PDA

View Full Version : RG 2010: 2nd Quarter Replacing 3rd Quarter As New Cakewalk Quarter

NA-GOAT
May 27th, 2010, 03:02 PM
when the draw first come out, everyone say the 3rd quarter is weakest because slumping Sveta and injured Caro there ... but somehow they have all made it to the 3rd round, along w/ Na, Flavia, Francesca, Maria K and Alex ... 7 of the 8 seeded players are there (only missing Lucie) so now it looks very competitive for a SF spot

but look at the new cakewalk 2nd quarter ...

champion from 2 years ago Ana Ivanovic OUT
finalist from last year Safina OUT
Zvonareva down a set and a break
Lady Aga about to go out
Lady JaJa in a fight for her life

big chance for a surprise semi-finalist from this quarter like Kleybanova or Kanepi :tape:

Slampova
May 27th, 2010, 03:03 PM
Like JJ's really gonna lose to Kanepi :spit:

Ferg
May 27th, 2010, 03:03 PM
Make that quarter Yari :cheer:

Dont jinx her pleez :speakles:

Gdsimmons
May 27th, 2010, 03:05 PM
I agree. The 2nd and 3rd quarter are just terrible. Its really unfair to the players in the 1st and last part.

Kworb
May 27th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Agnie$ha :bigcry:

I think Jelena and Vera will pull through :angel:

Richie's
May 27th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Kuzzy will fell (sooner or later) before QF, as well as Jelena and maybe Pushniacki. Venus is in danger too if Dominika remember herself.

tennnisfannn
May 27th, 2010, 03:26 PM
Like JJ's really gonna lose to Kanepi :spit:
I still can't believe kanepi took a set off of her, in the first set, I was thinking Roddick must have been glad that he was going get to play before more rain came.

tennnisfannn
May 27th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Kuzzy will fell (sooner or later) before QF, as well as Jelena and maybe Pushniacki. Venus is in danger too if Dominika remember herself.
Venus is always in danger no matter who she plays:devil:

Miss Atomic Bomb
May 27th, 2010, 03:40 PM
Jelena is not going to lose, whatever small chance Kaia had of causing an upset has been wiped clean by the rain.

HAOCHEN-GOAT
May 27th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Too good the pushers are saying :bigwave: early.

Na is gonna save SEWTA.

Noctis
May 27th, 2010, 10:04 PM
But Na Mug bit the dust :sobbing: it's a sign