PDA

View Full Version : Eastbourne R1:Rezai def. Wozniacki 6-4 1-6 6-3

Ferg
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Poor Piotr :tears: His and Ricardo's world class plan obviously wasnt good enough.

Russianboy
:d

TheBoiledEgg
Aravane :bounce: :D :) a good ending ;) :banana:

GrandMartha
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Pushniacki lost:woohoo::yippee::dance::yippee::aparty:

Huntress55
Caro :sad::hug:

rockstar
cant decide who this forum hates more

Hashim.
Aravane:hearts: Good job:D

zhengjie_lina
yeh!

Nikkiri
Congrats Aravane

madmax
Brainless ballbashing beats brainless pushing:woohoo: Double victory

Young 8
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:33 PM
:o

Jajaloo
Gooooo Aravane! :boxing:

Aravanecaravan
Fuck the 'no brain' comment and the idiot who posted it.

Aravane! Allez!!!! Show them how it's done!

Libertango
:bounce: I watched the first two sets, popped out, and totally expected Caro to have run away with the 3rd. Woooo. Aravane was awful for parts of that match, but big :yeah: for pulling it out!

Marionated
Caroline was not happy. Barely looked at Aravane at the handshake.

Elwin.
Aravane :worship:
Well done girl!!

Andreas
This was Caro's match :sad: She won 6 points more and just threw the 1st set away :o

toby345
And the bandwagon is back :woohoo: At least one of them is out :o

Rui.
Yay an outfit that doesn't lighten up anything :D

the_tk
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Poor Piotr :tears: His and Ricardo's world class plan obviously wasnt good enough.

:rolls:

VIKA?
Caro played awful:o
congrats Aravane.

Ferg

It wasnt a poster who said it, merely telling us, it was Piotr and Ricardo Sanchez. :sobbing:

Lachy
Ajde

delicatecutter
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:35 PM
Caravan really upped her level in the third! Brilliant play from her. :inlove:

Poor Caro. Defending champion and #1 seed losing in the first round. :awww:

fouc
at least Aga has someone to eat her chocolate in the locker room with

Steff_forever
Caro :sad:
Aravane :worship:

JJ :smooch:

LudwigDvorak
La Bor:zzz: and her useless FH.

goldenlox
This is a crazy section of the draw. Now Madrid winner plays Rome winner in round 2

améliemomo
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:36 PM

yeah dont pay attention to the idiotic haters here cause our champion just has proved once again how good she can be.

Yeah Aravane you rock and everybody know it!:cool::devil::cool::worship:

Renaissance
Aravane was doing everything in this match, winners and errors.
She served really well but she really needs to bring more security in her shots.

Ferg
yeah dont pay attention to the idiotic haters here cause our champion just has proved once again how good she can be.

IT WASNT A POSTER HERE. :rolleyes:

sammy01
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:37 PM
cant decide who this forum hates more

i dislike both equally ;)

horrible match, but you just cant be #3 in the world and not be able to hit a ball past the service line :help:

Kworb
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:37 PM
Yesssssss!! :bounce: :bounce: Awesome!! Wozniacki lost! :bounce: :inlove: :worship:

Brengle_Nation
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:38 PM
Poor Caroline, not the result I expected (or wanted!)

Rafito.
Caro :sobbing:

Well done Aravane :yeah:

Miss Atomic Bomb

It was Piotr Wozniacki and Ricardo Sanchez who were talking about 'Rezai plays with no brain, one ball in, the other out' or soemthing like that (According to slutiana)

The OP is merely quoting them.

Drine
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:39 PM
Not a top quality match but it's very windy down there :help:
Good job Aravane :yeah: :cheer:
Caro :hug:

RenaSlam.
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:39 PM
Later, Caro.

ElusiveChanteuse
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:40 PM
Rezai :cheer: Caro :shrug: :hug:

Aravanecaravan
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:40 PM
It was Piotr Wozniacki and Ricardo Sanchez who were talking about 'Rezai plays with no brain, one ball in, the other out' or soemthing like that (According to slutiana)

The OP is merely quoting them.

:bs: The OP is on record as being one of the biggest Rezai haters in the bunch.

John.
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:41 PM
:bigwave: Caro

AnnaK_4ever
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:42 PM
The Pushters lost on the same day, it happens for the third or fourth time this season. Just too bad it was Rezai who won.

toby345
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:43 PM

As far as I remember it's not forbidden to hate somebody :shrug:

Ferg
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:43 PM

Gosh we're sensitive arent we?! :spit: I was merely making fun of the two coaches and what they said but if you want to turn this into me mocking Aravane I couldnt care less.

goldenlox
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:44 PM
This tournament has as many tough 1st round matches than any tournament I can remember.

timafi
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:44 PM
allez Caro you lost:bigwave:

AnnaK_4ever
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:46 PM

Looks like "no brain" label could be applied not only to Rezai but to some of her fans as well... :tape:

Alizé Molik
poor quality match for the most part but the conditions were not conducive to good tennis at all. The wind in Eastbourne is ridiculous!

Burisleif
As far as I remember it's not forbidden to hate somebody :shrug:

That dose not make hatters any less of an immature prize Muppet. same old same old boring crap.

Marionated
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:47 PM
poor quality match for the most part but the conditions were not conducive to good tennis at all. The wind in Eastbourne is ridiculous!

Yep. British summer :o

Alizé Molik
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Looks like "no brain" label could be applied not only to Rezai but to some of her fans as well... :tape:

to be fair, not much of what you say is worth reading either but that's never stopped you :shrug:

Ferg
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:50 PM

I mean, its not that hard to read, is it?! :tape:

améliemomo
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Gosh we're sensitive arent we?! :spit: I was merely making fun of the two coaches and what they said but if you want to turn this into me mocking Aravane I couldnt care less.

I confirm. You're one of the biggest hater of rezai and there are many here.
Oh and no it's not forbidden to hate or always criticize someone who's job is to play professional tennis.
That's just pathetic.

but do your life man, we cant care less neitheir.:wavey:

Gregorio87
no brain, no pain...
I like Wozniacki more, but her net game is horrendous, so maybe the better player won today:o

Svetlana)))
Excellent. Bye Caro.

Aravanecaravan
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:54 PM

Coming from you, who never misses a chance to take a shot at Rezai, that's ludicrous. Do you ever NOT say anything ignorant, or just plain wrong?

I don't blame you for being bitter, though--Kornykova's still trying to win a tournament these days....that must be murder on your massive ego.

Ferg
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:56 PM
I confirm. You're one of the biggest hater of rezai and there are many here.
Oh and no it's not forbidden to hate or always criticize someone who's job is to play professional tennis.
That's just pathetic.

but do your life man, we cant care less neitheir.:wavey:

Its hard to admit you're wrong isnt it?

tennisbum79
Jun 15th, 2010, 01:08 PM
This is grass.
Players who favor hard hitting and short point have built-in advantage over players who favor slow pace, lack of variety and long rallies.

fouc
Jun 15th, 2010, 01:09 PM

This were quotations from conversation of coaches eavesdropped by Slutiana :sobbing: Pleeeease, I beg you, don't turn yourself into one another fan-tard, like those Williams fans, who only see haters!!1!!11 and their beloved heroins. It's so unnecessary.

darkangel23
Jun 15th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Aravane :)

But Caro :weirdo:

Libertango
Jun 15th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Aravane really picked it up toward the end (I just watched the last few games on my sky+ :) ) She had the power and pace to hit through the wind, whereas half of Caro's shot barely reached the service line and were flying all over the place through the air; certainly the conditions played a big part.

MJMS next for Aravane; keep going!

brickhousesupporter
Jun 15th, 2010, 01:22 PM
This were quotations from conversation of coaches eavesdropped by Slutiana :sobbing: Pleeeease, I beg you, don't turn yourself into one another fan-tard, like those Williams fans, who only see haters!!1!!11 and their beloved heroins. It's so unnecessary.
You young posters have no idea what you are talking about. If you were posting around 1997-2003, you would know why the WS fans call attention to the haters. This board is a lot more civilized than it was back then......Hingis fans were brutal. Go ahead and make you comments about the WS fans, I hope it makes your life and day better.:wavey:

The Witch-king
Jun 15th, 2010, 01:25 PM
Down to number 4 for our Caroline

tennisbum79
Jun 15th, 2010, 01:25 PM
Taking a cheap shots at WS fan was also unnecessary.

Blu€
Jun 15th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Caro :hug:, well... last year you won and then lost early in Wimby maybe this time is the other way round :p:D

Vamos MJMS!

Ferg
Jun 15th, 2010, 01:35 PM

They just dont want to admit they were wrong so they're just targeting me now! But they're just making themselves look more desperate so its all good. :cool:

twight6
Jun 15th, 2010, 01:37 PM
You young posters have no idea what you are talking about. If you were posting around 1997-2003, you would know why the WS fans call attention to the haters. This board is a lot more civilized than it was back then......Hingis fans were brutal. Go ahead and make you comments about the WS fans, I hope it makes your life and day better.:wavey:

I was mid '03 and even I remember this :help:

SAISAI-GOAT
Jun 15th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Caro :tape:

the winner last year goes out in 1R this year :rolls:

Aravanecaravan
Jun 15th, 2010, 01:39 PM

Ferg shows up in every negative thread about Rezai. Not to mention he/she has a new favorite player every different match Rezai plays. Every other thread on the board today is reported as : _____ R1: ____ def. _____ NN NN NN. But no, THIS one conveniently tosses in a snarky "quote". Not by accident. And if Ferg has convinced you of that, then you are naive.

twight6
Jun 15th, 2010, 01:43 PM
They just dont want to admit they were wrong so they're just targeting me now! But they're just making themselves look more desperate so its all good. :cool:

I like your avatar..

But you're not fooling anyone :spit:

Ferg
Jun 15th, 2010, 01:45 PM
I like your avatar..

But you're not fooling anyone :spit:

Fooling anyone about what? Yes I do hate her, Im not denying it but the title wasnt a blow at her.

Taking the advice I got in a rep!

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=411813&page=4

MORE RANDOMNESS:
- I was minding my own business, watching the Zvonareva-MJMS match when I looked to my right and saw Piotr Wozniacki and Ricardo Sanchez talking with each other. Of course that meant I had to edge as close as humanly possible to them and listen in. They were talking in English thank God, and unsurprisingly the first topic was about money, with kman boasting about how much money Karolina makes. Then they spoke about Rezai and Ricardo said “She plays with no brain, one ball in, one ball out” and they agreed that Wozniacki will need to “hit everything down the middle” (surprising again!). Schiavone’s coach then came over and Sanchez made a joke about them all being “top 10 coachez!!!11”. It took so much effort for me not to turn around and tell him that Jelena dumped his ass and he would be lucky to coach a top 100 girl now.

im such a haterzzzz!!!1!11! :sobbing:

Hian
Jun 15th, 2010, 01:45 PM
Bad girl vs bad player. Bad girl won ;)

ClijstersGOAT
Jun 15th, 2010, 01:48 PM

Piotr Wozniacki said it. It's just a quote.

twight6
Jun 15th, 2010, 01:48 PM
Fooling anyone about what? Yes I do hate her, Im not denying it but the title wasnt a blow at her.

Taking the advice I got in a rep!

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=411813&page=4

im such a haterzzzz!!!1!11! :sobbing:

Wasn't a blow at her?? :haha:

You chose two negative quotes about the players, and put them in a thread title. Not to mention the fact that you made sure to create the thread, which would've been created by a Rezai fan if you hadn't. What other motive could you possibly have for putting negative quotes towards two players you dislike in the thread title?

friendsita
Jun 15th, 2010, 01:51 PM

:lol::lol::lol:

goldenlox
Jun 15th, 2010, 01:51 PM
You are just kidding yourself if you dont think this thread title is insulting.

iPatty
Jun 15th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Coming from you, who never misses a chance to take a shot at Rezai, that's ludicrous. Do you ever NOT say anything ignorant, or just plain wrong?

I don't blame you for being bitter, though--Kornykova's still trying to win a tournament these days....that must be murder on your massive ego.

How mature, let's just attack one of his favorites when you have nothing else to say. :lol:

I guess the fans really do take after their players...

Libertango
Jun 15th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Stop it, children. Play nice.

:bounce:

Ferg
Jun 15th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Wasn't a blow at her?? :haha:

You chose two negative quotes about the players, and put them in a thread title. Not to mention the fact that you made sure to create the thread, which would've been created by a Rezai fan if you hadn't. What other motive could you possibly have for putting negative quotes towards two players you dislike in the thread title?

It was making fun of those two idiot coaches, something pretty obvious by the quotes and my line in the first post. :lol: But sorry, of course everything has to be all about Rezai, everything does come back to her. It was just poking fun at them saying Rezai has no brain and all Wozniacki would have to do was put it up the middle and that it didnt work, jeez, its not fricking rocket science.

twight6
Jun 15th, 2010, 01:55 PM
It was making fun of those two idiot coaches, something pretty obvious by the quotes and my line in the first post. :lol: But sorry, of course everything has to be all about Rezai, everything does come back to her. It was just poking fun at them saying Rezai has no brain and all Wozniacki would have to do was put it up the middle and that it didnt work, jeez, its not fricking rocket science.

Not to mention the fact that the quotes were clearly made up... But no, we couldn't just keep them in Slutiana's rambling thread, we had to bring them to everyone's attention with the title :rolleyes:

Bottom line: if you aren't a fan, don't make the victory thread. You obviously don't like her, so you had no reason to make this thread. And your title proves it.

OneSlamWonder
Jun 15th, 2010, 02:01 PM
JJ is number 3 now right? :angel:

#kArLoS#
Jun 15th, 2010, 02:03 PM
Good result for tennis :bounce:

WhatTheDeuce
Jun 15th, 2010, 02:08 PM
LMAO serves Woz right for having that strategy

Allez Aravane! :banana: Dance, haters :drool:

Ferg
Jun 15th, 2010, 02:17 PM
awwww Mods :tears: That was fun.

Zin
Jun 15th, 2010, 02:26 PM
can't wait the 3rd round... Rezai vs Bartoli :devil:

bandabou
Jun 15th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Hmmm....kinda expected.

Svetlana)))
Jun 15th, 2010, 02:36 PM
LMAO serves Woz right for having that strategy

Allez Aravane! :banana: Dance, haters :drool:

:banana::banana::banana: All night long baby!

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jun 15th, 2010, 02:44 PM
Strategic tank...she didnt want a career beatdown from MJMS on all surfaces.

Carotastrophe
Jun 15th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Caro..

oleada
Jun 15th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Always good to see Wozniacki lose.

JJ's #3 now! :bounce:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jun 15th, 2010, 03:23 PM
After the Ward vs Lopez match, the commentators were saying how Rezai has a Hingis/Evert type game :unsure:

WhatTheDeuce
Jun 15th, 2010, 03:29 PM
After the Ward vs Lopez match, the commentators were saying how Rezai has a Hingis/Evert type game :unsure:
LMFAOOOO you must have misinterpreted. No tennis personality could be that ignorant.

hankqq
Jun 15th, 2010, 03:31 PM
awful Caroline, just awful :lol: :o :help:

GreenGrass
Jun 15th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Caro :help:
i was worried about this match :( Caro seems to have problems with beating brainless ballbashers (see Na Li) :o

narutos
Jun 15th, 2010, 03:40 PM
What a handshake they sure can't stand each other.

sammy01
Jun 15th, 2010, 03:42 PM

i think frew was just mumbling away desperately trying to fill time between matches, at least im hoping that :help:

The Dawntreader
Jun 15th, 2010, 03:45 PM

:spit:

I do love laughs, i do.

Lucemferre
Jun 15th, 2010, 03:46 PM

It must be wozniacki they were talking about.Even that is wrong but better than rezai:tape:

terjw
Jun 15th, 2010, 03:48 PM
The key game IMO was the 1st game in the 3rd set when Caro failed to break Aravene's serve when Aravene was playing and serving really badly. I lost count of the DFs Aravene served. But Caro made 2 UEs on the 2nd and 3rd point. She tamely put the ball in the net not even trying to do anything on a weak 2nd serve - Garo making an UE on a BP :eek:. And when she had another BP, she didn't try to do anything at all - short and in the middle and soon enough Aravene put the ball away for a winner.

Caro's strength is that she doesn't make UEs and also her mental strength. I knew she'd lose after failing to win that game. During that game - Caro threw her racket on the ground in disgust at herself. I think she will be bitterly disappointed with the way she played in that game more than anything else. You must seize the moment and take advantage when your opponent is gifting you points. It would also have kept the momentum from the 2nd set.

After that Aravene played all her service games well and never let Caro get close.

Incidentally - so much for those who think coaching makes much difference. Caro had just been coached by her father at the end of the 2nd set which she won 6-1 and immediately after getting coached plays her worst game and never got into the match after that..

Aravanecaravan
Jun 15th, 2010, 03:57 PM
The key game IMO was the 1st game in the 3rd set when Caro failed to break Aravene's serve when Aravene was playing and serving really badly. I lost count of the DFs Aravene served. But Caro made 2 UEs on the 2nd and 3rd point. She tamely put the ball in the net not even trying to do anything on a weak 2nd serve - Garo making an UE on a BP :eek:. And when she had another BP, she didn't try to do anything at all - short and in the middle and soon enough Aravene put the ball away for a winner.

Caro's strength is that she doesn't make UEs and also her mental strength. I knew she'd lose after failing to win that game. During that game - Caro threw her racket on the ground in disgust at herself. I think she will be bitterly disappointed with the way she played in that game more than anything else. You must seize the moment and take advantage when your opponent is gifting you points. It would also have kept the momentum from the 2nd set.

After that Aravene played all her service games well and never let Caro get close.

Incidentally - so much for those who think coaching makes much difference. Caro had just been coached by her father at the end of the 2nd set which she won 6-1 and immediately after getting coached plays her worst game and never got into the match after that..

Yeah, but Caro usually does respond well to coaching. She usually goes on a big run after talking with her Dad.

But, I will say that Aravane is a different kind of opponent from the ones Caro usually plays. For one thing, not only is she a bigger hitter but she is also not mentally weak. She doesn't lie down for anyone. While she may not have been serving her best at the start of set 3, she fought well and stayed patient. When she had BPs on Caro's serve the next game and couldn't break, she could have (and in the past probably would have) collapsed, but she came out and served better.

I think the conditions definitely helped Aravane today, as she has a bigger shot that can penetrate the wind, but I don't think it diminishes the quality of her win. Caro is a tough player to knock out. She's probably the most dangerous kind of player for Aravane to play because of her consistency.

is1531
Jun 15th, 2010, 04:08 PM

It's very difficult beating the Iranian Soldier. Rezai has become an excellent player, but the lady has a great deal of entertainment in her game. In the meantime the PUSH keeps on Pushing. You can't push Rezai around. She is a soldier in battle. Congratulations to Rezai on her victory. :)

is1531
Jun 15th, 2010, 04:14 PM

I miss I heart Mimi. :)

slamchamp
Jun 15th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Good aravane showing caro has no bussiness in the top 5

is1531
Jun 15th, 2010, 04:22 PM
I get my money's worth watching Rezai. The woman plays like she is on a mission. Aren't all soldiers on a mission?

Slutati
Jun 15th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Ferg shows up in every negative thread about Rezai. Not to mention he/she has a new favorite player every different match Rezai plays. Every other thread on the board today is reported as : _____ R1: ____ def. _____ NN NN NN. But no, THIS one conveniently tosses in a snarky "quote". Not by accident. And if Ferg has convinced you of that, then you are naive.
So fucking what. Jesus dude, Caravane isn't your mother.

fouc
Jun 15th, 2010, 07:53 PM

Ok, there is no hope for you :tape:

rickxx
Jun 15th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Caro:sad:

the_tk
Jun 15th, 2010, 08:11 PM
I can't believe his new strategy - hit everything down middle did not work! :eek::eek:
I think he should go back to his good old strategy - to hit everything down middle.

The handshake was priceless. now sunshine can't stand her too..
I swear this girl doesn't want to be liked at all :help:

iPatty
Jun 15th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Yeah, but Caro usually does respond well to coaching. She usually goes on a big run after talking with her Dad.

But, I will say that Aravane is a different kind of opponent from the ones Caro usually plays. For one thing, not only is she a bigger hitter but she is also not mentally weak. She doesn't lie down for anyone. While she may not have been serving her best at the start of set 3, she fought well and stayed patient. When she had BPs on Caro's serve the next game and couldn't break, she could have (and in the past probably would have) collapsed, but she came out and served better.

I think the conditions definitely helped Aravane today, as she has a bigger shot that can penetrate the wind, but I don't think it diminishes the quality of her win. Caro is a tough player to knock out. She's probably the most dangerous kind of player for Aravane to play because of her consistency.

Wrong. Rezai fares best against the kind of players who just leave the ball in the middle of the court and don't expose her horrendous footwork and racquet control skills.

madmax
Jun 15th, 2010, 08:36 PM
Wrong. Rezai fares best against the kind of players who just leave the ball in the middle of the court and don't expose her horrendous footwork and racquet control skills.

bingo...that's why I was comfortable that she would win against Sunshine - because she has plenty of time to hit her shots. Players with good timing will always own Wozniacki, her abysmal record against quality opponents just proves that

LoveMeansZero
Jun 15th, 2010, 08:47 PM
Never in doubt.

Lulu.
Jun 15th, 2010, 08:49 PM
Good job Aravane. :)

mdterp01
Jun 15th, 2010, 09:24 PM
Yay....thank u Rezai. Have a seat Wozneeeee

Mynarco
Jun 15th, 2010, 10:20 PM
I just love Rezai off court. Gee, she is the only player I saw signing A LOT of autographs today. She didn't give long faces to those bunch of kids and she signed everything given to her. Just love her more and more(by the way, her outfit looks alright in white)

Pops Maellard
Jun 15th, 2010, 10:24 PM
Caro :help:
i was worried about this match :( Caro seems to have problems with beating brainless ballbashers (see Na Li) anyone good.
Fixed.

delicatecutter
Jun 15th, 2010, 10:27 PM
Fixed.

That was a short break. :haha:

Gdsimmons
Jun 15th, 2010, 10:32 PM
Did we expect anything different ?

azdaja
Jun 15th, 2010, 10:44 PM
well done, aravane :D even though i am not so sure this should be considered a great win :o

and people who defend haters are quite pathetic. if someone is asking for trouble they will get it. people who react to provocations are not the problem, people who make provocations are. both you and the provocators deserve an honest kick in the nuts from the people who supposedly have no sense of humour. because your "sense of humour" sucks. be happy that you are pon the internets coz irl some of youse would get your ass kicked and quite deservedly so :p

DOUBLEFIST
Jun 15th, 2010, 10:48 PM
Well, thank goodness and all things right in the world for this result!

Corswandt
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:08 AM
Har de har har.

What made this such a laugh riot was that Caravane actually played shite. The stats for the match look very good on paper, but this was very poorly played. Both players couldn't return serve to save their lives early in the 1st.

After Caravane's recent Birmingham run, I assumed that she was at least comfortable on grass, but far from it. Her movement was awkward and she was constantly framing her shots and making wild errors on the most routine groundstrokes - tons of BHs flew into the doubles alley (and sometimes beyond) as she was taking the ball too late on that side nearly every time. Superb FHs DTL though. Her sliced serve to both the deuce and the ad court is the only element of her game that actually suits grass as the ball skids away from her opponent, but it only worked early in the match - for most of the 2nd and 3rd sets she was merely spinning the ball in as the wind prevented her from doing anything else with her serve.

As for Sunshine, the same old zen nothingness. Dismal FH ROS as usual, a few halfway decent BHs, and the rest was robotic pushing. She seemed passive and above all deflated even for her standards. It seems that her pathetic loss at RG finally dented her (up until now) seemingly unshakeable confidence.

Burisleif
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:58 AM
As for Sunshine, the same old zen nothingness. Dismal FH ROS as usual, a few halfway decent BHs, and the rest was robotic pushing. She seemed passive and above all deflated even for her standards. It seems that her pathetic loss at RG finally dented her (up until now) seemingly unshakeable confidence.

The thing I find most amusing is that you probably believe your posts are somehow observant and accurate. Cliché metaphors, wild speculation, veiled insults, a profoundly short memory, and a seemingly genius inability to think outside the box. You don't write for The Sun by any chance?

same old posters, posting the same old, to the same old. Its no wonder people can't be bothered to actually discuss tennis in the GM anymore.

Vwilliamsfan1
Jun 16th, 2010, 01:03 AM
Don't like either too much, but now Vee's lead at number 2 is safer :)

Roookie
Jun 16th, 2010, 02:30 AM
embarrasing Caro :o

Papillon.
Jun 16th, 2010, 06:02 AM
:haha: at this thread and some of Aravane's fans... :help: iPatty and AnnaK_4ever are my favourite users on this entire forum. :spit:

I like both, not so much for their tennis, but, well... :lol: I was pulling for Aravane though, so I'm glad she won. :p

claypova
Jun 16th, 2010, 07:25 AM
:heearts:

aravane welldone:worship:

Pasta-Na
Jun 16th, 2010, 07:46 AM
rezai "this was not an unexpected win for me" "i know i have the game to play well and beat big players like did in the weeks before paris. i also have the game for grass." :o

Sp!ffy
Jun 16th, 2010, 07:55 AM
rezai "this was not an unexpected win for me" "i know i have the game to play well and beat big players like did in the weeks before paris. i also have the game for grass." :o

she has a big mouth :rolleyes: this is actually one of the few times i would want a WS to win and beat a player 6-0 6-0. rezai is just building up more and more bad karma, i can sense it.

Corswandt
Jun 16th, 2010, 11:24 AM
The thing I find most amusing is that you probably believe your posts are somehow observant and accurate. Cliché metaphors, wild speculation, veiled insults, a profoundly short memory, and a seemingly genius inability to think outside the box. You don't write for The Sun by any chance?

same old posters, posting the same old, to the same old. Its no wonder people can't be bothered to actually discuss tennis in the GM anymore.

I tried to find something about tennis in this torrent of vapid, bloated purple prose, and failed to do so. And complaints about clichés in a post like yours. :tape:

ClijstersGOAT
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:15 PM
she has a big mouth :rolleyes: this is actually one of the few times i would want a WS to win and beat a player 6-0 6-0. rezai is just building up more and more bad karma, i can sense it.

There is nothing wrong with what she said. She's confident, that's a good thing.

Renaissance
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:25 PM

You need to take your pills.:help:
Nothing wrong with that.She's a professionnal player, thanks god she's self confident.Otherwise better stop tennis.