PDA

View Full Version : Countdown To Friday's Roland Garros Main Draw: Will There Be Live Draw Online??

SAISAI-GOAT
May 16th, 2010, 10:10 PM
SEED LIST
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=408962

3R: SEEDS 1-8 DRAW SEEDS 25-32, SEEDS 9-16 DRAW SEEDS 17-24
4R: SEEDS 1-4 DRAW SEEDS 13-16, SEEDS 5-8 DRAW SEEDS 9-12
QF: SEEDS 1-4 DRAW SEEDS 5-8

MAIN DRAW
Friday, May 21st, TBD ... don't know if available LIVE on RG website

This year Roland Garros draw should be one of most exciting and scary ever :scared:

How will SEEDS 17-24 be placed???
There is the extremely strong SEEDS 17-24, including Stuttgart Winner / Roland Garros CLAY-GOAT Henin, ROME-GOAT MJMS, Madrid SF Peer & Safarova, Serena-Killa Petrova ... surely SEEDS 9-16 will be pray draw Hantuchova, Zvonareva or Schiavone in 3R and everybody want avoid Golden Flower JuJu ... please God, NO ALL GOLDEN FLOWER 3R between NaNa and JuJu :bigcry:

Will draw be balanced or one-side heavy ???
It is possible that CLAY-GOATS Serena, JaJa, SamSam, NaNa, JuJu, MJMS, Caravene, Safarova, Dulgheru, Ana all place on the same side of the draw :help:

Who draw most dangerous LOOMING players and maybe leave Paris early ???
Who draw Peng, Ivanovic, Szavay, Dulko, Sevatsova, Petkovic, Parra-Santonja, Kulikova, Date, Schnyder, Bammer, Chakvetadze, Cornet, Dokic ???

Who draw the cakewalk LOOMING players and guarantee advance ???
Who draw Tanasugarn, Zahlvavova, Meusburger, Amanmuradova, Duque Marino, Camerin, Dubois, O'Brien, Cohen-Aloro, McHale, Feuerstein, Foretz, Sanchez, Rodionova ???

BlackPanther.
May 16th, 2010, 10:13 PM
Will draw be balanced or one-side heavy ???
It is possible that CLAY-GOATS Serena, JaJa, SamSam, NaNa, JuJu, MJMS, Caravene, Safarova, Dulgheru, Ana all place on the same side of the draw :help:

God please no :sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

danieln1
May 16th, 2010, 11:49 PM
Who draw Tanasugarn, Zahlvavova, Meusburger, Amanmuradova, Duque Marino, Camerin, Dubois, O'Brien, Cohen-Aloro, McHale, Feuerstein, Foretz, Sanchez, Rodionova ???

i want Ana to draw any of this, and then face a weaker seed in the second round... it would be fair to her... or maybe giving a revenge to Jankovic that would be great also

Gdsimmons
May 16th, 2010, 11:54 PM
I hope is that its fair and balanced. My wish is that Serena mows through her section. And my prayer is that I get to watch some high quality clay play

lestat111
May 17th, 2010, 01:01 AM

what a list :lol:

Chakvenus
May 17th, 2010, 01:12 AM
i want a good draw for Patty!!
earn some points here, unlike the horrors of last year! :tape:

GeeTee
May 17th, 2010, 01:14 AM
QF hopes/brackets please

Serena v Henin
Jankovic v Rezai
Stosur v Wozniacki
Venus v MJMS

Miss Amor
May 17th, 2010, 01:18 AM
I want

Henin vs JJ

Ana.I vs Masha

MJMS vs Wozniacki

Rezai vs Petrova

... as early as possible :angel:

Illusionist
May 17th, 2010, 01:31 AM
Dear draw, please get that fat bitch away as possible from Jankovic.

lestat111
May 17th, 2010, 01:37 AM
Dear draw, please get that fat bitch away as possible from Jankovic.

wich one? sofia arvidsson ? :lol:

henin-serena would be great! :devil:

Randy H
May 17th, 2010, 01:49 AM
The "cakewalk" players at the slams always have a way of drawing each other :lol: :yeah:

Volcana
May 17th, 2010, 02:07 AM
After Stuttgart, I thought it impossible that Henin wouldn't be a top 16 seed. All that looked to require was the Madrid semis. And if she won Madrid, I had wondered if Roland Garros might do a complete departure from their normal stance and seed her #8. Now it looks like they can't even seed her #16, since winning Madrid actually moves Rezai to the #16 seed. They aren't going that to a Frenchwoman after a win like that going into the tournament.

OTOH, if Clijsters pulls out of RG, you could slip Henin into that #16 seed, as Rezai would move up to #15. I wonder what Wickmayer's father would have to say, given that she's currently the 17th seed.

Of course, this all assumes RG does something they never, ever do, which is change the women's seeds away from the rankings.

claypova
May 17th, 2010, 02:20 AM
i hpoe all the tough players are bunched in one group, while dementieva, sharapova, li and stosur have a cakewalk to the smies. :angel:

oleada
May 17th, 2010, 02:34 AM
Please JJ and Justine in separate halves!

Aaron.
May 17th, 2010, 02:58 AM
I hope Venus gets her usual bitches on her side of draw (Zvonareva, Schiavone, Schnyder, Peer, Wozniacki, Ivanovic)

:devil:

Chorophyll
May 17th, 2010, 03:01 AM
After Stuttgart, I thought it impossible that Henin wouldn't be a top 16 seed. All that looked to require was the Madrid semis. And if she won Madrid, I had wondered if Roland Garros might do a complete departure from their normal stance and seed her #8. Now it looks like they can't even seed her #16, since winning Madrid actually moves Rezai to the #16 seed. They aren't going that to a Frenchwoman after a win like that going into the tournament.

OTOH, if Clijsters pulls out of RG, you could slip Henin into that #16 seed, as Rezai would move up to #15. I wonder what Wickmayer's father would have to say, given that she's currently the 17th seed.

Of course, this all assumes RG does something they never, ever do, which is change the women's seeds away from the rankings.

Clijsters has already withdrawn from RG. You're so clueless.

V-MAC
May 17th, 2010, 03:05 AM
I think Vee's draw will go something like this;

1st round: Ana Ivanovic
2nd round: Polona Hercog
3rd round: Dominika Cibulkova
4th round: Aravane Rezai
QF: Maria Sharapova
S: Justine Henin
F: Serena Williams

New_balls_please
May 17th, 2010, 03:05 AM
I don't care about the draw as long as my beloved Arantxa Parra Santonja has a good run :drool:

Inger67
May 17th, 2010, 03:30 AM
I just don't want Venus to draw Henin.

Mikey.
May 17th, 2010, 03:42 AM
Henin to be as far away from my faves as possible. :happy:

goldenlox
May 17th, 2010, 03:48 AM
I want to see Dinara, Sveta and Lena start playing well again in Paris.
I dont think there will be a surprise winner. The last surprise was 2004 USO.
I think the winner will be someone who has been to an FO final before, and at least 1 other slam final. Just like Ana & Sveta the last 2 years. Experience matters at majors.
When Ana won she had been to 2 finals & did not play anyone who had been to any slam final before

SAISAI-GOAT
May 17th, 2010, 03:33 PM
who will draw the jackpot seed of K Bondarenko :spit:

Richie's
May 17th, 2010, 03:40 PM
Hope Daniela will get 3r: Safina & 4r: Kuznetsova

s_j
May 17th, 2010, 03:44 PM
I hope Maria is in Wozniacki's quarter and in Venus' half, with Radwanska as potential R4 opponent... Fingers crossed!

LANGAM
May 17th, 2010, 03:45 PM
I just hope Venus can finally win tournament.;)

Kipling
May 17th, 2010, 03:52 PM
I don't care who Aravane plays. I just want her to play her best and fight until the end.

I'd also like for Maria, Sorana, JJ, Ana, Jie, Flavia, Marion and Ajla to have good tournaments.

And I'd like for Tamira to vow never to miss RG again.

CoolDude7
May 17th, 2010, 03:58 PM
The WS wins doubles to hold all 4 slams and be 1&2 in doubles and singles first time ever in history.

In singles, I actually wouldn't mind if a new slam champion is born like JJ or Safina

Fantasy Hero
May 17th, 2010, 05:44 PM
hope Flavia to get a cakewalk so that she can waste it once again! :yeah:

Slampova
May 17th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Maria with Dani/Petrova as her 3R seed :shrug:

Stamp Paid
May 17th, 2010, 06:11 PM
3R: Kirilenko
4R: Rezai, to give her confidence and keep her on her feet
QF: Stosur

away from Juju :lol:

Mynarco
May 17th, 2010, 06:12 PM
I want to see JJ play 100% against every player, please, no more losing to the likes of Oudin, Cirstea and shvedova

Fantasy Hero
May 17th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Flavia's draw:
1st round Anna C. (sorry for her :hug:)
2nd round Tamarine (sorry for her too :awww:)
3rd round Wozniak (everyone here will be mad about that girl on 3rd at the FO, maybe her too)
4th round Particia Mayr (same as above, plus they will be all really pissed off :lol:)
QF Petrova (really i hope they can meet, their H2H is simply great :drool:)
SF Jie Zheng (she won't be able to explain her luck on drawing in the same part Wozzy, Aga, Sveta and Dinara):lol:
F Gisela Dulko (:drool: that's the only reason why they should play a GS final out of doubles)

:happy:

SAISAI-GOAT
May 19th, 2010, 05:26 PM
less than 48 hours to go now :scared:

anybody know if the Roland Garros website will offer the live draw online this year ???

IMPOSSIBLE
May 19th, 2010, 06:35 PM
I hope for.

J.Larsson vs. High seed/Cakewalk

S.Arvidsson vs. Cakewalk.