PDA

View Full Version : OMG OMG Will vuvuzelas annoying sound make unpopular very loud players @Wimby/10?

Cp6uja
Jun 17th, 2010, 10:34 PM
What's happen with this forum just week before tennis biggest event??? :confused::confused::confused:
Where is disappear all that traditional overdramatic threads, bizarre theories and hysteric questions?
Is Schiavone sensational RG win so shocked, or all trolls/spammers is banned, or we should to blame football World Cup for this phenom?

Ferg
Jun 17th, 2010, 10:35 PM
:scared:

Cp6uja
Jun 17th, 2010, 10:37 PM
:scared:
That's the TF spirit :yeah:

AnnaK_4ever
Jun 17th, 2010, 10:55 PM
Ivanovic ain't winning Wimbledon, with vuvu-something or without them.

Cp6uja
Jun 17th, 2010, 11:31 PM
Ivanovic ain't winning Wimbledon, with vuvu-something or without them.You are biggest fan of WTA most famous title-less player in history... so how many time more Ana should to stay without any title to attract You, or You will never forgive her GS title from 3GS finals and 3 tier-I titles from 5 T1 finals :confused:

LoveFifteen
Jun 17th, 2010, 11:34 PM
I thinks that there are much good reasons to celebrate the begin of my favoritest tournamint this year. The Wimbledon really speak to me with loud voice, better than trumpet call of vuvuzela, for grass tennis really exploding and dynamic. I were of the opinion that English fan will not be rude and booing of the tennis players no matter whose playing despite any World Cup fervid. I does not think vuvuzela influence for the win this greatest tournamint.

Sean.
Jun 17th, 2010, 11:39 PM
The vuvuzelas have been banned at Wimbledon. ;)

Cp6uja
Jun 17th, 2010, 11:41 PM
I thinks that there are much good reasons to celebrate the begin of my favoritest tournamint this year. The Wimbledon really speak to me with loud voice, better than trumpet call of vuvuzela, for grass tennis really exploding and dynamic. I were of the opinion that English fan will not be rude and booing of the tennis players no matter whose playing despite any World Cup fervid. I does not think vuvuzela influence for the win this greatest tournamint.I'm not too much serious when I open this thread... but on serious note it's fact that annoying sound of vuvuzelas globally make less popular everything which produce big noise these days :lol:

Wiggly
Jun 17th, 2010, 11:43 PM
Ivanovic ain't winning Wimbledon, with vuvu-something or without them.

You never know, she had some early exists in Berlin/Rome in 2008.
Plus she's a brunette with a big forehand.

My stats are telling me that when a World Cup occurs in South Africa, a giggling brunette with a big forehand who's been slumping since forever is a strong contender for the Championship.

CloudAtlas
Jun 17th, 2010, 11:43 PM
Is it just me who is having trouble understanding the point this thread is making? And I'm not taking about the English of it , just the general point of it.

lynxy
Jun 18th, 2010, 12:08 AM
Is it just me who is having trouble understanding the point this thread is making? And I'm not taking about the English of it , just the general point of it.
Vuvuzelas are teh bomb. All ur mystify is belong to us :lol:

Cp6uja
Jun 18th, 2010, 12:18 AM
Is it just me who is having trouble understanding the point this thread is making? And I'm not taking about the English of it , just the general point of it.OK... I little corrected thread title now and OP... so maybe now point of this pointless thread is more obvious. Tradition of this forum is to have several (per hour :p) overdrammatic threads just couple hours before some GS Draw, but somehow right before this Wimbledon we have... NOTHING :confused: I actually not miss them and I'm more :devil: than :sad: when I create this "old fashion" thread.

But talking now about subject, maybe Wimbledon crowd will actually less protest and complain against WTA players which produce big noise because any sound is not that annoying and boring like vuvuzela sound, so crowd reaction will be "it's not that bad" :lol:

AnnaK_4ever
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:50 AM
You are biggest fan of WTA most famous title-less player in history... so how many time more Ana should to stay without any title to attract You, or You will never forgive her GS title from 3GS finals and 3 tier-I titles from 5 T1 finals :confused:

Myskina won 10 titles including a slam. Try again.

LCS
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:54 AM
What a crazy thread. Am I the only one to miss the point or even understand the title? :confused: