PDA

View Full Version : WWW? Alicia Molik vs. Zuzana Kucova

Daniela-Is-Mine
Jun 21st, 2010, 02:09 AM
:confused:
Maybe not interesting for everyone, but a tough call

hdfb
Jun 21st, 2010, 02:12 AM
Molik should win. Serve and all. Actually serve only.

Josh.
Jun 21st, 2010, 02:14 AM
Alicia SHOULD win, but will probably find a way not too.

Hachiko
Jun 21st, 2010, 02:16 AM
Alicia could not have asked for a kinder draw. She's got to win this.

Daniela-Is-Mine
Jun 21st, 2010, 02:19 AM
I think everyone is underestimating Zuzana, but I have no idea how she feels on grass, even though her game should suit it

So Disrespectful
Jun 21st, 2010, 02:20 AM
I'm still a bit worried, Molik really sucks these days.

Harvs
Jun 21st, 2010, 04:48 AM
molik did an interview for tennis australia yesterday... she said shes feeling amazing and wont be satisfied with anything less than a 4th round showing this year :shock:

suprising really (especially because alicia is normally always like "just do my best" etc), but the fact that shes feeling that confident says to me she feels ready to step it up. so i voted alicia in 2. PLEASE WIN LEASH.

hdfb
Jun 21st, 2010, 05:24 AM
4th Round!? What is she smoking. I think 3rd round would amazingly exceed expectations of everyone.

monmonito
Jun 21st, 2010, 05:49 AM
go Zuzana...

poulao
Jun 21st, 2010, 05:52 AM
It's definetly Alicia chance to reach the forth round. ;)

Huntress55
Jun 21st, 2010, 06:05 AM
Alicia in 2 :D! C'mon Alicia.

claypova
Jun 21st, 2010, 07:31 AM
alicia in 3 :hearts:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Jun 21st, 2010, 08:35 AM
Zuzana.

Renalicious
Jun 21st, 2010, 08:38 AM
molik did an interview for tennis australia yesterday... she said shes feeling amazing and wont be satisfied with anything less than a 4th round showing this year :shock:

suprising really (especially because alicia is normally always like "just do my best" etc), but the fact that shes feeling that confident says to me she feels ready to step it up. so i voted alicia in 2. PLEASE WIN LEASH.

Fourth round... oh dear. :tears: I like you Lish but.... no. :sad:

Renalicious
Jun 21st, 2010, 08:43 AM
Omfg I just looked at the draw and she MIGHT MIGHT do it.

If she beats Kucova, she faces Bondarenko who is beatable, but doubtful.
Then after that she faces Bartoli. I have a weird inkling that Bartoli might be injured and retire. :unsure:
After that, she faces Schiavone or Shvedova or another player from the :help: quarter.

It's actually doable, given that some players are injured/not at their bests. :shrug: :sobbing:

Renalicious
Jun 21st, 2010, 08:43 AM
She might reach the QF if she is in Kamikaze mode :help:

Daniel K
Jun 21st, 2010, 08:50 AM
Omfg I just looked at the draw and she MIGHT MIGHT do it.

If she beats Kucova, she faces Bondarenko who is beatable, but doubtful.
Then after that she faces Bartoli. I have a weird inkling that Bartoli might be injured and retire. :unsure:
After that, she faces Schiavone or Shvedova or another player from the :help: quarter.

It's actually doable, given that some players are injured/not at their bests. :shrug: :sobbing:

Watch her lose to Kucova now :sobbing:

tonybotz
Jun 21st, 2010, 02:00 PM
i'd like to blow a vuvuzela for zuzana - oh zuzana - Oh don't you cry for me,
cos' I've come from Alabama, Wid my banjo on my knee

TS
Jun 21st, 2010, 02:10 PM

She's been talking like that all year. It's bordering on cockiness. Yet she doesn't have the results to back it up.

She'll still win this match though. One of the easiest draws she could wish for.

AnnaK_4ever
Jun 21st, 2010, 02:18 PM

Shocking, it is. Especially if you take into account she's never made it past 3rd round outside Melbourne in her whole career.

TS
Jun 21st, 2010, 02:23 PM
Shocking, it is. Especially if you take into account she's never made it past 3rd round outside Melbourne in her whole career.

You're right. 3rd round here twice, 3rd round at RG twice, and 3rd round at US twice.

Can't see it happening now at 29 years of age and ranked 100 in the world. But hey, you gotta believe you can still do it otherwise there's no use showing up.

SVK
Jun 21st, 2010, 02:24 PM
Zuzana is in her career form, beating Pironkova and Barrois in leagues before Wimbledon, she has also nice results in the year, losing to Dulko 5-7 in THIRD in AO when she was even SICK!, beating Parra santonja 1 and 1 on CLAY...so she is dangerous, people are saying Molik easily just beacsue they donīt know her (because for some reasons she just doesnīt want to play WTA tournamts) but the truth is that Zuzana has BETTER form as Molik now and I will be very sad if she will lose this match, though Alicia should be good on grass

And BTW. Itīs a BIG difference between Zuzana and Kristina Kucova - who was playng against Mauresmo last year!

EDIT: Of course she proves me wrong:smash:

Daniela-Is-Mine
Jun 21st, 2010, 02:42 PM
^^
I agree, she is nothing like Kristina.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwfSXiBmBTE

fouc
Jun 21st, 2010, 02:57 PM
Doesn't matter.

Daniela-Is-Mine
Jun 21st, 2010, 03:01 PM
Doesn't matter.

Then dont Post.
no one wants to hear your shit.

Renalicious
Jun 21st, 2010, 04:28 PM
She gets the win :eek: Fourth round here she comes. :worship:

SVK
Jun 21st, 2010, 04:29 PM
Please Kucova needs Mayr, Craybas, OīBrien or I donīt know but not ZVONAREVA, DULKO and MOLIK on Grandslams R1:bigcry: