PDA

View Full Version : Get Well Wishes to Jennifer Capriati

KoOlMaNsEaN
Jun 28th, 2010, 04:55 AM
We have all heard of Jennifer Capriati's bout with depression and just recently her overdose and hospitilization.
I know we all care for her health and happiness.
She might feel lost,alone and that the tennis world has forgotten about her so I would like all of us to send messages to her so that she knows we still think and care about her and hope she recovers soon.
When we get enough of them, we can send them to her and hopefully they will cheer her up and inspire her.
So write down below!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1780000/images/_1783629_pg_capriati.jpg

~CANUCK~
Jun 28th, 2010, 04:58 AM
Please use this thread to write your get well wishes to Jen. No chatting what so ever, as we plan on sending this to her. Any chatting will be deleted.

tennisbum79
Jun 28th, 2010, 05:10 AM
Jennifer, please recover soon.
We are praying for you.

Potato
Jun 28th, 2010, 05:23 AM
Jennifer, you have been such an amazing inspiration to tennis fans around the world! You were such a fighter on the court, and please continue to fight the obstacles that you may have in your life.

Please get well Jennifer, we all love you so much.

Mrs. Dimitrova
Jun 28th, 2010, 05:44 AM
Get well soon Jennifer. Here's hoping to a speedy recovery.

~{X}~
Jun 28th, 2010, 05:48 AM
Get well soon Jennifer. You can never be forgotten! You have come back before from tough events in your life to be a champion and you will do so again! :)

We all love you.

Bonfire
Jun 28th, 2010, 05:51 AM
Jennifer...following you in your career gave me so much joy and your the reason why I became interested in tennis to begin with. Your comeback inspired me to never give up on my dreams and how if you believe in yourself and put the hard work in...you can achieve what you want. Thank you for the inspiration. I wish only the best for you in your future and no matter what path you take you are loved and never forgotten by so many including myself. Thank you for making tennis so much fun to watch and I can't wait to see you out and about again...feeling well and loving life! Your special and definitely loved and missed by the tennis community. For all the help and inspiration you have given me throughout the years I again want to say...thank you:)

Sent from the heart
Eric

Barrie_Dude
Jun 28th, 2010, 05:59 AM
We love you Jennifer. You showed us what a great champion truly is. Please be well and know that there are a great many people out here that respect and admire you

Steven.
Jun 28th, 2010, 06:20 AM
I've always admired j-cap. I hope she can still make a comeback since she loves tennis so much! It doesn't have to be about success, just doing something like what Kimiko Date Krumm is doing is perfectly fine if it makes her happy I think. Recover asap and get back into what you love, j-cap!

Warhol15
Jun 28th, 2010, 06:30 AM
We love you Jen! Get well soon!

ArturoAce.
Jun 28th, 2010, 07:08 AM
Get well soon Jenn!

Direwolf
Jun 28th, 2010, 07:20 AM
Jen!!!

you were the greatest youngster ever play!!!
and best comeback queen ever!!

Hope to a speedy recovery!!!

Elwin.
Jun 28th, 2010, 07:35 AM
Get well soon Jennifer :hug:
I will pray for you!

Navratil
Jun 28th, 2010, 07:45 AM
Wish you all the best, Jenny! Get well soon!

olivero
Jun 28th, 2010, 07:53 AM
Jennifer, you're still one of my favourite players. I loved watching your matches and always admired your fighting spirit. Get better soon. We want to see you smile again, on court or off court.

jean_genie
Jun 28th, 2010, 07:56 AM
Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers, Jennifer. Get well soon!! :hug:

it-girl
Jun 28th, 2010, 08:06 AM
Jennifer please get well, you are very special to millions of people around the world and we all want to see you recover. You are in my prayers.

Svetlana)))
Jun 28th, 2010, 08:57 AM
Jennifer, you were an amazing fighter throughout your career. We all know that you can fight and beat this! Take comfort in the fact that you are well-respected and loved by fans all over the world. Keeping you in prayers always.

StephenUK
Jun 28th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Best wishes, Jennifer. Such a great player, you have so many fans rooting for you, and everyone wishes you the best.

Lindsayfan32
Jun 28th, 2010, 09:57 AM
Jennifer I remember you as that 14 year old kid. I was a fan through your dark times and when you came back from and beat those demons and won three slams. Draw inpiration from those fights and find what makes you happy. I hope some day you find true happyness. Get well soon Jennifer

Coke Zero
Jun 28th, 2010, 09:58 AM
I fear this has probably come too late, but we're thinking of you Jennifer. AO 2002 Final is one of my favourite tennis matches, AND MY FAVOURITE LOST! ...but your fight in that match was enough for me to forget that very quickly. We've seen you have so many challenges in your career, we know this is another one you can overcome. Hope to see you better very soon. :)

John.
Jun 28th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Get well soon Jennifer - We're all rootingfor you to make a full recovery

Steffica Greles
Jun 28th, 2010, 10:52 AM
Jennifer, I remember a time when you'd been written off by everybody, and then there you were on the podium in Australia, 2001, muscle-bound and victorious.

Don't forget all the times when you've overcome adversity before, and the tremendous inspiration you've been to so many all around the world. You deserved tennis fulfilment and it came in the end. Now you deserve happiness, and that will come too. Keep fighting.

José Morgado
Jun 28th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Jennifer, we love you. Get well fast.

Oizo
Jun 28th, 2010, 11:16 AM
Jenny sweetheart - We miss you dearly, please get well soon and come back, if not on the court, behind the microphones maybe. You are a legend, everyone knows that. You belong to the best who ever played this game! Please don't forget us, the fans who love you so much!

SanZiana
Jun 28th, 2010, 11:18 AM
It is tough Jennifer but you can do it. Know that everyone is supporting you. :hug:

sandv1
Jun 28th, 2010, 11:20 AM
Long time fan here. Get well Jen. ASAP, and thanks for your work over the years! :D

Daniel
Jun 28th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Jennifer, get well soon. We all support you and love you :hearts:

Kooyong
Jun 28th, 2010, 11:33 AM
In 2002 on a hot sticking 35c day you faced a great player in Martina Hingis. You were a set and a break down. You could have given up and tanked it and been happy to have made the final.

Instead you turned it around by going for her shots. You pulled off a great match in the manner that matches the champion player and person you are.

Keegan
Jun 28th, 2010, 11:57 AM
Get better soon J Cap! You're such a good tennis player and I wish you well through this low point in life. Keep positive abotu the future. Good luck!

DefyingGravity
Jun 28th, 2010, 11:59 AM
Jennifer, your tennis career has left you with an opportunity to turn what you love into something positive for you. I hope you find a speedy recovery and realize that your fame in tennis can help you do something positive for yourself and others!!!

Slampova
Jun 28th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Love you Jen, get well soon. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery :inlove:

Carotastrophe
Jun 28th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Get well Soon, Jenn!

Hoping you get well soon! :)

We miss you :kiss:

XaDavK_Kapri
Jun 28th, 2010, 12:11 PM
Once a supporter, always a supporter ! Get well soon Jennifer and I wish you all the happiness in the world. You deserve it. We're all behind you. Take care !

David

King Halep
Jun 28th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Get Well Jennifer :hug:

Qrystyna
Jun 28th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Jennifer, I was thinking about you the other day and how inspiring it was to see you make a huge come back in your life and career. You beat the odds and mounted one of the greatest sport comebacks in history! You came back from the very rock bottom and made it all the way to the top. I hope you think of all the great things you've done and all the people you've inspired and I hope you get well soon. You are a living legend and there are lots of people who love you.

Ballbasher
Jun 28th, 2010, 12:52 PM
Jennifer, you are one of the most inspiring players the sport ever had. Actually the news about you winning Melbourne in 2001 were the first tennis news, that were coveraged in important news channels and gave me the first ifea of the sport. When I saw you play, I immediately loved your game and spirit you had for the sport, I will never forget that. I really hope you get well very fast!

TSequoia01
Jun 28th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Get well Jennifer, one of the greatest competitors ever to grace a tennis court!

Renalicious
Jun 28th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Get well soon Jen.

winone23
Jun 28th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Sorry to hear this happened. Get well Jennifer!!

crazillo
Jun 28th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Wish you all the best, Jen! Will always continue to support you!

Sascha from Germany

Super Dave
Jun 28th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Jennifer - I've followed your career since Day 1. You are in my thoughts and I am hoping you recover completely and find peace!

Milito22
Jun 28th, 2010, 02:01 PM
Jen :hug:

heart
Jun 28th, 2010, 02:04 PM
Get well soon Jen! You're one of the tennis players I grew up to watch! Thanks for the wonderful memories! You're legacy will never be forgotten!:)

Slutati
Jun 28th, 2010, 02:38 PM
Stay strong and get well soon. :hug:

Barrie_Dude
Jun 28th, 2010, 02:49 PM
Jenny sweetheart - We miss you dearly, please get well soon and come back, if not on the court, behind the microphones maybe. You are a legend, everyone knows that. You belong to the best who ever played this game! Please don't forget us, the fans who love you so much!
:sad: :hug: :bigcry:

beecharmer
Jun 28th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Jennifer it was your 3rd and final Grand Slam title I'll always remember you for. You were down a set, 2 breaks down and faced match points on a torrid and hot day, but you never gave up; somehow I knew you would battle through and win that day, and I've never been so calm during such a close match! A match like that is a saccharine but apt anaology to depression. You have to accept it will be a long battle, but you can't let it push you around. You have steel at your core and I know you can beat this. I wish you well for the bright future you are GOING to have.

theking
Jun 28th, 2010, 03:10 PM
I am so sorry and shocked to hear of this sad and unfortunate turn of events. I remember when you came back to the tour & the hurdles you had to face. I loved the way you handled the media and the way you played the game. Since you left, I haven't paid a lot of attention to the women's tour & have often wondered what became of you. It is difficult for people to understand what you are going through, but having dealt with mental illness in my family, I have a little understanding of the devastating impact it can have, both on the sufferer and their family. All the very best to you Jennifer for your recovery & may you enjoy a hopeful & healthy future. :hug:

Sammo
Jun 28th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Don't send this message, I prefer the other one I put later.

Sexysova
Jun 28th, 2010, 03:16 PM
get well soon, Jennifer :hug:

PatM04
Jun 28th, 2010, 03:27 PM
Get well soon Jennifer! You are a true champion who is loved around the world!

Ntosake
Jun 28th, 2010, 03:56 PM
Get well soon, Jennifer, we have not forgotten you.

WTAtennisfan15
Jun 28th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Jennifer, get better soon! Stay positive and calm and dont let any bad things to get into you! I wish you love!

Gallofa
Jun 28th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Here's to a speedy and swift recovery. Get well soon, Jennifer!

Serendy Willick
Jun 28th, 2010, 04:18 PM
As a fan of one great fighter(Serena Williams) to another: remember this Jennifer: No weapon formed against you shall prosper and that god puts no more on you than you can bear. You are one of the all time greatest fighters and you will win. Get well Jennifer, much respect.

Veesus
Jun 28th, 2010, 04:53 PM
Girl, you know people love you! Get well soon, boo boo! <3.

José Morgado
Jun 28th, 2010, 05:05 PM
@JamesLaRosa

Capriati's spokeswoman confirms OD, says it was accidental, of a prescribed medication. She declined to say which med.

@ JamesLaRosa

Serena on former rival Jennifer Capriati: "If there's anything I can do to help or reach out I'll definitely do that."

Sp!ffy
Jun 28th, 2010, 05:06 PM
Jennifer, recover soon and stay positive. The tennis world misses you dearly and would love to see your presence on the tennis scene a few more times.

_Cell-chuk
Jun 28th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Jennifer, I have always loved you and your game. After Steffi's retirement you have always been my favourite player. As a hardcore tennis fan, your Aussie final wins against Hingis are in my top10 favourite tennis moments.

You are one of the greats of the game. Your name is already established in the history of tennis. I would love to see you commentate someday in the future.

I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery.

gmak
Jun 28th, 2010, 05:49 PM
get well soon Jen :hug:

leftyness
Jun 28th, 2010, 05:51 PM
Jennifer, please find a way to get through this. I can't help but smile when I think back to how you won your way to the top of the game.

Get well soon:).

Talula
Jun 28th, 2010, 06:33 PM
Dear Jennifer. You played such incredible tennis in a real golden era for the WTA. Your matches and on court rivalries with Martina in Australia, Serena, Monica and everyone else, were breath taking. You are one of the greatest tennis stars ever. Please take care and get well soon.

Justin SW
Jun 28th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Yes you were my idol's nemesis, but I'm very sad to hear this. :sad:

I hope you recover from that and enjoy life as much as possible. You deserve it :)!

silyaunWILLIAMS
Jun 28th, 2010, 07:04 PM
Jen, you showed that, no matter how bad the situation, or how deep the hole your in is, we can still dig your way out and achieve our dreams, no matter how far-fetched they seem.

Get well, Jenny.

sweetpeas
Jun 28th, 2010, 07:27 PM
Get well soon Jenn!

zvonarevarulz
Jun 28th, 2010, 07:32 PM
Get Well Soon Jen!:kiss:
I love you!!!:hug:

Break My Rapture
Jun 28th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Get well soon Jenn. :hug:

ChrisCologne
Jun 28th, 2010, 07:40 PM
Dear Jenn, wishing you all the best and think of you and a quick recovery from Cologne, Germany

I am a fan of yours since day 1 and your first tournament in Boca Raton. I am born in 1975 and got to tennis about the time Becker+Graf came up, but it was seeing you, about my age, that made me stick to tennis tournament by tournament, result by result and it was incredible seeing you in your first year at the French doing so well with the semis and all that followed. Becoming your fan was because of your personality, which arouse due to the same age, but because of your style of play, which was new, fresh, energetic and ambitious. You had courage and such heavy groundstrokes, it was the game and your heart that made be believing in you even after what made you disappear in 1993. What then came was by far more inspiring and close to my heart than your first attempt. Seeing you win your first Grand Slam titles after a time of trying it but not converting your chances was so touching. It brought me a friend from the UK who led a fan-page of yours, I believe your brother is connected to him on facebook still these days, and a number of Grand Slam events full of tipping between the UK and Germany (which were won mostly by the UK, but, thank God, we won yesterday in soccer ;-)), it was sensational. You were incredible, in all those rallyes against Serena, Justine, and especially those 2 against Martina in Melbourne. I was even standing up for you early in the morning in Europe just to follow that finals.

I know that since you left you had to cope with a lot. But be aware of the fact that we as your fans will always stay loyal to you as we did in the first place and that we support you in everything you´re going through right now. Your fighting spirit gave me the will to believe in difficult times and let me say that we will stay close to your side, as close as we as fans can in THIS time. You have and had an incredible career and be aware of the fact that your inspiration for us fans is outstanding and cannot be replaced. We love you, Chris from Germany

manu32
Jun 28th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Get well soon jenn,
your story is amazing,your smile is unforgettable,you are a fighter and a nice woman...
i saw you win at FO and it was a great day ,really...
love you

Mssauve
Jun 28th, 2010, 07:43 PM
Jennifer, get well soon. Just know that there are a lot of people pulling for you.

Ciarán
Jun 28th, 2010, 07:44 PM
Get well soon, Jennifer! You're a legend of the game, an inspiration to many and loved by millions worldwide.

Effy
Jun 28th, 2010, 08:13 PM
get well soon, Jen :hug:

cogent53
Jun 28th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Such a great fighter on court! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

zsiskj
Jun 28th, 2010, 08:40 PM
Get Well Soon, Jen!

akosiirwyn
Jun 28th, 2010, 08:59 PM
I will always admire the way you were able to come back from all of the difficult times in your life, to winning major championships. I'll never forget your celebration right after match point in Melbourne in 2001. I hope you know how inspiring you are to so many people. Get well soon Jen! :hug:

hurricanejeanne
Jun 28th, 2010, 09:29 PM
Get well soon Jennifer! Please don't ever forget what a fighter you are and that the world will never forget you. :hug:
We all love you. :hug:

CrossCourt~Rally
Jun 28th, 2010, 11:03 PM
All the best to you Jen on your road to recovery. We're all pulling for you and hoping to see your smiling face again asap.

XoXo

Dave.
Jun 28th, 2010, 11:23 PM
Jen, you provided millions of tennis fans with so much entertainment and joy over the years. Not only with your tennis but with your incredible fighting spirit and undeniable competitive fire. Wishing you the best in your recovery so you can continue to show these qualities. Get well soon Jen, we love you. :hug:

Gerri
Jun 28th, 2010, 11:26 PM
We're still cheering for you Jen.

All good wishes for your recovery. You can do this.

XXXX

The Dawntreader
Jun 28th, 2010, 11:26 PM
Thoughts are with you Jennifer.

Keep fighting for happiness.

debby
Jun 28th, 2010, 11:46 PM
Get well soon, Jen :hug: :hug: Don't be sad, life is too short not to enjoy it ! I hope you will find your beautiful smile again , you deserve this !

laurie
Jun 29th, 2010, 12:11 AM
Jennifer,

You were my favourite player in the early 2000s when you stormed to the three slam titles and the great battles you had with Kim Clijsters, Serena Williams and Martina Hingis. I still have the Jennifer Capriati posters I purchased in Paris Bercy in 2001.

I remember been at Roland Garros in 2004 before you were due to play Serena in the quarterfinal, I wished your Dad Good Luck on your behalf - and he was really thankful for all support which gave me a nice feeling. I also had the pleasure of seeing you that summer in Wimbledon against Elena Baltacha on centre court.

I wish you a speedy recovery. You will always be in my heart.

Laurie

KournikovaFan91
Jun 29th, 2010, 12:34 AM
Get well soon Jen. :hug:

We all love you here :hug: :hug:

Srodgers
Jun 29th, 2010, 01:58 AM
Get well soon Jen! :) I hope to see your happy smiling face very soon! :hug:

jumpingjoe
Jun 29th, 2010, 02:12 AM
Jen, get well soon:) You have been such an inspiration to me and I wish you nothing but happiness and success in the future.
xoxo

hotandspicey
Jun 29th, 2010, 02:38 AM
C'mon Jen. You can beat this!! You were one of the best fighters out there! Remember the power of positive thinking! Get well soon. We need to see that beautiful smile again. :) :hug: :kiss:

serenafann
Jun 29th, 2010, 03:44 AM
Jen pull it together,you have shown that you are a great fighter,I know you can do it. Get well soon.

Chrissie-fan
Jun 29th, 2010, 04:34 AM
Get well soon Jenny. We love you.

GoldenGophers
Jun 29th, 2010, 04:38 AM
My prayers are with you and your family! Get better soon!

rajko
Jun 29th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Yeah, the right mindset, absolutely
Get Well , Jennifer

bandabou
Jun 29th, 2010, 12:11 PM
Get well soon, Jennifer! God's with you and loves you!

greenbakedbeans
Jun 29th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Jennifer, you are a hero and inspiration to so many... The first time I saw you play live was at Wimbledon 2002, and it will forever be my favourite tournament - your fighting spirit, your passion and drive, and that stunning smile just took my breath away. The women's tour has just not been the same without you, and with every GS that passes we only miss you more. We love you, Jen! xx

simonsaystennis
Jun 29th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Get well soon Jennifer! Your fight and tenacity on court will never be forgotten, and I know that these qualities will help you tremendously in your recovery. Remember, you're such an inspiration to many!! My thoughts and prayers are with you during this time!

NoChokes
Jun 29th, 2010, 09:08 PM
Get better soon Jen. You're a legend.

yukon145
Jun 30th, 2010, 12:29 AM
Jen, you are a true champion and have been an inspiration to so many around the world. You've battled and succeed in so many different fights both on and off the court through out your life; you'll get through this one as well. Get well soon, our thoughts are with you.

égalité
Jun 30th, 2010, 12:36 AM
Jennifer, I wish you a speedy recovery! You have a fighting spirit that separates the champions from everybody else. Don't forget that you have a lot to bring to the world in your post-tennis life. Put forth that fighting spirit everyday.

meyerpl
Jun 30th, 2010, 03:10 AM
Jennifer, You've always been a great fighter and come back from adversity, both on and off the court. You've been an inspiration for so many. I hope you find inspiration in the thoughts and prayers coming from the many, many people you've inspired over the years. Thank you for the wonderful moments and memories. May love and peace be with you.

madlove
Jun 30th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Get well soon Jen! *Hugs

AnywhereButHome
Jun 30th, 2010, 11:04 AM
Get well soon Jenifer !!!

Jekyll
Jun 30th, 2010, 11:39 AM
get well soon amazing champion :kiss:

roots
Jun 30th, 2010, 10:08 PM
All the best to Jen Jen, she'll ALWAYS be my favourite!

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Jul 1st, 2010, 12:36 AM
Be strong Jen as you were on a tennis court

Remember that you have fans everywhere , even in the end of the world , Chile. Plus , you are an inspiration for many people

We love you

dsanders06
Jul 1st, 2010, 12:56 AM
Jen - I know from experience what a tough opponent depression is - probably a tougher opponent than playing both Williams sisters at the same time on your own. But you showed in your career that there was no opponent you couldn't beat. No matter how tough it is, I know you can beat this opponent eventually. Keep fighting and know we're all rooting for you. Xxx

José Morgado
Jul 1st, 2010, 01:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU6vIegq7h0&feature=related 2:00 Jen, SMILE! SMILE!

Nicjac
Jul 1st, 2010, 02:58 PM
Dear Jen

You have been and still are such an important role model for lots and lots of people all over the world. Life sucks, there are good and bad times, but remember the good as there are many good times to come. And they are worth it!

Shane54
Jul 2nd, 2010, 04:46 PM
Jennifer my heart dropped when I heard the news. I was so relieved to know that you are alright. Just remember God has a special plan for you ! You have many fans who are pulling for you to get well and be happy!

LH2HBH
Jul 2nd, 2010, 10:16 PM
You are sorely missed in in the tennis world! Hope you get well soon!

Cosmologist
Jul 4th, 2010, 07:14 PM
get well jeniffer :)

DimaDinosaur
Jul 5th, 2010, 01:13 AM
get well jennifer, love your tenacity

fouc
Jul 8th, 2010, 11:30 PM
I have a huge respect for you and I know you will get through this very soon :)

Szavay #1
Jul 9th, 2010, 11:07 PM
jenn your fans love you! :hug:

GAGAlady
Jul 15th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Jennifer if you ever read this i hope you dont think anyone is judging you in any way.

we all know how tough its been for you not being able to do what you love the most, being in the top 5 again where even at 34 you would probably be today! Your shoulder problems (i have shoulder problems too!) or any other injury is tough to deal with

go help others who i know would benifit from your guidance...give of yourself the way you could make change happen...be there for those who need your assistance.

we all love you so much. you've made a difference in peoples lives. all the best. XO

Mase
Jul 18th, 2010, 10:22 PM
Get well soon Cappy...:)

King Halep
Jul 21st, 2010, 06:56 AM
Hope you are feeling better Jennifer. You have so many supporters and admirers pulling for you. Stay positive and keep hitting winners, you can overcome anything. :D

Sammo
Jul 25th, 2010, 10:15 PM
Hi there Jennifer! We all know you miss tennis and it's tough for you to make a comeback with the injuries and that, but I mean you're 34! When you had the age to compete at the top you DID!! I mean if I had won the 2002 Australian Open saving 4 match points... it would give me enough happiness for 20 years lol!! And all you have done IT'S STILL THERE, tennis is a part of your identity and will always be! You're the 1992 Olympic Gold Medalist, the 2001 Australian Open Champion, the 2001 Roland Garros Champion, the 2002 Australian Open champion, and much more!! And no one will take that from you! At 25 you where a top tennis player, and almost nothing more because you didn't have time to do other things, now you can do a lot of things, ok let's say that you miss tennis so much that you want to come back, then get in shape and come back in doubles, getting in shape is one of the most enjoyable things in this world, be the excellent doubles player you could never be because singles took all the time from you, travel around the world same as you did in the old days, another option is working as a commentator, it's also a fun option, or why don't you talk to the guys of Fila and design your own clothing line? Sounds good eh? Or maybe you could run your own ITF tournament in Florida, the Jennifer Capriati Cup. The options are ENDLESS!! And of course you can do this all and much more, that damn parasite inside of you called depression is the only thing that keeps you in that apathetic state, looks so big and strong now eh? Well actually is just a little piece of shit that feeds from your negative thoughts to make your life bad, hell Jen are you gonna let that shit defeat you so easily!? Fight it!! Beat it!! And come back to tennis we all love you sweetheart.

laschutz
Jul 27th, 2010, 01:22 PM
get well soon jennifer! the whole world respects, admires and cares for you! and i might add we love not only your tennis ability and career, but we love YOU! your inner and outer beauty, your personality, everything!

your the best! and i know your are a fighter! from one fighter to another! take care and God Bless!

Tennis Ball
Jul 29th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Jennifer, I miss you on tour, wishing you were still in the mix. But I guess it's hard letting times go by. You're still one of my all time favorite players. You have a beautiful charisma. But it's okay, that you stopped playing tennis (professionally), perhaps you should make the decision in your heart too, since you never really retired. It's okay to let it go, and go enjoying the other part of life now. You will never, ever be forgotten as the tennis player you were and for the extraordinary things you achieved.
Please believe that we love you. So, now, go love yourself too, there's nothing wrong about you. Don't blame yourself for things that are not your fault. Jenny, take good care. Wishing you all the best,

And hear from you from the commentator's chair soon ;),

Mylene

Serena_4ever
Aug 5th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Jennifer you were one of my favourite players to watch when I was younger, and though I didn't see the earlier part of your career, I used to always look forward to watching you at Wimbledon, when we didn't have sky to watch all the other tenis tournaments, so Wimbledon made it extra special! I wish you a speedy recovery, and to think that when you may be feeling a little frustrated with life that you look back on the accomplishments you made and created, because you truly are and always will be a fighter and a champion! Get well soon! :-) x

2Black
Aug 5th, 2010, 02:02 PM
I have no idea what took me so long to respond to this. I really pray Jennifer conquers all of her demons. We fall down but we get up...

samsam4087
Aug 8th, 2010, 02:17 PM
We all miss you