PDA

View Full Version : 2010 French open QF Serena Williams vs Justine Henin 6-3 5-7 *5-5

Lucemferre
May 25th, 2010, 02:49 PM
and then I woke up :tape:

TennisGuy21
May 25th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Serena hits some bomb serves to hold for 6/5 and then breaks for the match with a huge backhand.

Vanity Bonfire
May 25th, 2010, 02:53 PM
You clearly think about tennis way too much.

tennisbum79
May 25th, 2010, 02:54 PM
:lol:Go back to sleep, take it from where you left off, and come back to tell us the final results:lol:

Lucemferre
May 25th, 2010, 02:55 PM
You clearly think about tennis way too much.

Funny thing is I don't.Ive been very busy the last couple of weeks and barely watched anything lately yet I saw this dream. Strange.

Kipling
May 25th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Here's what really happened.

While Maria and Shahar were playing the QF from that quarter out on Chartrier, Justine and Serena were actually playing a game of Atari Pong--that's what you were watching in your dream.

At 5-all in the decisive third set, on break point, Venus, who was seated next to Serena and yelling "C'mon!" every time Serena got one past Justine, held up her hand because she wanted to coach Serena on Justine's backhand. Serena got distracted and lost the point, falling down a break.

Justine then screamed "allez!" and "served" out the match, promptly calling Serena a "bitch" in retaliation for the USO incident. They refused to shake hands but agreed to a rematch in a game of "Warlords".

Joana
May 25th, 2010, 02:59 PM
At that point Justine retired due to tummy ache and Serena got disqualified for shoving a ball down Mariana Alves' throat. Jankovic got a BYE in the semis.

Vanity Bonfire
May 25th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Funny thing is I don't.Ive been very busy the last couple of weeks and barely watched anything lately yet I saw this dream. Strange.

Serious? Wow. Maybe it's a sign that you should start watching tennis again.

debby
May 25th, 2010, 03:06 PM
Justine won Wimbledon beating the WS back-to-back.

Then I woke up.

Brena
May 25th, 2010, 03:12 PM
You even remember who was on the serve? :worship:

Miss Amor
May 25th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Ye, it isn't going to three sets. Serena's forehand has been in Hawaii since the clay season started.

friendsita
May 25th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Serena hits some bomb serves to hold for 6/5 and then breaks for the match with a huge backhand.

I like that scenario ;)

:lol:Go back to sleep, take it from where you left off, and come back to tell us the final results:lol:

:lol:

DeliriousPotato
May 25th, 2010, 03:46 PM
If this becomes true, I'll inform the Inquisition and you will be accused of witchcraft and burned in the stakes.
WITCH!
WITCH!

flyingmachine
May 25th, 2010, 04:28 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek::tape::tape::tape::tape:
I think that could be happen you know.