PDA

View Full Version : Azarenka and the Vuvuzela

laurie
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Did anyone hear Simon Reed's comments on Eurosport during the Rezai v Azarenka match? You could hear Victoria's wail loud and clear through the Television, even though she was playing Radwanska on Court 2. Simon likened her wail as irritating as a vuvuzela :devil:

:spit:

PushWoz
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Did anyone hear Simon Reed's comments on Eurosport during the Rezai v Azarenka match? You could hear Victoria's wail loud and clear through the Television, even though she was playing Radwanska on Court 2. Simon likened her wail as irritating as a vuvuzela :devil:

This post makes no sense.

Shafanovic.
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Rezai vs Wozniacki*

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:18 PM
Simon Reed =twat with head 24 hrs a day up Murrays backside.

Rafito.
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:22 PM
The microphones are just sensitive, When the umpire just introduced Kuznetsova to the court it was so loud Daniela had to wait. That commentator :help:

LANGAM
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:24 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ZODIAC
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:52 PM
Azarenka and vuvuzelas:bounce::bounce::bounce::tape:

Igor_Biscan
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:53 PM
I like vuvuzelas..

Polikarpov
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:55 PM
I like vulvazuelas.

Vanity Bonfire
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:57 PM
The microphones are just sensitive, When the umpire just introduced Kuznetsova to the court it was so loud Daniela had to wait. That commentator :help:

Gurl, please. Sveta just has an almighty Eastbourne posse:bowdown:.

cellardoor
Jun 16th, 2010, 02:10 PM
:lol: vuvuzelas are the most annoying things!

ZODIAC
Jun 16th, 2010, 02:18 PM
go vuvuzelas!!!!

Break My Rapture
Jun 16th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Who cares about Simon Reed? :yawn: Seriously.

Szczecin
Jun 16th, 2010, 03:39 PM
From Wikipedia...

Commentators have described the sound of the Vuvuzela as "annoying" and "satanic" and compared it with "a stampede of noisy elephants", "a deafening swarm of locusts", "a goat on the way to slaughter", and "a giant hive full of very angry bees".

Azarenka... :help:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Slutati
Jun 16th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Her grunt is so fake, it's hilarious. :haha:

danieln1
Jun 16th, 2010, 03:47 PM
I like vuvuzelas, and azarenka´s grunt

rockstar
Jun 16th, 2010, 04:01 PM
azarenka being compared to vuvuzelas :spit:
how insulting yet fitting

KournikovaFan91
Jun 16th, 2010, 04:15 PM
Her grunt isn't even annoying, its a fairly normal grunt. :rolleyes:

ZODIAC
Jun 16th, 2010, 05:39 PM
From Wikipedia...

Commentators have described the sound of the Vuvuzela as "annoying" and "satanic" and compared it with "a stampede of noisy elephants", "a deafening swarm of locusts", "a goat on the way to slaughter", and "a giant hive full of very angry bees".

:haha: :haha: :haha:because no one can hear their stupid comments:lol::pis theRE anywhere I can buy a vuvuzela on line:help:I want one for the USA Open:lol:its the european and Americans that are complaining :tape:
I WANT A VUVUZELA FOR THE USA OPEN!!:lol::bounce:

Keegan
Jun 16th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Victoria the Vuvuzela! :hearts:

I don't get why European teams are complaining. My dad said it's because they can't hear their fans singing their songs, but in every world cup match so far there has been the constant drone of vuvuzelas, so obviously the fans are getting them. If I can dig mine out from wherever it is, then my neighbours will not be happy! :D

MaBaker
Jun 16th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Stupid and unnecessary comment. Nothing beats the annoyance of vuvuzelas.

ZODIAC
Jun 16th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Stupid and unnecessary comment. Nothing beats the annoyance of vuvuzelas.:rolleyes::pgo Miss Vika Vuvuzela Azarenka!!!:tape::lol::bounce:

brent-o
Jun 16th, 2010, 06:39 PM
Vuvuzelas are extremely annoying, but I secretly want one. And I also kind of like saying 'vuvuzela.'

Delfii
Jun 16th, 2010, 06:42 PM
I really like vuvuzelas they rock ! :haha:

Stevecw
Jun 16th, 2010, 06:52 PM
Vika and vuvuzelas, probably the 2 most annoying things around!

mauresmofan
Jun 16th, 2010, 07:12 PM

She doesn't grunt she screams and it is a completely unnecessary noise.

edificio
Jun 16th, 2010, 08:17 PM

It isn't fairly normal. :rolleyes:

Victoria the Vuvuzela! :hearts:

I don't get why European teams are complaining. My dad said it's because they can't hear their fans singing their songs, but in every world cup match so far there has been the constant drone of vuvuzelas, so obviously the fans are getting them. If I can dig mine out from wherever it is, then my neighbours will not be happy! :D

I think the teams on the pitch can't hear each other.

-Sonic-
Jun 16th, 2010, 08:22 PM

Bwah ha ha, thats quite possibly the most incorrect thing ever said on this forum.... and with all the BS spouted here, thats quite the achievement!

Elisse
Jun 16th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Simon likened her wail as irritating as a vuvuzela :devil:

LOL :lol:

Zweli
Jun 16th, 2010, 08:58 PM
I am a Victoria Vuvuzela Azarenka fan now

Slamniacki
Jun 16th, 2010, 09:22 PM
vuvuzelas are less anoying than Vika

Aaron.
Jun 16th, 2010, 09:23 PM
Bwah ha ha, thats quite possibly the most incorrect thing ever said on this forum.... and with all the BS spouted here, thats quite the achievement! :haha: :spit:

itzhak
Jun 16th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Vika VuvuZenka!

gc-spurs
Jun 16th, 2010, 11:02 PM
Vuvuzela Azarenka is a cool name

Mary Cherry.
Jun 16th, 2010, 11:04 PM

I lol'd when he said that :lol: Fortunately, Vika is not as annoying as a vuvuzela. Nowhere near.

ZODIAC
Jun 17th, 2010, 02:01 AM
Vuvuzenka,Vuvupova and Michelle larcher de Vuvuburito

Zweli
Jun 17th, 2010, 05:18 AM
:Vuvuzenka,Vuvupova and Michelle larcher de Vuvuburito

Hilarious:lol:

LUVMIRZA
Jun 17th, 2010, 05:44 AM
Go Vikaaaa:cheer:

LeonHart
Jun 17th, 2010, 06:17 AM
Why are the English obsessed with women's grunting. It's the only time of the year I hear complaints about it, srsly.

doujyr
Jun 17th, 2010, 08:46 AM
Vuvuzela Azarenka is a cool name

:lol:

Morning Morgan
Jun 17th, 2010, 09:33 AM
When we were on center court, there was silence just before the server was serving. Then this wail was clearly audible from court 1, and everybody giggled. Guess who was it? :devil:

VIKA?
Jun 17th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Keep screaming Vuvu:hearts::bigclap: and louder if it's possible:D

claypova
Jun 17th, 2010, 10:21 AM
From Wikipedia...

:haha: :haha: :haha:

:hysteric:

hablo
Jun 17th, 2010, 10:26 AM
I like the Vuvuzela :devil: but not Azarenka's grunt. :tape: Vuvuzela Azarenka is a cool name

:lol:

Daniel
Jun 17th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Vuvuzelas are just irritating :( :( that noise coming out can make you deaf.