PDA

View Full Version : Wimbledon, QR2: Llagostera Vives def. Karatantcheva 6:3, 2:6, 6:3

SVK
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:16 PM
This is more than interesting...

Elwin.
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:17 PM
WTF Sesil :sobbing:

Caralenko
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:18 PM
:( Up 3-1 final set.

Petkorazzi
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:19 PM
:weirdo: :weirdo: :weirdo: :weirdo: :weirdo: :weirdo: :weirdo: :weirdo: :weirdo:

Boreas
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Poor girl could use a non pregnany drug again.

Petkorazzi
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Haven't you had enough already? :rolleyes:

Graf~Dokic
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Sesil... :( :rolleyes: Losing to a clay-court player on grass is really bad. Where is your Birmingham form, girl?

Elwin.
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:22 PM
get out loser.

Boreas
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:26 PM
With all those peole worshipping her there's got to be someone to point out that she deliberately cheated and lied.

ce
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:26 PM
:weirdo:
wtf

Effy
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:31 PM
great result Nuria :hearts:.

markdelaney
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:33 PM
With all those peole worshipping her there's got to be someone to point out that she deliberately cheated and lied.

She still has fans and still has haters, but you can't argue with the fact that without nandrolone she isn't a top 100 player.

Kworb
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Sesil :bigcry: nooooo

thegreendestiny
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:40 PM
Work, work, work and still no results! F#ck it Sesil!

AnnaK_4ever
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:42 PM
:haha:

Sonf@
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:43 PM
Sesil... :( :rolleyes: Losing to a clay-court player on grass is really bad. Where is your Birmingham form, girl?

you obviously haven't seen Nuria play :lol:

bavaria86
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:45 PM
Nuri:kiss::inlove:

*Jean*
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:45 PM
Sesil :sad:

tonybotz
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:51 PM
poor Sesil... she got her ass kicked off

LegionArgentina
Jun 16th, 2010, 01:11 PM

Just because she is from Spain it doesnt mean that she is a clay-court player :lol: She is far from be a clay court player like Marta Marrero,Conchigra,Laurita Pous,Lourdes,Eloisa...

Beat
Jun 16th, 2010, 01:45 PM

all those people? it's only a handful, and half of them are doing "ironically" ... i think.

Uranus
Jun 16th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Ha-ha-ha. It's time for Nuria to get back where she was - and belongs!

Blu€
Jun 16th, 2010, 02:33 PM
Nuria :banana: well done! Keep it going and qualify! :kiss:

Petkorazzi
Jun 16th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Nuria is by no means a claycourter. :shrug: I've seen her play best indoors.

But coming off a win over Larsson, this was definitely not a match to lose for Sesil. She led 31 final set but then something happened to her and she lost 7 points in a row, and never really recovered. :sad:

KournikovaFan91
Jun 16th, 2010, 04:14 PM
:rolleyes:

Sesil :o Can't believe she lost.

Well Wimby will be all the more boring without her.
Still think she deserved the last WC.

cellophane
Jun 16th, 2010, 04:17 PM
She still has fans and still has haters, but you can't argue with the fact that without nandrolone she isn't a top 100 player.

That's why she had good wins last week right :rolleyes: She is getting closer to the top 100

*Jool*
Jun 16th, 2010, 04:17 PM
:woohoo: Nuria !

markdelaney
Jun 16th, 2010, 04:28 PM
That's why she had good wins last week right :rolleyes: She is getting closer to the top 100

but has just dropped back out of the top 130 after this defeat.

propi
Jun 16th, 2010, 04:30 PM
I join to the army of these saying that whoever who says Nuria is a claycourter should start thinking about his tennis knowlegde :lol:

spiceboy
Jun 16th, 2010, 04:36 PM
Nuria humilliated Sesil last year in Moscow 62 61 on indoor hard :lol:

markdelaney
Jun 16th, 2010, 04:38 PM
I join to the army of these saying that whoever who says Nuria is a claycourter should start thinking about his tennis knowlegde :lol:

Nuria beat Sesil 6-2 6-1 in Moscow last October so this is hardly an upset.

propi
Jun 16th, 2010, 04:42 PM
Nuria beat Sesil 6-2 6-1 in Moscow last October so this is hardly an upset.
I know, and actually, I have seen Nuria play live a bunch of times ;)

matty
Jun 16th, 2010, 04:50 PM

Get over it already--she's paid her dues and done her time. What, you've never lied or cheated in your life---of course, you have.

I don't see anyone "worshipping" her. We are just fans of hers. She's made mistakes, been through hell and worked hard to get where she is today. She is well aware of what people think of her, but has the guts and determination to stick it out. Those who have met her say she is very sweet and down to earth and have become fans for this very reason. She has made numerous statements that show she had both matured and gained humility. Maybe you should gain a little humility, too, instead of berating her when she loses all because of the mistakes of a 16 yr old most likely under the stranglehold of an overbearing father.

Tennis Ball
Jun 16th, 2010, 04:56 PM
:sad:

Mark_LLMGP
Jun 16th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Bravo Nuria!! Another win and you get the MD!! You did it in RG. You'll do it in WB. Good luck tiny girl!!

Shvedbarilescu
Jun 16th, 2010, 08:45 PM
Get over it already--she's paid her dues and done her time. What, you've never lied or cheated in your life---of course, you have.

I don't see anyone "worshipping" her. We are just fans of hers. She's made mistakes, been through hell and worked hard to get where she is today. She is well aware of what people think of her, but has the guts and determination to stick it out. Those who have met her say she is very sweet and down to earth and have become fans for this very reason. She has made numerous statements that show she had both matured and gained humility. Maybe you should gain a little humility, too, instead of berating her when she loses all because of the mistakes of a 16 yr old most likely under the stranglehold of an overbearing father.

Post of the day.

Speaking personally I am a big fan of hers because she is indeed as friendly and warm and genuine as any tennis player I could name. I actually spoke to her a bit sometime after the match today and as always win or lose she was kind warm and honest.

I don't know what the circumstances were five years ago. And frankly I don't care. What I do know is that the woman Sesil is today is a class human being who I have enormous respect for.

Inger67
Jun 16th, 2010, 10:51 PM

Okay so did Henin, Martinez Sanchez, Rezai, and if you want to go with banned substances then so did Martina Hingis? Screw off and get out of here.

FedererBulgaria
Jun 16th, 2010, 11:43 PM
Shame

young_gunner913
Jun 17th, 2010, 12:08 AM
Rolling thunder, hear Sesil cry. :lol:

Kworb
Jun 17th, 2010, 12:39 AM
Post of the day.

Speaking personally I am a big fan of hers because she is indeed as friendly and warm and genuine as any tennis player I could name. I actually spoke to her a bit sometime after the match today and as always win or lose she was kind warm and honest.

I don't know what the circumstances were five years ago. And frankly I don't care. What I do know is that the woman Sesil is today is a class human being who I have enormous respect for.

:sobbing: :bowdown:

FedererBulgaria
Jun 17th, 2010, 01:00 AM

Great post!

*JR*
Jun 17th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Sesil (seriously) ought to just play Challengers for @ least the rest of the year, until she maybe gets her game together. :shrug: