PDA

View Full Version : W is for WINbledon! - Mission: Beat a Top 40 player! - failed...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Marilyn Monheaux
Jun 13th, 2010, 02:10 PM
W is for WIN
I is for I don't care how you do it! Just do it!:cool:
M is for Masha Fierce...
B is for ...Bitches!
L is for Lose before the 4th round and I'll kill you.:angel:
E is for Early Exit Avoidance Plan!
D is for DIY racket Domination!:armed:
O is for Oh look. I found my serve!:woohoo:
N is for Noboby's gonna stop the not so Nubile Young Blonde:hearts:

Damn you Dani!:fiery:

She beat:

#128 LL Anastasia Pivovarova RUS 6-1, 6-0
#115 Ioana Raluca Olaru ROU 6-1, 6-4
#67 Barbora Zahlavova Strycova CZE 7-5, 6-3

Not even a Top 60 win, but it's not her fault that she has to run into World No.1, best server on tour, fiery competitor, still mad about that thing 6 years ago, Serena Williams.:o

After Kiri in Australia, Justine in Paris and Serena in Wimbledon, it would be only fair if she got Caro in New York.:angel:

gc-spurs
Jun 13th, 2010, 02:17 PM
Hell yeah!!

Mrs. Dimitrova
Jun 13th, 2010, 02:39 PM
bitch :o

Mrs. Dimitrova
Jun 13th, 2010, 02:39 PM
We didn't even agree when we'll post. :tears:

But I have secured 3rd and 4th post. :angel:

Break My Rapture
Jun 13th, 2010, 02:42 PM
L is for Lovely Draw Plz.

Nina.
Jun 13th, 2010, 02:44 PM
N is for No loss is accepted

JadeFox
Jun 13th, 2010, 02:45 PM
N is for Nobody is gonna stop her this year!

Okay that was lame. :o

gc-spurs
Jun 13th, 2010, 02:46 PM
n is for nubile not so young blonde

Marilyn Monheaux
Jun 13th, 2010, 02:47 PM
bitch :o

WTF? I said I would do the first post, no?:shrug:

Not my problem when you're too late.:angel:

And why the f*ck would you need the 3rd AND the 4th post?:weirdo:

Biyatch!:o

Mrs. Dimitrova
Jun 13th, 2010, 02:54 PM
WTF? I said I would do the first post, no?:shrug:

Not my problem when you're too late.:angel:

And why the f*ck would you need the 3rd AND the 4th post?:weirdo:

Biyatch!:o

So I can have my share of thread too. Rain delays won't affect her match anymore, thanks to Centre Court. :angel:

I hope she doesn't play on the same day with Roger and Andy. :sobbing:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Jun 13th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Plus, I was going to get the second post. But Gisele took it because you didn't give me any heads up on when you'll post it. :o :shout: :sobbing: :bigcry:

MaitaBaby
Jun 13th, 2010, 02:57 PM
N is for Nobody is gonna stop her this year!

Okay that was lame. :o

No, it wasn't.

:lol:

Slutpova
Jun 13th, 2010, 03:00 PM
post #12 reserved.

Maria Croft
Jun 13th, 2010, 03:02 PM
L is for losing in the third round, if she even gets that far.

Jovana.
Jun 13th, 2010, 03:57 PM
L is for losing the 2nd round
E is for errors to come

:spit: kidding, I hope :lol:

istase2000
Jun 13th, 2010, 04:37 PM
pleaseeee kick some ass at wimbly :sobbing:

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 13th, 2010, 05:43 PM
Why does the Virgin one has to open all the Slam threads:lol::help:

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 13th, 2010, 05:46 PM
Please good put her in the side of the draw when she gets to meet the Pushers and not in the side of the Williamses!!To much to Ask I know:o

Doc
Jun 13th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Sometimes Maria's big wins come without prior warning. Let's hope this is one of those times.

Otherwise, GIVE UP THE ShOWBIZ and GET A PROPER COACH!

Marilyn Monheaux
Jun 13th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Why does the Virgin one has to open all the Slam threads:lol::help:

:ras: You obviously weren't around during Tokyo or Memphis. Just be glad I'm not Cao. (Sorry bud.:hug:)

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 13th, 2010, 06:21 PM
:ras: You obviously weren't around during Tokyo or Memphis. Just be glad I'm not Cao. (Sorry bud.:hug:)

No I wasn't..I can use some explanation here :angel:Bud:angel:

narutos
Jun 13th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Are you guys sure that Maria should be the 17th seed(if no bump of course).

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 13th, 2010, 06:28 PM
Are you guys sure that Maria should be the 17th seed(if no bump of course).

I don't know but I think If Maria has a tough draw she will play better so I hope for a tough draw but not as tough as the one From the French:o

Marilyn Monheaux
Jun 13th, 2010, 06:30 PM
No I wasn't..I can use some explanation here :angel:Bud:angel:

I opened the Tokyo 2009 thread and Maria won her first title since Amelia Island 2008.:angel: I also opened the Memphis thread and Maria started her Mickey Mouse Queen run right there.:hearts:

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 13th, 2010, 06:32 PM
I opened the Tokyo 2009 thread and Maria won her first title since Amelia Island 2008.:angel: I also opened the Memphis thread and Maria started her Mickey Mouse Queen run right there.:hearts:
:lol:So you're like a lucky charm or something:devil::worship:
hopefully she will win Wimbledon if thats so you will be considered as a GOD :lol::lol:

Marilyn Monheaux
Jun 13th, 2010, 06:40 PM
:lol:So you're like a lucky charm or something:devil::worship:
hopefully she will win Wimbledon if thats so you will be considered as a GOD :lol::lol:

:unsure:

I also did Indian Wells, Miami & Paris.*ahem*

We'll see. But thanks to Teerin a thread is now a community project anyway.:lol:

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 13th, 2010, 06:42 PM
:unsure:

I also did Indian Wells, Miami & Paris.*ahem*

We'll see. But thanks to Teerin a thread is now a community project anyway.:lol:

:lol::lol:don't count those:lol:Winning tournaments are all that matters:angel: Are you a Girl right:confused:

Marilyn Monheaux
Jun 13th, 2010, 06:43 PM
:lol::lol:don't count those:lol:Winning tournaments are all that matters:angel: Are you a Girl right:confused:

Yes, my name is Maja.:)
You can also call me VM, Mary, The Virgin(:rolls:) or Masha.:D

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 13th, 2010, 06:46 PM
Yes, my name is Maja.:)
You can also call me VM, Mary, The Virgin(:rolls:) or Masha.:D

OMG sorry about that:angel::angel:
I'm Milot and Im a Guy(Shocking:eek:) In case your interested in knowing:lol::tape:

Marilyn Monheaux
Jun 13th, 2010, 07:04 PM
Hey Milot!:wavey:

SoClose
Jun 13th, 2010, 07:31 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/053iNQQR0u0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/053iNQQR0u0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nKBMJk28j4o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nKBMJk28j4o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/053iNQQR0u0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/053iNQQR0u0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/7523/wimbledon04290.jpg
http://www.tennis.com.au/pages/image.aspx?assetid=RDM39096.8013107639&blobType=portait

Go Maria !!! :cheer:

Aaron!
Jun 13th, 2010, 08:03 PM
^ Great memories, C'mon Maria. You can do it! :)

Sharapovian
Jun 13th, 2010, 10:20 PM
Nice Thread Maja :) - Good Job as always. Hopefully Maria can go deep into this years Wimbledon but I know I should be waiting one round at a time!

gc-spurs
Jun 13th, 2010, 10:38 PM
I am bored.
W is for WINbledon!

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm137/gizamaboo/WimbledonSharapova2.jpg?t=1276440576

P_Fer
Jun 13th, 2010, 10:57 PM
COME ON MARIA! I know you can do it :D

Andy.
Jun 14th, 2010, 01:50 AM
Im so not confident and I bet she os going to get another crap draw. Im sorry but this year has completely eroded my confidence in Maria. I thought things were on the way up but this most recent loss has shown that she still cant 'Bring it' when it matters.

Lefty.
Jun 14th, 2010, 02:04 AM
I'm not quite sure whether I want an easy or difficult draw for her here since she's been so unpredictable here. :lol:

Shafanovic.
Jun 14th, 2010, 02:08 AM
:wavey: i'll be gone for wimbledon for you guys :sobbing:

JuviaCroft
Jun 14th, 2010, 03:24 AM
Go Maria u can do it :bounce:

Lachy
Jun 14th, 2010, 03:59 AM
Ajde.

MaitaBaby
Jun 14th, 2010, 07:10 AM
Get it, girl. GIG?

oneandonly
Jun 14th, 2010, 07:40 AM
You guys, Maria's winning her first match, be sure of that. Cos I'll be there and bitch won't lose in front of me. Right, Maria? :unsure:

Sp!ffy
Jun 14th, 2010, 08:04 AM
I hope Maria gets a hard as hell draw so if she loses in the 3rd round, its okay. :worship:

Plus, I wanna see Maria face a williams to teach her a lesson. :o

Mrs. Dimitrova
Jun 14th, 2010, 08:28 AM
You guys, Maria's winning her first match, be sure of that. Cos I'll be there and bitch won't lose in front of me. Right, Maria? :unsure:

Last year there were some idiots telling Maria to shut up (saw it on a video on YouTube) at Wimbledon. :sad:

If I ever get a chance to attend Wimbledon, nobody can say that infront of me. Moni you're in charge, make sure you bitchslap whoever says that. :o

Sp!ffy
Jun 14th, 2010, 08:42 AM
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/page/OffCourtNews/Read/0,,12781~2070012,00.html
there's too much pressure on maria..people need to calm down instead of springing up out of nowhere and claiming maria will win wimbledon. of course it'd be nice but it's kind of getting old seeing all these expectations of maria everywhere and a shitload of disappointed fans when she loses. put the pressure on someone else for a change and for once, let maria be an underdog. :o

Mrs. Dimitrova
Jun 14th, 2010, 09:52 AM
No matter how shit she is, she's always one of the favorites to win. Doesn't surprise me why she sucks when expectations are high -- and it's always high.

gc-spurs
Jun 14th, 2010, 10:42 AM
no expectations = RG last year = QF.
and tbh, at the moment my expectations are a lot lower than 2 days ago. never doubt she can win, but low expectations after seeing that second set yesterday.

Reptilia
Jun 14th, 2010, 11:15 AM
It's so hard to not have expectations :awww:

oneandonly
Jun 14th, 2010, 11:59 AM
Last year there were some idiots telling Maria to shut up (saw it on a video on YouTube) at Wimbledon. :sad:

If I ever get a chance to attend Wimbledon, nobody can say that infront of me. Moni you're in charge, make sure you bitchslap whoever says that. :o
What? How could they? :weirdo: Don't worry, if I hear anyone say anything bad about Maria, my friend and I are gonna give them a good bitchslap. :angel:

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 14th, 2010, 12:01 PM
What? How could they? :weirdo: Don't worry, if I hear anyone say anything bad about Maria, my friend and I are gonna give them a good bitchslap. :angel:
:haha::haha::dance:

Andy.
Jun 14th, 2010, 12:28 PM
It's so hard to not have expectations :awww:
Really? right now I wouldnt be totally shocked if she was out before round 3.

Shimizu Amon
Jun 14th, 2010, 01:26 PM
I don't have any expectations at all after the loss at the Birmingham final.
Of course I hope she will get far, but in all honesty, I don't see it happening. Unfortunately.
Still I wish Maria all the best.

Lucas_Arg
Jun 14th, 2010, 02:26 PM
She will step it up. I believe.

slamchamp
Jun 14th, 2010, 02:27 PM
I also have NOOOO expectations..just surprise me maria:)
Is there really a reason why she was soo crap at bir final??:confused:

cyannnnn
Jun 14th, 2010, 02:42 PM
it will interesting to see how maria will play with sasha behind.
hope she is the type of girl who like impress the boyfriend.

no expectation but don't lose in the first round!!!!!

Sp!ffy
Jun 14th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Even though Maria played like shit in the final (well the first set was pretty good)....Birmingham was a really good week for her overall :eek: She had some really good matches even if they werent against Top 40 players. Its unfortunate that she isnt going into Wimbledon with a ton of momentum.

But hey, Venus and Serena just walk up to Wimbledon and they make the finals like almost every time so that just sorta shows that these lil warm up tourneys dont tell much in the long run.

MS17
Jun 14th, 2010, 06:44 PM
So , Masha will be #16 after Lena's withdraws from WINbledon !

Don't Know that's a good or bad thing ;

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 14th, 2010, 06:48 PM

Just hope she doesn't meet a Williams in the early stages maybe a QF would be the most acceptable:angel:

MS17
Jun 14th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Good Luck Maria ,
you have expectations or not , Masha still a Champ.
Just see her in any tournament and playing thats enough for me .
I know she has the spirit and she will do as good as she can .

MaitaBaby
Jun 14th, 2010, 07:21 PM
Lena D pulled out of Wimbledon?

Doc
Jun 14th, 2010, 07:31 PM
If Maria doesn't do well here, she needs to immediately get new coaching help. I just looked at her "Race" points - really terrible.

Don't waste any more of the year, Maria!

Mrs. Dimitrova
Jun 14th, 2010, 07:47 PM

FUCK. I knew this was going to happen. :weirdo:

Maria Croft
Jun 14th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Like her seeding is going to matter anyway, we should be lucky if she even gets far enough to face a Williams, but then again, do we really want to see her losing 1-6 1-6?

I guess it's better than watching her struggle against a nobody or self destruct against a good player.

Sp!ffy
Jun 14th, 2010, 08:36 PM
Yup. Who cares what her seeding is? I'd rather her lose to a great player than a nobody. Just like at Roland Garros, although she lost in the 3rd round, a lot of people gained respect for her display of tennis and her will to keep fighting.

I realllly want her to play a Williams. Tennis is not about how you can win a grand slam with an easy draw..it's about winning a grand slam even if the top 10 seeds somehow happened to be in your section of the draw.

If Maria wants to get back on top, she needs to do it the hard way :devil:

Craig.
Jun 14th, 2010, 08:49 PM
Yeah, but she won't beat the Williams. Like, I have faith in her and I believe in her and stuff...but not against a Williams on grass. Especially in her current form. Not gonna happen.

MaitaBaby
Jun 14th, 2010, 08:52 PM
AGAIN, Lena D pulled out of Wimbledon?

Marilyn Monheaux
Jun 14th, 2010, 09:00 PM
AGAIN, Lena D pulled out of Wimbledon?

Seems like it.:tears:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=411979

MaitaBaby
Jun 14th, 2010, 09:05 PM
:sad: But nothing official yet so hopefully the next 2-3 days will make a difference? Probably not though.. *sigh*

I was hoping for her to be the one to take out a Williams for Masha. :lol: Kidding! Maybe.

Masha better draw Caro in R16 or I will cut a draw god.

JadeFox
Jun 14th, 2010, 09:55 PM
OMG MARIA'S GONNA FAIL SO HARD YOU GUYS!!!!! SHE'S DONE SHE'LL NEVAH WIN ANYTHING BIG EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Now that I've gotten my theatrics out of the way, I will be bold and say that I DO think Maria will go deep into this year's Wimbledon. Call it a feeling, call me crazy, but that's how I feel. I just got that feeling, can't shake it. And it could be the fact that two of Maria's Slam victories came when people least expected it so yeah, Vamos Masha!:bounce:

MS17
Jun 14th, 2010, 10:08 PM
OMG MARIA'S GONNA FAIL SO HARD YOU GUYS!!!!! SHE'S DONE SHE'LL NEVAH WIN ANYTHING BIG EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Now that I've gotten my theatrics out of the way, I will be bold and say that I DO think Maria will go deep into this year's Wimbledon. Call it a feeling, call me crazy, but that's how I feel. I just got that feeling, can't shake it. And it could be the fact that two of Maria's Slam victories came when people least expected it so yeah, Vamos Masha!:bounce:

The same feeling here . GOD.
you caaaaaaaaaaaaan do it Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jun 14th, 2010, 10:20 PM
Same feeling before AO, RG and USO... ? :shrug:

I want the best for Maria always, but she can't do it in her actually form. Stay realist. :shrug:

Of course good luck Maria and please play your best and serving well! :angel:

We'll see soon...

MaitaBaby
Jun 14th, 2010, 10:21 PM
No sports fan is realistic. You cannot be a fan of someone who's always winning. It's boring.

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 14th, 2010, 10:28 PM
No sports fan is realistic. You cannot be a fan of someone who's always winning. It's boring.

Being a fan of Federer isn't boring:)

JadeFox
Jun 14th, 2010, 10:35 PM
Same feeling before AO, RG and USO... ? :shrug:

I want the best for Maria always, but she can't do it in her actually form. Stay realist. :shrug:

Of course good luck Maria and please play your best and serving well! :angel:

We'll see soon...

Actually in the AO this year I had a bad feeling. Same at the US Open. With Roland Garros I knew that match could go either way so I didn't feel much of anything.

And what would be the point of being a Debbie Downer every time she lost a match anyway? What good has that done?

MS17
Jun 14th, 2010, 10:42 PM
Being a fan of Federer isn't boring:)

ok. But Roger is sucks now , he just lost in GRASS and to the Aussieman !!

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 14th, 2010, 10:47 PM
ok. But Roger is sucks now , he just lost in GRASS and to the Aussieman !!

yeah but still I know he is the GOAT :lol:So I don't worry about it:lol:

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jun 14th, 2010, 10:47 PM

Heart say:

Ok, deep down inside I optimist little bit ever these days too.

Head:

Na Li playing well and totally destroyed her. I do not want to imagine if she meet Venus at Wimby and Vee playing well too... :crying2:

Yeah, new day is a different day - different match - different moments and various Maria, but for her weakness now (awful return, moving, serving UNDER pressure) needs more time... IMHO.

Conclusion: I hope I can to see and I want to see a strong MashaGOAT on the hardcourt tournaments. :drool:

JamieOwen3
Jun 14th, 2010, 10:57 PM
GM is fucking pissing me off with the Maria hate and jealosy!!!!!!!!! :mad: :fiery:

Jovana.
Jun 14th, 2010, 11:14 PM
GM is fucking pissing me off with the Maria hate and jealosy!!!!!!!!! :mad: :fiery:

don't go there :shrug: Ever since I stopped visiting that place I've been feeling much better :lol:

JamieOwen3
Jun 14th, 2010, 11:27 PM
im planning on it ever since i started to go there im always pissed off :lol: how can there be that much hate for a gorgeous russian oh yeah she has 3 slams and now is the perfect time to bash her! they can shove their threads where the sun don't shine GM sux donkey ****

JamieOwen3
Jun 14th, 2010, 11:30 PM
when someone starts a thread called "sharapova - really not going to win wimbledon" isn't that supposed to be a players forum thread even if it's a hate thread?

Jacey
Jun 14th, 2010, 11:31 PM
im planning on it ever sice i started to go there im always pissed off :lol: how can there be that much hate for a gorgeous russian oh yeah she has 3 slams and now is the perfect time to bash her! they can shove their threads where the sun don't shine GM sux donkey ****

:yeah:

JamieOwen3
Jun 14th, 2010, 11:36 PM
:D i fell hell of a lot better :haha:

Jovana.
Jun 14th, 2010, 11:40 PM
im planning on it ever since i started to go there im always pissed off :lol: how can there be that much hate for a gorgeous russian oh yeah she has 3 slams and now is the perfect time to bash her! they can shove their threads where the sun don't shine GM sux donkey ****

:hug: just so you know, half of those haters probably worship her when no one is looking ;) they're just jealous and wanna be her so they hate :awww:

JamieOwen3
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:20 AM
i know they hate it so much that they can't be her that they're in denial stupid mother f***ers :lol: and most of them have favourite players like cibulkova or benesova i like cibulkova but hmmmmm.

Lefty.
Jun 15th, 2010, 12:39 AM
To be honest, TF treats Maria so much better now than back in like 2006 when they always called her a one slam wonder, a brainless ballbashing bitch and etc. :o :lol: I mean she'll always have haters, but when you're as good as Maria is, you're always bound to have people hating you. But yea I would stay out of GM to keep your sanity. :lol: (I unfortunately can't :tape:)

pepaw
Jun 15th, 2010, 03:18 AM
To be honest, TF treats Maria so much better now than back in like 2006 when they always called her a one slam wonder, a brainless ballbashing bitch and etc. :o :lol: I mean she'll always have haters, but when you're as good as Maria is, you're always bound to have people hating you. But yea I would stay out of GM to keep your sanity. :lol: (I unfortunately can't :tape:)

agree. GM used to treat her way worse. now with the crap near the top of the rankings (wozniacki) most people realize how good we had it when maria was playing well.

oneandonly
Jun 16th, 2010, 10:05 AM
Maria is the 16th seed at Wimbledon.

http://aeltc2010.wimbledon.org/en_GB/pdf/2010_seeds.pdf

istase2000
Jun 16th, 2010, 10:38 AM
does that mean she will play 1-4 seed in round 3?

JamieOwen3
Jun 16th, 2010, 10:41 AM
no i think it's she can play from 1-8 in 4th round

JamieOwen3
Jun 16th, 2010, 10:42 AM
she could play justine in round 3 though :eek:

istase2000
Jun 16th, 2010, 10:44 AM
let's hope not :lol:
but if they do meet, maria better win :fiery:

maybe she'll get schiavone in round 4 :spit:

tvbsharapova
Jun 16th, 2010, 10:47 AM
god

Andy.
Jun 16th, 2010, 11:13 AM
no i think it's she can play from 1-8 in 4th round
Unfortunatly I think she will be drawn to play seeds 1-4 in the 4th round. My understanding has always been:

1-4 play 13-16
5-8 play 9-12

JamieOwen3
Jun 16th, 2010, 11:13 AM
if schiavone goes that far,she lost her first match in eastbourne

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 16th, 2010, 11:35 AM
she could play justine in round 3 though :eek:

Yeaj but If Maria managed to get a set from Justine at The French I think here at Wimbledon She would beat her!!Lets hope maria makes it to at least 4th round!!

Reptilia
Jun 16th, 2010, 11:37 AM
As long as she keeps away from Serena i'll be happy!

gc-spurs
Jun 16th, 2010, 11:44 AM
I hope she gets Wozzy!!!

claypova
Jun 16th, 2010, 11:48 AM
i hope she gets safina for 3r and wozniacki for 4r :hysteric:

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 16th, 2010, 11:54 AM

Can she like get that kind of draw:eek::eek:

Effy
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:25 PM
doesnt matter who she gets, she needs to beat top players again

Marilyn Monheaux
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:29 PM
doesnt matter who she gets, she needs to beat top 40 players again

Fixed that for ya.:D

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jun 16th, 2010, 12:54 PM

What a dream! :eek:

Sharapowerr
Jun 16th, 2010, 01:07 PM
I really believe she can make the QF at least

MS17
Jun 16th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Good Luck Maria
good performance that's the matter for me .
QF at least !

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jun 16th, 2010, 03:10 PM
I also voted for the QF.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=411287

Optimistic prediction :cheer:

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jun 16th, 2010, 03:21 PM
WS or Kim will win at Wimby :secret:

95% :rolleyes:

MS17
Jun 16th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Guys , what will you do if Masha wins the title !?
:bolt:

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jun 16th, 2010, 05:55 PM
:bolt:

Cry.

Crying for long on the floor.

:angel:

U?

MS17
Jun 16th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Cry.

Crying for long on the floor.

:angel:

U?

To be honest , i can't imagine this moment cuz it'll be unbelievable fantastic delicious great one , crying at least !
I think Masha will cry too .

narutos
Jun 16th, 2010, 06:26 PM

Killing everyone on GM except my fellows Mashafans:lol:

MS17
Jun 16th, 2010, 06:32 PM

Killing everyone on GM except my fellows Mashafans:lol:

:haha::haha:

Sp!ffy
Jun 16th, 2010, 06:49 PM
Be shocked..:eek:

JamieOwen3
Jun 16th, 2010, 07:33 PM
just the thaught of it and what her reaction would be :angel: id have a :bigcry: cheer then have another :bigcry:

JuviaCroft
Jun 16th, 2010, 09:14 PM
I also voted for the QF.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=411287

Optimistic prediction :cheer:

Me too :spit:

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jun 16th, 2010, 09:42 PM
I've seen you. :speakles:

JamieOwen3
Jun 16th, 2010, 10:08 PM
omg im making highlights of the 2007 birmingham match against jelena jankovic and Maria hit the living sh!t out of the ball at times,you really do see the difference in the power of her shots :bogcry:

Eduardo Oliveira
Jun 16th, 2010, 11:01 PM
No Williams in 4th please... Kim isn't good too. :angel:
MARIA is playing well.. She can make a great tournament.
GO!!

Eduardo Oliveira
Jun 16th, 2010, 11:02 PM
WS or Kim will win at Wimby :secret:

95% :rolleyes:

:sad:
4,95% MASHA?

gc-spurs
Jun 16th, 2010, 11:19 PM
I totally didn't realise it started so soon. I'm gonna be screwed for next weeks exams, especially since I can't skip a Maria match- who knows how long she'll last :p

istase2000
Jun 17th, 2010, 12:01 AM
I totally didn't realise it started so soon. I'm gonna be screwed for next weeks exams, especially since I can't skip a Maria match- who knows how long she'll last :p
me too :sad:
usually i finish exams b4 wimbly starts but i got a f* retarded timetable this time :rolleyes:

Lachy
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:19 AM
usually i finish exams b4 wimbly starts but i got a f* retarded timetable this time :rolleyes:

I finish mine tomorrow :angel: :bounce:

Marilyn Monheaux
Jun 17th, 2010, 06:13 AM
I don't have any exams any more.:woohoo: I have my Abi-Ball on Saturday and then I'm gonna be chillin for months.:smoke:

pepaw
Jun 17th, 2010, 06:16 AM
i have been off school for two months and have another 2 months off. hopefully ill be able to watch all of marias matches live.

istase2000
Jun 17th, 2010, 08:10 AM
^long holiday!
aussie open is always in the holiday:drool:

lucky you.. JEALOUS
:bigcry: i just had my first exam today.

is the draw gna be released today?

kiwialicat
Jun 17th, 2010, 08:16 AM

I got pretty lucky too, my last major assessment before break is on the day Wimbledon starts. :D

But come, the US Open and I'm going to be buried under a pile of work and so stressed. :sad:

I love how the Aus Open is always before school starts up again, but by the end of this year, I'll be done.

I think the draw is done at 7pm Eastern Aus time tomorrow. At least I think so cause its meant to be 10am. London. But I really suck at time zones.

gc-spurs
Jun 17th, 2010, 08:39 AM
^long holiday!
aussie open is always in the holiday:drool:

lucky you.. JEALOUS
:bigcry: i just had my first exam today.

is the draw gna be released today?

ey ey I had my first on today too.

Oz Open time is the best!
I've already got my flights to Melbourne booked! I love the Australia/NZ sun- its so strong. Gonna be grand.

Lachy
Jun 17th, 2010, 08:47 AM
ey ey I had my first on today too.

Oz Open time is the best!
I've already got my flights to Melbourne booked! I love the Australia/NZ sun- its so strong. Gonna be grand.

Same here :drool:

kiwialicat
Jun 17th, 2010, 08:49 AM
Same here :drool:

ME TOO! yay. But, I might actually cancel them and take a drive down instead.

istase2000
Jun 17th, 2010, 08:50 AM
lucky bums :sad:
did you guys go this year?

I got pretty lucky too, my last major assessment before break is on the day Wimbledon starts. :D

But come, the US Open and I'm going to be buried under a pile of work and so stressed. :sad:

I love how the Aus Open is always before school starts up again, but by the end of this year, I'll be done.

I think the draw is done at 7pm Eastern Aus time tomorrow. At least I think so cause its meant to be 10am. London. But I really suck at time zones.
but aussie open schedule finishes in february now so school kids will miss out :(
us open last year was during my midsem break :rolls:
Thanks. I was thinking today was friday for some reason :lol:

Lachy
Jun 17th, 2010, 08:58 AM

Nope :sad:

ME TOO! yay. But, I might actually cancel them and take a drive down instead.

Do you go at the start?

gc-spurs
Jun 17th, 2010, 09:07 AM

I did. I was supposed to go straight from holiday in Philippines to Melbourne to stay with my friend and watch the whole firstweek. My dad however screwed up my flight bookings and I had to come home for less than a day on the first day of the open so I missed the first day, didn't get there til the Tuesday. And we all know what happened on that first day, so we all know who I didn't get to see :sad:

Lachy
Jun 17th, 2010, 09:14 AM
I did. I was supposed to go straight from holiday in Philippines to Melbourne to stay with my friend and watch the whole firstweek. My dad however screwed up my flight bookings and I had to come home for less than a day on the first day of the open so I missed the first day, didn't get there til the Tuesday. And we all know what happened on that first day, so we all know who I didn't get to see :sad:

That was such a bad bad day :sobbing:

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jun 17th, 2010, 09:20 AM
omg im making highlights of the 2007 birmingham match against jelena jankovic and Maria hit the living sh!t out of the ball at times,you really do see the difference in the power of her shots :bogcry:

I noticed that her shots is too weak. :bigcry:

:sad:
4,95% MASHA?

2,35% MASHA :sad:

istase2000
Jun 17th, 2010, 09:27 AM
that's devastating...
that day still makes me http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/7249/weepe.gif

NEXT YEAR she's gonna kick ass! :rocker2: and make up for this year :hearts:

MS17
Jun 17th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Is WINbledon players party tonight ??
I heard something about that !

kiwialicat
Jun 17th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Nope :sad:

Do you go at the start?

Yeah, I usually go for the first week and stay with some friends. But this time I think I go for the second. I know its a bit odd, but I have a really good feeling for next year's Oz.

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jun 17th, 2010, 03:55 PM
Tomorrow is the drawmorrow :spit: :unsure: + :hearts: :worship:

slamchamp
Jun 17th, 2010, 03:58 PM
:scared:

JamieOwen3
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:06 PM
if maria can get herself back into the top 8 by the australian open she can avoid any stupid 3rd or 4th round matches with venus serena and so on. those kinds of matches are not supposed to happen until atleast the QF of slams so lets get a good run at wimbledon Maria then improve on that 3rd round serving massacre from last year at the US Open

Mistress of Evil
Jun 17th, 2010, 04:54 PM
As far as I am concern, I just want Masha to live up to her seed so 4r would be great every other match will be a bonus.

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 17th, 2010, 05:01 PM
If sharapova wins Wimbledon she will be in the top 5 cause now she has 3080 points and give that 2000 points more she will have 5080 and will surpass dementieva as the number 5 cause Dementieva withdrew!!And maybe if she reaches like the Quarters she will be top 10 again!!I just hope she gets a descent Draw!!

Maria Croft
Jun 17th, 2010, 06:29 PM
Avoid what? Except Henin she hasn't faced anyone special at the slams and yet her last results are still (excluding the last Roland Garros) 1R, 3R, 2R, QF, 3R, 2R.

She won't win Wimbledon and she won't get far either, anyone who thinks otherwise is setting themselves up for some harsh disappointment. All we can hope for is that depending on the draw she wins a couple of matches.

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jun 17th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Avoid what? Except Henin she hasn't faced anyone special at the slams and yet her last results are still (excluding the last Roland Garros) 1R, 3R, 2R, QF, 3R, 2R.

She won't win Wimbledon and she won't get far either, anyone who thinks otherwise is setting themselves up for some harsh disappointment. All we can hope for is that depending on the draw she wins a couple of matches.

this.

No disappointment, no cry :)

narutos
Jun 17th, 2010, 06:42 PM

4th round is pretty far to me I admit I have no better expectations except if she faces Wozniacki or JJ in this 4th round she will be able to beat them and why not reach a QF.

MS17
Jun 17th, 2010, 07:01 PM
She'll be good to do some new stuffs in the
tournament ..
This tournament is different .. This is wimbledon !
I have this feeling ,, a gooood one ...
God with you Mash , do ur best & surprise them all .

Jovana.
Jun 17th, 2010, 09:43 PM
Lord give us a reasonable draw :o

P_Fer
Jun 18th, 2010, 01:38 AM
Stay positive everyone! :)

xan
Jun 18th, 2010, 02:05 AM

My argument with this, is that there is no sound reason for Maria to make an early exit. Her game, techniques and fitness have improved. So the reason she has been losing so many key matches is obscure.
That's why I get the feeling that confidence and tactics are major factors in her defeats. It could just all fall into place - or it may need outside help.

Sp!ffy
Jun 18th, 2010, 02:20 AM
My argument with this, is that there is no sound reason for Maria to make an early exit. Her game, techniques and fitness have improved. So the reason she has been losing so many key matches is obscure.
That's why I get the feeling that confidence and tactics are major factors in her defeats. It could just all fall into place - or it may need outside help.
Definitely. Everything from last year doesn't count including the 2010 AO. I mean, she has improved a LOT and I don't see her regressing. :drool:

Reptilia
Jun 18th, 2010, 06:41 AM
Not long now :speakles:

claypova
Jun 18th, 2010, 06:56 AM
what time do they do the draw?

Reptilia
Jun 18th, 2010, 06:58 AM
10am London time I think?

JamieOwen3
Jun 18th, 2010, 07:20 AM
so in around 1hr 20mins my time. ill be :mad: if Maria gets unlucky with the draw like she did at the french give her wozniacki or jankovic in R4 im begging them lol :lol:

Sp!ffy
Jun 18th, 2010, 07:38 AM
is waiting til 2 AM to see the draw worth it?
sure, why not :shrug:

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 18th, 2010, 08:52 AM
is waiting til 2 AM to see the draw worth it?
sure, why not :shrug:

Is there any place when you can watch the draw being held live:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Vaidisova Ruled
Jun 18th, 2010, 08:59 AM
So in less than one hour we will have the draw...

JamieOwen3
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:11 AM
it's 10:10am here

Reptilia
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:15 AM
mens draw taking soo long

claypova
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:23 AM
hurry up mens draw. :hysteric:

so nervous. i hope she gets wozniacki :sobbing:

Reptilia
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Nadal got a tough draw :(

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:29 AM
Nadal got a tough draw :(

Where are you listening to this or seeing this!!:confused::confused:

Reptilia
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:30 AM
Radio live on the wimbledon website

Reptilia
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck

gc-spurs
Shit serena in 4th round

Mr.Sharapova
Sharapova vs Bondarenko first round

gc-spurs
K-bond in first round i think

MaitaBaby
Ah Well Fuck

Vaidisova Ruled
fuck maria is playing serena :haha:

Reptilia
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:35 AM
I just knew that was coming ffs

Mrs. Dimitrova
I knew it so I'm not surprised. :haha:

Reptilia
Was seed does she play in the 3rd? (if she gets past the first 2)

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:36 AM
If maria wins the first round who will she play in the next one

JamieOwen3
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:37 AM
http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/interactive/radio/radio.html?ts=1276986823391&db=false&ref=www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/interactive/radio/index.html&lang=en_GB&stream=0

JamieOwen3
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:38 AM
what did i say such assholes! serena vs maria 4th round in 2007 she had venus :sad:

Reptilia
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:39 AM
Daniella in 3rd

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:39 AM
Is henin drawn in the top half Guyssss

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:40 AM
It seems like clijsters and Henin will meet in the fourth round!!

JamieOwen3
henin gets a 114 rank player in R1

Reptilia
Is henin drawn in the top half Guyssss

who gives a fuck about henin

JamieOwen3
daniela in 3rd a deja vu of 2004 lol :lol:

MaitaBaby
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:41 AM

:lol::lol::lol:

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Tough one for MARIA!!Jankovic vs Robson lol

JamieOwen3
OMG laura robson has jelena jankovic :sad:

MaitaBaby
:o

Andy.
YAY Maria pretty much got the worst possible draw :o at best she will be out by round 4. I was really hoping for some good luck but she lucked out again.

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:43 AM

I wanted to know if Maria could face her thats all!!

Mrs. Dimitrova
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:43 AM
I think they're intentionally drawing Maria against big names in early rounds as they can now so they make sure they get interesting matches. Drawing Maria against Serena in QF or something wouldn't work because it won't happen - she won't reach it. :lol:

MaitaBaby
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:45 AM
There was a 1 in 4 chance she was going to get Serena and of course she does because drawing Caro would just be cruel. :o

gc-spurs
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Sharpie gets Serena, Azarenka gets Wozzy. Drryyyy.

Mrs. Dimitrova
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:46 AM
At least if she reaches the 4R ( :unsure: ) it would be better than last year and she won't lose to some useless scrub. :cheer:

MS17
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:47 AM
Beautiful !
Still positive ¤sigh¤
really tough draw !!! euuh

Andy.
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:47 AM
This draw has eally given me the shits about the tournament before its even begun just like the French. I really really wanted her to make a quarter final and set up the rest of her year.

JamieOwen3
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:48 AM
not only am i pissed about maria's draw i hate it that robson has jankovic

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:49 AM
Round 1-4 exit sure :haha:

WTAtennisfan15
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:49 AM
Masha will kick Serenas butt!

madmax
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:50 AM
doesn't matter, she has to beat top players to regain her self-belief and confidence - if it is Serena in R16, bring it on then - no hiding behind the bushes

Mashabator
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:53 AM
fuck. shittest draw

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:54 AM
Potential third-rounders are Serena - Safarova, Hantuchova - Sharapova, Li - Kuznetsova, Errani - Radwanska, Wozniacki - Pavlyuchenkova, Zheng - Azarenka, Pennetta - Rezai, Dulgheru - Stosur, Clijsters - Kirilenko

Lachy
Plz make 4th round.

Andy.
We have pills where I work for delusions like that :p;)

Maria Croft
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:55 AM
Oh well, she got Serena, but at least it looks like she could get to the 4th round.

Bondarenko is in a huge slump and her possible second round opponent doesn't look tough either way. Hantuchova or Vesnina in the third round shouldn't give her that much trouble either.

After seeing her part of the draw I hope she makes it to the 4th round and doesn't make a fool out of herself when she faces Serena :p

AnDrEi.b
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:57 AM
Take Serena out Maria !

MS17
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:57 AM
Which is the worst Masha's draw or Rafa's !!
Sodo QF , Gulbis 3rd , Murray SF , Isner 4rd !!
Hahaha

JamieOwen3
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:58 AM
it would be the first time they played on grass since the 2004 final :eek: waw

Reptilia
Jun 18th, 2010, 09:59 AM
Been quite a while since she even got to a 4th round so we probs shouldn't even expect that :(

Lachy
Cornet please win 1st round :sobbing:

~MashyOwnThemAll

:haha:

MaitaBaby
Both men's and women's draws are fucking ridiculous.

Someone tell me where Justine is again?

Maria Croft
The best part of her draw is that if she wins her first match she will have completed her mission of beating a top 40 player :lol:

Sp!ffy
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:00 AM
If Maria gets to 4R, then at least her ranking goes up and she won't have to be facing these little bitch asses in QF, 4R, etc.

Who else is with me???
Sharapova - Stosur???
Clijsters - Venus

if that is true, drinks to all

gc-spurs
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:01 AM
Ok my official Wimbledon anthem has to be 'Not Afraid' now.
IMA BE WHAT I SET OUT TO BE WITHOUT A DOUBT UNDOUBTEDLY

MaitaBaby
The best part of her draw is that if she wins her first match she will have completed her mission of beating a top 40 player :lol:

:lol: Little victories, Masha. PLEASE fucking win little victories.

Lachy
Ok my official Wimbledon anthem has to be 'Not Afraid' now.
IMA BE WHAT I SET OUT TO BE WITHOUT A DOUBT UNDOUBTEDLY

Eminem rep

Sp!ffy
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:02 AM

youre a genius :drool:

Sharapova 0-6 7-6 39-37 after saving 42 match points

Adal
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:02 AM
LOL.
Serena is going to give her another beatdown. That's of course if Maria reaches 4R, which I also doubt.

JamieOwen3
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:08 AM
my official wimbledon anthem is this 4 maria Out of Control by Ultraviolet Sound

gc-spurs
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:13 AM
my official wimbledon anthem is this 4 maria Out of Control by Ultraviolet Sound

dude just had a listen. fitting :yeah:

JamieOwen3
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:17 AM
:lol: i had 2 pick that song after i saw someone used it to make this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODzSzjgZLT4

MaitaBaby
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:18 AM
GUYS! Does Kim have Justine in the 3rd round or what?

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:20 AM
Zac Efron-Bet on me!! My Anthem:haha::haha:

And Jamie that "Don't fuck with me" Its hilarious:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Reptilia
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:21 AM
GUYS! Does Kim have Justine in the 3rd round or what?

4th.

Henin has Petrova round 3 i think

Maria Croft
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:21 AM
Well, it's a win-win for us fans. If she gets to the 4th round she will have actually had a decent Grand Slam again, if she losses before the 4th round she won't get destroyed by Serena ;)

MaitaBaby
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:23 AM
4th.

Henin has Petrova round 3 i think

I thought it was Kim/Nads in the 4th.

Oh, nevermind. I just connected the dots. :lol:

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Some really good 4th round matches!!hope Maria makes the 4th round

Reptilia
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:25 AM
:lol:

MaitaBaby
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Soooo, Masha plays Monday right? Since she's in the top half?

gc-spurs
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Soooo, Masha plays Monday right? Since she's in the top half?

oh please no. 9am exam the next day.

Reptilia
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:30 AM
Doesn't the womens defending champ play first on CC on day 2?

JamieOwen3
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:31 AM
maybe maria will be first on court 1 while serena is on centre,men open on day 1 the defending champ so roger.

MaitaBaby
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:32 AM
Doesn't the womens defending champ play first on CC on day 2?

But Masha's not defending champ. ;)

MaitaBaby
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:33 AM
So, bottom half of the women's start? I'm so confused with your answers. Yes/No would have sufficed. ;)

Reptilia
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:33 AM
I know but she will play same day as Serena, so she will play tuesday?
Or does it start on sunday?

MaitaBaby
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:39 AM
I guess non-defending champ's side goes first.

JamieOwen3
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:42 AM
oh i don't know last year maria played her 1st round on day 1 didn't she on court 1

JamieOwen3
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:50 AM
wimbledon never starts on a sunday. so monday start which means tuesday match 1st round

Lachy
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:56 AM
:lol: i had 2 pick that song after i saw someone used it to make this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODzSzjgZLT4

:lol: :haha: :happy:

claypova
Jun 18th, 2010, 10:59 AM
just looked at the draw, and cant believe maria drew serena :o :eek: :hysteric:

JamieOwen3
Jun 18th, 2010, 11:01 AM
;) lol :lol: if anyone wants a mp3 download link of that song Out of Control by Ultraviolet Sound ill give you one :D

JamieOwen3
Jun 18th, 2010, 11:02 AM
just looked at the draw, and cant believe maria drew serena :o :eek: :hysteric:

unfortunately i can believe it,i expected her or venus in the 4th round having caro or jelena was 2 good 2 wish for.

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 18th, 2010, 11:05 AM
Maria will play on monday

Effy
Jun 18th, 2010, 11:19 AM
hm.. just do your best, Maria :o

Marilyn Monheaux
Jun 18th, 2010, 12:11 PM
:happy:

What a lovely draw.:inlove:

Jovana.
Jun 18th, 2010, 12:13 PM
the draw is a killer :haha:

just ... play Masha :tears:

Break My Rapture
Jun 18th, 2010, 12:37 PM
UGH. :o

But I'll be happy if she makes the 4th round. :) Don't care that she could face Serena there, I think that's what Maria needs. More matches against the top players. The more she plays them, the more confidence she will get.

Break My Rapture
Jun 18th, 2010, 12:38 PM
the draw is a killer :haha:

just ... play Masha :tears:
:rolls: :bigcry:

Doc
Jun 18th, 2010, 02:08 PM
It seems that Maria never gets an easy draw against off-form seeds or non-surface specialists. She always sems to get them when they're playing well on their best surfaces. People like Wosniaki, Azarenka and certain others, never seem to be out of the cakewalk quarters. :fiery:

So Maria had a 2 in 8 chance of getting a Williams in 4th round - and of course it comes up. I've had a go at maria about her match play, but her lack of luck in the draws doesn't help her ranking. Stosur had a tough quarter in Paris, but a good one here. Maria never catches a break.

istase2000
Jun 18th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Maria will play on monday

:sad: noooooooo why not a tuesday start:bigcry:

~MashyOwnThemAll
Jun 18th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Monday is good, better than tuesday. + 1 day off if she reach to the QF/SF :haha:

Shafanovic.
Jun 18th, 2010, 03:35 PM
she won't :lol: