PDA

View Full Version : If I could change the draw, I would switch _____ with ______

twight6
May 29th, 2010, 02:43 AM
If you could change the draw, what two players that are still in would you switch?

I would switch Sharapova with Kleybanova, because she has been playing well but won't get past Henin :sad:.

Or, Kleybanova with Venus, for a couple reasons.. One, I think Kleybanova vs. Rezai (or even Petrova) would be a great match. Also, it would put Venus and Serena on the same side :angel: And, it would give all of the players on the bottom half a chance to make the final and not have to go through Venus :devil:

Wiggly
May 29th, 2010, 02:47 AM
Peer switches with Rezai. :devil:

tennnisfannn
May 29th, 2010, 02:51 AM
stosur in the third quarter would give her a batter chance to make the ssemis- she can still make it there though, just have to do it tough!

twight6
May 29th, 2010, 02:52 AM
stosur in the third quarter would give her a batter chance to make the ssemis- she can still make it there though, just have to do it tough!

True, maybe Stosur with Wozniacki :angel:

Cakeisgood
May 29th, 2010, 02:57 AM
Maria with basically anybody. Preferably Caro though.

Pops Maellard
May 29th, 2010, 03:02 AM
Maria with Caro. That way Caro would have to face someone good. :lol:

young_gunner913
May 29th, 2010, 03:04 AM
Serena with Venus so Serena could shut Rezai down.

Daniela-Is-Mine
May 29th, 2010, 03:06 AM
Scheepers with Yanina so Dani could make Rd16

Mashabator
May 29th, 2010, 03:09 AM
Masha with anyone :tears:

Gdsimmons
May 29th, 2010, 03:15 AM
I would switch Justine with anyone in that horrid 3rd quarter

Tennisstar86
May 29th, 2010, 03:20 AM
If you could change the draw, what two players that are still in would you switch?

I would switch Sharapova with Kleybanova, because she has been playing well but won't get past Henin :sad:.

Or, Kleybanova with Venus, for a couple reasons.. One, I think Kleybanova vs. Rezai (or even Petrova) would be a great match. Also, it would put Venus and Serena on the same side :angel: And, it would give all of the players on the bottom half a chance to make the final and not have to go through Venus :devil:

But if you do that...the bottom half might look like an international... :unsure: :help:
I'd prolly switch Dementieva with Sharapoca.... or maybe Azarenka... I know dementieva got screwed at the AO, but with the way shes played this spring....:lol:

Patrick345
May 29th, 2010, 03:22 AM
IŽd put Venus in the top half and put the whole bottom out of their misery of sucking (Kuznetsova, Wozniacki, Dementieva, Li), not being able to win/finish a match (Petkovic, Petrova, Rezai) or beating an inferior player (Dulgheru against Wozniacki). Although Pennetta and Kirilenko have played fairly well. If anyone else makes that final it will be a sad day for tennis. I can already picture Wozniacki pushing herself to the title in a final against Justine Henin, who played three hours against Sharapova, three hours against Stosur, three hours against Serena, and three hours against Jankovic. :tape::tape:

claypova
May 29th, 2010, 04:00 AM
switch JJ with stosur, and sharapova with caro

So Disrespectful
May 29th, 2010, 04:33 AM
Scheepers with Yanina so Dani could make Rd16

:lol:

Serenus Christ
May 29th, 2010, 04:40 AM
I would have changed Rezai with Sharapova.
Because Rezai needs to be taught a lesson in cheatingg.
hola bitchez.

Stamp Paid
May 29th, 2010, 04:49 AM
Justine and Rezai :)

Inger67
May 29th, 2010, 06:29 AM
Masha with anyone :tears:

Pironkova :angel:

TheBoiledEgg
May 29th, 2010, 07:27 AM
put nadia in with 15 golden flowers

silyaunWILLIAMS
May 29th, 2010, 08:16 AM
Venus with Patty Schnyder...again.

Slutiana
May 29th, 2010, 08:17 AM
Henin with Bye.

Jienus
May 29th, 2010, 09:11 AM
I would switch Rezai with Groth.

Rodionova vs Rezai, who wouldn't want to see that? :lol:

Sean.
May 29th, 2010, 09:12 AM
I'd put Ivanovic back in & take Caro out. :angel: Is that allowed?

Pops Maellard
May 29th, 2010, 09:16 AM
This. lol

Patrick345
May 29th, 2010, 11:02 AM

IŽm sure Pennetta would be happy. :lol:

Marilyn Monheaux
May 29th, 2010, 11:03 AM
I would switch Maria in the bottom half and Sunshine in the top half!

Tennisstar86
May 29th, 2010, 02:32 PM
IŽd put Venus in the top half and put the whole bottom out of their misery of sucking (Kuznetsova, Wozniacki, Dementieva, Li), not being able to win/finish a match (Petkovic, Petrova, Rezai) or beating an inferior player (Dulgheru against Wozniacki). Although Pennetta and Kirilenko have played fairly well. If anyone else makes that final it will be a sad day for tennis. I can already picture Wozniacki pushing herself to the title in a final against Justine Henin, who played three hours against Sharapova, three hours against Stosur, three hours against Serena, and three hours against Jankovic. :tape::tape:

Dont speak such evils...this board would be shutdown until after Wimbledon with the protests...:lol:

JustPetko
May 29th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Caro with Stosur and JJ with Venus.