PDA

View Full Version : Chanelle Scheepers????

n1ko0
May 29th, 2010, 10:37 PM
Haaiiii!

One of ma babies , Ms Lena, is playing Chanelle Scheepers tomorrow...however I have never heard of her! Has anyone seen her play , or know anything about her?? Ta! :D

Zweli
May 29th, 2010, 10:49 PM
No, sorry ,haven't seen her play, I wish her all the best
She will need a Madiba Magic!!! and a Vuvuzela!!
I am proud of her

Tanja8
May 29th, 2010, 10:53 PM
Well, the good thing is that Lena has heard of her ... they played last year RG ...

mr_burns
May 29th, 2010, 10:53 PM
watched losing to ALG in Sydney Q...can't see her trouble lena, how bad she might play

n1ko0
May 29th, 2010, 11:01 PM
Well, the good thing is that Lena has heard of her ... they played last year RG ...

Hmm don't know how I managed to miss that!! Must have had an exam or something at the time I guess :confused:

davidmario
May 29th, 2010, 11:21 PM
she places the ball really well. heavy groundstrokes on both sides. but can spin it, too. her serve is not a big weapon but as i said almost all her second serves are well placed and land near the T.
she is mentally tough as well.
but i dont like it when she does the liezel huber run to the bench after winning a game:D

soomaal
May 30th, 2010, 12:04 AM
she places the ball really well. heavy groundstrokes on both sides. but can spin it, too. her serve is not a big weapon but as i said almost all her second serves are well placed and land near the T.
she is mentally tough as well.
but i dont like it when she does the liezel huber run to the bench after winning a game:D

I hate that shit. Players should be hung for doing that.:fiery::fiery:

ZODIAC
May 30th, 2010, 12:13 AM
she gave Elena hell last year so Dema better be ready.

tennisbuddy12
May 30th, 2010, 12:14 AM
I saw her play at 25k Fort Walton Beach in March. I agree with davidmario. She is very solid and her volleys are very well. She moves well, but its nothing compared to the level of Dementieva. It should be a good rematch (they have played last year in the first round-FO) :)

keithb1961
May 30th, 2010, 12:17 AM
Dema is hurt and we dont know how bad it is....could level it out some.....