PDA

View Full Version : anapolis general tennis discussion thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 12:06 AM
venus played well but her serve desesrted her... she will need it bad against kim/stosur...

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 12:07 AM
awwww venus looks so happy to be in the semis... she needs to go into her wimbledon 2005 final mode now, of winning att all costs... with that mentality she might do it

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 12:08 AM
She lost to Henin in 2007 USO semis. ;)

Oh yeah! :lol: Totally forgot that.. my bad!

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 12:13 AM
venus played well but her serve desesrted her... she will need it bad against kim/stosur...

Yes... she made many DFs.. will need the serve to work better in the semis.

awwww venus looks so happy to be in the semis... she needs to go into her wimbledon 2005 final mode now, of winning att all costs... with that mentality she might do it

She needs the mentality and she needs to cut out the stupid Ues.. she hit many easy put aways out or at the net.

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 12:17 AM
Yes... she made many DFs.. will need the serve to work better in the semis.

She needs the mentality and she needs to cut out the stupid Ues.. she hit many easy put aways out or at the net.

yes i agree... also i wonder why she chose that tight skirt???? She has to pull it down at every point, it's ridiculous and uncomfortable... didn't she try her dresses beforehand:lol::help:

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 12:20 AM
yes i agree... also i wonder why she chose that tight skirt???? She has to pull it down at every point, it's ridiculous and uncomfortable... didn't she try her dresses beforehand:lol::help:

Go figure... :spit:

bruce goose
Sep 8th, 2010, 12:35 AM
Don't think I'm overestimating when I say that Kim(6-6 H2H,wins in last 4 matchups)offers Vee a tougher test than Sammy does.Stosur is 0-3 vs. Venus on HER best surface and Venus' weakest...clay...and she lost one other time for a composite 0-4 mark...none of them close.She wouldn't publicly say it,but no doubt Venus would rather face Sam

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 12:53 AM
Kim is already making UEs she didn't do against Ana.. :o

I hate when these players get all pumped up to play Ana then go all blah playing others.. :o

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 12:55 AM
Can Kim break the curse? Every player to beat Ana in a slam this year lost the next round.

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 12:57 AM
OMG Kim! Stop making ALL those UEs!!!

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 12:58 AM
I'm pissed.. Couldn't Kim make those UEs early on against Ana? No.. had to make those GOAT saves..

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:00 AM
9 Ues so far.. :o

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:00 AM
DF :o

bruce goose
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:02 AM
We really have plenty of bright,educated people in our country;it's NOT some illiterate coffee-bean plantation......Yet our commentators keep referring to this new fellow from Switzerland named "ROYER" Federer:rolleyes:.....C'mon guys!:( If George Bush can learn to speak Spanish smoothly,then YOU can DEFINITELY figure out how to pronounce a 'G'.Just bring your teeth slightly together;it's NOT that f--kin' hard:o

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:05 AM
13 UEs. She has as many UEs as the whole match against Ana now.. :o

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:20 AM
Kim wins the first set 6-4. 4 games in a row.. That pass on set point was sweet, but she isn't playing nearly as well as against Ana.. not surprising though..

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:22 AM
nice choke sam... from 2-4 to 6-4, of course she had to choke...

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:23 AM
13 UEs. She has as many UEs as the whole match against Ana now.. :o

well it's also more games already played:p

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:25 AM
well it's also more games already played:p

That was after 5 games played. Kim played 15 games against Ana. ;)

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:26 AM
And Kim has the second set let down.. broken in the first game. Really.. :o

18 Ues after 11 games. :o

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:30 AM
don't worry she's breaking back... no way she's losing this match

ooops sorry she's serving

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:30 AM
OMG That swinging volley! :help:

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:31 AM
don't worry she's breaking back... no way she's losing this match

Who knows!

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:31 AM
omg is kim choking too?

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:38 AM
23 UEs... just missed 2 BPs with botched second serve returns.. :o

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:39 AM
horrible game... so many up and downs from kim

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:45 AM
horrible game... so many up and downs from kim

Kim is not playing well.. :o

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:48 AM
only 1 hour of play... rallies are short, many errors

Davodus
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:49 AM
This match :lol: On the plus side I got to sleep in until 11, so thanks to Querrey and Wawrinka :p

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:49 AM
Kim is not playing well.. :o

but it's enough... stosur is awful now...

bruce goose
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:52 AM
Kim is not playing well.. :oYou might disagree but,in the back of her mind,Kim has to be confident that she can win this match w/o playing well...that Stosur will find a way to lose if Kim just stays close....Ana was more of an unknown quantity;if she'd been on her game,she could've really hurt Kim so Jada's mommy had to focus more for that match

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:53 AM
omg dfs galore... couldn't she play this crap against ana?

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:55 AM
pathetic match

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:55 AM
Kim is going to lose this.. this is just just like her QF against Zvonareva at Wimbledon.

Just made 2 DFs and 2 UEs to lose this game. Sam to serve for the second set.

29 UEs for Kim. :o

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:56 AM
omg dfs galore... couldn't she play this crap against ana?

I hate when these players get all focused and pumped up against Ana, then suck against the next opponent.. it pisses me off!!

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 01:59 AM
no because stosur is worse... but venus has a chance

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:00 AM
You might disagree but,in the back of her mind,Kim has to be confident that she can win this match w/o playing well...that Stosur will find a way to lose if Kim just stays close....Ana was more of an unknown quantity;if she'd been on her game,she could've really hurt Kim so Jada's mommy had to focus more for that match

Actually, Kim is the one finding ways to lose this match.. :o

Davodus
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:00 AM
I'm starting to get very annoyed with Kim and her serve :o Just get the ball in woman!

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:04 AM
omg so many dfs... crazy...

bruce goose
Actually, Kim is the one finding ways to lose this match.. :oIs she??Every time she 'finds a way to lose',Sam finds a way to return the favor:lol:;seeing such generosity can make you subtly overconfident when you're playing someone who's never beaten you

gaviotabr
I'm SO pissed at Kim right now.. you have no idea. She broke back to do this in the next game? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gaviotabr
32 Ues!!!!

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:06 AM
WHAT is Kim doing?

Watch her lose the third set 6-1. :o

Davodus
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:07 AM
:rolleyes: Kim

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:08 AM
I'm SO pissed.. I'll never root for Kim EVER again.

She goes out there to kill Ana.. then shows up in idiotic mode against Stosur. :o

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:09 AM
honestly this is pathetic... who knows what goes on in her mind when her shots break down like that? she can't put the ball in to save her life and serve... stosur is also playing bad but at least is putting the ball in play...

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:10 AM
I'm SO pissed.. I'll never root for Kim EVER again.

She goes out there to kill Ana.. then shows up in idiotic mode against Stosur. :o

:lol: maybe you jinxed her... or i did:tape::lol:

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:11 AM
:mad:

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:12 AM
:lol: maybe you jinxed her... or i did:tape::lol:

I'm SO angry at her, I want her to lose now.. go lose Kim, lose!!!!!

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:13 AM
35 UEs. :o

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:14 AM
omg horrid... she is brainless out there... maybe she is sick?

Davodus
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:17 AM
I'm so hacked off with this match, really pissing me right off :o

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:18 AM
but don't worry chokosur is always there to help lol

Davodus
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:21 AM
Kim is playing disgusting tennis now. So hopeless.

gaviotabr
Wozniacki should really win this title. She is the only one who is not stupid in this draw. :o:mad:

spiritedenergy
df again... maybe it's the wind... also venus dfed a lot

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:22 AM
That point should not have been replayed. It was a late call, and Stosur's ball was already at the net when the call was made.

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:22 AM
df again... maybe it's the wind... also venus dfed a lot

It was a lot worse sunday..

bruce goose
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:23 AM
omg horrid... she is brainless out there... maybe she is sick?Maybe Jada had diaper rash and cried all night,keeping Kim from getting any sleep.....It's so uncharacteristic of her modern self to play like this:confused:

Davodus
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:23 AM
That point should not have been replayed. It was a late call, and Stosur's ball was already at the net when the call was made.

I said the same thing, the call was so late Stosur's ball was already bouncing the 2nd time after hitting the net, no way should it have been replayed.

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:24 AM
i reckon either of them will lose the final against wozniacki, they are chokers... only venus can win. go venus!

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:25 AM
I said the same thing, the call was so late Stosur's ball was already bouncing the 2nd time after hitting the net, no way should it have been replayed.

Definitely.. Umpire really screwed it up there.

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:27 AM
OMG this is horrid.

Painful..

bruce goose
Well,Izzy,she won't lose the 3rd set 6-1,at least;).....to be continued...

Davodus
Hideous errors from Kim. Absolute horrible shots all over the court.

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:28 AM
I'm so pissed right now.. why why why do people play like GOAT against Ana and then go on to play club level? This is some horrid horrid stuff from both, especially Kim. Ugly ass tennis.

bruce goose
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:28 AM
Well,Izzy,she won't lose the 3rd set 6-1,at least;).....to be continued......but 6-2 is alive and well:lol:

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:30 AM
Definitely.. Umpire really screwed it up there.

ok but her reaction is to df right after? Ana probably would have done the same:lol::tape: but real champions no... based on talent kim should have 10 slams, but now i can see why she doesn't...

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:30 AM
43 UEs from Kim. :o

Davodus
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:34 AM
I'm so pissed right now.. why why why do people play like GOAT against Ana and then go on to play club level? This is some horrid horrid stuff from both, especially Kim. Ugly ass tennis.

This always happens to my faves actually, that someone plays their absolute best tennis to beat them then sucks. I mean my faves often help people who are in huge slump come out of it for a good win...case in point was Safarova losing to Paszek after being 6-2 4-1 up this USO. If I didn't like Kim as much as I do, I'd be brandishing my swords right now :p

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:34 AM
is she back into herself?

Polikarpov
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:36 AM
Why couldn't have Kim played like this against Anci? :sobbing:

bruce goose
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:38 AM
Sam seems like a decent,likable gal,but she better not dare say anything about 'bad breaks' if she loses this match.After escaping Elena when E.D. missed an open court on MP,she's catching Kim on one of her worst Slam performances ever....If she can't win THIS match then,well....You wonder if she could ever even pull off a belated,Fran-like title

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:39 AM
nice choke chokosur... really awful match

bruce goose
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:40 AM
I'm gonna stick with the Jada Diaper Rash Theory unless Kim gives us a more plausible explanation afterwards:p

Davodus
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:41 AM
Well MUCH better at the end from Kim...the last 4 games was finally tightened up with minimal errors and good serving.

EDIT: The REST of the match, however :tape:

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:42 AM
Kim won.. but boy was this a crap performance!!!

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:43 AM
she won:tape::lol: it's like she has some inner thing coming out of the blue and then going away... maybe the wind...

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:48 AM
i don't want to jinx but venus has a BIG chance... i think she knows it, she looked hungry despite her errors, while kim looked like she didn't want to be out there... wozniacki is probably laughing all the way to the bank lol

Davodus
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:50 AM
i don't want to jinx but venus has a BIG chance... i think she knows it, she looked angry despite her errors, while kim looked like she didn't want to be out there... wozniacki is probably laughing all the way to the bank lol

Wozniacki is probably the favourite now, but Venus and Kim could both easily thrash her and hit her off the court if they actually play well, so I dunno what will happen...grand slam finals are very different things. Maybe she'll lose to Cibulkova :p

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:56 AM
i don't want to jinx but venus has a BIG chance... i think she knows it, she looked hungry despite her errors, while kim looked like she didn't want to be out there... wozniacki is probably laughing all the way to the bank lol

I actually see Venus winning the semis then going into UEs mode against Caro. :o

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:58 AM
Did anyone see MP on the Ferrer x Verdasco match? Amazing shot by Verdasco.

Fought all the way from 2 sets down.. and a break down in the fith. AND *4-1 down in the tie break, this I saw, with some amazing shot making. :worship:

This is fighting.. I wish Ana could always fight for matches like this.. :sobbing:

bruce goose
Sep 8th, 2010, 02:59 AM
she won:tape::lol: it's like she has some inner thing coming out of the blue and then going away... maybe the wind...I think you're dismissing the Jada Diaper Rash Theory too quickly;)

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 03:02 AM
I think you're dismissing the Jada Diaper Rash Theory too quickly;)

maybe:lol:

she surely has more to think about being a mother, but she has a nanny and millions... i doubt is that...

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 03:03 AM
Did anyone see MP on the Ferrer x Verdasco match? Amazing shot by Verdasco.

Fought all the way from 2 sets down.. and a break down in the fith. AND *4-1 down in the tie break, this I saw, with some amazing shot making. :worship:

This is fighting.. I wish Ana could always fight for matches like this.. :sobbing:

did he win?

ana should have married him:lol:

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 03:08 AM
did he win?

ana should have married him:lol:

He won.

No.. Ana should stay single for a while.. :lol: She plays better tennis with her heart on court. :lol: She will have plenty of time for this later on.

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 03:12 AM
He won.

No.. Ana should stay single for a while.. :lol: She plays better tennis with her heart on court. :lol: She will have plenty of time for this later on.

yes... actually he improved so much after he dated ana and ana regressed...

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 03:15 AM
yes... actually he improved so much after he dated ana and ana regressed...

He got all her energy and mentality.. :spit::sobbing:

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 03:22 AM
He got all her energy and mentality.. :spit::sobbing:

yes... i didn't want to mention it but it looks like a macumba to me:lol::help:

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 03:29 AM
yes... i didn't want to mention it but it looks like a macumba to me:lol::help:

:spit:

Who knows!

:sobbing:

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 03:37 AM
:spit:

Who knows!

maybe JJ did it:lol:

But no it's not that, she was immature and she is just growing up and changing...

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 03:40 AM
maybe JJ did it:lol:

But no it's not that, she was immature and she is just growing up and changing...

Sure.. I was joking.. :lol:

Ana was just not ready, and got lost in herself.

Davodus
Sep 8th, 2010, 03:43 AM
What on earth is a macumba :lol:

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 03:47 AM

ask izzy... she can school you on that:lol: actually after she told me she put the bug on me to check... but i think it's very rare to find people who do those things nowadays, and it's better to leave it at that...:lol:

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 03:51 AM

Something I'm totally terrified off.. :lol: It's like a spell from old african religions, which someone puts in someone else.

ask izzy... she can school you on that:lol: actually after she told me she put the bug on me to check... but i think it's very rare to find people who do those things nowadays, and it's better to leave it at that...:lol:

You should come here... or better.. to Salvador, Bahia.. There are plenty of people who do it. :scared:

Or you could go to this internet website: edit Really.. it says it teaches macumba.. :scared:

Davodus
Sep 8th, 2010, 03:52 AM
So I can learn how to do one? :D :p

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 03:53 AM
Something I'm totally terrified off.. :lol: It's like a spell from old african religions, which someone puts in someone else.

You should come here... or better.. to Salvador, Bahia.. There are plenty of people who do it. :scared:

Or you could go to this internet website: edit Really.. it says it teaches macumba.. :scared:

OMG, reading this site! :scared: I think I'm going to have nightmares!! :sobbing:

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 03:55 AM
It says there are 43094 users of the web who have done an evil macumba.. :scared:

God, why are there so many mean people in the world? :sobbing:

Davodus
Sep 8th, 2010, 04:00 AM
That makes me laugh :lol: Do you think someone has done a macumba on you? Maybe that made you become an Ana fan and have to go through the slump hell :p

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 04:02 AM
That makes me laugh :lol: Do you think someone has done a macumba on you? Maybe that made you become an Ana fan and have to go through the slump hell :p

:sobbing: I'm getting more scared, I'm telling you... :sobbing:

I hope nobody did this on me, but my mom told me someone once did it on my dad, and plenty went wrong for him until it was undone. :sobbing: Since my mom told me that, I've been completely terrified of it.

Davodus
Sep 8th, 2010, 04:12 AM
:sobbing: I'm getting more scared, I'm telling you... :sobbing:

I hope nobody did this on me, but my mom told me someone once did it on my dad, and plenty went wrong for him until it was undone. :sobbing: Since my mom told me that, I've been completely terrified of it.

:lol: Well I'll do it on someone if I can learn and tell you if it works :devil: But I don't think I could be bothered to do it :lol: I mean, it seems pretty spiteful to do it, whatever the case...I've been reading about them :p

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 04:13 AM
omg that site... but it's in portuguese i can't read... but do they do this macumbas to other people online? It's very scary indeed just only mentioning it...

Davodus for us "latin" people superstition is very important lol... you might be surprised about what we believe and what we avoid... i.e. italians avoid wearing violet, especially in the showbusiness...

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 04:16 AM
:lol: Well I'll do it on someone if I can learn and tell you if it works :devil: But I don't think I could be bothered to do it :lol: I mean, it seems pretty spiteful to do it, whatever the case...I've been reading about them :p

:sobbing: Close the site.. :sobbing:

omg that site... but it's in portuguese i can't read... but do they do this macumbas to other people online? It's very scary indeed just only mentioning it...

Davodus for us "latin" people superstition is very important lol... you might be surprised about what we believe and what we avoid... i.e. italians avoid wearing violet, especially in the showbusiness...

It seems so.. they do it online... I'm so scared.. :sobbing: There are so many mean people.. :help:

Davodus
Sep 8th, 2010, 04:17 AM

:lol: wow, I mean here superstitions and stuff are not very big, we dont have anything like that which is why I never heard of Macumba before. Totally new to me :lol:

:p soon

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 04:18 AM

It seems so.. they do it online... I'm so scared.. :sobbing: There are so many mean people.. :help:

OMG!:tape::help: Then someone in this site might have done something who knows, there so many mean people in tennisforum as well...:lol::tape:

but usually for a spell they need a body part of the victim, so i don't think online it would ever work... Also i think the victim has to believe it, if they don't i think it can't work...

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 04:24 AM
OMG!:tape::help: Then someone in this site might have done something who knows, there so many mean people in tennisforum as well...:lol::tape:

but usually for a spell they need a body part of the victim, so i don't think online it would ever work... Also i think the victim has to believe it, if they don't i think it can't work...

No body parts needed for Macumbas.. :lol:

And people most of the time have no idea there is a macumba on them, let alone believe it.. :scared:

But yeah.. there are so many mean people in the world.. and they seem even more concentrated on internet, like here on tennisforum. :scared:

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 04:28 AM

And people most of the time have no idea there is a macumba on them, let alone believe it.. :scared:

But yeah.. there are so many mean people in the world.. and they seem even more concentrated on internet, like here on tennisforum. :scared:

omg you are scaring me:lol::tape:

Now i need to go and check for myself... but where? if only for the fact that a while ago i had 5 fillings done in 1 day while my teeth have been pretty ok until that moment... :tape::help:

on a related note... do you guys believe in demonic possession? i came to know a former classmate of mine in high school was possessed (or so the believed) and started talking awful things and languages... i don't know now what happened to her...

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 04:33 AM
omg you are scaring me:lol::tape:

Now i need to go and check for myself... but where? if only for the fact that a while ago i had 5 fillings done in 1 day while my teeth have been pretty ok until that moment... :tape::help:

on a related note... do you guys believe in demonic possession? i came to know a former classmate of mine in high school was possessed (or so the believed) and started talking awful things and languages... i don't know now what happened to her...

OMG!!! I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight.. I'm totally terrified of everything now.. :sobbing:

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 04:36 AM
OMG!!! I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight.. I'm totally terrified of everything now.. :sobbing:

:lol: are you joking or are you serious?:spit:

but don't worry i think it's very rare if even it has to be believed... but i was shocked when i came to know that, i don't know what to think of it... she's always been kind of double faced, not really sincere person, but overall she was nice. i remember she used to befriend me just to obtain help in school:tape::lol: but maybe she just had a nervous breakdown, who knows... people can be ignorant

bruce goose
Sep 8th, 2010, 04:40 AM

But yeah.. there are so many mean people in the world.. and they seem even more concentrated on internet, like here on tennisforum. :scared:Izzy,isn't there a miscellaneous chat thread called 'Ana's Little Posse' for crap like this?:lol:....I mean,technically speaking,this is a TENNIS chat thread....

If you'd like some re-assurance,though,you can't find ANY examples in the Bible where believers were possessed by demons...based on the simple premise that the Lord is stronger than the devil....There are plenty of examples where black arts practioners have had their misdeeds turn against them....Balaam from the Old Testament stands out and,in the modern world,places such as New Orleans and Haiti--where occult practice is common--suffer all manner of afflictions.....You could even surmise that it was a sort of Divine justice....You could worry for friends or acquaintances who were vulnerable but,in YOUR case:angel:,I seriously doubt the good Lord would abandon you unless you decided to be a nasty girl by channeling your 'inner Kate Hudson':lol:.......:hug:

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 04:45 AM
:lol: are you joking or are you serious?:spit:

but don't worry i think it's very rare if even it has to be believed... but i was shocked when i came to know that, i don't know what to think of it... she's always been kind of double faced, not really sincere person, but overall she was nice. i remember she used to befriend me just to obtain help in school:tape::lol: but maybe she just had a nervous breakdown, who knows... people can be ignorant

I don't know.. Really.. who knows.. strange things happen. I'm usually scared of those "out of this world" stuff. :scared:

Izzy,isn't there a miscellaneous chat thread called 'Ana's Little Posse' for crap like this?:lol:....I mean,technically speaking,this is a TENNIS chat thread....

If you'd like some re-assurance,though,you can't find ANY examples in the Bible where believers were possessed by demons...based on the simple premise that the Lord is stronger than the devil....There are plenty of examples where black arts practioners have had their misdeeds turn against them....Balaam from the Old Testament stands out and,in the modern world,places such as New Orleans and Haiti--where occult practice is common--suffer all manner of afflictions.....You could even surmise that it was a sort of Divine justice....You could worry for friends or acquaintances who were vulnerable but,in YOUR case:angel:,I seriously doubt the good Lord would abandon you unless you decided to be a nasty girl by channeling your 'inner Kate Hudson':lol:.......:hug:

:lol: I'm calmer now.. :lol: And one thing is for sure, I hope I never get compared to Kate Hudson in my life! :lol:

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 04:46 AM
Okay.. I'm off to bed.. almost 2 am already.. see you guys tomorrow!

:kiss:

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 04:48 AM
yes me too... i have lighted a candle... you never know!:lol::wavey:

bruce goose
Sep 8th, 2010, 04:49 AM
:lol: I'm calmer now.. :lol: And one thing is for sure, I hope I never get compared to Kate Hudson in my life! :lol:Was just joking with the Hudson comment;however,you ARE lovely and charming,so folks MIGHT compare you to a Latina version of Caro:p....How do you say 'Gorgeous Pusher' in Portuguese??:lol:

Lord Choc Ice
Sep 8th, 2010, 06:13 AM
Wow, what a fighter my Nando is. :worship:

Davodus
Sep 8th, 2010, 06:20 AM
Okay.. I'm off to bed.. almost 2 am already.. see you guys tomorrow!

:kiss:

I put a macumba on you :devil: No, I'm totally joking, don't flip :lol:

The 2nd Law
Sep 8th, 2010, 08:31 AM

:lol:

I lurked through that whole Macumba convo :happy: I actually kinda believe in them too, but obviously not as much as Izzy and Luca :p

Davodus
Sep 8th, 2010, 09:49 AM

I lurked through that whole Macumba convo :happy: I actually kinda believe in them too, but obviously not as much as Izzy and Luca :p

How am I the only one who had never heard about them before? :lol:

Dexter
Sep 8th, 2010, 09:51 AM
How am I the only one who had never heard about them before? :lol:no, you're not. :tape:

The 2nd Law
Sep 8th, 2010, 12:02 PM
How am I the only one who had never heard about them before? :lol:

Oh I've never heard of them but I've heard of the concept.

bruce goose
Sep 8th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Damn!!You kids sure get sidetracked easily:lol:....Just curious if anyone's interested in tennis(since there IS a miscellaneous chat thread for that other crap);): Vera Z. has now put together back-to-back good Slams...which used to be unheard of from her.She's beaten Caro twice before;would she be capable of winning her first Slam vs. Kim or Venus in the Final???

bruce goose
Sep 8th, 2010, 04:53 PM
Going back to that topic that was mentioned in the other thread....Yes,Dani made some dumb comments at AO 2008,likely out of bitterness...but wasn't that sort of out-of-character for her?Isn't Dani generally viewed as one of the sweet gals on Tour?I ask this b/c I know a couple people who've met her and spoken with her at length,and they described her as a VERY pleasant lady.If I'm wrong on this,then feel free to correct me,but I'd thought that she was considered to be a rather nice individual.....those AO comments aside

spiritedenergy
Sep 8th, 2010, 05:00 PM

:happy:wait until izzy comes here and read that:lol:

but yes let's stop talking about these topics, it doesn't bring any good anyways...

About Hantuchova, she was very pissed after that AO SF... but the way she choked was bad. Still i understand her because ana's squeaking shoes were very annoying during the service:tape::lol: It might have been the soles, who knows... I know she didn't do it much during the final, maybe she started controlling it and that affected her game also... that's something i would like to ask ana actually.

bruce goose
Sep 8th, 2010, 05:05 PM
About Hantuchova, she was very pissed after that AO SF... but the way she choked was bad. Still i understand her because ana's squeaking shoes were very annoying during the service:tape::lol: It might have been the soles, who knows... I know she didn't do it much during the final, maybe she started controlling it and that affected her game also... that's something i would like to ask ana actually.As for my question,though,isn't Dani generally perceived as a sweet gal??

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Going back to that topic that was mentioned in the other thread....Yes,Dani made some dumb comments at AO 2008,likely out of bitterness...but wasn't that sort of out-of-character for her?Isn't Dani generally viewed as one of the sweet gals on Tour?I ask this b/c I know a couple people who've met her and spoken with her at length,and they described her as a VERY pleasant lady.If I'm wrong on this,then feel free to correct me,but I'd thought that she was considered to be a rather nice individual.....those AO comments aside

No.. I don't think Dani is in the list for sweetest girls on tour, though I'm sure she is a perfectly nice girl.

Davodus
Sep 8th, 2010, 05:16 PM

but yes let's stop talking about these topics, it doesn't bring any good anyways...

About Hantuchova, she was very pissed after that AO SF... but the way she choked was bad. Still i understand her because ana's squeaking shoes were very annoying during the service:tape::lol: It might have been the soles, who knows... I know she didn't do it much during the final, maybe she started controlling it and that affected her game also... that's something i would like to ask ana actually.

:lol: :angel:

I have played a lot on the plexicushion surface, including when it was a brand new surface, and it was just so squeaky, I mean I'd take the smallest step and my shoe would squeak...they were just sticking non stop and even squeaking when I served. Also if you listen to other peoples shoes that year, they were all squeaking, especially adidas...I like Daniela, I have for years, but I was so pissed at her attitude after that match. She was just looking for any excuse other than her choking, and that's all she did.

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2010, 05:17 PM

Oh Come on Luca! Really?

If it weren't for Hantuchova complaining about it, nobody wouldn't even have noticed the squeak. It was the shoe... every adidas player made that noice.. And Ana made the noise while moving her feet in every single match. Not only during the serve, but everytime she made the little steps.

Ana is so self concious though, that when people criticize the fistpumps to her she tries to contain it, and the same with the shoes. She tried to contain it, and moved less, which definitely hampered performance. Not only because she was moving her feet less, but also because she was focused on containing a natural movement, and thus couldn't entirely focus on the match. I wish Ana would just relax and do whatever she has to do to play her best.

bruce goose
Sep 8th, 2010, 05:27 PM
No.. I don't think Dani is in the list for sweetest girls on tour, though I'm sure she is a perfectly nice girl.Well,maybe it's just horny male fans who have perpetuated that reputation....If an attractive gal simply smiles,lots of guys will refer to her as a 'nice girl'...no matter how bitchy she might actually be

bruce goose
Sep 8th, 2010, 05:35 PM
Good news for all of us: Huber and Petrova won their match to advance to the Doubles semis.While that's unfortunate for the gritty,likable Raymond who lost that match,the upside is that we won't have to deal with her insufferable partner,the phony blowhard Rennae Stubbs.If she won another Slam Doubles crown,she'd jump in front of the camera or hog the microphone so much more than she does now.....As long as she doesn't win major tournaments,she'll be irrelevant since Dubs gets a lot less attention than Singles does...and that means that we'll see/hear from her only rarely...the less,the better:yeah:

jelenacg
Sep 8th, 2010, 05:41 PM
First of all about squeaking shoes...Dani should go and watch some basketball game. Players shoes squeak all the time :shrug: It`s pretty normal ,with all the sweat,heat surface ...Tennis fans ,players are very spoiled imo. :rolleyes:
And she doesn`t seem sweet to me at all,i think she is a bitter person ,not a bad one just bitter.And i don`t say this only bc of that AO match,i`ve seen her in other matches when she loses ,she always has bitter face .But i could be wrong ...

Now what in God`s name is macumba :confused: Is that like when you `through` a spell on someone ,like wish them something mean ,and you go to some witch to do it for you .Bc we have those :lol::lol: yeah i don`t believe in that :lol: How can you believe in something like that

bruce goose
Sep 8th, 2010, 06:15 PM
Vera is beating Kanepi right now but it's still very much in doubt....Li'l Bepa can push pretty well sometimes herself and she might have the patience to trade with Caro in long rallies....Of Caro's 2 wins vs. Vera,one came at YEC when Bepa was nicked up a bit...and the other just happened in Montreal,in the final,when they both played 2 matches that day....I'd say those circumstances favored Caro somewhat....I can see Vera giving Caro her toughest test so far,given how poorly Masha played

bruce goose
Sep 8th, 2010, 07:47 PM
So Vera it is....She's 2-0 H2H vs. Domi,btw.If Vera beats Caro,I don't think that'll qualify as a 'major' upset...a bit of a surprise,maybe,but hardly inconceivable.Am I the only one who expects a tough test for Caro??....Assuming she gets by Domi,of course...which even Domi probably assumes:lol:

gaviotabr
Sep 9th, 2010, 12:24 AM
I was searching Ivanovic on twitter and came across this: :spit:

nacho_diaz

A Verdasco le dicen que con quien se queda si con Ana Ivanovic o Dafne Fernández...y dice que con Dafne xD #amosnomejodas about 1 hour ago via Echofon

http://twitter.com/nacho_diaz

It seems Ana really did break Verdasco's heart big time.. :lol::spit:

Curtos07
Sep 9th, 2010, 12:34 AM

What does that mean?

gaviotabr
Sep 9th, 2010, 12:47 AM
What does that mean?

It seems Verdasco was interviewed on a spanish radio show, and at the end of it, he was asked who would he choose, Ana or Dafne Fernandez (spanish actress who was his girlfriend in 2005/6). And he said Dafne. Then the person who wrote the tweet mocks his choice, saying it just can't be. :lol:

Curtos07
Sep 9th, 2010, 12:50 AM
It seems Verdasco was interviewed on a spanish radio show, and at the end of it, he was asked who would he choose, Ana or Dafne Fernandez (spanish actress who was his girlfriend in 2005/6). And he said Dafne. Then the person who wrote the tweet mocks his choice, saying it just can't be. :lol:

I am surprised they would even ask him that. :lol:

gaviotabr
Sep 9th, 2010, 12:57 AM

Spanish shows are never embarrassed to ask those kind of questions.. :spit:

The 2nd Law
Sep 9th, 2010, 01:00 AM
First of all about squeaking shoes...Dani should go and watch some basketball game. Players shoes squeak all the time :shrug: It`s pretty normal ,with all the sweat,heat surface ...Tennis fans ,players are very spoiled imo. :rolleyes:
And she doesn`t seem sweet to me at all,i think she is a bitter person ,not a bad one just bitter.And i don`t say this only bc of that AO match,i`ve seen her in other matches when she loses ,she always has bitter face .But i could be wrong ...

Now what in God`s name is macumba :confused: Is that like when you `through` a spell on someone ,like wish them something mean ,and you go to some witch to do it for you .Bc we have those :lol::lol: yeah i don`t believe in that :lol: How can you believe in something like that

Totally agree. I don't see where you concluded that Dani is sweet Bruce, I never see her smiling :lol:

Lord Choc Ice
Sep 9th, 2010, 01:13 AM

Ana did break Nando's heart. It was mean. :( I don't like her for that. :mad:

bruce goose
Sep 9th, 2010, 03:13 AM
Totally agree. I don't see where you concluded that Dani is sweet Bruce, I never see her smiling :lol:Like I said,I know a guy who met Dani once...of course he IS a fairly horny guy so that may have played a factor;)

jelenacg
Sep 9th, 2010, 08:41 AM
Maybe he had a longer relationship with that other girl so that`s why he picked her

I`m more surprised he would actually answer that kind of stupid question
Once again he is chatty :o

Davodus
Sep 9th, 2010, 09:59 AM
Yeah I think it's really inappropriate to answer that...stupid question to even ask :o

gaviotabr
Sep 9th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Yonex has just announced a multi year deal with Martina Hingis. I guess she really is going to come back on tour, at least for doubles.

What caught my atention, though, is that she will use the same racquet Ana uses. I find it funny, because they couldn't have more different games.. and it's strange to think the same racquet can suit both games.

gaviotabr
Sep 9th, 2010, 05:23 PM
By the way, is Ana's web totally messed up or is it my computer?

bruce goose
Sep 9th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Yonex has just announced a multi year deal with Martina Hingis. I guess she really is going to come back on tour, at least for doubles.

What caught my atention, though, is that she will use the same racquet Ana uses. I find it funny, because they couldn't have more different games.. and it's strange to think the same racquet can suit both games.Jonnyroyale is probably smoking a joint somewhere--perhaps one of our famous Mexican export herbs--to celebrate both Hingis' comeback and also Li'l Bepa's semifinal berth.

Agree with you that it seems odd for Martina and Ana to be using the same racquet given the vast difference in style of play.....Would really like your input on that PM question,btw:angel:

bruce goose
Sep 9th, 2010, 07:30 PM
....And while you're at it,although MM events rack up points for Bali,too,how many YEC points does a player earn for winning an International-level title such as Quebec City??

gaviotabr
Sep 9th, 2010, 07:39 PM
....And while you're at it,although MM events rack up points for Bali,too,how many YEC points does a player earn for winning an International-level title such as Quebec City??

I'm a bit puzzled by your question.. tournament points are the same for YEC and Bali. The difference is who qualify for either. For the YEC, the top 8 players qualify, while for Bali the top 6 players that don't qualify for the YEC and have won an international tournament.

Any international tournament is worth 280 points for the winner.

Curtos07
Sep 9th, 2010, 07:39 PM
By the way, is Ana's web totally messed up or is it my computer?

It's totally messed up. Been so since yesterday. It's getting pretty annoying.

I miss Ana's old site BTW. It was so much better.

gaviotabr
Sep 9th, 2010, 07:42 PM
It's totally messed up. Been so since yesterday. It's getting pretty annoying.

I miss Ana's old site BTW. It was so much better.

Thanks for the reply Curtis.. I'm relieved it's not my computer.. :lol:

I also miss the old web, not only it worked better, but I find this one extremely cheesy with the design and pics.

Curtos07
Sep 9th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Thanks for the reply Curtis.. I'm relieved it's not my computer.. :lol:

I also miss the old web, not only it worked better, but I find this one extremely cheesy with the design and pics.

The home page is awful. I don't even know where to begin with that flower background and the pics of Ana aren't the best pics of her. That's for sure. :o

jelenacg
Sep 9th, 2010, 07:53 PM
I can`t stand that pic with disco ball :o
I have nothing in that latest news section :lol:

gaviotabr
Sep 9th, 2010, 07:57 PM
The home page is awful. I don't even know where to begin with that flower background and the pics of Ana aren't the best pics of her. That's for sure. :o

Everything makes Ana look like the new pop star from the 80s. :tape:

I can`t stand that pic with disco ball :o
I have nothing in that latest news section :lol:

Oh.. the disco ball pic.. award winning for sure.. :spit:

Why in the world they choose those pics? Do they find it flattering? Cool? Because it's neither.

bruce goose
Sep 9th, 2010, 08:09 PM
I'm a bit puzzled by your question.. tournament points are the same for YEC and Bali. The difference is who qualify for either. For the YEC, the top 8 players qualify, while for Bali the top 6 players that don't qualify for the YEC and have won an international tournament.

Any international tournament is worth 280 points for the winner.Yes,I worded my question poorly...I knew that the points would be the same,only I didn't know how many...but thank you for answering anyway:hatoff:....I'm sure that PM reply will come one day soon when you're not too busy sweet-talking C.Z.:p.....I should've helped you out earlier with your question about your PC/Ana's webpage---sorry:o....Maybe it's b/c I know what a jack-leg operation Versi runs with regard to Ana's official page;I've been there once in approx. the last 2 years:lol:

jelenacg
Sep 9th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Everything makes Ana look like the new pop star from the 80s. :tape:.
Yeah we talked about this :lol:
:singer:pop star :singer:

Why in the world they choose those pics? Do they find it flattering? Cool? Because it's neither.

I wonder who picked those pics bc i know Ana didn`t .And that someone has a bad taste :o

Lord Choc Ice
Sep 10th, 2010, 01:35 AM
Nando fucking kills me. :sad:

spiritedenergy
Sep 10th, 2010, 03:13 AM
Everything makes Ana look like the new pop star from the 80s. :tape:

Oh.. the disco ball pic.. award winning for sure.. :spit:

i like the pics, very rihanna style:happy:

not but really, they are trying to sell her so hard... but the pics are cute... as long as they don't use nude ones or bikini photoshoots :lol:

Lord Choc Ice
Sep 10th, 2010, 03:21 AM
Nando's out and I just vomit and Soderling's out. What do you do when your favourite player loose help me, and why did Nando lost 5-7 after he was 3-1, why? And how Jose leave his son by this way, how? Why you don't remember what he did for you? Shame on you. And Nando, don't know what to say. You were making a lot of errors, all in the wrong time. Please people, what shall I do? I may kill myself.

bruce goose
Sep 10th, 2010, 03:25 AM
Flipped over from Vikings-Saints for a couple seconds to catch Gilbert's post-match interview with Nadal....He's still not very fluid in English,and he got confused when Gilbert mentioned a 360...but,considering how monkey-level he was previously,I suppose he's improved a lot:angel:....I'm sure he doesn't like the U.S. very much,and I can't blame him for THAT;however,if he kisses up to the fans a little bit...and lies by saying how great they are and how much he loves their country...then he may even become like Novak...a rare foreigner who's somewhat popular there.They'll still never worship him NEARLY as much as they do in Europe,but he could be a sympathetic figure since he's struggled so terribly at the USO in the past......If Rafa dominates him in the final,then Fed might just wanna retire since he'll be useless then...unless,God forbid,Rafa gets injured in a skydiving accident:eek:

spiritedenergy
Sep 10th, 2010, 03:25 AM
Nando's out and I just vomit and Soderling's out. What do you do when your favourite player loose help me, and why did Nando lost 5-7 after he was 3-1, why? And how Jose leave his son by this way, how? Why you don't remember what he did for you? Shame on you. And Nando, don't know what to say. You were making a lot of errors, all in the wrong time. Please people, what shall I do? I may kill myself.

:happy: epic:lol: against whom did he play and how did he lose? QF is a great achievement for him though...

bruce goose
Sep 10th, 2010, 03:28 AM
Please people, what shall I do? I may kill myself.Aaron,people who threaten to kill themselves publicly usually don't...but don't even joke about that s--t....not even ANA:angel: is worth killing yourself over...and Nando??Well....I'll be nice by simply saying that he isn't worth it either

Lord Choc Ice
Sep 10th, 2010, 03:29 AM
:happy: epic:lol: against whom did he play and how did he lose? QF is a great achievement for him though...

Nadal. :o:lol: I shouldn't exect victory. But Nando was up a break, 3-1 like the post says, and then when he was up 4-3, still up a break, he made two DFs in a row to lose the game.

Then at 5-6, he played the most horrendous game ever. When down 0-15, he'd positioned himself for one of his volley smashes, and he framed it and it went into the stands. :o

I stopped watching partway through Set 2. It was too painful.

Lord Choc Ice
Sep 10th, 2010, 03:30 AM
Aaron,people who threaten to kill themselves publicly usually don't...but don't even joke about that s--t....not even ANA:angel: is worth killing yourself over...and Nando??Well....I'll be nice by simply saying that he isn't worth it either

lol don't worry Bruce, I was only copying a really old infamous post on the forum and changed the names a little bit. :p

http://www.tennisforum.com/archive/index.php/t-315030.html

spiritedenergy
Sep 10th, 2010, 03:34 AM
Nadal. :o:lol: I shouldn't exect victory. But Nando was up a break, 3-1 like the post says, and then when he was up 4-3, still up a break, he made two DFs in a row to lose the game.

Then at 5-6, he played the most horrendous game ever. When down 0-15, he'd positioned himself for one of his volley smashes, and he framed it and it went into the stands. :o

I stopped watching partway through Set 2. It was too painful.

:hug: it looks like he choked... but it was in the first at least... Nadal is so tough to play, i bet he's everyone's nightmare.

The 2nd Law
Sep 10th, 2010, 09:17 AM
I'm not sure I can handle yet another loss to Fatherer at the USO for Nole :o

jelenacg
Sep 10th, 2010, 10:50 AM
I'm not sure I can handle yet another loss to Fatherer at the USO for Nole :o

I don`t see him winning tbh and Federer is playing good
But this is impressive
"The Serbian third seed joined Roger Federer, Jimmy Connors, Ivan Lendl and John McEnroe as the only men to reach the US Open semi-finals four years in a row since the Open Era began in 1968"

And what`s up with the wind this year at US Open. :weirdo: Many matches were completely unwatchable bc of it

Davodus
Sep 10th, 2010, 10:53 AM
My commentators today said that when they designed AA stadium, they didn't consider wind at all...they thought about the sun, but not the wind, and because the stadium is so big, it just creates this swirling wind :o I mean, every year at the USO there are several days of bad wind affecting the matches...this year has been the worst for a while.

The 2nd Law
Sep 10th, 2010, 11:01 AM
I don`t see him winning tbh and Federer is playing good
But this is impressive
"The Serbian third seed joined Roger Federer, Jimmy Connors, Ivan Lendl and John McEnroe as the only men to reach the US Open semi-finals four years in a row since the Open Era began in 1968"

And what`s up with the wind this year at US Open. :weirdo: Many matches were completely unwatchable bc of it

So annoying that he got Fed's half for the last 3 years :weirdo: but yeah, Federer is basically the only guy to beat Nole in NY during this streak, pretty impressive!

The wind is just Hurricane Ana, making sure nobody forgets about her :)

The 2nd Law
Sep 10th, 2010, 11:15 AM
So annoying that he got Fed's half for the last 3 years :weirdo: but yeah, Federer is basically the only guy to beat Nole in NY during this streak, pretty impressive!

The wind is just Hurricane Ana, making sure nobody forgets about her :)

Just checked, Nole's two prior losses at the USO were both in the 3rd round, to Hewitt in 06 and Verdasco in 05. Hewitt was top ten, Nando was future top ten :p

Nole's USO record from 2005 - 2010*
1R: 6-0
2R: 6-0
3R: 4-2
4R: 4-0
Qtrs: 4-0!
Semis: 1-2* :o
Final: 0-1**

Lord Choc Ice
Sep 10th, 2010, 11:19 AM
I should watch Nole VS Federer I guess...but after Nando's loss USO is basically over for me. :o Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow morning. :lol:

Davodus
Sep 10th, 2010, 11:19 AM
It's tough to win semi's and finals when you always draw fed :lol: I think if he was against Nadal he's have more of a chance, but he still might beat Fed :shrug:

jelenacg
Sep 10th, 2010, 11:20 AM
My commentators today said that when they designed AA stadium, they didn't consider wind at all...they thought about the sun, but not the wind, and because the stadium is so big, it just creates this swirling wind :o I mean, every year at the USO there are several days of bad wind affecting the matches...this year has been the worst for a while.

I didn`t know that ,it makes sense
The problem is we are stuck with that stupid stadium :o Maybe they will find some solution ,roof or something

Davodus
Sep 10th, 2010, 11:35 AM
I didn`t know that ,it makes sense
The problem is we are stuck with that stupid stadium :o Maybe they will find some solution ,roof or something

I think it's too big for them to build a roof on it...the design I dunno if they could get a roof on it..they'd have to build up or something :shrug: It really isn't a great design for a tennis stadium I dont think.

jelenacg
Sep 10th, 2010, 11:53 AM
I think it's too big for them to build a roof on it...the design I dunno if they could get a roof on it..they'd have to build up or something :shrug: It really isn't a great design for a tennis stadium I dont think.

I agree it`s too big and i don`t like the design either
Men don`t have as much problems with the wind as women ,maybe bc of the power i don`t know.But it still affect the game .Novak and Monfils match was unwatchable bc of it
Novak has a great record at US open but still he would have to beat Fed and Rafa in 2 days .Yeah that`s not going to happen :lol:
And i`m interested in Fedal final at US Open :p

Davodus
Sep 10th, 2010, 12:07 PM
I agree it`s too big and i don`t like the design either
Men don`t have as much problems with the wind as women ,maybe bc of the power i don`t know.But it still affect the game .Novak and Monfils match was unwatchable bc of it
Novak has a great record at US open but still he would have to beat Fed and Rafa in 2 days .Yeah that`s not going to happen :lol:
And i`m interested in Fedal final at US Open :p

same, I wanna see if Fed really does mug up in matches with Nadal or if he can bring his best game and win...because on this surface he is clearly a better player IMO...but who knows, maybe Youzhny will shock us all :lol:

The 2nd Law
Sep 10th, 2010, 12:12 PM
same, I wanna see if Fed really does mug up in matches with Nadal or if he can bring his best game and win...because on this surface he is clearly a better player IMO...but who knows, maybe Youzhny will shock us all :lol:

Fedal final would be cool, but I'm very sick of the Fedal dominance of the ATP, so I'd prefer Rafole for the final please :angel:

Nolezhny final would just be weird :lol:

Davodus
Sep 10th, 2010, 12:24 PM
What about Fedzhny? Maybe Youzhderer :lol: I dunno how to name that :p but I think it would be the most boring, Fed would just smash him.

The 2nd Law
Sep 10th, 2010, 12:28 PM
What about Fedzhny? Maybe Youzhderer :lol: I dunno how to name that :p but I think it would be the most boring, Fed would just smash him.

Fedzhny :happy:

Indeed, this would be the most intolerable outcome. Now watch it happen :(

You going AO next year Dave? In 09 I was on hols in your part of the world so only got to go to one day, this year I was running my work while my boss was on hols so I also only went a couple of times but now I don't work there anymore and I don't have a holiday planned so I'm going to buy a 5 day ground pass and a night session to quarters or semis or both if I have enough cash :devil: Can't wait till tickets go on sale :)

Davodus
Sep 10th, 2010, 12:35 PM
Fedzhny :happy:

Indeed, this would be the most intolerable outcome. Now watch it happen :(

You going AO next year Dave? In 09 I was on hols in your part of the world so only got to go to one day, this year I was running my work while my boss was on hols so I also only went a couple of times but now I don't work there anymore and I don't have a holiday planned so I'm going to buy a 5 day ground pass and a night session to quarters or semis or both if I have enough cash :devil: Can't wait till tickets go on sale :)
Wow, seems like the tennis gods wanted to keep you away from AO for a while :lol:

But yeah, I'm going for sure...I've already got tickets :devil: I'm going Monday-Sunday of the first week, so I got ground passes for mon-thurs, then arena tickets thursday night, friday, saturday and sunday. But siiince I don't live in Melbourne, I can't go for too long, so I always pick first week so I can make sure I see some of my faves :lol: But I'm gonna be there for my 21st, which is why my parents are paying for the whole thing :p
I'm also going to the full week of Brisbane International again...

I actually just booked my hotel in Melbourne, so I'm all set to go :lol: Well except flights I suppose. Can't wait, I'm already excited for it :D

The 2nd Law
Sep 10th, 2010, 12:41 PM
Wow, seems like the tennis gods wanted to keep you away from AO for a while :lol:

But yeah, I'm going for sure...I've already got tickets :devil: I'm going Monday-Sunday of the first week, so I got ground passes for mon-thurs, then arena tickets thursday night, friday, saturday and sunday. But siiince I don't live in Melbourne, I can't go for too long, so I always pick first week so I can make sure I see some of my faves :lol: But I'm gonna be there for my 21st, which is why my parents are paying for the whole thing :p
I'm also going to the full week of Brisbane International again...

I actually just booked my hotel in Melbourne, so I'm all set to go :lol: Well except flights I suppose. Can't wait, I'm already excited for it :D

They always sell them early to interstate/overseas peeps don't they? I'm still jealous though! That's gonna be such an awesome week for you and what a way to spend your bday! My only suggestion would be to maybe leave the Saturday night session after the first match to allow you to go and experience Melbourne's superior nightlife to celebrate your 21st :p

jelenacg
Sep 10th, 2010, 12:41 PM
^^And it`s only September :lol:Thats what i call planning
Now i understand why my mother freaks out every time when i start packing in the evening and my flight is tomorrow morning :lol:

Davodus
Sep 10th, 2010, 12:47 PM
They always sell them early to interstate/overseas peeps don't they? I'm still jealous though! That's gonna be such an awesome week for you and what a way to spend your bday! My only suggestion would be to maybe leave the Saturday night session after the first match to allow you to go and experience Melbourne's superior nightlife to celebrate your 21st :p

No no tickets come on sale to the public at the same time for everyone, I just have special benefits :p No because I am a member of Tennis Australia, since I play tennis competitions in registered TA events/fixtures, they open tickets to us early..part of priority booking :p But yeah should be a good way to spend my 21st, even though 21 is really old :o But I'm such a grandpa, no way would I be able to stay awake past about 11 after spending a whole day at the tennis :lol:

Davodus
Sep 10th, 2010, 12:48 PM
^^And it`s only September :lol:Thats what i call planning
Now i understand why my mother freaks out every time when i start packing in the evening and my flight is tomorrow morning :lol:

Getting in early makes the hotel cheaper :p So it is smart no? Plus since my mother was organising it/paying for it for my birthday, she just went ahead and did it all, and I did nothing except pick the tickets :lol:

The 2nd Law
Sep 10th, 2010, 12:51 PM
SO jealous man!

Tonight I'm hoping Kim and Vera win.

jelenacg
Sep 10th, 2010, 12:55 PM
No no tickets come on sale to the public at the same time for everyone, I just have special benefits :p No because I am a member of Tennis Australia, since I play tennis competitions in registered TA events/fixtures, they open tickets to us early..part of priority booking :p But yeah should be a good way to spend my 21st, even though 21 is really old :o But I'm such a grandpa, no way would I be able to stay awake past about 11 after spending a whole day at the tennis :lol:

So you can officially get drunk after Ana`s victory :lol::lol:
Or you have different laws than in USA
Getting in early makes the hotel cheaper :p So it is smart no? Plus since my mother was organising it/paying for it for my birthday, she just went ahead and did it all, and I did nothing except pick the tickets :lol:

Ofc it`s smart ,and when your parents are organizing something it`s always more planned and way easier for us :lol:

Davodus
Sep 10th, 2010, 12:56 PM
SO jealous man!

Tonight I'm hoping Kim and Vera win.

Yes yes, everyone be jealous of me! :lol:

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for too...no Woz in the final please :o

The 2nd Law
Sep 10th, 2010, 12:57 PM

Ofc it`s smart ,and when your parents are organizing something it`s always more planned and way easier for us :lol:

18 is the legal age in Aus :angel:

Davodus
Sep 10th, 2010, 12:59 PM

yeah 18 is drinking age here, so 21 is pretty irrelevant :p I will just feel old :lol: Should probably start going to bed at about 7pm.

Yeah, my parents are even gonna plan for a limo to pick me and my sister up at the airport and take us to our hotel, to top off the birthday stuff :p I want people to think I'm famous :lol:

jelenacg
Sep 10th, 2010, 01:08 PM
18 is the legal age in Aus :angel:

That`s good ,i never understood what`s the deal with 21 anyway :rolleyes:

Yeah, my parents are even gonna plan for a limo to pick me and my sister up at the airport and take us to our hotel, to top off the birthday stuff :p I want people to think I'm famous :lol:

:haha::haha:
Brilliant :worship:
Make sure you give Ana a lift if you see her at the airport :lol:

Davodus
Sep 10th, 2010, 01:11 PM
:haha::haha:
Brilliant :worship:
Make sure you give Ana a lift if you see her at the airport :lol:

Yeah I'll just be like "yo Ana, need a lift? We got space" :lol: Not but it should be nice, I think I'll have the driver standing there with my name on a sign :p So famous I am :p

jelenacg
Sep 10th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Yeah I'll just be like "yo Ana, need a lift? We got space" :lol: Not but it should be nice, I think I'll have the driver standing there with my name on a sign :p So famous I am :p

Anyway i'm also hoping Kim and Vera win,but i think Caro is already in the final :rolleyes:

Davodus
Sep 10th, 2010, 01:38 PM

Anyway i'm also hoping Kim and Vera win,but i think Caro is already in the final :rolleyes:

Well, since we are all, so far, hoping that, then I think it's clear it will be Venus/Caro :lol:

The 2nd Law
Sep 10th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Well, since we are all, so far, hoping that, then I think it's clear it will be Venus/Caro :lol:

Who do you reckon would win that match?

I'd like to think Vee would blast her off the court but IDK :lol: Caro is probably way too consistent nowadays and Vee is the opposite.

bruce goose
Sep 10th, 2010, 01:45 PM
That`s good ,i never understood what`s the deal with 21 anyway :rolleyes:Can't speak for all other cultures,but one of the things that makes the U.S. so crazy with '21' is their phony,convoluted morality.In other countries,it's not unusual for kids as young as 12 to drink wine with the parents for special family celebrations.This erases much of the attraction of 'forbidden fruit' that gringo kids suffer from as they struggle through their teen years.In the U.S.,they don't learn that drinking can be a casual,relaxing activity when done responsibly;getting sh-t-faced drunk is a sort of ritual for them,hence the high total of alcohol-related car accidents and epidemic alcoholism.By the time they turn 18 and leave for school,they're so obsessed with 'proving' their adulthood that they turn into f--king maniac binge drinkers when they get to college.Of course,they circumvent the law by having people in their early 20s buy the alcohol,yet they totally lack the maturity to handle it b/c they didn't learn how to prepare for it when they were younger....Also,lots of gringo parents are chickenshit like Ana's parents are,so they don't teach their kids any values while trying to be their 'buddies' as opposed to actual parents.

Though 21 seems arbitrary to foreigners like ourselves,and even though teenagers find ways around the age limit,it's good in a way that the law exists there to provide SOME boundaries...otherwise,you couldn't even walk on the sidewalk in the U.S. for fear of some drunken snot-faced brat jumping the curb and running you over.

As for AA Stadium,what else would you expect?Americans wanna brag to the world that they're some kind of leaders,so they build the biggest stadium possible that holds the most people.Forget about minor considerations such as suitability for quality of play...as long as they can strut around with their chests out like roosters since they have the biggest stadium:rolleyes:

Davodus
Sep 10th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Who do you reckon would win that match?

I'd like to think Vee would blast her off the court but IDK :lol: Caro is probably way too consistent nowadays and Vee is the opposite.

I think it would depend, if Venus played well and beat Kim, I think she's win something like 6-3 6-4 against Caro...but if she was slightly off, she would end up making a bunch of errors and could easily lose. One thing about Venus is she is very bad against someone with a good cross court backhand, that pulls you away on that side with some topspin..Kim does that to her better than anyone, and I think Caro's best shot is that, so it could really give her a lot of trouble :shrug: That said, if Venus played well enough to beat Kim, like I said I think she'd win. Plus all the experience and everything :lol:

gaviotabr
Sep 10th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Ok. Mens doubles finals over.. Semis about to start! I'm ready.. :lol:

gaviotabr
Sep 10th, 2010, 06:36 PM
There is no hope for Vera.. she doesn't have enough power to hit through Caro, and she is not as woman blackboard as Caro either..

gaviotabr
Sep 10th, 2010, 07:15 PM
Zvonareva is not allergic to the net.. can thank the first set to that!

bruce goose
Sep 10th, 2010, 07:26 PM
There is no hope for Vera..I'd say you were HEAVILY premature on that comment:p

gaviotabr
Sep 10th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Can't believe Zvonareva lost that game.. She missed a smash! :o

Might turn the match around.

bruce goose
Sep 10th, 2010, 07:41 PM
Doesn't anyone remember IW 2009??Vera is the Queen of the Breezes;she can beat either Kim OR Venus in the final if she doesn't choke

spiritedenergy
Sep 10th, 2010, 07:49 PM
Doesn't anyone remember IW 2009??Vera is the Queen of the Breezes;she can beat either Kim OR Venus in the final if she doesn't choke

i wanted to say the same:lol:

she's the queen of winds:lol: those rackets:tape:

Davodus
Sep 10th, 2010, 07:55 PM
:woohoo: Woz gone :D

gaviotabr
Sep 10th, 2010, 07:56 PM
Vera wins!!!

She was extremely effective today, going to the net, retrieving and breaking down Woz's forehand. :worship:

But I have to say Woz was SO bad today.. she made more UEs today than in all other matches combined. :tape:

bruce goose
Sep 10th, 2010, 08:00 PM
i wanted to say the same:lol:

she's the queen of winds:lol: those rackets:tape:She definitely earned the win,too;our commentator,Jose Luis Clerc,mentioned before the match that Caro was mentally stronger...which is probably a fair statement......but L'il Bepa was stronger today.She bounced RIGHT back from that service break,and I'd say that CARO'S the one who looked slightly rattled

gaviotabr
Sep 10th, 2010, 08:00 PM

You are spot on Bruce. Vera master of winds! :lol: She really knows how to play great in these tough conditions.. very good strategy.

Venus can get into UEs machine mode with the wind, and Vera has actually won the last 2 matches she played against Kim, so she definitely has a great shot at the title.

jelenacg
Sep 10th, 2010, 08:02 PM
But I have to say Woz was SO bad today.. she made more UEs today than in all other matches combined. :tape:

Sure but this was the one match she was suppoosed to win ...
Vera queen of winds :lol: I`ll have one drink in your name tonight :drink:

spiritedenergy
Sep 10th, 2010, 08:04 PM
You are spot on Bruce. Vera master of winds! :lol: She really knows how to play great in these tough conditions.. very good strategy.

Venus can get into UEs machine mode with the wind, and Vera has actually won the last 2 matches she played against Kim, so she definitely has a great shot at the title.

omh i hope not... please not vera... She's a nice player but not slam material IMO... but she played well today from the little i saw, especially net game, she went to the net as soon as she could, the right strategy against her

bruce goose
Sep 10th, 2010, 08:08 PM
....Also,even though Venus has the more dominant H2H vs. Vera,I think that Kim would be the tougher opponent if we had another(typical) windy day.The wind will carry lots of Venus' shots and serves long and wide,throwing her rhythm off at least somewhat....Kim USED to own Vera,winning the first five matchups,but now it's only 5-2 after Bepa wins at Wimby and Montreal.

I'm glad that Caro lost b/c I don't want her to reach #1 yet...When Elena retires at season's end(probably),then Caro could help fill the huge void.She won't replace Elena in my heart,yet she'll lessen the absence a lot,and I can cheer for the now-more-aggressive Caro with a clear conscience if she's not #1...or a Slam champion.I was going to have Clijsters fill the void,but I know she'd just get pregnant again as soon as I became her full-time fan:o

bruce goose
Sep 10th, 2010, 08:13 PM
omh i hope not... please not vera... She's a nice player but not slam material IMO...Why not??Is there some pre-requisite??Look at how well she's adjusting to bad conditions and excelling in them;that's what champions do.....You're entitled to your opinion,of course,but I don't see why she'd be an unworthy champion:shrug:

gaviotabr
Sep 10th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Random stat of the day.. Caro has only played 4 matches against top 10 players this year. She is 2-2.

bruce goose
Sep 10th, 2010, 08:17 PM

Venus can get into UEs machine mode with the wind, and Vera has actually won the last 2 matches she played against Kim, so she definitely has a great shot at the title.Thanks for the compliment,Izzy;maybe I've earned a reply to my PM,huh?:p

It's weird b/c my tennis predictions usually suck--not like my NFL predictions--since I let my heart affect my judgment(especially with Elena),but I had a strong premonition yesterday that Vera would take this semi

Davodus
Sep 10th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Random stat of the day.. Caro has only played 4 matches against top 10 players this year. She is 2-2.

only 4 times the whole year? :eek: She has had some easy draws then :o

gaviotabr
Sep 10th, 2010, 08:24 PM
only 4 times the whole year? :eek: She has had some easy draws then :o

Yes.. only 4.. I was a bit :eek: with this stat, because she has gone deep in a lot of tournaments. She leads the tour in wins and is up there in matches played. Lost to JJ in IW and now to Vera. Beat A-Rad in IW and Vera in Montreal.

gaviotabr
Sep 10th, 2010, 08:26 PM
Vera must be rooting for Kim, right? :lol:

bruce goose
Sep 10th, 2010, 08:43 PM
Vera must be rooting for Kim, right? :lol:Venus is playing well at the moment...but I doubt that Vera fears her.She's not overpowering here like she'd be on grass...and she hasn't been too consistent this tourney

gaviotabr
Sep 10th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Venus is playing well at the moment...but I doubt that Vera fears her.She's not overpowering here like she'd be on grass...and she hasn't been too consistent this tourney

But she seems to have brought her serve to play.

Davodus
Sep 10th, 2010, 08:53 PM
But she seems to have brought her serve to play.

She has not found her serve well all tournament, and today it's totally on :o

gaviotabr
Sep 10th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Venus wins the first set. Great serving!

Kim made SO many UEs.. :o

Since I promised to myself I would not root for Kim anymore after that mess of a match against Stosur, I'm fairly neutral for this match. I would be happy if either wins the tournament.

It seems Venus is 38-1 in matches after winning the first set.

spiritedenergy
Sep 10th, 2010, 08:55 PM
venus is serving GOAT!!!! Come on Venus!!!!!

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Sep 10th, 2010, 08:55 PM
I had faith and I'm glad about it. No Caro in the final!

Protoss
Sep 10th, 2010, 08:56 PM
Sure but this was the one match she was suppoosed to win ...
Vera queen of winds :lol: I`ll have one drink in your name tonight :drink:
Are you referring to Caro? If so then I'd say she was supposed to win her 1st 3 rounds and her quarterfinal. I don't think that she was supposed to beat Sharapova and I definitely wouldn't have said that this match against Zvonareva was one that's she supposed to win. Zvonareva's a fellow top 10 player and Caro was only 2-2 against her prior to today. :shrug:

spiritedenergy
Sep 10th, 2010, 09:03 PM
come on venus keep serving well

gaviotabr
Sep 10th, 2010, 09:03 PM
Kim playing a lot better now.

spiritedenergy
Sep 10th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Kim playing a lot better now.

ufff yes...

gaviotabr
Sep 10th, 2010, 09:14 PM
Kim's play is so up and down.. Why does she keep trying to drop shot Venus? :spit: Never works..

Back on serve in the second.

spiritedenergy
Sep 10th, 2010, 09:15 PM
well done vee... now hold gurl

bruce goose
Sep 10th, 2010, 09:16 PM
But she seems to have brought her serve to play.But that's not gonna mean a damned thing for tomorrow....It'll help her vs. Kim,for sure,but she can't mystically transfer her accuracy from one day to the next....If anything,she's more likely to drop off a bit tomorrow after making fewer errors than usual today

gaviotabr
Sep 10th, 2010, 09:16 PM
well done vee... now hold gurl

Hey Luca, are you the newest super Venus fan? :lol:

Just kidding.. It would be nice to see her win the USO at age 30.

gaviotabr
Sep 10th, 2010, 09:18 PM
But that's not gonna mean a damned thing for tomorrow....It'll help her vs. Kim,for sure,but she can't mystically transfer her accuracy from one day to the next....If anything,she's more likely to drop off a bit tomorrow after making fewer errors than usual today

Sure.. anything can happen tomorrow. And Kim and Venus might as well kill each other for 3 hours today and walk on court spent tomorrow.

gaviotabr
Sep 10th, 2010, 09:22 PM
Venus looks a lot like her dad. She has loooong legs.

spiritedenergy
Sep 10th, 2010, 09:27 PM
Hey Luca, are you the newest super Venus fan? :lol:

Just kidding.. It would be nice to see her win the USO at age 30.

izzy i support people around my age:lol: Make room for the oldies, we are going places:lol::worship:

spiritedenergy
Sep 10th, 2010, 09:28 PM
2nd set almost over and 1 just an hour of play...

bruce goose
Sep 10th, 2010, 09:29 PM
Venus looks a lot like her dad.That's not the best thing for a girl;Richard's pretty ugly in the face:lol:...but Venus manages to look okay in spite of that.

One thing you have to admire about Kim: She doesn't even seem SLIGHTLY intimidated by Venus' power.Internally,she's surely impressed but she doesn't show it outwardly...When the WS lose the intimidation factor--when their opponents don't fear them(yeah,easier said than done)--it takes away a huge edge from them.I'd love to see Ana learn this from Kim---to respect the WS while viewing them as mere mortals and not cyborgs

gaviotabr
Sep 10th, 2010, 09:34 PM
That's not the best thing for a girl;Richard's pretty ugly in the face:lol:...but Venus manages to look okay in spite of that.

One thing you have to admire about Kim: She doesn't even seem SLIGHTLY intimidated by Venus' power.Internally,she's surely impressed but she doesn't show it outwardly...When the WS lose the intimidation factor--when their opponents don't fear them(yeah,easier said than done)--it takes away a huge edge from them.I'd love to see Ana learn this from Kim---to respect the WS while viewing them as mere mortals and not cyborgs

Agreed Bruce.

Actually, I would love to see Ana learn from Kim to not only not feel intimidated by the Williams, but by anyone. Unfortunately, I often feel like Ana feels intimidated by plenty of players, Williams x 2, Henin, Kim herself. And she shouldn't feel intimidated by anyone really.

gaviotabr
Sep 10th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Oh Kim.. that was not nice.. that was one ugly game.

spiritedenergy
Sep 10th, 2010, 09:35 PM
from 5-2 to 5-4... what happened there?

azdaja
Sep 10th, 2010, 09:36 PM
i have to leave a comment here too :p

i'm really flad misha is in the semifinal. good luck to him against nadal too :yeah:

gaviotabr
Sep 10th, 2010, 09:36 PM
from 5-2 to 5-4... what happened there?

Venus served very well at 5-2*. Then Kim played an awful game to lose serve.. ugly stuff.

gaviotabr
Sep 10th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Venus lost her serve.. 2 DFs in a row on the tie break. :spit:

gaviotabr
Sep 10th, 2010, 09:53 PM
Oh my.. now she missed a smash wide! :lol:

Venus.. :banghead:

gaviotabr
Sep 10th, 2010, 09:55 PM
And we are going 3...

Don't kill each other girls.. one of you gotta win the final tomorrow.

bruce goose
Sep 10th, 2010, 10:19 PM
That was a surprisingly horse-s--t TB from Venus;I thought she was gonna finish Kim off....Vee's still a top player,but she's nowhere near the finisher she used to be,IMO....Is it her biological,maternal clock ticking that throws her off???

Davodus
Sep 10th, 2010, 10:25 PM
And we are going 3...

Don't kill each other girls.. one of you gotta win the final tomorrow.

This isn't a very physically taxing match, it's long but the rallies aren't super long and intense, so I think whoever wins should be ok

bruce goose
Sep 10th, 2010, 10:28 PM
Agreed Bruce.

Actually, I would love to see Ana learn from Kim to not only not feel intimidated by the Williams, but by anyone. Unfortunately, I often feel like Ana feels intimidated by plenty of players, Williams x 2, Henin, Kim herself. And she shouldn't feel intimidated by anyone really.I'll add to those comments with a theory I've had for a while: I think that Serena and Venus get slightly rattled sometimes when they face a tough opponent who isn't scared of them and keeps the score close.If it's a marginal player,not so much...cuz they believe that they can take it into GOAT mode when they want.....but I've seen a few times where it looked like Serena(Venus,too) was getting frustrated and rushing her shots...going for too much against a strong foe and making more errors by trying to OVER-kill the ball......It's like they expect their opponent to crumble since it happens so frequently yet,when it DOESN'T happen,they have this expression like,":confused:What the hell is going on here?"

bruce goose
Sep 10th, 2010, 10:33 PM
Kim TOTALLY gave Venus that game...payback for the TB maybe:lol:

bruce goose
Sep 10th, 2010, 10:37 PM
TWO A-plus lobs from Kim

bruce goose
Sep 10th, 2010, 10:43 PM
I'll waffle a little bit: If Kim plays a clean match tomorrow,then she'll defend her title....but if she makes the same rate of UEs,then the Queen of the Breezes will take her first Slam

bruce goose
Sep 10th, 2010, 10:46 PM
she sure is a boring interviewee:lol:....but in a charming,wholesome sort of way:angel:

gaviotabr
Sep 10th, 2010, 10:46 PM
Kim wins! Defend your title Kim!

I'm a bit gutted for Venus.. she had a great shot at a title here, and let it slip between her fingers.

Somewhere in a NY hotel, Zvonareva is probably celebrating.. not only does she get an opponent who just played 2 tough 3 setters, but also gets someone she has beaten the last 2 times they played.

Still, I hope Kim can actually play great in the final and win it.. needs to cut down the UEs.

bruce goose
Sep 10th, 2010, 11:29 PM
There are plenty of Mexicans in Chicago;maybe Jonny will invite some of mis paisanos to the Mojo Party if Vera wins:lol: