PDA

View Full Version : Who here wants to smack the heck outta Dulko!

tennnisfannn
May 26th, 2010, 05:49 PM
She has this nasty habit of taking out top players in 1st/2nd rd only to roll over and die in the next! Doesn't she know the idea is to upset top players and take their place in the draw?:fiery:

Edinboro
May 26th, 2010, 05:50 PM
In!

It's ridiculous really. I mean Sheepers? Is that girl even in the top 200?

VishaalMaria
May 26th, 2010, 05:50 PM
You'd think after causing so many upsets, she'd be used to it by now, but for some reason after a big scalp she mentally can't put it together in the next round whoever she plays.

Libertango
May 26th, 2010, 05:58 PM
I don't want to smack her for "taking a place up" (if the "fave" deserved that place, they wouldn't have lost to Dulko in the first place) I *DO* wanna smack her for completely blowing great opportunities though. I mean, c'mon; Scheepers?! Sheesh!

edificio
May 26th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Not exactly, but sometimes she does seem to have only one upset in her and then rolls over in the next round. She didn't completely do that this time, though.

Wiggly
May 26th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Has she ever backed up a win?

Matt01
May 26th, 2010, 06:00 PM
She has this nasty habit of taking out top players in 1st/2nd rd only to roll over and die in the next! Doesn't she know the idea is to upset top players and take their place in the draw?:fiery:

The idea of an upset is to beat a high-ranked favorite and not necessarily to advance further in the draw after that :p :wavey:

ElusiveChanteuse
May 26th, 2010, 06:00 PM
Welcome to WTA!