PDA

View Full Version : Rosmalen QF : [1] Juju "Scrubs killa" Heng def. Kristina Barrois 7-5 6-3

debby
Jun 17th, 2010, 03:47 PM
8 games lost :weirdo: But well done ! 7 aces :worship: for only 4 df.

Please don't choke at 5-4 40-15 against Serena, Na Li, Venus, Vika, Kim or even Sharapova :help: 2 DF in a row :help:

Bad luck Barrois but I guess it's good enough to reach a QF :wavey:

vejh
Jun 17th, 2010, 03:48 PM
Is it so hard to call her Henin? She can hardly get respect in GM now we must change her name? C'mon.

Carotastrophe
Jun 17th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Ju Ju! Kim fell but you remain :lol:

SoClose
Jun 17th, 2010, 03:49 PM
8 games lost :weirdo: But well done ! 7 aces :worship: for only 4 df.

Please don't choke at 5-4 40-15 against Serena, Na Li, Venus, Vika, Kim or even Sharapova :help: 2 DF in a row :help:
Bad luck Barrois but I guess it's good enough to reach a QF :wavey:

Playing like that she won't even win 5 games in the whole match against them lol Some of her misses were HUGE.

debby
Jun 17th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Is it so hard to call her Henin? She can hardly get respect in GM now we must change her name? C'mon.

Oh please, get a sense of humour. :weirdo: I understand why Henin fans are mocked on GM if they can't even laugh at her own player. Na-goat loves Justine and her chineses but still makes fun of them. You should read Darrinbaker's sig.

Playing like that she won't even win 5 games in the whole match against them lol Some of her misses were HUGE.

:happy: True but Juju is a champion so maybe she will lift her game up against better players (Brisbane, AO, Miami...)

SoClose
Jun 17th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Oh please, get a sense of humour. :weirdo: I understand why Henin fans are mocked on GM if they can't even laugh at her own player. Na-goat loves Justine and her chineses but still makes fun of them. You should read Darrinbaker's sig.

:happy: True but Juju is a champion so maybe she will lift her game up against better players (Brisbane, AO, Miami...)

Yeah, lift it up just to lose :) Since she came back with every tounament she plays her game gets worse and she makes more and more and more errors :bounce:

treufreund
Jun 17th, 2010, 03:55 PM
I was quite pleased with the variety and placement of her serves. There were a lot of service winner and forced errors of the serve too (or easy volley putaways).

Drake1980
Jun 17th, 2010, 03:56 PM
:bounce:

debby
Jun 17th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Yeah, lift it up just to lose :) Since she came back with every tounament she plays her game gets worse and she makes more and more and more errors.

I am not sure if we watched the same matchs. She was horrible at Brisbane except the Petrova match then in final, she played well except the serve. Then Miami, she was blah , then in semis, nearly won... and what about the AO ? She had a horrible serve but still reached the final and took a set off from Serena.

You seem obsessed with Juju :unsure:

pierce85
Jun 17th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Yeah, lift it up just to lose :) Since she came back with every tounament she plays her game gets worse and she makes more and more and more errors :bounce:

You forgot that with every tournament she plays your brain gets smaller :hearts:

SoClose
Jun 17th, 2010, 03:58 PM
I am not sure if we watched the same matchs. She was horrible at Brisbane except the Petrova match then in final, she played well except the serve. Then Miami, she was blah , then in semis, nearly won... and what about the AO ? She had a horrible serve but still reached the final and took a set off from Serena.

You seem obsessed with Juju :unsure:

Yeah, she always losses in three sets lol

SoClose
Jun 17th, 2010, 03:59 PM
You forgot that with every tournament she plays your brain gets smaller :hearts:

Nice, someone's crying for attention, I don't understand why you always have to get personal on here :lick::help::help::help:

explorer
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Yeah, lift it up just to lose :) Since she came back with every tounament she plays her game gets worse and she makes more and more and more errors.
You don't need to repeat it again and again and again. We got it. She's going to lose to anyone and everyone, by the end of year, she will play in ITF.

cellophane
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Scrubs killa :worship:

debby
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Nice, someone's crying for attention, I don't understand why you always have to get personal on here :lick::help::help::help:

Why do you even come on HHQ :help: ? You should start worrying for Sharapova :lol:

SoClose
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:02 PM
You don't need to repeat it again and again and again. We got it. She's going to lose to anyone and everyone, by the end of year, she will play in ITF.

Really, cool :D And she won't even play next year :devil:

athake
Debby, trollby or whatever u call yourself u little floating thing, shitby

the best decision was your ban from Ju fan base.

keep on floating...

darrinbaker00
Personally, I think my sig should be required reading for all heads of state. ;)

Cabomba
nvm the haters, they always find the slightest thing to attack Justine. That's their only way of entertainment. A win is a win, so I'm happy for Justine though I hope she'll plays better next time :)

debby
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Really, cool :D And she won't even play next year :devil:

You have two retired players in your sig :happy:

actually I like them

pierce85
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:03 PM

Because your posts are idiotic and hateful, since the start of the year you come in these threads and number justine's errors,faults,double faults predicting her downfall. Admit it every time she wins your heart stops for a few seconds. :hearts:

SoClose
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:05 PM
Because your posts are idiotic and hateful, since the start of the year you come in these threads and number justine's errors,faults,double faults predicting her downfall. Admit it every time she wins your heart stops for a few seconds. :hearts:

Yup, it's not like she is winning everything lol

Mightymirza
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:06 PM
Allez :yeah:

debby
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Debby, trollby or whatever u call yourself u little floating thing, shitby

the best decision was your ban from Ju fan base.

keep on floating...

:rolls: Yes, because you got paranoid, thinking I was a die-hard Serena fan :yeah: check my avy :rolls:

pierce85
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Yup, it's not like she is winning everything lol

As for how many games she'll win, she wasn't the one who got bagelled and breaadsticked in two finals this year, that privilege belongs to one of your faves :hearts:

SoClose
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:09 PM
As for how many games she'll win, she wasn't the one who got bagelled and breaadsticked in two finals this year, that privilege belongs to one of your faves :hearts:

Well, at leats that fav of mine played 4 FINALS(won 2 of them) this year, and is having a better year than Justine. And with the way Justine's playing right now her chances of beating that player are 0.000 :);)

athake
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:11 PM
:rolls: Yes, because you got paranoid, thinking I was a die-hard Serena fan :yeah: check my avy :rolls:

i think ban reason wasnt ur beiing serena fan, had to be your idiocy level.

Cabomba
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:12 PM
Well, at leats that fav of mine played 4 FINALS(won 2 of them) this year, and is having a better year than Justine. And with the way Justine's playing right now her chances of beating that player are 0.000 :);)

:rolleyes:Whatever. Aren't you tired? Keeping on trying to bring Justine down? A die-hard hater of Justine, we all know that. So wad's ur point?

debby
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:12 PM
i think ban reason wasnt ur beiing serena fan, had to be your idiocy level.

Please Greenout explained Cecilija why we were both banned.

pierce85
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Please Greenout explained Cecilija why we were both banned.

Why was cecilija banned? She never got in any arguments

debby
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Why was cecilija banned? She never got in any arguments

Me neither you know. Greenout hates us. He thinks we are not true Juju fans.

athake
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Me neither you know. Greenout hates us. He thinks we are not true Juju fans.

greenout is right, both of u r disgusting.

debby
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:23 PM

:rolls: At least I am not a Justine sucker :yeah:

slamchamp
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Okay score from Heng

Matt01
Jun 17th, 2010, 05:43 PM

You need to get over the loss of the player in your avatar against Justine few weeks ago. Quickly.

miss molly
Jun 17th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Well done Ju, keep improving:) Good luck in the next round.

Tennis Ball
Jun 17th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Jee people, stop fighting! And show some respect for Justine! She's done nothing wrong!

And stop calling her Heng, it's not funny but ridiculous.

Apoleb
Jun 17th, 2010, 06:32 PM
JustMMQueen.

If only she beats them easier. :sobbing:

DragonFlame
Jun 17th, 2010, 07:03 PM
Honestly, she was baaaaaaaaaaddddd. :o Ugh.. im not gonna expect much for wimbledon.

cecilija
Jun 17th, 2010, 07:17 PM

:tape:

CrossCourt~Rally
Jun 17th, 2010, 07:39 PM
Keep going JuJu :yeah:

eck
Jun 17th, 2010, 10:47 PM
:woohoo:

Good job Justine :yeah:

sammy01
Jun 17th, 2010, 10:50 PM
it is not convincing from henin, but each win gives her another chance to sharpen up her game and match play on grass. a title here would do her confidence some good going into wimbledon.

cecilija
Jun 17th, 2010, 10:52 PM
it is not convincing from henin, but each win gives her another chance to sharpen up her game and match play on grass. a title here would do her confidence some good going into wimbledon.

she won't make it past the third round.

miss_molik
Jun 17th, 2010, 11:14 PM
yay justine :)

sammy01
Jun 17th, 2010, 11:16 PM

says who, she wasn't supposed to reach the oz open final either, or be 6 in the race. she is and she is enough of a champion to pull out all the stops when she needs to.

cecilija
Jun 17th, 2010, 11:18 PM
says who, she wasn't supposed to reach the oz open final either, or be 6 in the race. she is and she is enough of a champion to pull out all the stops when she needs to.

She was number one in the race after Stuttgart, then her clay court season was an epic fail. If she doesn't get a banana skin in the first round, she will get a Sharapova, Azarenka in the third. Can't see her beating them in this form.

sammy01
Jun 17th, 2010, 11:24 PM
She was number one in the race after Stuttgart, then her clay court season was an epic fail. If she doesn't get a banana skin in the first round, she will get a Sharapova, Azarenka in the third. Can't see her beating them in this form.

lol you mean sharapova who hasn't beaten a top 40 player all year :tape:

loppy
Jun 17th, 2010, 11:26 PM

We'll see.

cecilija
Jun 17th, 2010, 11:37 PM
lol you mean sharapova who hasn't beaten a top 40 player all year :tape:

Justine lost a set to Sharapova on RG clay. Says it all really.

sammy01
Jun 17th, 2010, 11:40 PM
Justine lost a set to Sharapova on RG clay. Says it all really.

henin reached the final of the oz open on a faster surface and 'only' the 4th round of the french, what does that say to you?

cecilija
Jun 17th, 2010, 11:40 PM
henin reached the final of the oz open on a faster surface and 'only' the 4th round of the french, what does that say to you?

that she is only getting worse.

debby
Jun 17th, 2010, 11:58 PM

With a crap serve, she reaches the final of AO. Because her game was much better.

Then, she serves better and her game gets worse and worse. And clay was her best surface.
Maybe it's because she is not used to clay at all. Well. So why she is not convincing at all on grass ?

goldenlox
Jun 18th, 2010, 12:09 AM
Justine will have to serve well. Not all the time, but at key moments. She had plenty of chances to beat Stosur, in a very close match

debby
Jun 18th, 2010, 12:12 AM
Justine will have to serve well. Not all the time, but at key moments. She had plenty of chances to beat Stosur, in a very close match

From 4-4 in third set, she hit 7 UES in two games which didn't went to deuce. Says it all really. :sad:

goldenlox
Jun 18th, 2010, 12:17 AM
Her loss to Stosur was a little like the end of Kim's match today. Kim was serving *4-3 30-0. You have to win from there.
Justine was returning with Sam serving *3-4 0-30 and then only got 1 first serve in but won 4 points.

Justine and Kim both let those sets get away

Lachy
Jun 18th, 2010, 01:30 AM
that she is only getting worse.

:lol: That was quite good.

kiwialicat
Jun 18th, 2010, 07:02 AM
Jee people, stop fighting! And show some respect for Justine! She's done nothing wrong!

And stop calling her Heng, it's not funny but ridiculous.

I agree. Stop with the stupid nicknames. Or come up with something actually funny.

Sp!ffy
Jun 18th, 2010, 07:15 AM
At least Justin Heng is trying :shrug:

vandy
Jun 18th, 2010, 08:00 AM
I think if Justine has to play 5 days in a row at Wimbledon, like she did at the french she will lose again.