PDA

View Full Version : If one of the Willies wins Wimbledon, I will ____________

kittyking
Jun 19th, 2010, 09:05 AM
Simple as that really

Alright, I'll start

If one of the Willies wins Wimbledon, I will propose to Mr CrossCourt~Rally :kiss:

Your turn

delicatecutter
Jun 19th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Depends on which one wins as they are not interchangeable and I have decidedly different feelings about each one. :)

kittyking
Jun 19th, 2010, 09:07 AM
Depends on which one wins as they are not interchangeable. :)

Does anyone on the planet love one and not the other... or dislike one but like the other?

delicatecutter
Jun 19th, 2010, 09:09 AM
Does anyone on the planet love one and not the other... or dislike one but like the other?

Me. ;)

kittyking
Jun 19th, 2010, 09:10 AM
Me. ;)

Okay, okay kittyking bows down to you

Just for you

If Venus Williams (the feminine looking willy) wins Wimbledon I will_________

dreamgoddess099
Jun 19th, 2010, 09:23 AM
Simple as that really

Alright, I'll start

If one of the Willies wins Wimbledon, I will propose to Mr CrossCourt~Rally :kiss:

Your turn

So basically you came up with this dumb thread because you want to propose to CrossCourt~Rally?:rolleyes: Who's going to be the feminine looking one in that relationship?

delicatecutter
Jun 19th, 2010, 09:32 AM
So basically you came up with this dumb thread because you want to propose to CrossCourt~Rally?:rolleyes: Who's going to be the feminine looking one in that relationship?

:speakles:

kittyking
Jun 19th, 2010, 09:46 AM

No, I made this thread for your eyes only

*caution, sarcasm

Sp!ffy
Jun 19th, 2010, 09:50 AM
If one of the Willies wins Wimbledon, I will become a trillionaire, live til I'm 100, and become famous.

Good thing they have a 99.2% chance of winning.

Jajaloo
Jun 19th, 2010, 10:01 AM

Love Venus, but not a fan of Serena.

MrSerenaWilliams
Jun 19th, 2010, 10:20 AM

Love Serena...her sister is cool :shrug:

Sp!ffy
Jun 19th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Love Serena...her sister is cool :shrug:

Youre the first person I know who likes Serena but isnt a big Venus fan as well....

Thats kinda cool. I know plenty people who like Venus but not Serena but not the other way around :lol:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jun 19th, 2010, 10:44 AM
Youre the first person I know who likes Serena but isnt a big Venus fan as well....

...there are a few of us here ;)

Slutiana
Jun 19th, 2010, 11:07 AM
...there are a few of us here ;)
:happy:

Sammy Stones
Jun 19th, 2010, 01:25 PM
if one of the Willies wins Wimbledon, I'll yawn

tennisphilia
Jun 19th, 2010, 01:28 PM
CONTINUE TO WATCH WOMEN'S TENNIS!

Favorite Player - Venus
Next Favorite Player - Serena

Volcana
Jun 19th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Does anyone on the planet love one and not the other... or dislike one but like the other?Venus is one of my all-time favorite tennis players up there with Athus Ashe, BJK and Nav.

Serena is an all-time great tennis player, but it's like watching Steffir Graf or Chris Evert. I admire the level of play, but I have little emotional investment in the player.

Mina Vagante
Jun 19th, 2010, 02:29 PM

Thats kinda cool. I know plenty people who like Venus but not Serena but not the other way around :lol:

There are plenty of us :)

sweetpeas
Jun 19th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Who's going to be the feminine looking one in that relationship?

Right!Some people here talk a lot of crap!Pictures please.Let's see what one of your look like ?

I love love love love Serena.I love Venus.