PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see Carlos instruct Henin to serve down the T (in the middle of the game)?

Miss Atomic Bomb
May 28th, 2010, 11:34 AM
He did that in middle of the game, from the players box.

How disgraceful !

LoLex
May 28th, 2010, 11:34 AM
Disgusting.

John.
May 28th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Him and Justine's constant looks at him are so much more annoying than the allezs IMO

treufreund
May 28th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Martina Navratilova said he was telling her to fix her ball toss not where to serve!

Miss Atomic Bomb
May 28th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Him and Justine's constant looks at him are so much more annoying than the allezs IMO

Just constant glances aren't as bad as getting instruction on where to serve at during a HUGE game.

VishaalMaria
May 28th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Martina Navratilova said he was telling her to fix her ball toss not where to serve!

But that's still coaching though, is it not?

ANYWAY, I don't really have any problems with minor comments like that. Justine was leading anyway, she probably would have worked it out for herself whether sooner or later.

Miss Atomic Bomb

That isnt exactly better either.

Noctis
Shameless Pair

Rafito.
May 28th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Disqualify her please.

John.
Just constant glances aren't as bad as getting instruction on where to serve at during a HUGE game.

Oh I know, but it's not the first time,nor will it be the last unfortunately

Chorophyll
Sad for the sport, it really is.

shap_half
Did anyone see these hateful losers and their baseless accusations continuing with their mindless hating on Justine Henin?

Petkorazzi
May 28th, 2010, 11:39 AM
"This." to every single post in thie thread.

WonderfulLee
May 28th, 2010, 11:39 AM
cheater...

Chorophyll
May 28th, 2010, 11:40 AM
Did anyone see these hateful losers and their baseless accusations continuing with their mindless hating on Justine Henin?

:lol: to the word 'baseless' clear evidence.

Caralenko
May 28th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Get over it.

Miss Atomic Bomb

But many (INCLUDING NAVRATILOVA) saw him instruct Justine instruct on how/where to serve, during the game. Is she a hater too?

debby
To be fair, Henin always serves on the T. She is not the only player to get on court coaching, unfortunately. Anyway she needs another coach, sometimes it's good to have another coach and I am sure it would help her to be more independent on the court and to see new things.

Aaron.
seriously justine you are what 26? and still cant figure out things for yourself :lol:

Slutiana
Just disgusting. Ban her.

vejh
May 28th, 2010, 11:42 AM
Too bad Justine apparently didn't listen.lol.

SoClose
May 28th, 2010, 11:43 AM
Saw that yeah....really annoying and these allez on Zakopalova erros lol

Polikarpov
May 28th, 2010, 11:43 AM
So what's new? They always do this and people still act surprised.

sammy01
May 28th, 2010, 11:44 AM
as much as i dislike it, i do think henin gets more stick for this than most, when all players do it at times.

i have no idea how you stop coaching, because for me asking your coach whether to challenge or not is coaching and that seems widely accepted.

debby
May 28th, 2010, 11:44 AM
That isnt exactly better either.

Well, in that case he is more Captain Obvious than a coach.

LoLex
May 28th, 2010, 11:45 AM
Get over it.

No. Everyone saw that. She should get a warning finally. Someone should tell them they have to stop it.

Dave.
May 28th, 2010, 11:46 AM
I didn't. :( [/freeview]

vejh
May 28th, 2010, 11:47 AM
Maybe you should tell them, you and the OP. No sense whining about it here...constantly.

debby
Lol at "ban,disqualify her!!1" , it's Carlos and not Justine who should be penalized.

tenn_ace
Haague tribunal for both.

vejh
To the gallows!!

Lady
May 28th, 2010, 11:48 AM
I actually though he was reminding her to go to the net.
Good thing reetard is way more knowledgeable about what Carlos signals mean.

And oh yes, they should ban her, even through Radwanska yesterday had whole conversations with her father on court and yet noone in that thread was appalled by that "coaching". Off course it's wrong only when Justine does that.

moby
To be fair, Henin always serves on the T. She is not the only player to get on court coaching, unfortunately. Anyway she needs another coach, sometimes it's good to have another coach and I am sure it would help her to be more independent on the court and to see new things.This made me laugh. :tape:

Polikarpov
Almost every player employs a form of gamesmanship. So let's not get too excited.

LCS
May 28th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Someone needs to give her some penalties...it's beyond ridiculous.

Arnian
May 28th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Look at Reetard, the defender of justice and fairness in the game coming to the rescue :o

He didn't instruct her on where to serve or any of that nonesense, he did his typical fix your ball toss hand movements, and that's not even a big deal. This is just another thread to hate on Justine.

vejh
May 28th, 2010, 11:50 AM
I actually though he was reminding her to go to the net.
Good thing reetard is way more knowledgeable about what Carlos signals mean.

And oh yes, they should ban her, even through Radwanska yesterday had whole conversations with her father on court and yet noone in that thread was appalled by that "coaching". Off course it's wrong only when Justine does that.

But of course, it is Justine, and she also won which means.....another OMG Justine is so :devil: thread.

Imagine Carlos telling Ju to serve down the T. I would definitely fire him then.lol.

sammy01
May 28th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Someone needs to give her some penalties...it's beyond ridiculous.

i've seen lena d's mum demonstrate with 2 hands to hit a backhand midmatch, thats coaching to and was totaly obvious. all players do it henin just gets picked on for it because people don't like how close she and carlos are and how dependant she is on him.

Chorophyll
May 28th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Lol at "ban,disqualify her!!1" , it's Carlos and not Justine who should be penalized.

Yes because when Sharapova, Chakvetadze got on court coaching in Australia 2007 it was their coaches who received the violation.

:rolleyes:

goldenlox
May 28th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Carlos is with her so many years, they should be able to communicate in a less noticed way.
Maybe Carlos tells someone else and that person, not near Carlos, gives some hand motions.
Something like that.

Volcana
May 28th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Did anyone see these hateful losers and their baseless accusations continuing with their mindless hating on Justine Henin?Actually, no. Being that those commenting are spectators, not competitors, they aren't 'winners' or 'losers', nor are their accusations 'baseless'. It is not, however, news.

OTOH, tennis' loss of popularity has coincided with the increased acceptance of cheating in the sport. That doesn't make it causal, but it doesn't make it irrelevant either.as much as i dislike it, i do think henin gets more stick for this than most, when all players do it at times.Not true. a) Not all players even HAVE people traveling with them. b) Not all players who have people traveling with them get coaching. Can't recall Dementieva ever being coached, for example. Or Davenport. Orecene Pryce of course, sleeps.
i have no idea how you stop coaching, because for me asking your coach whether to challenge or not is coaching and that seems widely accepted.You can stop it easily at the slams. Put cameras on the players boxers, and hire two extra officials to watch those cameras. Give them a phone to the chair umpire. If the people in the friend's boxes do anything except shout encouragement, they get a warning, then they have to leave the court. Not just the friend's box, but the court.

The embarrassment of one or two high profile incidents would take care of it.

Matt01
May 28th, 2010, 11:56 AM
:zzz:

Brena
May 28th, 2010, 11:58 AM
i've seen lena d's mum demonstrate with 2 hands to hit a backhand midmatch, thats coaching to and was totaly obvious. all players do it henin just gets picked on for it because people don't like how close she and carlos are and how dependant she is on him.

It doesn't count. Mummy Vera's coaching is about as useful as mine... :p

pierce85
same shit different day

Noctis
Organisers shouldn't fall asleep like Matt01
and actually check if there's Strings attached to her under her arms

athake
reported...

viele
May 28th, 2010, 12:00 PM
Not a Justine fan but I can't muster to much outrage about this. There are certainly worse things one can do on court.

sammy01

this i cant argue with :tape:

Noctis
reported...

But it's the truth. Mods have no business here.

mickymouse
He did that in middle of the game, from the players box.

How disgraceful !

Didn't manage to catch this match unfortunately. Was the coaching as bad as when Serena's mom told her to get out of Melbourne? :fiery:

pierce85
May 28th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Didn't manage to catch this match unfortunately. Was the coaching as bad as when Serena's mom told her to get out of Melbourne? :fiery:

:lol:

athake
May 28th, 2010, 12:04 PM
he is a liar, it was just a "calm down" signal.

Ju fans have to "report" every hate thread, not only drop and go...

report them...

Lady
May 28th, 2010, 12:05 PM

It didn't help Justine as well, so shouldn't the same attitude apply? No? :p

Jienus
May 28th, 2010, 12:06 PM
I'm sure that's what won her the match... :yawn:

Noctis
May 28th, 2010, 12:06 PM
he is a liar, it was just a "calm down" signal.

Ju fans have to "report" every hate thread, not only drop and go...

report them...

Justine fans who's lying
One moment Ball toss next moment Calm down, what's next ? Allez signal?

Arnian
May 28th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Justine fans who's lying

Why don't you crawl back to your cave in the Serenaslam and stop worrying so much about what Carlos's hand waving means. If it means so much to you, why don't you book a flight to Paris, go to a Justine practice, and yell the question to Carlos?

You're being a pathetic troll as always.

jefrilibra
May 28th, 2010, 12:11 PM
And we're shocked at this because ...

:tape:

athake
May 28th, 2010, 12:11 PM
Justine fans who's lying

threadstarter is the one to prove it, where is the video?

he is liar unless he proves it...

Lady
May 28th, 2010, 12:15 PM
Justine fans who's lying

How Justine fans are lying?
Is there a handbook on what Carlos hand signals mean, that I don't know about?

athake
May 28th, 2010, 12:15 PM
reported again...

debby
May 28th, 2010, 12:18 PM
Wolfy is such a sad and pathetic troll.

Zamboni
May 28th, 2010, 12:19 PM
reported again...
Reporting once works just fine.
If you report, and we don't act, we either don't agree with the report and don't think any action needs to be taken, or we haven't seen the report yet. I know it's outrageous that we don't see every reported post within 15mins, but it does happen.

Now, enough bashing of Justine/Carlos/posters in this thread.