Slutiana
May 25th, 2010, 02:02 PM
Do it, Kookie. :cheer:

debby
May 25th, 2010, 02:07 PM
38th and 39th set in a row :cheer:

DragonFlame
May 25th, 2010, 02:07 PM
I think this will be tougher then expected. But still, justine in 2 sets. :bounce:

DavidEllul
May 25th, 2010, 02:18 PM
Justine in 2, allez! :)

LoLex
May 25th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Klara plz do your best :sobbing:

Brena
May 25th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Ooh, this one is really hard to pick. :scratch:

silvamarius
May 25th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Can Klara stop Justine?:shrug:
Absolutely not. That would be bombshell.

DavidArchuleta
May 25th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Allez justine!

Jienus
May 25th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Nothing to lose, go for it K!

JJ Expres
May 25th, 2010, 05:27 PM
i dislike justine but on other hand we all want maria-juju, serena-juju and jelena-juju.
so i hope justine wins this...

Brena
May 25th, 2010, 05:28 PM
i dislike justine but on other hand we all want maria-juju, serena-juju and jelena-juju.
so i hope justine wins this...

I don't! I want a JJ-Klara SF. :tears:

spartanfan
May 25th, 2010, 05:35 PM
Let's hope Zakopalova can pull off the ultimate upset!

AcesHigh
May 25th, 2010, 05:36 PM
It's funny. I'm pretty sure Henin has the most haterZzz on this board. The number of people who constantly hope she loses far outnumbers the number of fans she has.

Either Christine or Caro now that I think of it.

Anyway, Christine in 2

AnDrEi.b
May 25th, 2010, 05:48 PM
Clearly, Justine in 2 sets

thrust
May 25th, 2010, 06:03 PM
It's funny. I'm pretty sure Henin has the most haterZzz on this board. The number of people who constantly hope she loses far outnumbers the number of fans she has.

Anyway, Christine in 2

Lots of Williams and Sharapova fans here. The Williams fans, especially, hate Justine.

Olórin
May 25th, 2010, 06:05 PM
I think Justine has done enough in her career to garner the hate of several fan bases. So if she is the most hated, it's not surprising.

That said, this thread was started by a Justine fan, so is by no means an instrument of hate.

Arnian
May 25th, 2010, 06:08 PM
People just feel threatened by her at RG, it's normally not this bad.

Allez Justine, hopefully you will win this in straight sets :cheer:

Watching
May 25th, 2010, 06:22 PM
People just feel threatened by her at RG, it's normally not this bad.

Allez Justine, hopefully you will win this in straight sets :cheer:

We are not threatened by Justine. We all acknowledge she is the favourite, the clay golden standard and the most likely to take the title in straights whilst also hoping our own favourites have atleast a chance.

But can you not concede that Justine has had her fair share of wrongdoings in the past? I'm not going to list them but maybe that is the reason why she has garnered so much hate.

I'm not a hypocrite, I concede that Serena has had her fair of shady acts - neither player is Saint Kim.

shap_half
May 25th, 2010, 06:44 PM
We are not threatened by Justine. We all acknowledge she is the favourite, the clay golden standard and the most likely to take the title in straights whilst also hoping our own favourites have atleast a chance.

But can you not concede that Justine has had her fair share of wrongdoings in the past? I'm not going to list them but maybe that is the reason why she has garnered so much hate.

I'm not a hypocrite, I concede that Serena has had her fair of shady acts - neither player is Saint Kim.

A lot of these "wrongdoings" were exaggerated however. I still don't understand why people are so incensed by what happened in Australia over six years ago. People have used this event as reasoning for their extreme dislike towards Justine, and I honestly can't get my head wrapped around what Justine did wrong. She didn't make the call; she didn't give herself a point; she didn't do anything that every player in the history of the game has done. Yet, I have to deal with psychotic retards blasting her for it.

So yes I'd like to know what is included in this list of wrongdoings, and perhaps, you can explain what the word wrongdoings means.

Brena
May 25th, 2010, 06:46 PM
Who's hating? :confused: I think people are just having fun in this thread because it's stupid and pointless. I mean, WWW: Henin or Zakopalova? What a nail-biter.

Slutiana
May 25th, 2010, 06:51 PM

Anyway, Christine in 2
You sound like TennisWUM66 :tears:

Arnian
May 25th, 2010, 06:54 PM

One event that happened 7 years ago that people need to get over and the AO in 06 do not warrant eternal hatred. Those are the only wrongdoings I can think of that you mentioned, and Australia isn't even a wrong doing because she was sick.

It would be the equivalent of someone disliking Serena over the US Open incident for 7 years, it's just kind of petty.

Well no one is as holy and perfect as Saint Kim :spit:

Becool
May 25th, 2010, 06:56 PM
Go Klara!

Jienus
May 25th, 2010, 07:03 PM

Imo being genuinely bothered by Henin's initial actions has over the years turned into an excuse used to bash her at every turn. At some point people have to move on.

She is a very talented player and probably a very nice person, who deserves a lot more respect than she gets. Here's hoping winning RG will go someway towards changing that.

SoClose
May 25th, 2010, 07:35 PM
Klara in 3!

goldenlox
May 25th, 2010, 07:59 PM
Justine has won 22 matches in a row here, and I think 38 sets in a row?
It would be big for KZ to win a set.

ElusiveChanteuse
May 26th, 2010, 06:31 PM
One more day.:dance:

Olórin
May 26th, 2010, 06:46 PM
It would be the equivalent of someone disliking Serena over the US Open incident for 7 years, it's just kind of petty.

Time erodes many things, but not memory and often not feeling. In relation to what has happened over the years I think a petty grudge is a proportionate reaction from certain fan bases. I personally don't "hate" Justine and I've even rooted for her to win certain matches and tournaments over the years - but I am entitled to my opinions on her.

Re: that incident with Serena - who could possibly hold that against her but Shino. Not her opponent that's for sure.

And of course I am threatened by her at this tournament - she is the favourite. That does not preclude making measured and rational comments regarding her popularity on this board though.

shell
May 26th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Back on track here...I think Justine in two. She was a bit up and down in R1, but she should start steady out now.

harloo
May 26th, 2010, 07:15 PM
I think Justine has done enough in her career to garner the hate of several fan bases. So if she is the most hated, it's not surprising.

That said, this thread was started by a Justine fan, so is by no means an instrument of hate.

The posters complaining have some nerve especially when they respond in the sisters prediction threads with their own biased opinions and hatred.:tape::lol: In every last prediction thread on this board non-fans are always predicting irrational outcomes when they know more than likely the top player isn't going to lose. Justine isn't being treated differently in that regard it's just that some of her delusional fans are overreacting.:)

My prediction: Justine in two tough sets.;)

freeandlonely
May 26th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Ju.
But from there on are all tough matches for her.

freeandlonely
May 26th, 2010, 07:46 PM

Anyway, Christine in 2

I'm really curious about the fan base WORLDWIDE.
Anyone has a general idea?

toxina90
May 26th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Klara in three, she isn't afraid of the big guns :bounce: