PDA

View Full Version : RG 3R SEWTA "Premier Pushers" Clash: [3] Caro Wozniacki v [30] Alex Dulgheru

NA-GOAT
May 26th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Eagerly Anticipated Match Between SEWTA's "Premier Pushers" :bigclap:

Caro Wozniacki, winner of 3 SEWTA Premier Titles :boxing: Alex Dulgheru, winner of 2 SEWTA Premier Titles :spit:

Who will dictate the points in this match and who will do the retrieving side to side :confused:

How long will this match take :lol:

silyaunWILLIAMS
May 26th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Dulgi, Pushniaki will lose hitiing 0 winners and 0 unforced errors...

M.P
May 26th, 2010, 06:14 PM
Caro will be more aggressive for sure

John.
May 26th, 2010, 06:18 PM
Pls take her out Alex

Miss Atomic Bomb
May 26th, 2010, 06:19 PM
What a terrific matchup! Not often do you see players as talented as these two, play against eachother in the Round 3 of a Grand Slam :bounce: :bounce: :spit:

nevetssllim
May 26th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Take her out, Alex! :dance:

AnywhereButHome
May 26th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Wozniacki in 3!

dsanders06
May 26th, 2010, 06:25 PM
I've said it before: the only way you beat Wozniacki at her best is if you play lights-out aggressive tennis. Dulgheru's ultra-defensive game won't get it done, because no-one beats Wozniacki at her own game, with the possible exception of Jankovic. Frankly, I'd be surprised if Woz doesn't get atleast one bagel or breadstick.

NA-GOAT
May 26th, 2010, 06:25 PM
What a terrific matchup! Not often do you see players as talented as these two, play against eachother in the Round 3 of a Grand Slam :bounce: :bounce: :spit:

they are talented at what they do :spit:
hope this match is on Philip Chatrier :hearts:

A-Bond
May 26th, 2010, 06:29 PM
What a great match-up!! I never root for Caro, but now I really hope she wins this!! But I'm soo looking forward to this match, maybe Caro will be a bit frustrated. Looking forward to what commentators will say and I already feel sorry now for the French Crowd!!! Hopefully they'll boo them off the court.

CloudAtlas
May 26th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Actually am really looking forward to this. Hope Caroline takes it in two but will be a tough match-up for sure.

Aaric
May 26th, 2010, 06:35 PM
Caro is playing agressive lately. I dont know how it´ll work with Alex.

Slutiana
May 26th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Opportunistic b!tches match up. All 5 of their premier titles have come in the depleted week-before-slam events. :happy: There will be a lot of junk in this match. Wozniacka def. Dulgheru 6-2 6-0 in 3 hours.

Hurley
May 26th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Dulgheru is [31] :p

NA-GOAT
May 26th, 2010, 06:38 PM
What a great match-up!! I never root for Caro, but now I really hope she wins this!! But I'm soo looking forward to this match, maybe Caro will be a bit frustrated. Looking forward to what commentators will say and I already feel sorry now for the French Crowd!!! Hopefully they'll boo them off the court.

:lol:
french crowd maybe asleep :yawn: :p

dsanders06
May 26th, 2010, 06:39 PM
Opportunistic b!tches match up. All 5 of their premier titles have come in the depleted week-before-slam events. :happy: There will be a lot of junk in this match. Wozniacka def. Dulgheru 6-2 6-0 in 3 hours.

Eastbourne 2009 with 7 of the top 10 was depleted?

VIKA?
May 26th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Hopefully Caro:)

hopefully it's a good match:)

TennisFan66
May 26th, 2010, 06:41 PM

Yes, I am sure you are a great success in life..... :tape:

RenaSlam.
May 26th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Alex, in two.

Slutiana
May 26th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Yes, I am sure you are a great success in life..... :tape:
Well, thanks! Not that you could have possibly worked that out by me predicting the result of a tennis match, but thanks! :D

Ferg
Please win Alex :speakles:

delicatecutter
This is a real barnburner! If Caro's "injury" stays in remission I think she'll have a fairly easy time. But I didn't think Cirstea would beat her last year either. :shrug:

Jienus
May 26th, 2010, 06:47 PM
Longest rally will be 500 shots.

Aaric
May 26th, 2010, 07:04 PM

:hysteric:

rickxx
May 26th, 2010, 07:09 PM
Cheering for Caro, cos she has a pretty easy draw till the SF, so I hope she can seize this chance.If the injury won't bother her, she'll win.But if it is bothering her, Alex can win it easily.Anyway, I'm expecting a tough match!

C. W. Fields
May 26th, 2010, 07:10 PM
The reason Caro hasn't had problems with her ankle here yet is probably because of her short matches (both lasting just a little over an hour). The longer this match lasts the more likely her ankle is to start hurting. We can expect long rallies so Caro needs to close it out in 2 sets to win. If it goes to 3 sets Alex wins.

AnnaK_4ever
May 26th, 2010, 07:14 PM
Wozniacki in two uneventful sets in just under 2 hours.

Viktymise
May 26th, 2010, 07:21 PM
This is a real barnburner! If Caro's "injury" stays in remission I think she'll have a fairly easy time. But I didn't think Cirstea would beat her last year either. :shrug:

Cirstea has at least a modicum of talent.

The Dawntreader
May 26th, 2010, 07:25 PM
This is the kind of match where Dulgheru cannot hope the opponent will just play themselves into error. If anything it's more likely to happen to her.

This is the ultimate stale-mate match-up possible. Don't look for much creative flair here. Just a dour workmanlike match.

terjw
May 26th, 2010, 08:06 PM
This is the kind of match where Dulgheru cannot hope the opponent will just play themselves into error. If anything it's more likely to happen to her.

This is the ultimate stale-mate match-up possible. Don't look for much creative flair here. Just a dour workmanlike match.

I disagree. I think Caro will be looking to play aggressively like today and dictate the play. I think she'll also be looking to go to the net. She's obviously been working on this. Against a hard-hitter - with weapons she may not have have any choice but to go into retrieve and hang in there mode. But she's not going to just push the ball back all the time if her opponent doesn't take the initiative. Caro in straight sets.

BournemouthBoy
May 26th, 2010, 08:20 PM
Dulgheru jsut took the taxi on Game Set & Mats, so is now cursed and can NOT win this match

Slutiana
May 26th, 2010, 08:25 PM
I disagree. I think Caro will be looking to play aggressively like today and dictate the play. I think she'll also be looking to go to the net. She's obviously been working on this. Against a hard-hitter - with weapons she may not have have any choice but to go into retrieve and hang in there mode. But she's not going to just push the ball back all the time if her opponent doesn't take the initiative. Caro in straight sets.
That will be car crash TV.

HenryMag.
May 26th, 2010, 08:42 PM
Plenty of winners on this match, I'm sure :spit:

I hope Dulgheru's drop shots work.

Dodoboy.
May 26th, 2010, 08:59 PM
Caro HAS to win! Such a nice draw, we'll see :)

LeonHart
May 26th, 2010, 09:23 PM
Dulgheru!!! I'll definitely wake up to support her!

Noctis
May 26th, 2010, 09:23 PM
Alex. Aggressive. And defensive
and attacking Woxniackis FH

young_gunner913
May 26th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Beat the shit out of her Alex.

-NAJ-
May 26th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Take care Caro, Dementieva got ball in face during warm up from Dulgheru

Martian KC
May 26th, 2010, 10:11 PM
Dulgheru has more game than pushniacki.

Pasta-Na
May 26th, 2010, 11:30 PM
caros the queen... alexs just a princess... caros in 3. :p

iPatty
May 26th, 2010, 11:43 PM
Beat the shit out of her Alex.

This.

Dulgheru should drop shot and use her BH DTL effectively. Sadly the haters can't admit that Dulgheru has one of the very best backhands in the world right now and if that shot is on, she has a chance to beat anybody on this surface.

Gdsimmons
May 26th, 2010, 11:45 PM
Premier Pushers. Thats funny. But I feel sorry for anyone who has to watch this match

Chorophyll
May 26th, 2010, 11:46 PM
Dulgheru should win this. Wozniacki was getting outplayed by Garbin's dropshot.

Mynarco
Dulgheru if you beat Wozniacki I would be your fanboy for the rest of 2010

Shvedbarilescu
This.

Dulgheru should drop shot and use her BH DTL effectively. Sadly the haters can't admit that Dulgheru has one of the very best backhands in the world right now and if that shot is on, she has a chance to beat anybody on this surface.

Great post!!!

Wiggly
May 26th, 2010, 11:49 PM
This.

I saw Dulgheru play once or twice and all she was doing was running left and right, standing 2 meters behind the baseline and slicing everything hoping the ball would land in.

So what's her game like when she isn't on the defensive?

Ryan
May 26th, 2010, 11:51 PM
This.

You posting in a Caro thread, and talking about haters, is laughable. :lol: Go crawl in a hole.

Kworb
May 26th, 2010, 11:54 PM
Eastbourne 2009 with 7 of the top 10 was depleted?

Yeah cause they cared more about Wimbledon and all lost in R1.

tonybotz
May 26th, 2010, 11:55 PM
i think Caro "The Polish Tank" Wozniacki will win. she's been holding back the past few events.

tonybotz
May 26th, 2010, 11:55 PM
damn girl! this poll is split 50/50!

Corswandt
May 27th, 2010, 12:06 AM
At one of the recent Sunshine h8t0rz baiting thread there was already a lot of talk about this match, and at this thread it seems there are people discussing this in terms of matchup, of FHs and BHs etc.

Perhaps you should ask yourselves this question instead: this is an important Slam match, almost certain to be played at a big stadium court considering the way Adidas is ramming Wozniacki down the throats of (unenthusiastic, if not downright reluctant) tournament goers and TV viewers. What are the odds of Dulgheru, a weaponless overachiever of questionable mental strength who tends to roll herself into a ball, retreat behind the baseline and junkball when it comes to crunch time, keeping it together against a player as consistent as Wozniacki?

Corswandt
May 27th, 2010, 12:09 AM
I just finished going through this thread and there's some real Oscar material in here.

Dulgheru with one of the best BHs in the world, Wozniacki looking to come to the net...

Olórin
May 27th, 2010, 12:16 AM
I just finished going through this thread and there's some real Oscar material in here.

Dulgheru with one of the best BHs in the world, Wozniacki looking to come to the net...

:happy: I love how you, Slutiana and AnnaK are always drawn into these "disaster match" threads like morbid vultures. But what really cracks me up is that nearly everything you say about them is spot on.

Corswandt
May 27th, 2010, 12:23 AM
:happy: I love how you, Slutiana and AnnaK are always drawn into these "disaster match" threads like morbid vultures. But what really cracks me up is that nearly everything you say about them is spot on.

If this is televised, I'm SO going to watch it.

Everything else, even 1R matches at Chokoroz, will be made to look wonderful in comparison.

Matt01
May 27th, 2010, 12:24 AM
I think Caro will win this rather easily since she looked very good in her first two matches.

Dulgheru should win this. Wozniacki was getting outplayed by Garbin's dropshot.

Are you joking or saying that Alex will dropshot Caro to death? :confused:

darkchild
May 27th, 2010, 12:31 AM

:hysteric:

delicatecutter
May 27th, 2010, 12:38 AM
I was really looking forward to this match. But I have seen way too much of Alex's junkballing lately. And watching Caro makes me feel like I'm about to stroke out. Especially when she asks for "injury" timeouts after falling down 0-3 in the third set and then coming back running around like she's the friggin Energizer bunny. :o

So Disrespectful
May 27th, 2010, 12:52 AM
You can do it Alex!

squig2k
May 27th, 2010, 12:55 AM
Caroline in 3 messy sets :shrug:

Shvedbarilescu
May 27th, 2010, 01:03 AM
At one of the recent Sunshine h8t0rz baiting thread there was already a lot of talk about this match, and at this thread it seems there are people discussing this in terms of matchup, of FHs and BHs etc.

Perhaps you should ask yourselves this question instead: this is an important Slam match, almost certain to be played at a big stadium court considering the way Adidas is ramming Wozniacki down the throats of (unenthusiastic, if not downright reluctant) tournament goers and TV viewers. What are the odds of Dulgheru, a weaponless overachiever of questionable mental strength who tends to roll herself into a ball, retreat behind the baseline and junkball when it comes to crunch time, keeping it together against a player as consistent as Wozniacki?

Respect to you Corswandt for putting yourself on the line with such confidence and bravado, fully aware of how silly you would look were Dulgheru to actually win this match...but clearly you are confident that is not the case so....good for you.:)

delicatecutter
May 27th, 2010, 01:06 AM
I thought Oudin had a chance against Caro at the USO QF last year. It really is true: No one can outpush her. :crying2:

NA-GOAT
May 27th, 2010, 01:46 AM
I thought Oudin had a chance against Caro at the USO QF last year. It really is true: No one can outpush her. :crying2:

but Pushdin is not really pusher ... people say she is counterpuncher :shrug:

delicatecutter
May 27th, 2010, 01:52 AM
but Pushdin is not really pusher ... people say she is counterpuncher :shrug:

So is Alex. That won't stop her from being pushed off the court. :sobbing:

hdfb
May 27th, 2010, 02:15 AM
Cmon Alex!! Just hit BHs!!

Roookie
May 27th, 2010, 03:16 AM
"Premier Pushers" :rolls:

DimaDinosaur
May 27th, 2010, 04:04 AM
caroline should have no problem, Caro should win like 6-1 6-2 or 6-2 6-0 or 6-1 6-0, honesty, Alex Dulgheru has no chance

Huntress55
May 27th, 2010, 04:11 AM
Go Caro :D!

Pops Maellard
May 27th, 2010, 05:02 AM
Dullgeru def. Pushniacki. :cheer:

Bonfire
May 27th, 2010, 05:32 AM
I don't why but I have this weird feeling that Wozniaki is gonna win this French Open...maybe it's just the martini talking...but if I'm right...remember this post ;) and if I'm horribly wrong...this never happened!

-Andrew-
May 27th, 2010, 05:56 AM
Karolina is not a pusher anymore. Dulgheru should betta pray to not get double bageled by the eventual FO champion.

nicidle
May 27th, 2010, 06:04 AM
caro has shown that she owns other pushers already..
i would love to see this match.

LeonHart
May 27th, 2010, 06:06 AM

If you don't know Alex's game don't even comment. Alex has no weapons? Her backhand will own no matter who she plays, which is why she'll continue to be successful outside of clay.

LeonHart
May 27th, 2010, 06:07 AM
Dulgheru if you beat Wozniacki I would be your fanboy for the rest of 2010

:weirdo:

Navratil
May 27th, 2010, 06:49 AM
To me Dulgheru is the favorite for this match. But you'll never know at a slam.

Dulgheru looked mentally very solid in Warsaw but in Roland Garros against the world # 3? ;-)

AnDrEi.b
May 27th, 2010, 07:04 AM
Go Alex ! Make romanians again proud of you ! :kiss: :hearts:

Carotastrophe
May 27th, 2010, 07:14 AM
Caroline. :cheer:

Pops Maellard
May 27th, 2010, 07:16 AM
To me Dulgheru is the favorite for this match. But you'll never know at a slam.

Dulgheru looked mentally very solid in Warsaw but in Roland Garros against the world # 3? ;-)
I don't really think anyone looks across the net at Caro and sees her as the world #3. She doesn't have that aura.

Nikkiri
May 27th, 2010, 07:18 AM
The Woz.

Singleniacki
May 27th, 2010, 07:19 AM
47-47 :eek:

COME ON ALEX!! :cheer:

TennisFan66
May 27th, 2010, 07:21 AM
After retirement in Warsaw, Caro's odds for being RG 2010 champ shot up to 60/1. Down to 28 now. Her odds Vs Dulgheru @ 1.35 .. Dare I start believing .. More sun and hot weather over Paris = RG clay is like a HC.

C. W. Fields
May 27th, 2010, 07:42 AM
History is against Caro.
2008: RG R3; faces a 20 year old east european, loses in straight sets.
2009: RG R3; faces a 19 year old east european, loses in straight sets.
2010: RG R3; faces a 20 year old east european, ?.
Will the pattern continue?

AnnaK_4ever
May 27th, 2010, 07:49 AM
Sadly the haters can't admit that Dulgheru has one of the very best backhands in the world right now and if that shot is on, she has a chance to beat anybody on this surface.

:speakles:

madmax
May 27th, 2010, 07:49 AM
Easy - Dulgheru in 2, 3 if she absolutely stinks it up at some point

stangtennis
May 27th, 2010, 07:52 AM
Dare I start believing
Melanie "Believe™" Oudin is already eliminated. ;)

Sander.
May 27th, 2010, 08:03 AM
Caro in 3 :scared:

Singleniacki
May 27th, 2010, 08:05 AM
If this is televised, I'm SO going to watch it.

Everything else, even 1R matches at Chokoroz, will be made to look wonderful in comparison.

You think everyone enjoys only a match where people are hitting winners. I for one a match that is filled with long tense rallies.

We get it you don't like the new generation of tennis players but is it really necessary to insult every match that isn't to your liking.

Slutiana
May 27th, 2010, 08:08 AM
:speakles:
:sad:
You think everyone enjoys only a match where people are hitting winners. I for one a match that is filled with long tense rallies.

We get it you don't like the new generation of tennis players but is it really necessary to insult every match that isn't to your liking.
So you can get a long nap in and still not miss more than two points?

Singleniacki
May 27th, 2010, 08:11 AM
:sad:

So you can get a long nap in and still not miss more than two points?

To take your question literally no :lol:
I'm sure some posters enjoy this too.

Sabinator.
May 27th, 2010, 08:16 AM
Hahaha, 49-49 :tape:

My pick goes to Alex, I hope she'll push out Caro with her own gun :timebomb: :lol:

GrandMartha
May 27th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Please Dulgheru. Please take her out :bigcry:

TennisFan66
May 27th, 2010, 08:36 AM
Melanie "Believe™" Oudin is already eliminated. ;)

Yes I know, but I still believe .. The truth IS out there :lol:

Also, I really want to believe in Caro's new tape. Her comments to EB was encouraging. I just hope the doubles schedule won't mess up her chances in singles.

Oh and I want to believe in sunny, warm weather .. (over Paris).

iPatty
May 27th, 2010, 09:36 AM
You posting in a Caro thread, and talking about haters, is laughable. :lol: Go crawl in a hole.

I fail to see any relevance here. :shrug:

Only proves my point. :shrug:

Topspin2
May 27th, 2010, 09:42 AM
its Alexandra time! C'mon girl!!!

TennisFan66
May 27th, 2010, 09:53 AM

This is just a wild guess from my part, but could have something to do with your daily trolling and posting of haterz msgs against Caro? :lol:

See the relevance (not to mention lay thick irony) with your whining over haterz?

Meteor Shower
May 27th, 2010, 09:57 AM

Agree :rolls: :worship:

In a strange way I'm actually looking forward to it :tape:

goat
May 27th, 2010, 10:16 AM
52 votes to 52 votes!

Ryan
May 27th, 2010, 11:24 AM

Only proves my point. :shrug:

The relevance is that you're a "hater". Caro probably has more tools who hate her game than this Dulgheru girl, which is why its ironic for you to come in here and talk about people hating on Dulgheru. Understand now? :D

Pops Maellard
May 27th, 2010, 11:29 AM
The relevance is that you're a "hater". Caro probably has more tools tennis fans who hate her game than this Dulgheru girl, which is why its ironic for you to come in here and talk about people hating on Dulgheru. Understand now? :D
Fixed.

Ryan
May 27th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Coming from a James Blake fan. :spit:

Tennis fans can and do dislike Caro's game, but so do tools. You can guess which one iPatty is.

goldenlox
May 27th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Its strange how persistent these anti-Caro trolls are.
You said it 8 million times. Its enough. You think everyone needs to memorize your opinions?

Burisleif
May 27th, 2010, 01:11 PM
You said it 8 million times. Its enough. You think everyone needs to memorize your opinions?

Its quite normal behaviour... Repeating things in order that they happen... needing to be told what to do is all part of our psyche, except by the time we hit puberty we generally change to a more self determining mentality... Alas for some that never happens, and for others they can revert to the child state in moments of high stress, hence needing to be told repeatedly, even if by themselves, as if it will make a difference.

TennisFan66
May 27th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Its quite normal behaviour... Repeating things in order that they happen... needing to be told what to do is all part of our psyche, except by the time we hit puberty we generally change to a more self determining mentality... Alas for some that never happens, and for others they can revert to the child state in moments of high stress, hence needing to be told repeatedly, even if by themselves, as if it will make a difference.

:bowdown:

Pops Maellard
May 27th, 2010, 01:21 PM

Tennis fans can and do dislike Caro's game, but so do tools. You can guess which one iPatty is.
About Blake I don't see your point.

AnnaK_4ever
May 27th, 2010, 08:36 PM

And this is coming from the "she won 16 of 18 matches" fangirl? :lol:

goldenlox
May 27th, 2010, 08:39 PM
Yeah, it is. That was a fact. I'm not in every Caro thread saying the same thing.
How many times do you have to say you dont like someone's style of play?
Really, who besides you cares?

Endru.
May 27th, 2010, 08:40 PM
Sry Caro, hope Dulgheru win :scared:

Ballbasher
May 27th, 2010, 08:46 PM
Why does every Caro thread turn into a hate thread? :help: She is obviously above this. If Alex plays well, she can take a set. But I can't see her consistently hit through a solid Caro at this point in her career. :p
Caro vs Venus could be a great semi.

AnnaK_4ever
May 27th, 2010, 08:47 PM
Yeah, it is. That was a fact. I'm not in every Caro thread saying the same thing.
How many times do you have to say you dont like someone's style of play?
Really, who besides you cares?

I don't care who besides me cares. At least I don't stick to highly informative "player A won title X in 1852 but player B defeated player C two years ago" posts.

iPatty
May 27th, 2010, 08:58 PM
The relevance is that you're a "hater". Caro probably has more tools who hate her game than this Dulgheru girl, which is why its ironic for you to come in here and talk about people hating on Dulgheru. Understand now? :D

Wrong. I was not complaining about "haters." I was saying that most people on this board cannot admit how good Dulgheru's BH is. Which, as responses to my post prove, only solidifies my point.

I'll help you out Ryan, since you seem to be struggling yourself. I'm a tool in your opinion, which is odd because I thought we got along pretty well before your comments in this thread. I refuse to stoop to your level though. :shrug:

TennisFan66
May 27th, 2010, 09:05 PM
Wrong. I was not complaining about "haters." I was saying that most people on this board cannot admit how good Dulgheru's BH is. Which, as responses to my post prove, only solidifies my point.

I'll help you out Ryan, since you seem to be struggling yourself. I'm a tool in your opinion, which is odd because I thought we got along pretty well before your comments in this thread. I refuse to stoop to your level though. :shrug:

:haha:

Try having a look at some of your own previous hater comments. You'll find its really difficult to stoop to a level lower than yours, iPatty ... :wavey:

terjw
May 27th, 2010, 09:06 PM

It's obvious you didn't watch Caro's 2nd round matchhat she won convincingly? Because Caro was looking to come to the net all the time.

AnnaK_4ever
May 27th, 2010, 09:10 PM
I'll help you out Ryan, since you seem to be struggling yourself. I'm a tool in your opinion, which is odd because I thought we got along pretty well before your comments in this thread.

Ryan just forgot to take his antischyzophrenic pills.

Slutiana
May 27th, 2010, 09:21 PM
It's obvious you didn't watch Caro's 2nd round matchhat she won convincingly? Because Caro was looking to come to the net all the time.
And she was pushing (literally - no pun) most of those volleys into the middle of court. Even Dulgheru on her forehand stands a great chance of winning the point while Caroline is at the net. Her volleys (and any kind of shot that requires natural feel/touch) are simply painful to watch.

AnnaK_4ever
May 27th, 2010, 09:24 PM

And she was dinking/shanking most of those volleys into the middle of court. Even Dulgheru on her forehand stands a great chance of winning the point while Caroline is at the net. Her volleys (and any kind of shot that requires natural feel/touch) are simply painful to watch.

Not only this but Woz happened to play somebody who was barely pushing the ball over the net. It's not like Woz had any other choice but to move into the court.

terjw
May 27th, 2010, 09:32 PM
And she was pushing (literally - no pun) most of those volleys into the middle of court. Even Dulgheru on her forehand stands a great chance of winning the point while Caroline is at the net. Her volleys (and any kind of shot that requires natural feel/touch) are simply painful to watch.

I think you need to watch the match. She won most of the points at the net and not by pushing them back in the middle of the court where she'd be easily picked off.

poulao
May 27th, 2010, 09:34 PM
We can bitch around all we want, tomorrow we'll see. ;) So untill then :)

TennisFan66
May 27th, 2010, 09:37 PM

You post the same sh1t like the other trolls over and over and over again. We get it. You don't like Caro. We got it #9999 msgs ago too. Using ignore for the first time on TF :wavey:

Slutiana
May 27th, 2010, 09:45 PM
I think you need to watch the match. She won most of the points at the net and not by pushing them back in the middle of the court where she'd be easily picked off.
Tathiana Garbage couldn't pick off a fly. :o As I said before, Wozniacki should win this handily if she jsut sticks to what she's *good* at.

Well we'll see tomorrow then. ;)
You post the same sh1t like the other trolls over and over and over again. We get it. You don't like Caro. We got it #9999 msgs ago too. Using ignore for the first time on TF :wavey:
Great news. :bounce: No more of that "YOU IZ A WUM" bullshit.

iPatty
May 27th, 2010, 10:17 PM
:haha:

Try having a look at some of your own previous hater comments. You'll find its really difficult to stoop to a level lower than yours, iPatty ... :wavey:

You sure do like to stalk me and comment after me with the EXACT SAME MESSAGE in every single thread where I bash Caro. You just told Slutiana you were tired of reading his posts...don't you think you're being a little hypocritical here? :lol:

For the record, I don't care if you're tired of reading my posts. At least I contribute something to this forum and don't stalk posters around going: "CARO IS AMAZING YOU ARE JUST A SPITEFUL HATER111" If you are fed up with me, follow your Slutiana trend and put me on ignore. That way you won't have to deal with Caro's h8orz anymore.

Corswandt
May 27th, 2010, 10:37 PM
Respect to you Corswandt for putting yourself on the line with such confidence and bravado, fully aware of how silly you would look were Dulgheru to actually win this match...but clearly you are confident that is not the case so....good for you.:)

Yeah, because I'm dead worried about what a bunch of nerds at some romper room message board in the Internets think about me and my predictions.

BTW, how is the cataloguing of all those posts of mine that you bookmarked going?

Shvedbarilescu
May 27th, 2010, 10:48 PM
Yeah, because I'm dead worried about what a bunch of nerds at some romper room message board in the Internets think about me and my predictions.

BTW, how is the cataloguing of all those posts of mine that you bookmarked going?

Actually I don't bookmark any posts. I have a pretty good memory and I can usually find any old posts I want using search. Not that I do this nearly as much as you imply. But there is a time and place for everything. ;)

Infact I can't remember the last time I quoted an old message of yours. I think it might have been your impressions of the Radwanska-Niculescu match which I thought was one of the best write ups of a match I have read by you. Anyway, as you have links to a couple of my posts in your signigature with "ironic" link comments I would hardly think you are in a position to be critical of me quoting old posts of yours on occasion.

Edy.
May 27th, 2010, 10:50 PM
Wozniacki 6:4 7:5

oleada
May 28th, 2010, 11:37 AM
The fans will certainly lose regardless of who wins.

But I'm rooting for Dulgheru.

claypova
May 28th, 2010, 11:44 AM
dulgehru pleeeease!

64 64. 25 winners between them

Adrian.
May 28th, 2010, 11:48 AM
NA-MUG is banned`?? :eek:

Ryan
May 28th, 2010, 12:49 PM

Sorry, I do think we get along pretty well besides this thread. I went overboard with the tool comment, so I apologize. I just find it irritating and unnecessary all the things people say about Caro, and paint yall with the same idiot-brush. :p Sorry again.

Emina.
May 28th, 2010, 12:55 PM
caroline

LeonHart
May 28th, 2010, 03:04 PM
Go Alex!!!!!

Patrick345
May 28th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Seems like Wozniacki will push past Dulgheru. Wozniacki can really turn everyone into Serena Williams. Credit to Wozniacki, she always does the best with her limited skills and easy draws. :p

Corswandt
May 28th, 2010, 11:37 PM
I only bothered to check the poll results now, and they're simply unbelievable. Really - this was a foregone conclusion if there ever was one.