PDA

View Full Version : Dinara Safina Out Of Wimbledon!

VIKA?
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:38 PM
http://m.wimbledon.org/mobile/index.html

cellophane
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:40 PM
Wow

BlackPanther.
:eek::eek:
Get well soon :hug: The beginning of the end I suppose :(

Break My Rapture
:speakles:

Ferg
I suppose you need something to cheer you up after today.

Julian.
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:41 PM
:speakles: again?

SVK
Dubois is a LL:woohoo:

Roookie
:hug:

LCS
:help: But she went to the party... :sobbing: I fear the worst.

Drake1980
Dubois! :D

SAISAI-GOAT
Dinara :sobbing:

Oudin as the 33rd seed :tape:

VIKA?
I suppose you need something to cheer you up after today.

LOL

Papillon.
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:42 PM
dylan24 posted something offensive on her twitter... I think it got to her. ;)

iPatty
:dance:

Azarenkoverrated fans going from strength to strength it seems. Classy as ever. :hearts:

Shouldn't have come back in the first place Dinara. WAIT.

Beat

what's with the dance-smilie?

dinara, dinara ... it's not looking good.

sammy01
really sad, have no idea how safina is going to get her career back on track now.

Sarin-A-Rad
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Omg!!

dsanders06
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:43 PM

You're celebrating because someone is seriously injured?

Wow. Go and get laid, seriously.

CrossCourt~Rally
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Get better soon Dina :hug:

Welcome to the MD Steph ;)

VIKA?
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:45 PM
You're celebrating because someone is seriously injured?

Wow. Go and get laid, seriously.

omg:rolls:

young_gunner913
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:46 PM
Good. She was stupid to comeback when she wasn't ready. Now she'll have time to heal up and get her head together and comeback with a gameplan. Get well soon Dina.

Mina Vagante
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:47 PM
She's going to be like 30-40 after Wimbledon :eek:

matthias
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:48 PM
will oudin just replace her in draw, or will they move around more seeds?

dsanders06
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:49 PM
Has anyone EVER fallen from #1 to outside of the top 40 within a year before?

Bijoux0021
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:49 PM

What's with the dancing? :o

dsanders06
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:50 PM

I think whoever's #25 seed takes Safina's place in the draw, and Oudin takes #25's place.

VIKA?
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:50 PM
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:: dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

SVK
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:52 PM

Oudin will play Goenefeld and Dubois - Flipkens

Julian.
Has anyone EVER fallen from #1 to outside of the top 40 within a year before?

Yes. Sharapova in 2008 was ranked #1 during Roland Garros and then her severe shoulder injury came and prevented her for from playing for 9 months and by early 2009 after Australian Open and Doha she was ranked outside the Top 100.

Officinale
:tears: Speedy recovery, please :bigcry:

iPatty
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:53 PM
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:: dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I wonder what your reaction would be if Azarenkoverrated withdrew. :lol:

Or better yet, lost to Lucic in R1. :lol:

SAISAI-GOAT
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:54 PM
I think whoever's #25 seed takes Safina's place in the draw, and Oudin takes #25's place.

no ... they are not doing that :rolleyes:

that means Safarova (#25) seed stays in Serena's part of the draw :fiery:

Drine
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:55 PM
Dammit, her back again :fiery: That sucks, Dinara must be sooo disappointed :sad:
Get well soon :hug:

tim2502
:sad:

VIKA?

I would:dance::dance::dance::dance:

zxcVbnm88
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Bad news for Oudin as Safina is in Venus's quarter... she hasn't been playing well recently though

Break My Rapture

Stop trying to make Azarenkoverrated happen. :weirdo: It's not funny and it's not true either.

iPatty

I'd like to see that, especially after witnessing your petulant behavior after today's match. :help:

Break My Rapture
:spit: :haha:

dsanders06
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:57 PM
no ... they are not doing that :rolleyes:

that means Safarova (#25) seed stays in Serena's part of the draw :fiery:

No, I'm pretty sure they will rearrange them slightly, because #25-32 are drawn to face the top 8 in 3R, while #17-24 face #9-16 in 3R... that means Safarova needs to be effectively bumped to #24 seed and so will be moved.

iPatty
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:57 PM
Stop trying to make Azarenkoverrated happen. :weirdo: It's not funny and it's not true either.

I didn't come up with Azarenkoverrated, I just think it's funny. Can't take credit for that one. :shrug:

Sorry I'm so hostile toward Azarenka and her fans today, a couple of you are ruining it for everyone else.

VIKA?
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:58 PM
I'd like to see that, especially after witnessing your petulant behavior after today's match. :help:

you need to :dance: to get relaxed:dance:

dsanders06
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:58 PM
If my theory is right, Oudin will open against Cibulkova and could face Serena in the third round.

Dorien.
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Dinara :sad: :sad: :sad:

VIKA?
Jun 19th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Some people need to learn to read. The article clearly says that Oudin takes Dinara's POSITION (Oudin-Groenefeld) & Dubois takes Oudin's place (Dubois-Flipkens)

Break My Rapture
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Coming from someone who gives Vika nicknames like "Azarenkoverrated". :happy: :happy:

Sor.ana
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:01 PM
Oh no :bigcry:. Hope she'll get well soon.

So Melanie takes Dinara's place. Before I had Dinara-Anna Lena. Now, Melanie-Anna Lena. I've still two faves playing each other :o

Jorn
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:01 PM
Dinara :sad: Get well soon!

From the news only Oudin get moved and LL take her place.

Dawson.
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:02 PM
She's come back twice too soon already this year. I think if she had just skipped the AO and come back fully fit for the clay (or whenever she was 100% again) she wouldn't have the confidence problems that she will undoubtably have when she returns next time - which, again, will probably be too soon (I'm guessing during the USO series).

I'm not a fan at all, but I just wish she would be a little smarter and take her time. No one deserves to have an injury essentially ruin their career, which this one may well do.

dsanders06
Some people need to learn to read. The article clearly says that Oudin takes Dinara's POSITION (Oudin-Groenefeld) & Dubois takes Oudin's place (Dubois-Flipkens)

Then they're not doing it in the normal way. :shrug: When Nadal withdrew last year, they rearranged the seeds in the way I've explained.

Break My Rapture
I didn't come up with Azarenkoverrated, I just think it's funny. Can't take credit for that one. :shrug:

Sorry I'm so hostile toward Azarenka and her fans today, a couple of you are ruining it for everyone else.
Ruining what? The party about the fact Dinara withdrew? :weirdo:

Slutati
Oh noes. :sad: What if she has the same disease as her BFF Tati? :sad:

Ballbasher
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Gutted for Dinara. :(
What's up with that horrible behaviour of some of Vika's fans. :shrug:

iPatty
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Coming from someone who gives Vika nicknames like "Azarenkoverrated". :happy: :happy:

Clearly your reading comprehension skills need some work.

Ruining what? The party about the fact Dinara withdrew? :weirdo:

Ruining my attitude toward Azarenka and her fans. Christ, you really do need some reading assistance. :hug: It's okay, you're like 14 right? You have plenty of time to learn about sentence structure and nouns and verbs. :hug:

Sor.ana
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Gutted for Dinara. :(
What's up with that horrible behaviour of some of Vika's fans. :shrug:

I know it's off-topic, but what's going on ?

VIKA?
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:05 PM
Then they're not doing it in the normal way. :shrug: When Nadal withdrew last year, they rearranged the seeds in the way I've explained.

it's written clearly in the news fragment, so I doubt they would lie about it and use your way.

dsanders06
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:06 PM
it's written cleary in the news fragment, so I doubt they would lie about it and use your way.

I didn't saythey were lying, I just said they were evidently not doing it in the way they've always done in years past.

allrounder
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:07 PM
From her twitter

Hi guys...sorry to tell u but I had to pull out today...my back injury came back and I can't play...I tried but I can't...sorry

iPatty
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:08 PM
Dinara :hug: :hug: :hug:

Poor girl, nothing has gone right for her since Wimbledon last year.

debby
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:09 PM
OMG Safina :bigcry: I wish you a speed recovery ! Don't rush your return. It's sad really. Her back injury is ruining her career. She must be devastated right now. I really hope she will bounce back from that, she is a nice girl and a hard-worker, she doesn't deserve that.

:hug: :hug: :hug: to Dinafans and Cara.

:weirdo: I love Vika but I am disgusted at the behaviour of Vikilliam and Pieter (easily the worst Vikafans on TF).

Hurley
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:09 PM
I didn't saythey were lying, I just said they were evidently not doing it in the way they've always done in years past.

The procedures change based upon the time of the seed's withdrawal.

Having said that, articles are often wrong. Best to wait until the website updates the draw.

Sor.ana
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:11 PM
OMG Safina :bigcry: I wish you a speed recovery ! Don't rush your return. It's sad really. Her back injury is ruining her career. She must be devastated right now. I really hope she will bounce back from that, she is a nice girl and a hard-worker, she doesn't deserve that.

:weirdo: I love Vika but I am disgusted at the behaviour of Vikilliam and Pieter (easily the worst Vikafans on TF).

I love Vika, and I do not know yet what happened with these beviours problem :confused:

VIKA?

sorry if I disgusted you:dance:

cn ireland
Its a shame for Dinara but she probably would've lost 1st round anyway so its a wise decision.

Ciarán
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Poor Dinara, things just going from bad to worse :( I don't understand why Azarenka is being discussed in this thread either :weirdo: As for William & Pieter, grow the fuck up :rolleyes: You're not funny and you're not cool and taking glee from someone's injury is sick no matter how much you claim to dislike them.

DaMatz
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Against which player is Groenefeld now playing in the first round?

Sor.ana
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Apparently Oudin ;)

Ballbasher
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:15 PM
sorry if I disgusted you:dance:
Are you high?

saul1333
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Poor Dinara..such a disaster :sad:

maxomax
Good move for Oudin, I would prefer to play groenefeld who is coming than Flipkens!!
Good for Steph, but it won't be easy against Kirsten!

iPatty
Are you high?

Just immature. I'm actually kind of finding it funny right now. I feel bad for them.

watchdogfish
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:17 PM
AZARENKA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD. STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE.

Break My Rapture
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Clearly your reading comprehension skills need some work.

Ruining my attitude toward Azarenka and her fans. Christ, you really do need some reading assistance. :hug: It's okay, you're like 14 right? You have plenty of time to learn about sentence structure and nouns and verbs. :hug:
You said Will behaved petulantly after Vika lost. That's what you said, my reading comprehension skills are fine.
Why would we care about your attitude towards us? You call Vika Azarenkoverrated but you the fact is, you don't like us. Then why do you call Vika that? Are you that thirsty for attention by being an idiot like LudwigDvorak?
Oh and you talk to me about sentence structure, yet you say this: You have plenty of time to learn about sentence structure and nouns and verbs. Other people would normally replace the first 'and' with a ,.

debby
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:19 PM
I love Vika, and I do not know yet what happened with these beviours problem :confused:

I was talking about Vikilliam and Pieter who are happy that Safina withdrew because of a bad injury.

nfl46
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:20 PM
:) One less player my favorite has to worry about.

Kim, are you next? Lol.

Sor.ana
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:22 PM
I was talking about Vikilliam and Pieter who are happy that Safina withdrew because of a bad injury.

Thanks for answering :).
Don't know why people are so horrible. Even if they don't like Dinara, they don't have to be happy.

I really do hope Dinara will be able to play again.

Slutati
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:22 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/20j1xlx.gif

You people are such a mess. Twatworld at its best. :hearts:

Break My Rapture
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:23 PM

I didn't say anything bad about Dinara, I'm shocked and feel sorry for her as much as everyone else here is.
Poor Dinara, things just going from bad to worse :( I don't understand why Azarenka is being discussed in this thread either :weirdo: As for William & Pieter, grow the fuck up :rolleyes: You're not funny and you're not cool and taking glee from someone's injury is sick no matter how much you claim to dislike them.
I wasn't taking glee from Dinara's injury. Never did so.

Ciarán
You said Will behaved petulantly after Vika lost. That's what you said, my reading comprehension skills are fine.
Why would we care about your attitude towards us? You call Vika Azarenkoverrated but you the fact is, you don't like us. Then why do you call Vika that? Are you that thirsty for attention by being an idiot like LudwigDvorak?
Oh and you talk to me about sentence structure, yet you say this: You have plenty of time to learn about sentence structure and nouns and verbs. Other people would normally replace the first 'and' with a ,.

Stop embarrassing yourself, seriously :tears:

iPatty

And yet it isn't grammatically incorrect to format that sentence the way that I did. I'm not arguing grammar with you, that's just picking at straws on your part. :lol:

I refer to her as Azarenkoverrated sometimes because I think it is a clever, funny name. If I thirsted for attention I would have posted the :bounce: :rocker2: smileys after saying "Azarenka is injured." I'll leave that to Vikilliam.

Now, like watchdogfish said, this thread is not about Azarenka. I just needed to point out that it is not okay to celebrate injuries.

Leo_DFP
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Who cares. We all know she needs the rest because her back is not fully healed.

She should have done this earlier. By entering and then withdrawing so late, we're stuck with this ridiculous draw that has Serena/Sharapova and Kim/Justine in the same sections and grass-allergic #4 seed Jankovic with an apparent bye to the QF. I hate when draws are not balanced.

DualMedia
did she party like she was from 1965

Adal
http://i50.tinypic.com/20j1xlx.gif

You people are such a mess. Twatworld at its best. :hearts:
This needs to become a Floptina party thread. Look what I found.

http://i48.tinypic.com/1zoi9f4.jpg

Nicolas
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:26 PM
Poor safina.

Vikilliam and Pieter should get banned ASAP

Break My Rapture
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:26 PM
Oh FFS and people tell me that I have bad reading comprehension skills?! :weirdo:
Once again, I said NOTHING bad about Dinara in this thread.
I would never laugh at someone with such a big injury, especially after what my favorite player has been through.

Break My Rapture
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:28 PM
And yet it isn't grammatically incorrect to format that sentence the way that I did. I'm not arguing grammar with you, that's just picking at straws on your part. :lol:

I refer to her as Azarenkoverrated sometimes because I think it is a clever, funny name. If I thirsted for attention I would have posted the :bounce: :rocker2: smileys after saying "Azarenka is injured." I'll leave that to Vikilliam.

Now, like watchdogfish said, this thread is not about Azarenka. I just needed to point out that it is not okay to celebrate injuries.
Fine. I agree this thread shouldn't be about Vika.

Vikapower
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Thanks for answering :).
Don't know why people are so horrible. Even if they don't like Dinara, they don't have to be happy.

I really do hope Dinara will be able to play again.
Some people a way too paranoïac. :lol:

Break My Rapture
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Poor safina.

Vikilliam and Pieter should get banned ASAP
Oh please. :happy: If you're not allowed to defend your favorite players here, then what the fuck is the purpose of a forum?

Ciarán

I love you :tears:

BluSthil
I wish her well, but I'm afraid her tennis future is dim. A significant back injury is serious. Very unlikely that she will recover well enough to compete at the highest level.

ElusiveChanteuse
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:31 PM
Dinara :hug:

Gdsimmons
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:32 PM
No one was paying attention to her anyway. But I hope she gets better

Slutiana
Children. :yawn:

I hope it gets better for Dinara soon. What exactly is wrong with her back anyway, I heard she was playing with a fracture or something ridiculous like that?

VIKA?
Poor Dina get well soon girl:hug:

Slutati
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:33 PM

LOL. :crying2:

http://i49.tinypic.com/v4os44.jpg

Adal
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:34 PM

http://i49.tinypic.com/v4os44.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/nlr7r4.jpg

Blu€
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:34 PM
Best thing she could do, another 1st round loss would have been disastrous.
Get well soon Dina, especially in your head :kiss:

Nikkiri
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:36 PM
Poor Dinara and her fans. :hug: Hopefully she'll be okay.

M.P
:o Dinara :sad:

Slutiana

And can you stop polluting this thread even more? It's not even funny.

Post that one of Henin and then we can talk.

sabatani82
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:38 PM
hi all,this is my first message and sorry for my english,i wanna know how many points lost safina why she pick the semifinal last year and when the wta ranking with the points of winbledon are remove,and last thing,what mean GOAT,PLEASE some italian speak me in italian what mean GOAT thanks

LudwigDvorak
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:38 PM
Stop embarrassing yourself, seriously :tears:

I agree.

This is what is wrong with this board today. These barely even teenagers coming onto the board with absolutely no sense of history for the game or lack of any basic knowledge. They just attach themselves to the popular + pretty players and then spew :bs: all over the forum.

They know absolutely nothing about tennis and are worthless to this website as a whole.

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:40 PM
:rolleyes:

Slutati
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:42 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/nlr7r4.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/25z5jb5.png

joão.
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:42 PM
:unsure:

.Andrew.
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:45 PM
Dinara. :crying2:

Unfortunate. Get well soon! :hug:

Adal
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:45 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/25z5jb5.png
http://i40.tinypic.com/spdnx0.jpg

Lefty.
Jun 19th, 2010, 05:46 PM
:rolleyes: Quite a thread this has turned into.