PDA

View Full Version : Establishment Mentality: Yes, It Also Exists Among Fans Base

tennisbum79
May 29th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Fans of some players have long accused various tennis federations of excluding (or faliring to help)
their faves because she does not conform to the establishment approved, unofficial code of conduct

On this, fan base of different players have argued both sides, forcefully and with vitriol a times.

So it was surprsing to see these same fan bases close rank and show disapproval for Rezai for her on court and off court behaviour.

They were in fact saying that Rezai behavior and attitude is deviating from the established behavior set by the collective body of their respective faves.

Please discuss...

tennisbum79
May 29th, 2010, 02:39 PM
I know it would be hard to look inward and discuss this topic dispationaly, but let's at leat try.

tennnisfannn
May 29th, 2010, 02:58 PM
perhaps if this was reworded in our every day language we might know what it is you want us to discuss!We get bitch, we get cheat but I am afraid 'establishment' and 'deviation' and perhaps even 'collective' are a little removed from the little bit of chit chat we do here everyday.

Temperenka
May 29th, 2010, 03:03 PM
I agree with tennisfannn, I think you are trying too hard. Put away the thesaurus (since most of your word choices are hardly fitting) and try to more clearly state what it is you want us to discuss. :)

VeeReeDavJCap81
May 29th, 2010, 03:06 PM
perhaps if this was reworded in our every day language we might know what it is you want us to discuss!We get bitch, we get cheat but I am afraid 'establishment' and 'deviation' and perhaps even 'collective' are a little removed from the little bit of chit chat we do here everyday.

:haha: :haha: I needed that, not having a good day so far.

gmokb
May 29th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Sorry but I have to agree with the other posters, what do you want us to discuss?:confused:

Slutiana
May 29th, 2010, 03:29 PM
:haha:

дalex
May 29th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Posts here are so snappy and perhaps showing a hint of jealousy and discrimination.

Aravane is deviant.

Polikarpov
May 29th, 2010, 05:33 PM
Aravane is gold.

tennisbum79
May 29th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Sorry but I have to agree with the other posters, what do you want us to discuss?:confused:
Discuss why posters of different fan base are united in their condemnation of Rezai?
There was even a thread asking whther she bad or good for tennis.

The same fans have argued tooth and nail when a player a given fan base happen to support find herself excluded, whether from national federation and internation tennis body.