 2010, 02:54 PM
Support Maria in what?

You know how to read right??
So you can read the Maria's Fans "supported" her in the pages before this..!

Break My Rapture
Jul 16th, 2010, 02:56 PM
You know how to read right??
So you can read the Maria's Fans "supported" her in the pages before this..!
:rolleyes: If anything, I think you are the one having trouble reading here.

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 16th, 2010, 03:00 PM
:rolleyes: If anything, I think you are the one having trouble reading here.
:yeah::yeah:

Break My Rapture
Jul 16th, 2010, 03:04 PM
:yeah::yeah:
If you want to be sarcastic, you might want to consider using words as well because you're not getting far without them.

Monzanator
Jul 16th, 2010, 03:04 PM
Apparently BZS has entered the Top 40 after reaching SF in Prague :haha:

Break My Rapture
Jul 16th, 2010, 03:05 PM
NOOOOO. :o Everything is against Maria this year. She will never get that top 40 win! :crying2: How very sad.

:weirdo:

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 16th, 2010, 03:12 PM
If you want to be sarcastic, you might want to consider using words as well because you're not getting far without them.

Thanks for the Advice but...

No

Break My Rapture
Jul 16th, 2010, 03:14 PM
Thanks for the Advice but...

No
Aww you're welcome. :hug:

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 16th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Aww you're welcome. :hug:

I c you do use words when your being sarcastic:yeah:

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 16th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Eeehh... Too tired to go through the last pages, so could anyone tell me what you guys are "arguing" about?

Michael.
Jul 16th, 2010, 03:21 PM
http://i31.tinypic.com/2a0f5m1.gif

Monzanator
Jul 16th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Eeehh... Too tired to go through the last pages, so could anyone tell me what you guys are "arguing" about?

Even they don't know it :shrug: How Slavic of them, arguing without a reason :lol:

oneandonly
Jul 16th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Um well let me sum it up for you. Wait... actually I'm not really sure :rolls:

Aw you're lucky Viv, hope Maria makes it that far and you'll see her. I think Maita is going to the final if Maria is playing, maybe you guys will stalk her together or something :lol:

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 16th, 2010, 03:26 PM
Even they don't know it :shrug: How Slavic of them, arguing without a reason :lol:

:help::help:Are you trying to say I'm a slavic or something!Cause if you are then you are completely wrong!

Break My Rapture
Jul 16th, 2010, 03:26 PM
:spit: :haha:
He was nagging that I talk/support Vika too much instead of Maria. :yawn:

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 16th, 2010, 03:31 PM
:spit: :haha:

He was nagging that I talk/support Vika too much instead of Maria. :yawn:

so what the end of it do you or do you not!

Monzanator
Jul 16th, 2010, 03:32 PM
:help::help:Are you trying to say I'm a slavic or something!Cause if you are then you are completely wrong!

No my dear friend, I said your little scramble here reminds me of some good old Slavic shagging we've had plenty of over the years in Poland :lol:

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 16th, 2010, 03:35 PM
No my dear friend, I said your little scramble here reminds me of some good old Slavic shagging we've had plenty of over the years in Poland :lol:

Oh yeah thanks for Declaring me Guilty of all this:lol::lol::lol::cool:

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 16th, 2010, 03:38 PM

IKR.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9813/2uqystkjpg.gif

I don't know about you guys, but I think I'm ready for the return of ConsistentPova.:cool:

Monzanator
Jul 16th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Oh yeah thanks for Declaring me Guilty of all this:lol::lol::lol::cool:

"Your" as in both you and Pieter :o Howcome I got dragged into all this :spit:

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 16th, 2010, 03:48 PM
"Your" as in both you and Pieter :o Howcome I got dragged into all this :spit:
:haha::haha:

Michael.
Jul 16th, 2010, 03:50 PM
IKR.

http://i25.tinypic.com/2yjswux.gif

THAT GIF. :sobbing: DEAD.

Monzanator
Jul 16th, 2010, 03:54 PM
:haha::haha:

You owe me a beer, pal :devil: Do you drink beer in Kosovo? :cool:

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 16th, 2010, 03:55 PM
You owe me a beer, pal :devil: Do you drink beer in Kosovo? :cool:
:lol::lol:In special occasions :lol::lol:
ask for something else please:lol::angel:

Monzanator
Jul 16th, 2010, 03:57 PM
I don't know of any regional Balkan drinks, sorry :shrug: Do you allow yourself to be called a "Balkan" or is it offending or something?

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 16th, 2010, 04:04 PM
I don't know of any regional Balkan drinks, sorry :shrug: Do you allow yourself to be called a "Balkan" or is it offending or something?

No balcan Is good but Slavic is totally different cause In that group are included:Serbians,Greeks,Russians Ect!

Lefty.
Jul 16th, 2010, 04:16 PM

Aw you're lucky Viv, hope Maria makes it that far and you'll see her. I think Maita is going to the final if Maria is playing, maybe you guys will stalk her together or something :lol:

Ah I hope so too :lol: But it's no biggie if she doesn't, i've seen her live in 2006 and 2007, i'm happy. :p

That should be fun then if Maria does make the final. :angel:

Mistress of Evil
Jul 16th, 2010, 05:47 PM
This forum used to be a peaceful and nice place :bigcry:

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 16th, 2010, 05:55 PM
This forum used to be a peaceful and nice place :bigcry:

Why are you being such a Drama queen..We argued about something and thats it..Its solved now..

Mistress of Evil
Jul 16th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Why are you being such a Drama queen..We argued about something and thats it..Its solved now..

Not being a drama queen at all:shrug: I did not make my previous statement cuz of your argument. Its just that nowadays I am badrepping fellow Masha fans and there are bunch of trolls in GM who are from the Sharapova's fanbase. They try to defend Maria and it's just gettin worse and I'm sick and tired of making generalizations of us- Masha's fans because of two or three ppl. I'm not having in mind madmax cuz he has been around for a long time and he sometimes acts like a troll due to his true devotion to Masha.

P.S. After reading my whole post I got the impression that I sound more like a drag queen:sobbing: but anyway just stating my own opinion do not want to offend sb.:wavey:

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 16th, 2010, 06:21 PM
Not being a drama queen at all:shrug: I did not make my previous statement cuz of your argument. Its just that nowadays I am badrepping fellow Masha fans and there are bunch of trolls in GM who are from the Sharapova's fanbase. They try to defend Maria and it's just gettin worse and I'm sick of tired of making generalizations of us- Masha's fans because of two or three ppl. I'm having in mind madmax cuz he has been around for a long time and he sometimes acts like a troll due to his true devotion to Masha.

P.S. After reading my whole post I got the impression that I sound more like a drag queen:sobbing: but anyway just stating my own opinion do not want to offend sb.:wavey:

I personally post comments on the GM and I try to defend maria on any costs but hey its normal I'm a Maria fan so:angel:I know that those two-three peoples that you think Include me too but I don't know why!?
If I'm posting a comment somewhere and I have Maria Sharapova on my Signature that doesn't mean I'm representing all the Maria Fan base Right??

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 16th, 2010, 06:43 PM
I personally post comments on the GM and I try to defend maria on any costs but hey its normal I'm a Maria fan stan so:angel:I know that those two-three peoples that you think Include me too but I don't know why!?
If I'm posting a comment somewhere and I have Maria Sharapova on my Signature that doesn't mean I'm representing all the Maria Fan base Right??

;)

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 16th, 2010, 06:46 PM
;)

Thanks Maya But you missed it this time:angel::wavey:

Ksenia.
Jul 16th, 2010, 06:52 PM
Oh gosh I thought it was over and decided to come back :lol:Why are you being such a Drama queen.

Wow, that was one really rhetorical question. Sorry, couldn't resist :sobbing:

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 16th, 2010, 07:07 PM
Thanks Maya But you missed it this time:angel::wavey:

It's Maja. ;)

My personal opinion: There is a difference between defending your fave using your brain and defending your fave using nothing but your heart.
Also, everyone who wears "Maria Sharapova" or sth like that in their signature is automatically a representative of her fanbase.:shrug:

Vartan
Jul 16th, 2010, 07:11 PM
IKR.

I don't know about you guys, but I think I'm ready for the return of ConsistentPova.:cool:

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_madhouse/hang1.gif

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 16th, 2010, 07:14 PM
It's Maja. ;)

My personal opinion: There is a difference between defending your fave using your brain and defending your fave using nothing but your heart.
Also, everyone who wears "Maria Sharapova" or sth like that in their signature is automatically a representative of her fanbase.:shrug:

Oh right I c!

oneandonly
Jul 16th, 2010, 08:51 PM
Ah I hope so too :lol: But it's no biggie if she doesn't, i've seen her live in 2006 and 2007, i'm happy. :p

That should be fun then if Maria does make the final. :angel:
No biggie? Hmph, I won't be satisfied with anything but a win. :p Hope you have a great time anyways. And take lots of pictures. :)
Oh gosh I thought it was over and decided to come back :lol:
:lol: Who's the girl in your set btw? She looks familiar but I can't put a name to the face. :confused:

To keep this thread on topic:

http://i31.tinypic.com/24qip2x.jpg

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 16th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Whoop whoop. Media Sharapova strikes again.:lol:

Lefty.
Jul 16th, 2010, 09:13 PM
No biggie? Hmph, I won't be satisfied with anything but a win. :p Hope you have a great time anyways. And take lots of pictures. :)

Oh hm now that I think about it, yes I technically wouldn't be satisfied without a win there. :lol: The no biggie part was more referencing if I wasn't able to see her play this year. :lol: Thanks :cool: My camera is kinda shitty though :o; i'm hoping that I can get a new one before Stanford rolls around.

Monzanator
Jul 16th, 2010, 10:19 PM
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=414901&page=28

I've invaded the GM this afternoon and got involved in a heated Maria/Serena discussion (who says the are useless? ;) ). The end result is more then satisfying :D

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 16th, 2010, 10:39 PM
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=414901&page=28

I've invaded the GM this afternoon and got involved in a heated Maria/Serena discussion (who says the are useless? ;) ). The end result is more then satisfying :D

I played a role there didn't I lol

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 12:35 AM
Oh hm now that I think about it, yes I technically wouldn't be satisfied without a win there. :lol: The no biggie part was more referencing if I wasn't able to see her play this year. :lol: Thanks :cool: My camera is kinda shitty though :o; i'm hoping that I can get a new one before Stanford rolls around.
Are you still thinking of buying that beautiful, super-expensive camera from Olympus? :rolls:

Vartan
Jul 17th, 2010, 12:39 AM
Why not a Canon / Nikon?

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 12:43 AM
I love Sony cameras. :tears: Not sure if they are any good for taking tennis pictures though. :spit:

Lefty.
Jul 17th, 2010, 04:25 AM
Are you still thinking of buying that beautiful, super-expensive camera from Olympus? :rolls:

http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/images/product/1501/epl1_camera_hand.jpg

Beautiful, amazing, gorgeous, etc. Dunno if i'll be getting it though. :tears:

Shafanovic.
Jul 17th, 2010, 04:40 AM
Get a Canon.

And make every shot. A power shot. ;)

Vartan
Jul 17th, 2010, 04:47 AM
Get a Canon.

And make every shot. A power shot. ;)

I got a Canon T2i right before my vacation and ruined it the following week by getting water on it and turning it on right after. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/cray2.gif

Shafanovic.
Jul 17th, 2010, 04:48 AM
:eek: Maria will get very mad.

gc-spurs
Jul 17th, 2010, 04:53 AM

and dolce

Vartan
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:02 AM

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/secret.gif She doesn't have to know! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/mosking.gif

and dolce

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/connie/connie_08.gif

Sp!ffy
Jul 17th, 2010, 06:03 AM
Dolce :spit:

Ksenia.
Jul 17th, 2010, 06:58 AM
:lol: Who's the girl in your set btw? She looks familiar but I can't put a name to the face. :confused:

It's Romana Tabakova... She changed her name to Romana Caroline Tabak now I think :scratch:

Reptilia
Jul 17th, 2010, 07:13 AM
Siberian Siren isn't the only player forum with drama atm :lol:

Sp!ffy
Jul 17th, 2010, 07:14 AM
Is it Ana Ivanovic???

Oh wait, nevermind. I think I know who. :cool:

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 10:13 AM
It's Romana Tabakova... She changed her name to Romana Caroline Tabak now I think :scratch:
:sobbing: Tabakova is SOO loud. :hysteric:

69SIyeZpijk

:bigcry:

Lachy
Jul 17th, 2010, 10:19 AM
^^ OMG the ajde's!

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 17th, 2010, 10:38 AM
Those Ajdes Remind me of Ivanovic!!Hate them

Lachy
Jul 17th, 2010, 10:44 AM
http://i31.tinypic.com/fbg7eg.gif

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 10:46 AM
^^ OMG the ajde's!
:hysteric: ikr. Loud as fuckkk. :sobbing:

oneandonly
Jul 17th, 2010, 12:15 PM
I don't know her. :sobbing:
:sobbing: Tabakova is SOO loud. :hysteric::bigcry:
And she yells "ajde" too. What a lovely girl. :hearts:

Not. :tape:

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 12:22 PM
AJDEEEE !1!1!1!1!11!!!

:hysteric: :rolls:

Michael.
Jul 17th, 2010, 12:34 PM

:sobbing: Tabakova is SOO loud. :hysteric:

69SIyeZpijk

:bigcry:

Love her. :hearts:

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Love her. :hearts:
:hysteric: I still die every time I watch that vid. :happy:

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jul 17th, 2010, 12:41 PM
Those Ajdes Remind me of Ivanovic!!Hate them

me too :angel:

oneandonly
Jul 17th, 2010, 12:45 PM
Her "ajdes" are so full of jealousy and discrimination. :hearts:

Mashabator
Jul 17th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Wow she shouts it so loud like shes attacking the opponent, so rude :tears: pretty funny though :lol:

Lachy
Jul 17th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Her "ajdes" are so full of jealousy and discrimination. :hearts:

:lol: She really does take 'ajde' to a new level.

Shafanovic.
Jul 17th, 2010, 12:52 PM
Wow she shouts it so loud like shes attacking the opponent, so rude :tears: pretty funny though :lol:

But you like Ana :confused:

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 17th, 2010, 01:09 PM

Ana's ajde = LOVE:inlove:

Nina.
Jul 17th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Ana's ajde = LOVE:inlove:

:timebomb:

Mashabator
Jul 17th, 2010, 01:17 PM

:lol: Ana doesn't scream it like this girl :o

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Too much funny stuff to multi-quote in here. :happy:

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 17th, 2010, 02:01 PM
:timebomb:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/81/sideeeyebaby.gif

:lol: Ana doesn't scream it like this girl :o

Only when she's extra, extra, EXTRA desperate.:sobbing:

Ksenia.
Jul 17th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Haters. I think some Siberian Siren members hate most of my other faves in fact . Or just all the players whose name is not 'Sharapova' :tears:

Mashabator
Jul 17th, 2010, 03:02 PM
who are your other favs :tears:

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 17th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Haters. I think some Siberian Siren members hate most of my other faves in fact . Or just all the players whose name is not 'Sharapova' :tears:

Same here.:lol:

Ksenia.
Jul 17th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Serena (holy Maria vs Serena wars :inlove:), Ana (so 2008 wars!) for example... Figured out some people's attitude towards Azarenka also :hearts:

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 17th, 2010, 03:19 PM

No,I just don't like Wannabes Thats all:shrug::shrug:

Ksenia.
Jul 17th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Sure you don't. Hard to do so with a phycology of a thirteen-year-old tennis expert wannabe :hug: Oh, do I see a contradiction? Whatever :tears:

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Sure you don't. Hard to do so with a phycology of a thirteen-year-old tennis expert wannabe :hug: Oh, do I see a contradiction? Whatever :tears:
LOL someone got pwned. :happy: You go Niya gurl! :bowdown:

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 17th, 2010, 03:37 PM

13 Years old:scratch::scratch:
Oh now I see we are talking about you right??

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 03:44 PM
13 Years old:scratch::scratch:
Oh now I see we are talking about you right??
Fail comeback. :happy: :tears:

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jul 17th, 2010, 03:45 PM

I don't belive in a multi-favs fan ecstasy... 3-5-10 favs?! LOL!
Ridiculous.

Yes, I have also a top10 dislike list, excuse me :)

MARIA is the one and only, the "ÜBER ALLES" for me!! (Sorry if some people think of this it is sucks but...)

4., and we are on MS forum/topic!

That's all.

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 17th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Dang. I guess now is the right time to say that Maria isn't even my undisputed No.1. :p

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jul 17th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Dang. I guess now is the right time to say that Maria isn't even my undisputed No.1. :p

(I love her better than my life :secret: :inlove:)

Sorry if I say a few negative comments about her training or something - I just want to best for her.. :sobbing:

Ksenia.
Jul 17th, 2010, 04:32 PM
Everyone who doesn't share other person's views is a ridiculous little thing. That's what makes the world turn :hearts:

ps isn't ecstasy a drug? :)

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 17th, 2010, 04:49 PM

Everyone who doesn't share other person's views is a ridiculous little thing. That's what makes the world turn :hearts:

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7971/sliur5jpg.gif

I see what you did there...

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 17th, 2010, 04:51 PM
:eek::eek:

Slampova
Serena (holy Maria vs Serena wars :inlove:), Ana (so 2008 wars!) for example... Figured out some people's attitude towards Azarenka also :hearts:

I like Serena and Azarenka. Ana on the other hand :lol:

Mr.Sharapova
Fail comeback. :happy: :tears:
:lol::lol:You Wish:yeah::yeah:

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jul 17th, 2010, 04:53 PM

yay... Zionist & anti-zionist? Communism
& anti-communism?
Still ludicrous? :)

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 17th, 2010, 04:54 PM

Yeah right..Please get out of that little perfect world you live it:lol::lol:

Ksenia.
Jul 17th, 2010, 04:59 PM
How is a response people usually stop using in 3rd grade be considered a "comeback"?

Argh I can't believe I started to participate in several pointless arguments :sobbing: Count me out, don't feel like defending or offending or judging anyone whom I don't actually know, good luck with it ;)

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:03 PM
How is a response people usually stop using in 3rd grade be considered a "comeback"?

Argh I can't believe I started to participate in several pointless arguments :sobbing: Count me out, don't feel like defending or offending or judging anyone whom I don't actually know, good luck with it ;)

Apparently your not doing are you are being told so:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:05 PM
LOL OMG you pwned him again. :hysteric: NIYA-GOAT :bowdown:

Lefty.
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:06 PM
This thread http://i46.tinypic.com/14bqdk0.jpg http://i49.tinypic.com/xbjmo8.jpg

And Viv the super mod would like for everything to go back to being like http://i46.tinypic.com/21b27pv.jpg. Thank you! :wavey:

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:08 PM
http://www.livescorehunter.com/index.php?option=com_lsh&view=lsh&event_id=20847&tv_id=351&tid=1760&channel=0&tmpl=component&layout=popup&Itemid=190

This commentator's voice keeps echoing. :hysteric: :bigcry:

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:09 PM
why the hell is he pronouncing Georges name :jorhjes!

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:09 PM

Punctuation. Use it.

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:11 PM
Punctuation. Use it.

Oh right Yeah you need a punctuation to understand where the Sentence Ends..

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Its so funny to see Clay matches even after Wimbledon!!

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Punctuation. Use it.
Seconded.
Oh right Yeah you need a punctuation to understand where the Sentence Ends..
Hm yeah, actually you do.

Ksenia.
http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You're-and-Your

Break My Rapture
Its so funny to see Clay matches even after Wimbledon!!
I find those clay tournaments after Wimbledon really annoying actually. :tears: It should be hardcourts.

Ksenia.
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:14 PM
I find those clay tournaments after Wimbledon really annoying actually. :tears: It should be hardcourts.Yeah I never understood why they exist and why players decide to participate :lol:

Break My Rapture
http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You're-and-Your
LOL. :happy:

oneandonly
I find those clay tournaments after Wimbledon really annoying actually. :tears: It should be hardcourts.
It really should. Hard courts are GOAT. To hell with clay. :lol:

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Yeah I never understood why they exist and why players decide to participate :lol:

Cheap point for the clay goats and MM queens.:lol:

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:17 PM
Yeah I never understood why they exist and why players decide to participate :lol:
Maybe they're too bored if they take vacation so they decide to play these little tournaments. :happy:
It really should. Hard courts are GOAT. To hell with clay. :lol:
Exactly! Fuck clay.

Mr.Sharapova
So why they don't just Increase the number of Grass tournaments played instead of Having Clay ones After wimbly

Lefty.
Grass is kind of hard to take care of regularly :shrug:

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:18 PM
Aww come on Julia! You can do much better than that.

Ksenia.
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Cheap point for the clay goats and MM queens.:lol:

Hopefully Kanepi will become one tomorrow :hearts:

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Is georges wearing the outfit Of Maria!!

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:20 PM

:worship::worship:

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:20 PM
Aww come on Julia! You can do much better than that.

You're cheering for Julia in Masha's thread!?!?

BLASPHEMY!!!!!:speakles:

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Hopefully Kanepi will become one tomorrow :hearts:

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:22 PM
You're cheering for Julia in Masha's thread!?!?

BLASPHEMY!!!!!:speakles:
OMG I AM SOOOO SORRY !!!!111!1!1!
PLEASE FORGIVE ME. :bigcry:
This has turned into another drama chat thread anyway. :happy:

Ksenia.
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:23 PM
This has turned into another dramachat thread anyway. :happy:

Write a 1000-word essay about how awesome Maria is or get out of here! :sobbing:

Marilyn Monheaux
This has turned into another drama chat thread anyway. :happy:

I forgive you.:angel:

ps. it's a crappy match.:tape:

Mr.Sharapova
Its so annoying to see Games going 40-30 and Deuce but still its 3-0 for one player..!

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:24 PM
Write a 1000-word essay about how awesome Maria is or get out of here! :sobbing:

thats not a bad Idea Actually:rolleyes:

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:24 PM
But it's vacation. :hysteric:
I forgive you.:angel:

ps. it's a crappy match.:tape:
It is. :sobbing: And she's failing. :happy: :sad:

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Its so annoying to see Games going 40-30 and Deuce but still its 3-0 for one player..!
What the fuck? :happy:

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:27 PM
What the fuck? :happy:

Like the first 3 Games of the Georges vs Penneta were really competitive but still Penetta leads now 4-0

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:31 PM
It's Goerges. Not Georges.
Well it was close but Julia is actually really sucking badly atm. :lol: Kanepi won't have much trouble tomorrow I think.

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:31 PM
It's Gorgeous not Goerges or Georges.:rolleyes: Sheesh.

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:32 PM
It's Goerges. Not Georges.
Well it was close but Julia is actually really sucking badly atm. :lol: Kanepi won't have much trouble tomorrow I think.
:lol::lol::lol:Why are you so picky all the time:o

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:33 PM
I thought of adding Gorgeous too. :happy: You beat me to it. :p

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:34 PM
:lol::lol::lol:Why are you so picky all the time:o
I dunno, I just can't stand when people write last names wrong. :spit:

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:38 PM
I dunno, I just can't stand when people write last names wrong. :spit:

Or first names.:o :sobbing:

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:41 PM
Or first names.:o :sobbing:
Yeah. :tears:

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:44 PM
Ohmy. Julia is spraying everywhere. :cuckoo: :tears:

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Ohmy. Julia is spraying everywhere. :cuckoo: :tears:

Maybe you should pay her forum a little visit.:angel:

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 17th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Julias Forehand:hearts:

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Okay I'll stop spamming about Julia. :happy:

WTT tomorrow. :hearts: But not for Maria. :sobbing: :rolls:

Vartan
Jul 17th, 2010, 08:23 PM
Dramallama is taking over the forum...

Sp!ffy
Jul 17th, 2010, 10:56 PM
I hope Ana qualifies and plays Maria :inlove:

Jacey
Jul 17th, 2010, 11:48 PM
I hope Ana qualifies and plays Maria :inlove:

If Ana doesn't qualify....damn, I have no words if that happens:eek:

Break My Rapture
Jul 17th, 2010, 11:58 PM
I doubt she'll even play qualies to be honest. :shrug: She should though.

Reptilia
Jul 18th, 2010, 02:03 AM
Did I miss something?
I thought Ana got a wildcard

Oh wait Montreal, nevermind

Sp!ffy
Jul 18th, 2010, 03:21 AM
Qualies will be so good for her. Some extra practice. If she makes it into the MD, she'll have momentum and she'll be match-ready :yeah:

I want Ivanovic and Safina back so bad :hysteric:

Vartan
Jul 18th, 2010, 06:00 AM
Qualies will be so good for her. Some extra practice. If she makes it into the MD, she'll have momentum and she'll be match-ready :yeah:

I want Ivanovic and Safina back so bad :hysteric:

If she doesn't, she can retire.

Sp!ffy
Jul 18th, 2010, 07:46 AM
I'd be okay with that too I guess.

Mashabator
Jul 18th, 2010, 07:58 AM
No :hysteric: dont retire!
I miss Ana though :tears: i hope she can have at least a couple more good tournaments at least..

Monzanator
Jul 18th, 2010, 08:05 AM
I remember in Beijing last year some Eurosport experts were talking about her possible return to Top Flight and they've said it's possible for Ana to re-enter Top 10 but now that seems even bigger long shot then it was 12 months ago :lol:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Jul 18th, 2010, 10:59 AM
When is she playing WTT? :scratch:

Ksenia.
Jul 18th, 2010, 11:04 AM
On Tuesday I think :scratch:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Jul 18th, 2010, 11:09 AM
Awesome, can't wait. Thanks Niya. :worship:

princessmasha
Jul 18th, 2010, 06:22 PM
http://www.fiercetennis.com/2010/07/12/team-angry-giants/ :lol::lol:

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 18th, 2010, 08:00 PM
http://www.fiercetennis.com/2010/07/12/team-angry-giants/ :lol::lol:

Already posted. :p

Monzanator
Jul 18th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Is it me of has Jovana not posted here for a while :confused: Enjoying her vacation with a bunch of handsome male inhabitants in some seaside resort? :devil:

Anyway, I've also stumbled over an article where Bojana Jovanovski quotes Maria Sharapova as her idol of the game :worship: You gotta love a girl that says a thing like that :cool:

princessmasha
Jul 18th, 2010, 08:25 PM
Already posted. :p

ooopsie...sorry..didnt kno:p

Nina.
Jul 18th, 2010, 08:37 PM
ooopsie...sorry..didnt kno:p

I hadn't seen it before ;)

Break My Rapture
Jul 20th, 2010, 06:54 PM
I just remembered Maria is playing WTT today. :spit:

madmax
Jul 20th, 2010, 07:14 PM
I just remembered Maria is playing WTT today. :spit:

is it gonna be broadcasted? And what time CET it is?

Break My Rapture
Jul 20th, 2010, 07:28 PM
Not sure. :tears: Around 4 am CET. :happy:

Sp!ffy
Jul 20th, 2010, 07:57 PM
I thought the 20th was yesterday so when I came on this forum like at 9 PM (it was supposed to start at 7), I was wondering why no one was talking about it. :lol:

And no, I dont think it will be broadcasted :tears:

Break My Rapture
Jul 20th, 2010, 08:01 PM
:o

Break My Rapture
Jul 20th, 2010, 11:35 PM
Maria will be seeded 6th at Stanford.
http://www.bankofthewestclassic.com/eventinfo/Press_Releases/2010_Bank_of_the_West_Classic_Seeds_Announced.htm

claypova
Jul 20th, 2010, 11:38 PM
such a strong field. :scared:

but maria can beat them al :hearts:

Break My Rapture
Jul 20th, 2010, 11:43 PM
Don't really think it's that strong actually. :shrug: But Maria could get some good wins here.

Sp!ffy
Jul 21st, 2010, 01:06 AM
To be honest, I think Maria is the 2nd or 3rd best player there. She will finally get her Top 40 win :devil::cheer:

Reptilia
Jul 21st, 2010, 03:01 AM
I'm kinda nervous about some of the possible matchups. I thought the field was a lot more weak than this.

Sp!ffy
Jul 21st, 2010, 03:17 AM
If she ever wants to win another grand slam, she has to face tough opponents sooner or later :shrug: This will be good practice.

Reptilia
Jul 21st, 2010, 03:26 AM
True. I just hope for Oudin 1R to get her in the groove of things

istase2000
Jul 21st, 2010, 03:36 AM
True. I just hope for Oudin 1R to get her in the groove of things

oudin please!! :hearts::devil:

gc-spurs
Jul 21st, 2010, 11:35 AM
That field looks fine.. there should be some solid wins here. Here's to an A-Rad beatdown

Jovana.
Jul 21st, 2010, 12:57 PM
Is it me of has Jovana not posted here for a while :confused: Enjoying her vacation with a bunch of handsome male inhabitants in some seaside resort? :devil:

Anyway, I've also stumbled over an article where Bojana Jovanovski quotes Maria Sharapova as her idol of the game :worship: You gotta love a girl that says a thing like that :cool:

Jovana is here ;) just lurking around. and omg I wish I was :sobbing:

Lucas_Arg
Jul 21st, 2010, 03:04 PM
To be honest, I think Maria is the 2nd or 3rd best player there. She will finally get her Top 40 win :devil::cheer:

What?
If she is not the best player here we are in big problems.

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jul 21st, 2010, 03:15 PM
What?
If she is not the best player here we are in big problems.

wake up dear, the old-masha,supernova, the underdog girl is no more... :sobbing::sobbing: :bigcry:

fucking injury!!! :tears:

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 21st, 2010, 03:49 PM
How can you be a supernova & the underdog?:scratch:

Some people are a liiitle dramatic over the WTT result...:lol:

Maria Croft
Jul 21st, 2010, 04:37 PM
Well, in her last Exo she kicked ass and lost in the first round of the AO, so this bad Exo result is actually a good thing :lol:

madmax
Jul 21st, 2010, 05:00 PM
How is she not the best player in Stanford LOL...I mean who can challenge her on hard - Lady Aga and Clay Sam of them all?:haha: Gimme a break here

Craig.
Jul 21st, 2010, 05:07 PM
How is she not the best player in Stanford LOL...I mean who can challenge her on hard - Lady Aga and Clay Sam of them all?:haha: Gimme a break here

Dementieva? Azarenka? :shrug:

madmax
Jul 21st, 2010, 05:10 PM
Dementieva - injured
Azarenka - sucks lately
Just stating the obvious

Break My Rapture
Jul 21st, 2010, 05:29 PM
Dementieva? Azarenka? :shrug:
Exactly.

Nina.
Jul 21st, 2010, 06:20 PM
Dementieva - injured
Azarenka - sucks lately
Just stating the obvious

Lucky Masha is in devestating form :shrug:

slamchamp
Jul 21st, 2010, 07:13 PM
still I think she's in better form then dementieva and azarenka:weirdo: I mean she had a good presentation in wimbledon

cyannnnn
Jul 21st, 2010, 08:26 PM
she didn't play for 3 weeks
she is a little rusty
i'm not worry

Lucas_Arg
Jul 21st, 2010, 08:36 PM
She will win Stanford.

JuviaCroft
Jul 21st, 2010, 08:46 PM
:rolleyes:

MaitaBaby
Jul 21st, 2010, 10:24 PM
If she continues on her form from Wimbledon, the entry list at Stanford is pretty favorable. But per yoosh, one match at a time. Draw comes out Friday?

Break My Rapture
Jul 21st, 2010, 10:32 PM
Saturday, the 24th if I'm not mistaken. :)

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 21st, 2010, 11:06 PM
Maria has such a good chance to get some high quality matches!
I want Zheng or Kirilenko on her side of the draw:devil::devil:

Sp!ffy
Jul 22nd, 2010, 04:38 AM
I don't want to just jump to conclusions and say that Maria is better than the #5 player in the world. Also, Sam Stosur beat Serena Williams last year on the hardcourts (well, she also almost got double bagelled by Maria but thats besides the point) so she feels comfortable here :shrug:

Also, Maria is a bit rusty from her vacations tough European practice so if she wins, then great...if not, oh well.

slamchamp
Jul 22nd, 2010, 03:45 PM
what about the doubles?? is she playing??

Break My Rapture
Jul 22nd, 2010, 03:46 PM
I guess we'll have to wait until the doubles draw comes out to know for sure. :shrug:

slamchamp
Jul 22nd, 2010, 03:53 PM
did she play more wtt matches? I can't understand the internet page:tape:

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 22nd, 2010, 04:20 PM
^^She played singles, doubles and mixed doubles, but only one time this season.:)

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 23rd, 2010, 10:35 AM
How come in the WTA US open series preview is being said that Maria is playing San-Diego also!!???

claypova
Jul 23rd, 2010, 10:42 AM
How come in the WTA US open series preview is being said that Maria is playing San-Diego also!!???

hopefully its just a mistake. 4 tournies is too much

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 23rd, 2010, 10:52 AM
It is a mistake. Maria herself (well, her team :lol:) announced her schedule on her website and it was Stanford, Cincy, Montreal. No San Diego.

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 24th, 2010, 08:16 PM
Wickmayer is placed in Stosur's quadrant. Shahar Peer is placed in Radwanska's quadrant. Sharapova is placed in Dementieva's quadrant. Azarenka is placed in Bartoli's quadrant.

More info to come.:)

Break My Rapture
Jul 24th, 2010, 08:25 PM
Hopefully Elena will be rusty. :scared:

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 24th, 2010, 08:25 PM
Masha vs Zheng Rd 1!!!

:bounce::devil::devil:

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 24th, 2010, 08:26 PM
Hopefully Elena will be rusty. :scared:

Maria will destroy elena if They play:angel:

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 24th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Masha vs Zheng Rd 1!!!

:bounce::devil::devil:

Are you serious..I want also Kirilenko in her side of the draw:devil:

Break My Rapture
Jul 24th, 2010, 08:29 PM
OMG shit. :tears: That's a horrible draw.

Sp!ffy
Jul 24th, 2010, 08:29 PM
YES!! Maria will decimate them all!