PDA

View Full Version : RG Interviews- Caro:"My Favorite Movie Is White Chicks,I Am Good Friends With Serena"

SAISAI-GOAT
May 25th, 2010, 03:25 AM
http://news.ph.msn.com/regional/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4108549

Chinese number one Li Na led the Asian charge at the French Open on Monday, where she was ably abetted by a superbly determined performance by Japan's Kei Nishikori.

Li, the number 11 seed, saw off French 17-year-old Kristina Mladenovic 7-5, 6-3 to set up a second-round encounter with another Frenchwoman, wildcard Stephanie Cohen-Aloro.

Li went into her match with reigning junior champion Mladenovic on the back of some impressive clay performances, culminating in a semi-final showing at Warsaw last week.

But declared herself deeply disappointed by her performance on Court Suzanne Lenglen.

"Today was the worst I played all season," said the world number 12.

"I was nervous in this match. In the first match of course everyone is nervous but also she was French so the whole crowd was for her and I didn't play at my level. I felt like I played like a junior."

Li, the world's top-ranked Asian and the first Chinese player to reach the world top 10, was the only Asian winner in the women's draw on Monday.

Roookie
May 25th, 2010, 03:27 AM
:spit:

SAISAI-GOAT
May 25th, 2010, 03:29 AM
:spit:

Na learn from Serena :shrug: :lol: :tape:

SAISAI-GOAT
May 25th, 2010, 03:33 AM
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/interviews/2010-05-24/201005241274702699263.html

Interview w/ Caro

Q. Do you feel like in the last few weeks that it was a good idea to play so many tournaments or do you think it would have been better to take a little time off?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Well, you know, there are some rules on the WTA Tour, and we have to follow those rules. Maybe it would have been better if I could have taken a few weeks off, but those are the rules, and I did what I had to do.

Q. When you say those are the rules, it's mostly a question of fines and money. Can you talk about how you juggle that? Why not just pay the fine and take the week off?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: It's not just a fine. It's also commitment tournaments, zero pointers. Yeah, some other things that plays in mind, and if you read the rules, you'll know. I think we should talk about other things. About my match today, maybe.

it-girl
May 25th, 2010, 05:00 AM
She does not hold back.

C. W. Fields
May 25th, 2010, 05:17 AM
I think we should talk about other things. About my match today, maybe.

:rolls::rolls::rolls:

You rule, girl! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Malva
May 25th, 2010, 07:10 AM
Yeah, some other things that plays in mind, and if you read the rules, you'll know. I think we should talk about other things. About my match today, maybe.

A good girl...

Carotastrophe
May 25th, 2010, 07:56 AM
Caro :cheer: You Go Girl!

Na.. was that an insult to Kristina?

SAISAI-GOAT
May 26th, 2010, 03:43 AM
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/articles/2010-05-25/201005251274800053492.html

Denmark’s Caroline Wozniacki, ranked No.3 in the world, always has a smile on her face. So, naturally, today’s “getting to know…” interview has a humorous theme.

What’s your favourite comedy?
White Chicks (with Shawn and Marlon Wayans). It’s an American film where two FBI agents do a bit of cross dressing. It’s incredibly funny.

What makes you laugh the most?
Being with my friends and spending the evening joking around.

Who is your favourite comic actor?
Jim Carrey.

Who is your favourite comic actress?
Cameron Diaz.

Who is the funniest male tennis player on the circuit?
Novak Djokovic, but that’s no surprise. GaŽl Monfils is pretty funny. He’s crazy, in a good way. He’s always messing around. He really makes me laugh.

Who is the funniest female tennis player on the circuit?
Serena Williams. She’s a good friend: she’s always smiling and loves to laugh.

What’s the most annoying thing on the circuit?
Waiting around. Like when it starts raining just before I’m about to play. That’s really annoying.

What’s your favourite joke?
That’s a tough question. I always laugh at funny stories.

Who does the best imitations?
Novak Djokovic. He’s an expert.

Who makes you laugh no matter what?
Andy Roddick. His body language, his imitations. He’s always talking between points. It makes me laugh.

Brett.
May 26th, 2010, 03:48 AM
Talking to himself between points make Caroline laughs? :sobbing:

mckyle.
May 26th, 2010, 04:02 AM
Jim Carrey and Cameron Diaz... yeah, I officially do not like Caroline now.

LeRoy.
May 26th, 2010, 04:05 AM
white chicks has to be one of the worst movies ever made.

twight6
May 26th, 2010, 04:09 AM

Agreed. Also, Cameron Diaz is not funny :tape:.

"Serena is always smiling (except when she is angry at a line call)"

Vartan
May 26th, 2010, 04:11 AM
I love that movie...

Gdsimmons
May 26th, 2010, 04:29 AM
That movie was funny to me

Chorophyll
May 26th, 2010, 04:32 AM
Caroline a Roddick fan not surprising since they play the same way.

WhatTheDeuce
May 26th, 2010, 04:41 AM
http://i50.tinypic.com/219ccuw.gif

Pops Maellard
May 26th, 2010, 05:12 AM
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/interviews/2010-05-24/201005241274702699263.html

Interview w/ Caro

Q. Do you feel like in the last few weeks that it was a good idea to play so many tournaments or do you think it would have been better to take a little time off?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Well, you know, there are some rules on the WTA Tour, and we have to follow those rules. Maybe it would have been better if I could have taken a few weeks off, but those are the rules, and I did what I had to do.

Q. When you say those are the rules, it's mostly a question of fines and money. Can you talk about how you juggle that? Why not just pay the fine and take the week off?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: It's not just a fine. It's also commitment tournaments, zero pointers. Yeah, some other things that plays in mind, and if you read the rules, you'll know. I think we should talk about other things. About my match today, maybe.
What rubbish. The only tournaments she had to play by WTA rule were Rome and Madrid, what about all the other tournaments she entered while injured yet didn't have to? :weirdo:

Roookie
May 26th, 2010, 05:13 AM
white chicks :help:

Noctis
May 26th, 2010, 05:40 AM

The sentence is more funnier than white chicks

Pops Maellard
May 26th, 2010, 05:53 AM
The sad thing about Roddick is that used to be an aggressive player. Maybe he changed his game too much in an effort to figure out Federer. :lol:

tea
May 26th, 2010, 06:13 AM
But I'm not sure Caro can handle those long rallies as good as Rodduck does. She just has not got his abilities to keep the ball in play. He hasn't been given any powerful shot. I think she volleys better. He moves better. But overall, yes, they are the same.

Caralenko
May 26th, 2010, 06:23 AM
The sad thing about Roddick is that used to be an aggressive player. Maybe he changed his game too much in an effort to figure out Federer. :lol:

:spit: Roddick and aggressive player in the same sentence.

goat
May 26th, 2010, 07:52 AM
Her subtitles are probably reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally funny?

Pops Maellard
May 26th, 2010, 07:59 AM
:spit: Roddick and aggressive player in the same sentence.
Yeah now it looks ridiculous but back in '03 when he won his slam, he used to have a big forehand to go with his big serve.

narutos
May 26th, 2010, 08:04 AM
Serena is always friend with her non rivals:lol:

Beat
May 26th, 2010, 08:05 AM

this.

somebody should give the girl a box set of nouvelle vague movies or something.

Petkorazzi
May 26th, 2010, 08:15 AM
White chicks is hilare!