PDA

View Full Version : "AnnaK_4ever quits" thread, part III

roelc
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:01 PM
ok, one thread got deleted, one got locked

i don't see what s the problem with people discussing this? no one was calling anyone names (unlike in other threads) and i think this is here at the right place, "General Messages" right?

so, the thing was that AnnaK_4ever left because he didn't agree with some mods. i suppose some people have an opinion about it. shoot

tennisbum79
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:03 PM
I have to agree.

Why would the "AnnaK_4ever quits" thread be deleted?

Did the mod consider it a mod bashing thread?

*Jool*
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:04 PM
non-tennis please

Aaron.
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:04 PM
You better stop or your going to get banned :lol: If mods don't want to answer you they'll lock the thread over and over again

:wavey:

Direwolf
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:05 PM
ok, one thread got deleted, one got locked

i don't see what s the problem with people discussing this? no one was calling anyone names (unlike in other threads) and i think this is here at the right place, "General Messages" right?

so, the thing was that AnnaK_4ever left because he didn't agree with some mods. i suppose some people have an opinion about it. shoot

Itis called Gen Mess...
but it must be something related to tennis...

why dont you put something thats related to tennis in your title...
then it may not get deleted...

or youll be banned

Direwolf
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:05 PM
non-tennis please

This.

Its not that hard to start a thread there

Boreas
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:07 PM
As if he's capable of leaving behind probably the only source of his daily bashing:lol:

LudwigDvorak
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:08 PM
You're just going to get banned. Don't try to stand up to the moderators.

Aaron.
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:08 PM
You're just going to get banned. Don't try to stand up to the moderators. This. I agree with the thread starter mods lock threads for stupid reasons. But whatever it's no point in trying to argue it

roelc
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:13 PM
isn't a forum a place to discuss things??????????

tennisbum79
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:14 PM
This. I agree with the thread starter mods lock threads for stupid reasons. But whatever it's no point in trying to argue it
I can see the mods have succeded in instilling fear in lots of posters.

We can't even muster a little courage to protest.

You may not agree with a poster who was banned, but the circumstances surrounding the ban must be fair and transparent.

LudwigDvorak
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:16 PM

You may not agree with a poster who was banned, but the circumstances surrounding the ban must fair and transparent.

Mods have maintained 0 transparency. They act on their own will and their decision is final. No thread on TF has ever overturned/reversed a moderation decision. They simply don't care.

This is a dictatorship and they think they don't ever make mistakes.

Direwolf
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:17 PM

You may not agree with a poster who was banned, but the circumstances surrounding the ban must fair and transparent.

why waste time to argue when youre not gonna win anyway...

you will waste your time aswell...
making a new account email etc. getting into the forum...

Direwolf
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:18 PM

y dont you start a protest on non-tennis??

serenus_2k8
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:19 PM
I dont think the Wozniacki thread was a bashing thread at all. Its widely acccepted that Caroline is a counter-puncher, and seeing that there were matches where Caroline was the more aggressive player would probably have helped her cause.

Mods need to be clearer on their rules, their double standards are pretty ridiculous since posters can call her Pushniacki til the cows come home but an objective statistical investigation into the matter gets the thread deleted. Hows that for logic :confused:

Slutiana
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:21 PM
What the hell happened?

roelc
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:21 PM
I dont think the Wozniacki thread was a bashing thread at all. Its widely acccepted that Caroline is a counter-puncher, and seeing that there were matches where Caroline was the more aggressive player would probably have helped her cause.

Mods need to be clearer on their rules, their double standards are pretty ridiculous since posters can call her Pushniacki til the cows come home but an objective statistical investigation into the matter gets the thread deleted. Hows that for logic :confused:

i didnt see the wozniacki thread so can t speak about that, but i fully agree about the double standards

Ferg
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:23 PM
Yeah Id agree with the others, Id say you should move it to Non-Tennis because theres no excuse for it getting closed or deleted there.

tennisbum79
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:26 PM
why waste time to argue when youre not gonna win anyway...

you will waste your time aswell...
making a new account email etc. getting into the forum...
Maybe if enough people object, the mode can review their decision making process.

I personally don't believe it the rules as writen are bad, it is the way they are applied that is the issue.
Too much personal discretion, not enough objective weight

I seldon agree with AnnaK_4ever, but that does I can protect his right as a poster.

roelc
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Yeah Id agree with the others, Id say you should move it to Non-Tennis because theres no excuse for it getting closed or deleted there.

the discussion is about a thread in General Messages, so I think it's in its place here.
would be nice if the mods left it

tennisbum79
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:31 PM
I think it should say here, because the deleted thread was about tennis.

This thread should sttay here because the General Mesaages about tennis, so that other poster can see what can get you banned and take notice.
In Non-Tennis, they don't care about tennis. THat is why is called NON-tennis

Vanity Bonfire
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:32 PM
What the hell happened?

I want to know too :bigcry:.

Slutiana
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:34 PM
This is a sad day! :sad:

roelc
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:35 PM

apparently AnnaK_4ever made a thread about Wozniacki with stats where she had more winners than the opponent (i didn't see the thread myself) and the thread got deleted
then he posted a thread where he said he'd leave because he didn't agree with the mods, which got deleted too (i did see that one)

Marionated
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:36 PM
He created a Wozniacki hall of shame statistics thread. So if the opponent was outwinnered by Wozniacki in the match, they were in the hall of shame.

Marionated
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Garbin x2, Kirilenko, Stosur, Radwanska and some others were all members.

tennisbum79
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:38 PM
Serenus post captured what happended

Following the deletion of the thread, AnnaK_4ever created a thread titled "AnnaK_4ever quits", which was deleted.

Following that, "AnnaK_4ever quits" thread, part II was created by roelc and deleted again.

roelc
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:39 PM
He created a Wozniacki hall of shame statistics thread. So if the opponent was outwinnered by Wozniacki in the match, they were in the hall of shame.

if they lock this kind of thread they should also lock the camille pin / sara errani ace watch thread imo

Alizé Molik
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:40 PM
i might be in the minority saying this, but who cares?

Marionated
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:41 PM
if they lock this kind of thread they should also lock the camille pin / sara errani ace watch thread imo

Indeed. Double standards.

Slutiana
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:41 PM
apparently AnnaK_4ever made a thread about Wozniacki with stats where she had more winners than the opponent (i didn't see the thread myself) and the thread got deleted
then he posted a thread where he said he'd leave because he didn't agree with the mods, which got deleted too (i did see that one)

:bigcry: lol.

That is so stupid considering there is already the "Wozniacki Winner Watch" thread has been around for like 6 months. There are some really power-hungry/hypocritical mods around this forum. Was he banned or did he ask to be? :scratch:

Valanga
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:44 PM
:bigcry: lol.

That is so stupid considering there is already the "Wozniacki Winner Watch" thread has been around for like 6 months. There are some really power-hungry/hypocritical mods around this forum. Was he banned or did he ask to be? :scratch:

Did golovinjured. get banned because of this thread :tape:?

Ballbasher
Same with the Alexandra Dulgheru WTA Win Watch Thread. :shrug: But providing transparency for regular members is the biggest "weakness" of this forum. :lol:

-Sonic-

Oh please.

Most posters on here are so high on their own self importance its sickening.

Direwolf

WOZNIACKI HALL OF SHAME

is it hard to see???
title itself sounds degrading...

tenn_ace
who cares?

this.

twight6
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:46 PM
:rolleyes:

Non-Tennis, please.

Valanga
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:47 PM
WOZNIACKI HALL OF SHAME

is it hard to see???

to be exact, pushame and shame are two different words

tennisbum79
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:48 PM
WOZNIACKI HALL OF SHAME

is it hard to see???
I think it was Pusher Hall Of Shame

narutos
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:49 PM
i might be in the minority saying this, but who cares?

Contradiction at his best.

Slutiana
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Did golovinjured. get banned because of this thread :tape:?
No. He was banned because he spammed the boards posting "drunk" posts and threads and for all his idiotic posts before that as well as his multiple accounts.

Dave.
Jun 26th, 2010, 08:54 PM
So AnnaK has actually been banned? :eek: Please tell me it's not just 'cos of that Wozniacki thread. :o

What's with all these posters getting banned recently?