PDA

View Full Version : "AK_forever quits" thread

roelc
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:19 PM
just saw the thread, and now being removed?
unhappy with some mods apparently

shame that someone with the best stats and numbers leaves

Marionated
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:19 PM
:sad:

Nicolás89
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:20 PM
:aparty:

Mynarco
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:20 PM
These mods need to get a life

serenus_2k8
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:22 PM
What did the mods do? Was it just the usual power-mad bs?

tennisbum79
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:22 PM
Why will they remove the thread?

I don't understand.

Abuse of power, I'll say.

Hope 1 of the mod at least provide an explanation in this thread.

TennisFan66
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:26 PM
Personally, I would very much welcome a clean -up of GM ..

LudwigDvorak
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:26 PM
The mods won't provide anything. They will do what they want to do and don't think they owe anyone any explanations.

tennisbum79
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:27 PM
Personally, I would very much welcome a clean -up of GM ..
What do you mean by clean up?

Kick out some mods?

TennisFan66
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:29 PM
What do you mean by clean up?

Kick out some mods?

On the contrary. Increase mod activity in GM and kick out all those kids who's only contribution is to post nastiness and insults towards players ..

tennisbum79
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:31 PM
On the contrary. Increase mod activity in GM and kick out all those kids who's only contribution is to post nastiness and insults towards players ..
I don't think AK_forever was one of those posters.

Your suggestion would be hard to carry out of enforce as it could come accross as arbitrary

TennisFan66
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:36 PM
I don't think AK_forever was one of those posters.

Your suggestion would be hard to carry out of enforce as it could come accross as arbitrary

From the msgs I've seen from AK, I disagree.

moby
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:36 PM
On the contrary. Increase mod activity in GM and kick out all those kids who's only contribution is to post nastiness and insults towards players ..But if they were kicked out, then what would you post about? So many of your posts are reactive, and all you do is to whine about the whiners. :lol:

tennisbum79
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:37 PM
I've seen Anna_K post comments like Pitor Wozniacki is a paedophile .. Same with people like Slutiana. I think thats completely out of order and if the mods have finally banned him/them, I say 'GOOOOOD'.
I did not know that.

Was he banned or he quit?

delicatecutter
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:39 PM
Why is he leaving? :bigcry:

Mynarco
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:39 PM

his "hall of pushame" thread got deleted by whats-his(her)-names

roelc
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:40 PM
I did not know that.

Was he banned or he quit?

in the thread it said he'd quit the forum because the mods acted like fascists (something likewise)

and a bit later the thread was gone (which kind of proves him right)

TennisFan66
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:40 PM
But if they were kicked out, then what would you post about? So many of your posts are reactive, and all you do is to whine about the whiners. :lol:

It would be possible to actually have a TENNIS conversation here, without having thread after thread spammed with player insults?

tennisbum79
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:41 PM
He said he had enough with the nonsense of some posters this forum.

Mynarco
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:41 PM
It would be possible to actually have a TENNIS conversation here, without having thread after thread spammed with player insults?

actually, the existence of Wozniacki in WTA eliminates any possibility to have a tennis conversation. Just move on,mate.

TennisFan66
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:42 PM
actually, the existence of Wozniacki in WTA eliminates any possibility to have a tennis conversation. Just move on,mate.

I think my point has just been proven .. MATE.

delicatecutter
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:45 PM
What was the Hall of Pushame? It sounds funny. :lol:

moby
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:46 PM
It would be possible to actually have a TENNIS conversation here, without having thread after thread spammed with player insults?But the posters who you rag on (AnnaK4, Slutiana, Corswandt?, etc.?) give some of the most astute tennis analysis on this board.

If they pick on Wozniacki, then it's not a coincidence. Consider it a byproduct of actually knowing your tennis.

Mynarco
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:47 PM
What was the Hall of Pushame? It sounds funny. :lol:

A statistics thread listing a list of players outwinnered by pushniacki, including stosur :spit:

Chakvenus
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:47 PM
nooooooooooo he was so funny!!
and who will be in charge of updating all his stat threads??
come back AnnaK_forever!!!!!!!

Mynarco
Jun 26th, 2010, 07:48 PM
:haha: some users immediately badrepped me telling me Jankovic is irrelevant nowadays. Yeah, right.

TennisFan66
But the posters who you rag on (AnnaK4, Slutiana, Corswandt?, etc.?) give some of the most astute tennis analysis on this board.

If they pick on Wozniacki, then it's not a coincidence. Consider it a byproduct of actually knowing your tennis.

They can pick and dislike as much as they like. As long they leave the insults and inuendo at the door. IMO... As for astute tennis analysis, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Zamboni
The thread was a Caro-bashing threads. Bashing threads are not allowed on this forum. Hence it got removed.

It's not our fault if posters have problems following the rules of the forum and quit over that.