PDA

View Full Version : Ha! Is that Oracene's new man in the stands with her?

viele
May 28th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Oracene must be thinking 2 can play this game Richard!:lol:

Also, noticed during early stages of Vee's match, the camera showed a blond hair black woman in the stands and the stupid announcer goes "And there's sister Serena." Uhhh, it was not Rena, no where near. Jeez, do we really all look alike?

Noctis
May 28th, 2010, 01:29 PM
isnt that Serena's friend?

tennnisfannn
May 28th, 2010, 01:32 PM
Lakeisha might just take off with Oracene's man, she better not blink!

Vanity Bonfire
May 28th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Serena's hair right now has a teeny tiny bit of blond in it :lol:

JUSTICE4ALL
May 28th, 2010, 01:43 PM
LOL I was about to make the same thread, she better get her cougar on! Speaking of Lakeisha WTF is up with that visor? Girlfriend looks a good MESS. No shade!

Daniel K
May 28th, 2010, 01:48 PM
Lol! You go girl. And yes she better watch her back 'cause Lakeisha will be all over that.

Zeus.
May 28th, 2010, 02:15 PM
Serena's hair right now has a teeny tiny bit of blond in it :lol:

It's actually more white than blonde, and I think it's from her bad weave :tape:

Chorophyll
May 28th, 2010, 02:17 PM
LOL I was about to make the same thread, she better get her cougar on! Speaking of Lakeisha WTF is up with that visor? Girlfriend looks a good MESS. No shade!

Yes, girl that visor was doing the damn MOST. :lol: Then it is trimmed in feathers or whatever the hell. Too much for me.

Reptilia
May 28th, 2010, 02:18 PM
Lakiesha(?) is Ridiculous lol

viele
May 28th, 2010, 02:22 PM
This family is too much! I love you Rena but this new weave is busted. Vee, I love your lacey dress but why u gotta keep pulling up the top? Lakeisha? Don't get me started on that fur visor and fringey/feathery sleeves. And everyone thinks Rena is the Queen but actually it's mama Oracene! She's the best looking of the bunch, her new wig is fierce!!!

Ntosake
May 28th, 2010, 03:20 PM
Lakeisha might just take off with Oracene's man, she better not blink!

Shoot,Lakeisha already got Oracene's man, and he's all she can handle right now:lol: so no, that's not happening.

I thought I had seen the man next to Oracene before, maybe a family friend perhaps?

And the fur visor and sleeves are just...:tape:

Tennisstar86
May 28th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Is Serena wearing the same weave she had at Miami? :lol: it looked good back then....Im not sure why she hasnt gotten a new one...its not like shes been playing tennis since then.

StephenUK
May 28th, 2010, 03:38 PM
I will try and look out for him from now on. I did notice that Oracene was looking very well and maybe it's the new hair, but she actually looks younger and sexier than she ever has. Good for her!

barmaid
May 28th, 2010, 05:06 PM
I did notice that all of a sudden Oracene looks "fab" very fashionable and chic:hearts: so I don't know if that has anothing to do with a new man in her life but a definite improvement from other tournaments. You go girl!;)

Barmaid:wavey:

friendsita
May 28th, 2010, 05:17 PM
I think the guy is Venus' agent