PDA

View Full Version : Ana Ivanovic voted sexiest tennis player for 5th consecutive time & honest interview

it-girl
Jun 27th, 2010, 08:45 PM
I have posted the article below & did away with the link since a lot of people don't like links.

Ana Ivanovic voted sexiest tennis player for 5th consecutive time
Posted by kumargaurav on Jun 22nd, 2010

Though former no 1 Ana Ivanovic may be falling rapidly on the women’s ranking there is sphere over which her domination remains undisputed. Recently, the 22 year old Serbian was voted as the sexiest tennis player of the world by tennisreporters dot net for the Fifth year running.

Ana, who won the French open in 2008 when she was ranked no 1, crashed out of Wimbledon 2010 in the first round. And with her WTA rankings at a low 45, it appears that the Serb is losing her clothes more rapidly than her rankings.

But, the Serbian star, is making most of her time off the tennis court, and celebrated the verdict by posing in a pink bikini on a bed of matching tennis balls and also with a tennis net draped loosely around her. The two pictures of her can be seen below.

When asked about her accomplishment, Ivanovic revealed that whereas in men’s tennis most of them are friendly, in women’s tennis its all about “Who’s the prettiest, who’s the most popular, the most fashionable, who’s getting the most coverage. We are simply not friends”

Ana Ivanovic is not the only one to pose for racy photo shoots to boost her career. Even, the current World No.1 and defending Wimbledon champion Serena Williams showed off her curves in a high-heeled, chunky jewelry and little else, in a photo taken for the U.S. Vibe Magazine.
Suddenly, it appears the battle for the numero uno position outside the court is hotting up and surely gaining more attention that the on court show.
For now, glamorous girls like Maria Sharapova, Maria Kirilenko are lagging behind but it will not be much time before they catch up.
For tennis fans its total fun and an entirely new dimension to enjoy women’s tennis.

http://www.faniq.com/images/blog/dc621a9fdc0ab5e80eace346d3cbb968.jpg http://www.extramirchi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/anaivanovic.jpg

I really hope that Ana is not going the way of Kournikova because she really is a talented tennis player. When you have exotic beauty it is very marketable and it appears that Ana has been in demand a lot latetly and her tennis is sufferening because of it. She has the perfect combination that drives sponsors crazy, beauty & the girl next door personality and though she is making millions in off court opportunites, thankfully she does sound as if she still wants to improve tennis wise.

What do you think about what she says happens in the locker room?

Sammo
Jun 27th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Oh please, the voice is a sexiness factor :rolleyes:

debby
Jun 27th, 2010, 08:50 PM
She is not the sexiest. The prettiest or the most beautiful, ok.

And what she said about tennis players on ATP ad WTA doesn't even surprise me. Everybody knows that. :shrug: Girls are jealous, and bitter. I mean, they are bitchier than men. Boys don't give a shit, so they are cooler. That doesn't mean they can't be jealous nor bitter.

Wiggly
Jun 27th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Ana is a pretty girl but she's not sexy.

That yellow bikini photo, it's horrible.
Her attempt at a sexy face is such a fail it's embarassing.

Slutiana
Jun 27th, 2010, 08:51 PM
Blimey, how many times is Ana going to talk about the girls all hating each other? Maybe if she wasn't so concerned with the atmosphere and looking at naked girls in the lockerrooms, she would be ranked higher. :shrug:

poulao
Jun 27th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Acording to Rennae Stubbs, some of them are overly friendly :lol:

Tennisstar86
Jun 27th, 2010, 08:59 PM
She is not the sexiest. The prettiest or the most beautiful, ok.

And what she said about tennis players on ATP ad WTA doesn't even surprise me. Everybody knows that. :shrug: Girls are jealous, and bitter. I mean, they are bitchier than men. Boys don't give a shit, so they are cooler. That doesn't mean they can't be jealous nor bitter.

This, Her body is not bangin. And her face to too pudgy to be the most pretty or beautiful. She'd fall in the "cute" category.

Vanity Bonfire
Jun 27th, 2010, 09:12 PM
Blimey, how many times is Ana going to talk about the girls all hating each other? Maybe if she wasn't so concerned with the atmosphere and looking at naked girls in the lockerrooms, she would be ranked higher. :shrug:

I know right:happy:.

God, girl. Quit perving and focus.

laurie
Jun 27th, 2010, 09:15 PM
http://www.sportskeeda.com/2010/06/22/ana-ivanovic-voted-sexiest-tennis-player-for-5th-consecutive-time/
Pics of Ana included in this article. Other players are also mentioned in this article.

I really hope that Ana is not going the way of Kournikova because she really is a talented tennis player. When you have exotic beauty it is very marketable and it appears that Ana has been in demand a lot latetly and her tennis is sufferening because of it. She has the perfect combination that drives sponsors crazy, beauty & the girl next door personality and though she is making millions in off court opportunites, thankfully she does sound as if she still wants to improve tennis wise.

What do you think about what she says happens in the locker room?

No Ana bloody well doesn't!!

No wonder Womens Tennis is seen as a joke by so many people.

What the hell has Ivanovic done on court the last 18 months? This is just nonsense. And I've said it before - like Danny Baker would say, she's no great shakes.

Sean.
Jun 27th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Even as a fan, I have to say that yellow picture is awful. Love the pink one though. :D

Dav.
Jun 27th, 2010, 09:22 PM
Always thought she was pretty hot, but not enough to deserve this much attention for it. :shrug:

FORZA SARITA
Jun 27th, 2010, 09:26 PM
how funny that the sexiest tennis player is not even in top50 :lol:

JadeFox
Jun 27th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Why did they use her Sports Illustrated pictures? They were nowhere near as good as her FHM photoshoot from two years ago. That whole shoot was better.

http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uploads/ballhype/photos_large/2008/08/07/ana-ivanovic-fhm-06.jpg

http://www.sports-tennis.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/ana-ivanovic-fhm.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_pAW7CjgwQt4/SHZcszuoeBI/AAAAAAAARVU/ebu1xlk1kOY/s400/41125_Ana_Ivanovic_-_FHM_photoshoot_LQ_9137_122_995lo.jpg

it-girl
Jun 27th, 2010, 09:31 PM
Why did they use her Sports Illustrated pictures? They were nowhere near as good as her FHM photoshoot from two years ago. That whole shoot was better.

http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uploads/ballhype/photos_large/2008/08/07/ana-ivanovic-fhm-06.jpg

http://www.sports-tennis.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/ana-ivanovic-fhm.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_pAW7CjgwQt4/SHZcszuoeBI/AAAAAAAARVU/ebu1xlk1kOY/s400/41125_Ana_Ivanovic_-_FHM_photoshoot_LQ_9137_122_995lo.jpgI agree.

tennisbum79
Jun 27th, 2010, 09:36 PM
At least, she has a lock on this competition

Deck
Jun 27th, 2010, 09:59 PM
Ana:drool:

Sexysova
Jun 27th, 2010, 10:01 PM
she's pretty but not really sexy, her body is not sexy to me, she's too common, nothing special but her face is pretty for sure.

for me she's not the sexiest on tour but well, congrats Ana, at least you can win something :lol:

debby
Jun 27th, 2010, 10:01 PM
Kworb, you are so inventive in your trolling. Keep going on !

azdaja
Jun 27th, 2010, 10:02 PM
her tennis sucks now, but hat0rz will have to live with the fact that she is attractive :)

tennisbum79
Jun 27th, 2010, 10:11 PM
Good thing she already won titles (including GS).
Else, the comparaison with the Other Ana would be hard to resist.

madmax
Jun 27th, 2010, 10:24 PM
she's far form being sexiest - "cute" is the only adjective I'd use to describe her...her body is very ordinary and she doesn't ooze any sex appeal on court, unlike some other glamour girls like Sharapova or Chakvetadze. She comes off as very insecure and almost desperate - sorry, that doesn't cut the definition of "sexiest"

debby
Jun 27th, 2010, 10:26 PM
she's far form being sexiest - "cute" is the only adjective I'd use to describe her...her body is very ordinary and she doesn't ooze any sex appeal on court, unlike some other glamour girls like Sharapova or Chakvetadze. She comes off as very insecure and almost desperate - sorry, that doesn't cut the definition of "sexiest"

Chakevetadze looks like she is desperate. She is cute not sexy IMO.

JackFrost
Jun 27th, 2010, 10:33 PM
From Article: "For tennis fans its total fun and an entirely new dimension to enjoy women’s tennis. "

Yeah, sure. As long as the tennis fans can enjoy her prettiness and "sexiness", it doesn´t matter if she plays like shit.
A whole new dimension to enjoy women´s tennis. Wow. :lol:

Kitten63
Jun 27th, 2010, 10:59 PM
Okaaaaaaaay....

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b173/pejidapimp/ew.gif?t=1204847503

That gif :haha:

BluSthil
Jun 28th, 2010, 12:54 AM
Ana is pretty, but certainly not the sexiest... 55466

Doesn't get much better than this... :lick:

Joana
Jun 28th, 2010, 01:35 AM
How many times are we going to hear about this lack of friendship on tour and blah from her? Is it the same interview being rehashed over and over and over again or she's really chronically depressed?

MB.
Jun 28th, 2010, 01:42 AM
LOL I'm starting to think the lack of friendship is only between Ana and everyone else...

probably because she keeps giving these interviews and fistpumping and "Ajde!"ing in everyone's face...?

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Jun 28th, 2010, 01:43 AM
I found her sexy 2-3 years ago

makirilenko
Jun 28th, 2010, 02:09 AM
Ana is pretty, but certainly not the sexiest... 55466

Doesn't get much better than this... :lick:

I don't think sexy is the right word for Makiri, more like goddess.

As for Ana, she has that girl next door feel about her, she's very attractive, but I'm not sure I would consider her the sexiest tennis player, Makiri, Masha, Dani, just to name a few, have more sex appeal to me.

pokey camp
Jun 28th, 2010, 02:29 AM
How many times are we going to hear about this lack of friendship on tour and blah from her? Is it the same interview being rehashed over and over and over again or she's really chronically depressed?

No, she complains about it all the time so one can only conclude it really matters to her that the other players aren’t trying to be her best friend. It’s also a way of saying: if it was up to her, she would be friends with these girls, but they’re just too darn mean to let that happen... :tears:

Poor girl just wants everyone to like her. Ironically every time I read those comments it makes me like her even less. Hopefully she’s set aside some of that adidas money for a much needed backbone transplant... :help:

Curtos07
Jun 28th, 2010, 02:41 AM
LOL I'm starting to think the lack of friendship is only between Ana and everyone else...

probably because she keeps giving these interviews and fistpumping and "Ajde!"ing in everyone's face...?

Ha...coming from someone who says he's a Ana fan on other sites. :rolleyes:

For the record, Ana does have lots of friends. Sorana, Kirilenko, Arvidsson, Petkovic, Kuznetsova, Clijsters to name a few. ;)

SymphonyX
Jun 28th, 2010, 04:44 AM
Yeah, yeah. I've given up on Ana being the new "prettier" glamour girl as voted by fans. At least her rival's doing much better than her. You know who...

tonybotz
Jun 28th, 2010, 04:49 AM
Oh please, the voice is a sexiness factor :rolleyes:

haha her drone voice drives me insane

Milito22
Jun 28th, 2010, 04:53 AM
Ana :inlove:

MB.
Jun 28th, 2010, 08:11 AM
I speak the truth, don't hate.

Though, of course she's the most beautiful tennis player IMO. 2nd to Makiri, of course.

InsideOut.
Jun 28th, 2010, 08:16 AM
When will you all realize that she only said that thing about unfriendliness once and it's being rehashed? :tape:

kiwialicat
Jun 28th, 2010, 08:24 AM
I don't know. This is probably an extremely unpopular opinion, but in general I don't find Ivanovic attractive regarding looks or personality and I don't really see the appeal.

That FHM shoot was pretty good though.

Nikkiri
Jun 28th, 2010, 08:51 AM
When will you all realize that she only said that thing about unfriendliness once and it's being rehashed? :tape:

Well that would be too simple for some wouldn't it?

Deck
Jun 28th, 2010, 12:35 PM
I don't get this cute-sexy difference?:confused: Do I want to tickle her head like a baby dog or have dirty sex with her?

Deck
Jun 28th, 2010, 12:37 PM
Ana :inlove:

:yeah:

SymphonyX
Jun 28th, 2010, 01:01 PM
I don't get this cute-sexy difference?:confused: Do I want to tickle her head like a baby dog or have dirty sex with her?

Dirty sex definitely.

Do Not Revive
Jun 28th, 2010, 02:02 PM
pity she didnt concentrate on playin'

than posin'

lestat111
Jun 28th, 2010, 02:06 PM
she has cute face, but her body, I dont know... :unsure: