PDA

View Full Version : Sharapova vs Petrova Final

Tennisation
May 29th, 2010, 10:01 PM
You hear it first here. Petrova have been impressive this past clay season including wins over Serena and Rezai, besides I have a feeling Venus will fold like a hooker to go along with her dress against Nadia. Sharapova will send Justine and her herpes packing tomorrow then go on to beat Quarterina. Serena has not looked impressive at all. Maria is destined to win a different slam every even years no matter how bad her form is going into a slam. Petrova is her bitch and she'll wrap that headcase up in straight sets. Feel free to bump it later. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Reptilia
May 29th, 2010, 10:02 PM
lol dont get too excited

V's a star
May 29th, 2010, 10:03 PM
:haha:

Tennisstar86
May 29th, 2010, 10:03 PM
wont happen.. Petrova would choke long before that happened...

madmax
May 29th, 2010, 10:04 PM
I second it...these two are playing the best clay tennis this year:bowdown:

Monderoy
May 29th, 2010, 10:04 PM
did we miss something? :)

joăo.
May 29th, 2010, 10:05 PM
:lol:

swissmr
May 29th, 2010, 10:06 PM
No way.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Petrova in a GS final? :haha: :haha: :haha:

goldenlox
They both are pretty far from the final
If you are right, you should head to Las Vegas

Noctis
May 29th, 2010, 10:09 PM
Oh really..
Serena And Venus has something to say

Tennisation
May 29th, 2010, 10:11 PM
I was already expecting "French" like reactions when I made this prediction, but let's see who will get the last laugh comes next Saturday when 2 Russians are in the final, especially when there were predictions that the Russian Roulettes are over.

danieln1
May 29th, 2010, 10:15 PM
You hear it first here. Petrova have been impressive this past clay season including wins over Serena and Rezai, besides I have a feeling Venus will fold like a hooker to go along with her dress against Nadia. Sharapova will send Justine and her herpes packing tomorrow then go on to beat Quarterina. Serena has not looked impressive at all. Maria is destined to win a different slam every even years no matter how bad her form is going into a slam. Petrova is her bitch and she'll wrap that headcase up in straight sets. Feel free to bump it later. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

We wish... :haha: :haha: :haha:

But I just don´t see Maria winning against Serena, she developed a mental block against her since that final...

But Petrova, she can go really far in the tournament IF she passes the QF, because all the QF this year have been true nightmares for her!

Tennisation
May 29th, 2010, 10:28 PM
Serena haven't looked impressive at all dropping a set to a nobody, besides isn't she "injured"?

Ciarán
May 29th, 2010, 10:30 PM
Maria was great today but it took her an entire set to get going. Sadly she wont have that tomorrow :sobbing:

Gdsimmons
May 29th, 2010, 10:30 PM

Bull to the shit

viele
May 29th, 2010, 10:39 PM
Petrova is her bitch and she'll wrap that headcase up in straight sets.

Yeah but Maria is now Serena'a bitch so even if she manages to get by Justine, Maria will have to contend with Rena and I have a feeling that Rena has resolved to herself to NEVER lose to her again. Now I'm hoping they do play so I can enjoy the beat down!:)

Bijoux0021
May 29th, 2010, 10:46 PM
wont happen.. Petrova would choke long before that happened...

Yeah but Maria is now Serena'a bitch so even if she manages to get by Justine, Maria will have to contend with Rena and I have a feeling that Rena has resolved to herself to NEVER lose to her again. Now I'm hoping they do play so I can enjoy the beat down!:)
These.

Mrs. Dimitrova
May 29th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Delete this thread. What a jinx. Someone post a "Justine vs whoever Final". :sobbing:

Tennisation
May 29th, 2010, 10:57 PM
Delete this thread. What a jinx. Someone post a "Justine vs whoever Final". :sobbing:
This is not a jinx thread, Maria fans, have more confident!

Ellery
May 29th, 2010, 10:58 PM
:o

Miss Amor
May 29th, 2010, 10:59 PM
If Venus loses her match tomorrow, Wozniacki will be the real winner of that match and will make the RG final quite easily.

is1531
May 29th, 2010, 11:09 PM
I can no longer enjoy the tournament this year with all the suspended games and the rain. France, you have clearly screwed up this tournament. Start the games at 10am in the morning at not 11am. Sooner or later France will get it right. If men are going to play best out of 5, we could be here all night. Once and for all, get some lights.

RenaSlam.
May 29th, 2010, 11:20 PM
In your dreams. :tape:

KBdoubleu
May 29th, 2010, 11:25 PM
Serena haven't looked impressive at all dropping a set to a nobody, besides isn't she "injured"?

No, she was dizzy. Also, Pavlyuchenkova isn't a nobody. If she is to you, you don't follow tennis very closely.

ZODIAC
May 29th, 2010, 11:36 PM
You hear it first here. Petrova have been impressive this past clay season including wins over Serena and Rezai, besides I have a feeling Venus will fold like a hooker to go along with her dress against Nadia. Sharapova will send Justine and her herpes packing tomorrow then go on to beat Quarterina. Serena has not looked impressive at all. Maria is destined to win a different slam every even years no matter how bad her form is going into a slam. Petrova is her bitch and she'll wrap that headcase up in straight sets. Feel free to bump it later. :bounce::bounce::bounce:after beating Williams she lost the next match,she is very up and down plus Venus has a healthy h2h 4-0 :pmoves better than Serena and hits flat shots whereas Serena uses a lot of spin.Pova will lose tomorrow if she had finished the match today she might have won but Henin will smother her tomorrow.:p

venutite aigu
May 29th, 2010, 11:37 PM
Not happening. Sorry:wavey:

tennisphilia
May 30th, 2010, 01:28 AM
Sharapova is probably the 3rd best pick in her half - after Serena and Jankovic. Petrova will stand no chance against Venus.

Inktrailer
May 30th, 2010, 02:47 PM

Bump.

Mrs. Dimitrova
May 30th, 2010, 04:04 PM
This is not a jinx thread, Maria fans, have more confident!

Told you it was jinx. None of the threads that say this and that came true. :lol:

gmokb
May 30th, 2010, 04:19 PM

Well, you still have a half of your finalist there:lol: Any idea who will replace Maria??

BluSthil
May 30th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Oops !!!