Aravanecaravan
Jun 16th, 2010, 04:21 PM
:(

tim2502
Jun 16th, 2010, 04:32 PM
Tamira :sad:

Uranus
Jun 16th, 2010, 05:17 PM
Not too surprised, but Kurumi'd better qualify now.

ViennaCalling
Jun 16th, 2010, 05:39 PM
:mad:

Optima
Jun 16th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Kurumi :banana:

*Jean*
Jun 16th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Tamira :sad:

Phil=)
Jun 16th, 2010, 07:28 PM
Kurumi:hearts:

Shvedbarilescu
Jun 16th, 2010, 08:03 PM
The two young Japanese girls Nara and Doi have really impressed me at the Roehampton qualifying. They are both tiny, especially Nara who looks like I could throw her up in the air and catch her. Doi has very strong legs though whereas Nara is a complete waif. But they can both play at a very high level. Both girls are very focused on every single shot, let alone every single point. I think they both right now have an excellent shot at qualifying but even if they don't they look to me to have very decent futures in the game and while their sizes will obviously hamper them from developing into top 20 standard players I can certainly see both easily cracking the top 100 soon and top 50 too looks very realistic for both of them.

toxina90
Jun 16th, 2010, 11:05 PM
Tamira, it's sad really. Wasn't she a quarterfinalist of something here not long ago? To think this girl took a set from Henin back when she was an unbeaten force :help:

iPatty
Jun 16th, 2010, 11:18 PM
The two young Japanese girls Nara and Doi have really impressed me at the Roehampton qualifying. They are both tiny, especially Nara who looks like I could throw her up in the air and catch her. Doi has very strong legs though whereas Nara is a complete waif. But they can both play at a very high level. Both girls are very focused on every single shot, let alone every single point. I think they both right now have an excellent shot at qualifying but even if they don't they look to me to have very decent futures in the game and while their sizes will obviously hamper them from developing into top 20 standard players I can certainly see both easily cracking the top 100 soon and top 50 too looks very realistic for both of them.

Agree 100%. Both are very intense girls with solid stroke production. If they keep improving by adding a bit more pop and continue gaining experience it will be interesting to see what they can accomplish in their respective careers. :)

Morning Morgan
Jun 16th, 2010, 11:26 PM
Tamira has never been quite the same since she lost that match to Jankovic in the Australian Open

Renalicious
Jun 17th, 2010, 02:27 AM
What has actually happened with Paszek. I remember thinking "she's going to be the next #1". Now she can't even be the next Wimbledon Qualifier. :help: