PDA

View Full Version : anapolis general tennis discussion thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21

doni1212
May 23rd, 2012, 04:04 AM
I wonder why Adidas always has that magenta color for fall.. :tape::help:

She will look nice in the Wimbledon dress, and I hope she wears the green one at the USO I'm so sick of magenta :lol:

Is Ana locked to Adidas forever? Adidas is my fave sporting brand but not for tennis :help: I want her to switch to Nike :hysteric:

I agree! Too much magenta!

The 2nd Law
May 23rd, 2012, 07:45 AM
Lifetime deal my goooooooood who would do that? Nothing is forever

Cajka
May 23rd, 2012, 02:11 PM
I agree! Too much magenta!

I agree, but I'm not sure that Ana agrees. I think that she loves those dresses for some reason.

SidTheKid
May 23rd, 2012, 02:58 PM
Idk why but I like it :lol:

gaviotabr
May 24th, 2012, 12:59 AM
Found this in a brazilian blog.. the clay court rankings (counting points only from clay tournaments). Ana is number 24.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/platb/files/150/2012/05/RANKING-DO-SAIBRO-WTA.jpg

Sweet4rush
May 24th, 2012, 03:16 AM
I'm not sure how accurate that ranking maybe. ESPN released these rankings of clay court tourneys only a couple of days back. Ana is #18 on this list.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0522/ten_e_womtenrank_576.jpg

Sweet4rush
May 24th, 2012, 03:16 AM
here's the link for the article
http://espn.go.com/tennis/french12/story/_/id/7958620/french-open-rafael-nadal-leads-our-latest-clay-rankings

Cp6uja
May 24th, 2012, 03:22 AM
Found this in a brazilian blog.. the clay court rankings (counting points only from clay tournaments). Ana is number 24. Sara Errani #6 on this list (#4 on ESPN list) won MM-Budampest without facing any TOP50 opponent, and won another MM in Barcelona, but when face some of current real-deals from WTA tour like Radwanska - she lose 6-0 6-1! Ana reach very small number of points so far, but unlike Errani she reach FED CUP final and against elite opponents like #1/Azarenka lead in 1st set 4-1 and in 2nd have 3BPs for total 5-5 comeback after 1-4* double break troubles, and in Rome against #2/Sharapova have 6SPs in 1st set and lead 3-1 in 2nd. Trust me, before Roland Garros I'will be less happy if Ana shows Errani-Like performances than which Ana do - no matter how many points its counted at end!

gaviotabr
May 24th, 2012, 03:43 AM
I'm not sure how accurate that ranking maybe. ESPN released these rankings of clay court tourneys only a couple of days back. Ana is #18 on this list.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0522/ten_e_womtenrank_576.jpg

This one is missing players. Lucie Hradecka, for an example, made it all the way to the semis of Madrid, scoring 450 points. She is nowhere to be seen in this list. Not acurate.

gaviotabr
May 24th, 2012, 03:56 AM
Sara Errani #6 on this list (#4 on ESPN list) won MM-Budampest without facing any TOP50 opponent, and won another MM in Barcelona, but when face some of current real-deals from WTA tour like Radwanska - she lose 6-0 6-1! Ana reach very small number of points so far, but unlike Errani she reach FED CUP final and against elite opponents like #1/Azarenka lead in 1st set 4-1 and in 2nd have 3BPs for total 5-5 comeback after 1-4* double break troubles, and in Rome against #2/Sharapova have 6SPs in 1st set and lead 3-1 in 2nd. Trust me, before Roland Garros I'will be less happy if Ana shows Errani-Like performances than which Ana do - no matter how many points its counted at end!

Of course those points lists don't measure quality of performance. But, for an example, if you have a player who wins 3 clay MMs and another who loses in the second round of all big tournaments to the number 1 player, even having chances to win, you can't say player 1 had a bad clay season and player 2 had a good one. At the end of the day, results are results.. and matter very much for rankings, which matter for better draws and better chances of going far.

No matter to whom Ana lost, her clay season has been discreet at best. Hopefully she can make a good result at RG.. hopefully game meets brain there and it makes a positive difference. It's very important that she does, she surely needs the points for her ranking and the results for reassurance. Of course if she has a big result at RG, rest of clay season doesn't matter.

Before clay season Ana had a huge chance of getting into top 10 after RG.. now she is getting pressure from Cibulkova for a top 12 seed at Wimbledon. Before clay season, Ana was right there inside top 10 in the race, at number 9, close to top 8.. now she is 12, over 500 points behind number 8, and only 100 points ahead of 13. Results are important, especially at this moment in her career. There is a saying here.. "Jogando como nunca, perdendo como sempre (playing like never, losing like always)".. that highlights that good play with no result doesn't mean much at all.

Sweet4rush
May 24th, 2012, 06:30 AM
This one is missing players. Lucie Hradecka, for an example, made it all the way to the semis of Madrid, scoring 450 points. She is nowhere to be seen in this list. Not acurate.

oh yea. looks like they didnt include all players results..didnt notice that.

azdaja
May 24th, 2012, 10:04 AM
it would take ana "only" one big win at a gs to get her ranking up, she is in that position in the ranking where reaching a qf or not really makes a difference. i'm sure that if her ranking were good enough to be the #8 seed or better she would be reaching qfs regularly. as it is now she needs a big win first in order to get so far.

perhaps getting into the top 12 was important after all, but she needed a big win for that anyway.

gaviotabr
May 24th, 2012, 01:40 PM
it would take ana "only" one big win at a gs to get her ranking up, she is in that position in the ranking where reaching a qf or not really makes a difference. i'm sure that if her ranking were good enough to be the #8 seed or better she would be reaching qfs regularly. as it is now she needs a big win first in order to get so far.

perhaps getting into the top 12 was important after all, but she needed a big win for that anyway.

Exactly.. but that big win hasn't come yet. So we can't say this is a good clay season just because she mostly lost to top players. She is at a point she needs the positive result. Hopefully it comes at RG.

azdaja
May 24th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Exactly.. but that big win hasn't come yet. So we can't say this is a good clay season just because she mostly lost to top players. She is at a point she needs the positive result. Hopefully it comes at RG.
well, kinda. the thing is that if she were the top 8 or perhaps even the top 12 (thus avoiding the top 4) she would achieve more with the same level of play. it's like when some players stayed up for longer than they deserved because of their ranking. ana needs that final push that would make her a top 4 player now already. i'd say her clay season was neither good nor bad. it was ok.

Ivanovic2008
May 24th, 2012, 09:06 PM
I'm hoping she will maintain her cool and reach R4. If she does that, then who knows about after?

The 2nd Law
May 28th, 2012, 11:34 AM
So, Azarenka is currently on the brink of losing to Brianti in the 1R :spit: Why did she not play this horribly for Ana? :hysteric:

The 2nd Law
May 28th, 2012, 11:53 AM
It would appear that I have spoken too soon :spit:

Disclaimer: When I posted, Vika was down 6-7 0-4 :lol:

gaviotabr
May 28th, 2012, 12:00 PM
It would appear that I have spoken too soon :spit:

Disclaimer: When I posted, Vika was down 6-7 0-4 :lol:

I couldn't believe my eyes while watching.. But Brianti realized she could win + Vika woke up and its a 3rd set. Vika better get her shit together, I'm counting on her to beat Cibulkova and keep her behind Ana in the rankings.

gaviotabr
May 28th, 2012, 12:25 PM
I know there are people who really like Zvonareva here.. and I'm totally fine with her. But there is one thing she ALWAYS does that pisses me off. Vera has been injured for a while.. yet she waited until hours before her scheduled match to withdraw from the tournament. I'm sure she knew she couldn't play.. I've read more then one description of her practices as saying she was completely out of form and visibly injured. She did exactly the same at RG 2009, which also affected seedings. At that time, Vera was seeded 6, Ana was seeded 8 and Azarenka was seeded 9.. if Zvonareva had withdrawn earlier, Ana and Azarenka would have never faced in the 4th round. And at that time, Vera had a big ankle injury and had not played since sustaining it in Charleston... If you know you can't play, just withdraw before the draw. :tape:

gaviotabr
May 28th, 2012, 12:26 PM
I know there are people who really like Zvonareva here.. and I'm totally fine with her. But there is one thing she ALWAYS does that pisses me off. Vera has been injured for a while.. yet she waited until hours before her scheduled match to withdraw from the tournament. I'm sure she knew she couldn't play.. I've read more then one description of her practices as saying she was completely out of form and visibly injured. She did exactly the same at RG 2009, which also affected seedings. At that time, Vera was seeded 6, Ana was seeded 8 and Azarenka was seeded 9.. if Zvonareva had withdrawn earlier, Ana and Azarenka would have never faced in the 4th round. And at that time, Vera had a big ankle injury and had not played since sustaining it in Charleston... If you know you can't play, just withdraw before the draw. :tape:

Good news is.. if Ana gets to at least 4th round, she goes past Vera in the rankings.

The 2nd Law
May 28th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Good news is.. if Ana gets to at least 4th round, she goes past Vera in the rankings.

Yeah it really annoys me when players do this. Vera seems to be a repeat offender

Davodus
May 28th, 2012, 01:27 PM

Totally pathetic how often she does this. I know it's a slam and she is trying to do everything to be there, but she was never gonna play here and everyone knew it.

Cajka
May 28th, 2012, 01:39 PM

I might be stupid, but why does she do that? :unsure: Few days ago you said that this was gonna happen, but what's the reason?

gaviotabr
May 28th, 2012, 01:49 PM
I might be stupid, but why does she do that? :unsure: Few days ago you said that this was gonna happen, but what's the reason?

Yes.. I was actually looking for that post to quote it, but I don't remember in which thread I wrote it. :lol:

Vera does this all the time.. I don't know why TBH.. its not even good for her and opens roles in the draw.

Cajka
May 28th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Yes.. I was actually looking for that post to quote it, but I don't remember in which thread I wrote it. :lol:

Vera does this all the time.. I don't know why TBH.. its not even good for her and opens roles in the draw.

Would it be insensitive to assume that she doesn't want the lower ranked players to get a better draw? :unsure: I mean, why not? She doesn't want them to overtake her ranking position. :shrug:

gaviotabr
May 28th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Would it be insensitive to assume that she doesn't want the lower ranked players to get a better draw? :unsure: I mean, why not? She doesn't want them to overtake her ranking position. :shrug:

I don't think that is the reason.. but who knows? She was trying to practice in RG.. so I guess she wanted to be in until the last moment waiting for a miracle for her body.. :shrug:

Cajka
May 28th, 2012, 02:08 PM
I don't think that is the reason.. but who knows? She was trying to practice in RG.. so I guess she wanted to be in until the last moment waiting for a miracle for her body.. :shrug:

I know, but I remember that this injury was bothering her in Moscow against Cibulkova. :shrug: It was 7 months ago. What kind of miracle could she expect? She couldn't hope for a good run with the shoulder injury, especially on clay where matches are longer.

gaviotabr
May 28th, 2012, 02:15 PM
I know, but I remember that this injury was bothering her in Moscow against Cibulkova. :shrug: It was 7 months ago. What kind of miracle could she expect? She couldn't hope for a good run with the shoulder injury, especially on clay where matches are longer.

Yes, its a long term injury now.. I've heard she might need surgery, but she wants to play Olympics, so she is delaying it.. I don't know if that's true, but she has had this injury since last year.

If you are right and she keeps herself in draws to keep lower ranked players with worse draws, then that's not very sportmanlike of her.:tape:

Cajka
May 28th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Yes, its a long term injury now.. I've heard she might need surgery, but she wants to play Olympics, so she is delaying it.. I don't know if that's true, but she has had this injury since last year.

This is her last chance to play Olympics probably, so I think it's unnecessary to risk aggravating injury by practicing here. She should focus on grass if there's even a chance to play there.

If you are right and she keeps herself in draws to keep lower ranked players with worse draws, then that's not very sportmanlike of her.:tape:

We'll never find out. :lol: I've always liked Vera a lot, so I don't want to believe it obviously. But I must say that few years ago I read that there are players who are happy when a top 10 player gets injured because they get the chance to overtake her ranking position. I think that Molik said that.

Sean.
May 28th, 2012, 02:30 PM
As a big fan of Vera, I'll try not to bite your heads off. :p

1st thing, Vera's stubborn, honestly she makes Ana look open minded when it comes to changing her ways! :lol:

You have to understand, she REALLY wants to play the Olympics, and Tarpischev has as good as told her that her position is under threat, if anyone misses out it will be her! I suspect this is her last year on tour, and it will definitely be her last Olympics. She's the defending bronze medalist, has a good game on grass, and is fiercely patriotic - so Olympics means everything for her!

The way I understand it, at the moment she has good days and bad days with her shoulder, some days it will give her little trouble and she'll be able to get a good practice in, others she can only hit 1 or two balls. She will have wanted to make absolutely sure that she couldn't play before she withdrew, if she withdrew earlier and had a period where her shoulder isn't as bad (meaning she could have played and missed out out Olympics because of it) I think it would have crushed her.

Having said that, she should have taken the time off when she first got injured, had the surgery (which I believe is actually fairly risky, especially when she is not young anymore), and recovered in time for London. But as I said, she's stubborn!

;)

gaviotabr
May 28th, 2012, 02:37 PM

1st thing, Vera's stubborn, honestly she makes Ana look open minded when it comes to changing her ways! :lol:

You have to understand, she REALLY wants to play the Olympics, and Tarpischev has as good as told her that her position is under threat, if anyone misses out it will be her! I suspect this is her last year on tour, and it will definitely be her last Olympics. She's the defending bronze medalist, has a good game on grass, and is fiercely patriotic - so Olympics means everything for her!

The way I understand it, at the moment she has good days and bad days with her shoulder, some days it will give her little trouble and she'll be able to get a good practice in, others she can only hit 1 or two balls. She will have wanted to make absolutely sure that she couldn't play before she withdrew, if she withdrew earlier and had a period where her shoulder isn't as bad (meaning she could have played and missed out out Olympics because of it) I think it would have crushed her.

Having said that, she should have taken the time off when she first got injured, had the surgery (which I believe is actually fairly risky, especially when she is not young anymore), and recovered in time for London. But as I said, she's stubborn!

;)

Thanks for the explanation!

Cajka
May 28th, 2012, 04:18 PM

;)

I know that Vera is stubborn, but the draw is totally unbalanced now. Ana has to beat Peer and Errani to reach the R4, while Vinci has a LL or CSN. Not to mention Aga's draw. :lol: Is it really possible that she thought that there was a possibility she could play. I mean, Srbija and Izzy knew that she wouldn't play 2 week ago. :lol:

Edit: Vinci is losing to Sofia, we'll have someone random in R4. :lol:

gaviotabr
May 28th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Novak's language skills are amaze! He was speaking french just now.. :worship: How many languages does he speak?

fANAtic
May 28th, 2012, 04:30 PM
English, Italian, bit of German, French and Spanish I think.

SidTheKid
May 28th, 2012, 04:32 PM
And Im happy I manage Slovak,Czech,English bit of German :lol:

azdaja
May 29th, 2012, 05:50 PM
novak's german isn't bad but i remember he was really struggling in his speech when he won vienna a dew years ago. i think he is simply out of practice. it was funny when i heard him speak italian, he really seems to speak so many languages.

gaviotabr
May 29th, 2012, 07:00 PM
OMG Serena just lost 6 points in a row from 5-1 up to lose the 2nd set in a tie break. :tape::help:

SidTheKid
May 29th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Please tennis gods let it happen

fANAtic
May 29th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Please tennis gods let it happen

Why? I want to see her and Pova get it on in the QF.

SidTheKid
May 29th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Why? I want to see her and Pova get it on in the QF.

Cuz Serena is player I dislike most..closely followed by Kvity

gaviotabr
May 29th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Serena is all out of sorts.. Amazing.. I can barely believe my eyes. She lost 14 points in a row now. Wake up Serena!

Goerges, Woz, Kanepi and Sharapova are doing a prayer circle.. :lol:

Razzano up 2-0 in the 3rd.

SidTheKid
May 29th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Ana vs. Julia in finals please :lol:

gaviotabr
May 29th, 2012, 07:12 PM
WAKE UP SERENA!

Razzano 3-0 up.

I'm shocked.

gaviotabr
May 29th, 2012, 07:17 PM
4-0.. Serena OMG.. I can't believe this.

gaviotabr
May 29th, 2012, 07:21 PM
What an implosion! 5-0..

Cajka
May 29th, 2012, 07:33 PM
I hate the draws falling apart. It never happens in Ana's draw when she plays good.:o

SidTheKid
May 29th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Serena will come back

fANAtic
May 29th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Wow, she loses R1 in a Slam for the first time I think.

gaviotabr
May 29th, 2012, 08:01 PM
And it really happened... Serena's 1st slam 1st round loss ever. Had SO many chances to break back in that last game, but blew them all with silly errors.

Really hard to believe.. Masha must be throwing a party.

SidTheKid
May 29th, 2012, 08:02 PM
So happy now :)

gaviotabr
May 29th, 2012, 08:03 PM
I hate the draws falling apart. It never happens in Ana's draw when she plays good.:o

True.. :sobbing: Whenever Ana is playing well and could make it far the draw NEVER falls apart and she always has to face a super player on round 4. :sobbing: Wimbledon 09, USO 2010, USO 2011, AO 2012.

gaviotabr
May 29th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Now I have a really bad feeling about Ana's match tomorrow.. :sobbing: Please win easily Ana! Please!

gaviotabr
May 29th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Besides Sharapova.. this actually really opens up the draw for Goerges and Wozniacki. Woz should have Kanepi in round 3.. but open road for Julia. And Julia has a positive h2h with Woz.

SidTheKid
May 29th, 2012, 08:29 PM
lol I can´t pictre somehow final Julia vs. Ana happening..my life would be complete

Sean.
May 29th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Gutted I didn't see the match, it sounds epic.I wish Vika had been dumped out yesterday too.

Hoping for Na or Petra to come though that side!

Cajka
May 29th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Gutted I didn't see the match, it sounds epic.I wish Vika had been dumped out yesterday too.

Hoping for Na or Petra to come though that side!

Izzy is right, we would have Domi in the SF then. It could still happen. :scared:

I really don't want Vika to win another slam, but we need Ana in top 12.

SidTheKid
May 29th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Domi in SF? :lol: Only on xbox

gaviotabr
May 29th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Do you guys think Serena's loss might affect Venus somehow?

A) No. What happens to Serena doesn't affect Venus.
B) Yes. Venus will be more pumped and more focused to win.
C) Yes. Venus will be more nervous and as a consequence more erractic.

So.. A, B or C guys? or maybe a D option that I didn't think about?

gaviotabr
May 29th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Izzy is right, we would have Domi in the SF then. It could still happen. :scared:

I really don't want Vika to win another slam, but we need Ana in top 12.

Yes.. This opening in the draw benefits Caro, Julia and Kanepi, 3 players that are either right ahead (Caro) or right behind (Julia and Kaia) Ana in the race. I only think about Ana, and this isn't good. Imagine if Vika had lost? Huge oppening to other 2 players.. Sam, who is right ahead in the race, and Domi, who is right behind Ana in the rankings. I want Ana to move up so I'm not going to cheer for these players to have open roads to later stages, while Ana still would have to go through Peer, Errani, Aga/Venus, Kerber.

Domi in SF? :lol: Only on xbox

She was a semifinalist in RG 2009.

doni1212
May 29th, 2012, 08:50 PM
D. Serena is usually more affected by Venus's losses than the other way around. I have no idea what it'll do to Venus's psyche tomorrow. Who do you want to win Izzy? Rad?

Ana has to win this all for me now!! :sobbing:

SidTheKid
May 29th, 2012, 08:52 PM
She was a semifinalist in RG 2009.

Oh I forgot about that :D Well anything is possible

gaviotabr
May 29th, 2012, 08:57 PM
D. Serena is usually more affected by Venus's losses than the other way around. I have no idea what it'll do to Venus's psyche tomorrow. Who do you want to win Izzy? Rad?

Ana has to win this all for me now!! :sobbing:

I don't know.. I would normally root for Venus, who is the player I like the most out of the 2 of them. But I'm not sure who would be better for Ana at a possible 4th round. At the same time, Ana hasn't made it there yet, and I'm trying to take it a match at a time for her, not look ahead.

I really want Ana to go as far a way as she can in this tournament.. really a breakthrough. I'd be pretty upset with anything earlier than a 4th round and I'm hoping for a QF at the very least. But her draw is quite tricky, needs to be on her game.

fANAtic
May 29th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Do you guys think Serena's loss might affect Venus somehow?

A) No. What happens to Serena doesn't affect Venus.
B) Yes. Venus will be more pumped and more focused to win.
C) Yes. Venus will be more nervous and as a consequence more erractic.

So.. A, B or C guys? or maybe a D option that I didn't think about?

Doesn't really matter. The mighty pusher will destroy her either way.

gaviotabr
May 29th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Doesn't really matter. The mighty pusher will destroy her either way.

You give Venus no chance?

I saw the end of their Miami match live in the stadium.. It was just Venus doing the work.. mostly one UE after the other.

azdaja
May 29th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Now I have a really bad feeling about Ana's match tomorrow.. :sobbing: Please win easily Ana! Please!
why would you have a bad feeling about ana's match after serena lost? :confused: ana should win tomorrow. remember, breakthrough in paris!

gaviotabr
May 29th, 2012, 09:10 PM
why would you have a bad feeling about ana's match after serena lost? :confused: ana should win tomorrow. remember, breakthrough in paris!

I don't know.. I just really want Ana to win.

Breakthrough in Paris!

fANAtic
May 29th, 2012, 09:16 PM
You give Venus no chance?

I saw the end of their Miami match live in the stadium.. It was just Venus doing the work.. mostly one UE after the other.

Radwanska is just so tough this year. Venus must hit her flat shots very consistently and accurately to break Aga's defense, and she's not that consistent and accurate. She'll UE herself to defeat.

azdaja
May 29th, 2012, 09:18 PM
I don't know.. I just really want Ana to win.

Breakthrough in Paris!
my thoughts have been moving in the exact opposite direction :tape: ok, she's playing a player she is yet to beat tomorrow but still.

Cajka
May 29th, 2012, 09:29 PM
I don't see Venus beating Aga neither. Aga will make 5 unforced errors in the whole match, which means that Vee will have to play almost perfectly.

18majors
May 29th, 2012, 09:53 PM
The Venus I saw yesterday (Monday) is very different than the Venus I saw in Miami. It's very difficult to predict the outcome of any matches but I put my money on Venus beating Radwanska if I'm a betting man.

The 2nd Law
May 30th, 2012, 01:44 AM
Ana just needs to hang really tough, I am utterly surprised at Serena's loss - but I can see all sides of the draw becoming wide open as the tournament progresses. Would not be surprised to Kuznetsova, over Aga or Vee, in the 4th. The only quarter that reall seems NID is Vika or Domi making it through in the 1st

The 2nd Law
May 30th, 2012, 02:58 AM
^ Actually, Domi is in a similar predicament to Ana in the 2R. She plays King who leads her 3-0. The difference is that King has not had an absolutely crapola season like Shahar has. Gunning for Vania to take her out :cheer:

Davodus
May 30th, 2012, 05:34 AM
^^ Me too :p for my own personal reasons should Lucie make round 3

Harry.
May 30th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Oh god I'm actually really nervous. Ana tends to play like a headcase against players who have a good record against her, no matter how useless they are in that present moment. Ugh. But Peer has been awful this year and clay is by far her least preferred surface. If there was a time to right this ridiculous head to head, it's now. Fingers crossed Ana brings it today. I was very satisfied with the way she played her first round. :)

JAS_
May 30th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Virginie :worship: :inlove:
5:1 in TB of second set, and 7 wasted match points to Serena. And she just marched on. :bowdown:
I wish Ana could do such a feat. Even if only once. :sigh:
Also, hats off to Serena, she is the ultimate fighter for sure.
Fluuurved her outfit. The dress is the best I've seen on the tour in a long while. Perhaps the best since Ana's RG orange dress.
Gorgeous :hearts: Elegant and it fits her perfectly. And I liked the earings and the overall look.
Funny thing, I thought this dress had "winner" written all over it. :lol:
On the other hand I can't imagine Ana's dress holding the trophy. Maybe it's a sign? :angel::hehehe:

gaviotabr
May 30th, 2012, 03:35 PM
I'm now watching Bartoli x Martic. I have to say this is the 1st time I've watched Martic play.. she has quite a nice game. A set and a break up on Bartoli.

Marion is hilarious screaming Alez Alezzzz (yes, twice) to the top of her lungs after every point.. :lol:

The 2nd Law
May 30th, 2012, 03:42 PM
I'm now watching Bartoli x Martic. I have to say this is the 1st time I've watched Martic play.. she has quite a nice game. A set and a break up on Bartoli.

Marion is hilarious screaming Alez Alezzzz (yes, twice) to the top of her lungs after every point.. :lol:

Looks like Marion is on the way out, her quarter will run to a script :lol:

Cajka
May 30th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Martic is a choker, she's just teasing us.

gaviotabr
May 30th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Martic is a choker, she's just teasing us.

You are right.. Into a third..

fANAtic
May 30th, 2012, 04:32 PM
I've never seen Martic before. I like this Petra. Kick Bartoli out please.

Cajka
May 30th, 2012, 04:35 PM
I've never seen Martic before. I like this Petra. Kick Bartoli out please.

It's the only Petra I like on the tour. :lol:

JAS_
May 30th, 2012, 04:43 PM
You guys, I was thinking there is a decent chance that Kuzzy advances to the 4th round. If Venus wins, I think her chances increase. Aga would probably be to consistent but then I don't think it would be impossible.
Say, Aga 50%, Kuzzy, 30% and Vee 20%?
What say you? Any chances?

Cajka
May 30th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Petra, close it, be a hero of the day 4. :bigcry:

Cajka
May 30th, 2012, 04:50 PM
You guys, I was thinking there is a decent chance that Kuzzy advances to the 4th round. If Venus wins, I think her chances increase. Aga would probably be to consistent but then I don't think it would be impossible.

I completely agree. I don't see Venus winning 3 matches on clay, there's no way. But I really can't see Venus beating Aga. I've never seen a player who can make such a low number of unforced errors.

gaviotabr
May 30th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Petra, close it, be a hero of the day 4. :bigcry:

Wow She did it with an ace. :lol:

gaviotabr
May 30th, 2012, 04:58 PM

I think if Venus beats Aga, she is likely to lose next round.. she is bound to have a bad day. But if Aga wins, she should reach round 4.

fANAtic
May 30th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Petra :hearts: Le war bunny is out :wavey:
Is that Kuharski coaching her?

Cajka
May 30th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Wow She did it with an ace. :lol:

She won. :sobbing: I got really angry in the end, Bartoli's antics are disgusting. And when i see her hypocritical GM fans bitching about fistpumpajdes... :rolleyes:

gaviotabr
May 30th, 2012, 05:01 PM
She won. :sobbing: I got really angry in the end, Bartoli's antics are disgusting. And when i see her hypocritical GM fans bitching about fistpumpajdes... :rolleyes:

:lol: No Bartoli fan can bitch about that..

Cajka
May 30th, 2012, 05:09 PM

But it's not only her celebration, it's really disgusting to see her employing the gamesmanship as her usual tactics. Every time she's in trouble she starts being a clown. Medical time outs, grimaces, toilet breaks... Not to mention that horrible bouncing to distract the opponent. When Ana played her this year, she started bouncing in one moment when Bartoli was about to serve and I think that Bartoli made a double fault. I loved that. :lol:

Even the commentators were laughing at Ana doing a Bartoli. :spit:

JAS_
May 30th, 2012, 05:11 PM

This. :weirdo:
I mean, I don't mind her, but it's really amazing to me that there are people accusing Ana of gamesmanship, while remaining completly blind to blatant gamesmanship when it's a player they like.

:haha:
You really need to visit GM once in a while.
It's really nice there. :hehehe: People are so friendly...:bolt:;)

JAS_
May 30th, 2012, 05:18 PM
But it's not only her celebration, it's really disgusting to see her employing the gamesmanship as her usual tactics. Every time she's in trouble she starts being a clown. Medical time outs, grimaces, toilet breaks... Not to mention that horrible bouncing to distract the opponent. When Ana played her this year, she started bouncing in one moment when Bartoli was about to serve and I think that Bartoli made a double fault. I loved that. :lol:

Even the commentators were laughing at Ana doing a Bartoli. :spit:

To be fair she bounces also when she serves :lol: She is just distracting all around.
Still, it is obvious she turns it up a notch at will. I think it is this bouncing that cost Ana her IW SF last year. . She was just completely distraught and unnerved by it.

Still, did I ever go to GM and complain about it like people do about Ana's fistpumps costing their faves the match?
Nope. She should've dealt with it better. (Which doesn't mean it wasn't an intentional act)

Cajka
May 30th, 2012, 05:25 PM
To be fair she bounces also when she serves :lol: She is just distracting all around.
Still, it is obvious she turns it up a notch at will. I think it is this bouncing that cost Ana her IW SF last year. . She was just completely distraught and unnerved by it.

Still, did I ever go to GM and complain about it like people do about Ana's fistpumps costing their faves the match?
Nope. She should've dealt with it better. (Which doesn't mean it wasn't an intentional act)

6uafoY0L1WI&feature=related

It's somewhere near 16 minutes mark. It's really not something I expected Ana to do, but it was smart. I think that Bartoli was in shock.

gaviotabr
May 30th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Venus already drowning herself in UEs, including an overhead into the net. If she keeps going, this could be rather fast.

gaviotabr
May 30th, 2012, 05:40 PM
:haha:
You really need to visit GM once in a while.
It's really nice there. :hehehe: People are so friendly...:bolt:;)

I went there now and had a laugh at the birds thread. :lol:

gaviotabr
May 30th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Radwanska's form is actually scaring me a bit now.

Cajka
May 30th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Ana is the only one in the draw who can beat Aga before the SF. I can't imagine Ana making so many UEs on clay.

gaviotabr
May 30th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Ana is the only one in the draw who can beat Aga before the SF. I can't imagine Ana making so many UEs on clay.

If Ana plays Aga, she will need to practice the overheads and swinging volleys. Aga lifts the ball better than anyone at the moment.

Edit: And hit behind her.. going from side to side isn't effective against A-Rad.

Cajka
May 30th, 2012, 06:19 PM
If Ana plays Aga, she will need to practice the overheads and swinging volleys. Aga lifts the ball better than anyone at the moment.

Edit: And hit behind her.. going from side to side isn't effective against A-Rad.

Azarenka showed us the right gameplan against her: use the whole court, be sharp, but don't go for too much, be aggressive and patient.

azdaja
May 30th, 2012, 06:35 PM
poor venus. but radwanska is very much beatable.

Cajka
May 30th, 2012, 06:43 PM
poor venus. but radwanska is very much beatable.

Venus was beyond awful. So many UEs which didn't happen after a long point, but after 2 shots. Abysmal performance.

Now that Vee is slayed, BoJo can probably feel a bit better about herself now. :hysteric: Although I must say that the BoJo's performance was the worst level in tennis I've seen this season from a top 200 player. Great match up for a smart counterpuncher like Aga, she literally made her look like an idiot and exposed the lack of Boka's on court intelligence brutally.

gaviotabr
May 30th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Azarenka showed us the right gameplan against her: use the whole court, be sharp, but don't go for too much, be aggressive and patient.

Yes.. Vika shows how to do it. Cetkovska too actually.

Venus was pretty awful today, but Radwanska just doesn't give anything away.. only 6 UEs for the whole match. Opponent needs patience against her.

fANAtic
May 30th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Radwanska extremely tough, but so is everyone in top 4. She's still the softest hitter and that gives Ana a bit of a chance.

Cajka
May 30th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Yes.. Vika shows how to do it. Cetkovska too actually.

Venus was pretty awful today, but Radwanska just doesn't give anything away.. only 6 UEs for the whole match. Opponent needs patience against her.

I know, she's equally fast as peak JJ. And, as I said, she makes less UEs than any counterpuncher I've ever seen. It is scary. It's hard to hit through her and Ana is the most patient player in her part of the draw. Sveta will make tons of errors, it's inevitable.

azdaja
May 30th, 2012, 07:56 PM
oh dear, i've just seen simon reed had picked serena to win rg. that explains a lot.

Harry.
May 30th, 2012, 08:33 PM
^Simon Reed is like the kiss of death. Almost everyone he pulls for ends up losing early.

I totally agree, I think Ana can beat Aga. I'd honestly prefer Ana playing a pusher sort of person rather than someone like Kvitova or Sharapova who can hit outhit her or give her no rhythm through out a match. But yeah, it can work both ways.

Cajka
May 30th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Simon jinxed Ana in the end of 2010: http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/30122010/58/wta-tour-players-watch-2011.html

Most of the players he picked got injured/retired during the 2011. :tape:

SidTheKid
May 30th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Hope he picked Nadal to win also :D

azdaja
May 31st, 2012, 10:07 AM
Hope he picked Nadal to win also :D
he did.

DefyingGravity
May 31st, 2012, 03:34 PM
I missed Anapolis, and I forgot how calm and level headed Ana's biggest fans are. It feels nice to return.

fANAtic
May 31st, 2012, 07:14 PM
Isner:facepalm: He's gonna single-handedly destroy the schedule... AGAIN!

InsideOut.
May 31st, 2012, 07:25 PM
I KNOW. I would never put him on Centre Court if I were the schedulers at a tournament. And his tennis is fucking boring too!

gaviotabr
May 31st, 2012, 07:29 PM
I think Sharapova's match has already been postponed to tomorrow.

InsideOut.
May 31st, 2012, 07:47 PM
And I definitely want Isner to lose, not just because he fucks up the schedule, but he deserves to lose for those god awful drop shots he tried. :help:

gaviotabr
May 31st, 2012, 08:00 PM
And I definitely want Isner to lose, not just because he fucks up the schedule, but he deserves to lose for those god awful drop shots he tried. :help:

I just want this torture to end. :tape::help:

gaviotabr
May 31st, 2012, 08:09 PM
It ended.. finally! 18-16.

JAS_
Jun 1st, 2012, 08:35 PM
Wow, hard to believe Novak and Ana both had their breakthrough at about the same time. His game has improved several times over. I can't help but feel the "mentality" is tightly connected to the number of hours spent on court (on and off tourneys).

gaviotabr
Jun 1st, 2012, 08:48 PM
Kerber just beat Pennetta in 3. She is 14-0 in 3 setters this year. Take that out and she would've lost in the 1st round of Paris, Copenhagem, Indian Wells, Rome... just to number those 1st round 3 setters she played that pop up to my mind right now. That alone would mean 1595 less points to her. How important is it to win 3 setters, right?

JAS_
Jun 1st, 2012, 09:20 PM
Sure it is...
But I really think at this point that if Ana does nothing about it, it's not because she doesn't know it. :/

gaviotabr
Jun 1st, 2012, 09:55 PM
Sure it is...
But I really think at this point that if Ana does nothing about it, it's not because she doesn't know it. :/

Why is it then? Honest question here.. I have no idea why she doesn't do anything about it.. Is she really putting all her faith in an osteopath from Australia? Is she really aware of her 3 set record? Is there something else in this issue?

Also.. does anyone think Ana looks a bit odd on court since Miami? Like without spark.. I thought she was flat in Miami, but I shrugged it off to the IW injury and Miami being a tournament Ana doesn't like. Then again I thought she was somehow odd at Fed Cup, but I shrugged it off to being FC and to her lack of prep on clay. Then I thought she was flat in Stuttgart, but I shrugged it off to the aftermatch of the Fed Cup semi win. Didn't see her in Madrid.. but against Sharapova in Rome I also thought she was odd, but shrugged it off to the choke.. now I thought so again at RG, even in the matches she won.. well, maybe its nothing.. just me overanalyzing things.

JAS_
Jun 1st, 2012, 10:28 PM
Why is it then? Honest question here.. I have no idea why she doesn't do anything about it.. Is she really putting all her faith in an osteopath from Australia? Is she really aware of her 3 set record? Is there something else in this issue?

Maybe she is just happy with the way things are. Obviously she is never going to say that...Or she isn't willing to do what it takes, so she is deluding herself that it really doesn't take what it does...

Also.. does anyone think Ana looks a bit odd on court since Miami? Like without spark.. I thought she was flat in Miami, but I shrugged it off to the IW injury and Miami being a tournament Ana doesn't like. Then again I thought she was somehow odd at Fed Cup, but I shrugged it off to being FC and to her lack of prep on clay. Then I thought she was flat in Stuttgart, but I shrugged it off to the aftermatch of the Fed Cup semi win. Didn't see her in Madrid.. but against Sharapova in Rome I also thought she was odd, but shrugged it off to the choke.. now I thought so again at RG, even in the matches she won.. well, maybe its nothing.. just me overanalyzing things.

In what way flat? It seems to me she is trying to tone down the fistpumps and ajdes, so maybe that's why? I dunno. If that is the reason, I think it's a good thing. Maybe it will help her stabilize?
I don't know anymore, really...

gaviotabr
Jun 1st, 2012, 10:39 PM
Maybe she is just happy with the way things are. Obviously she is never going to say that...Or she isn't willing to do what it takes, so she is deluding herself that it really doesn't take what it does...

I guess we'll see... if she ever hires a fitness coach again..

In what way flat? It seems to me she is trying to tone down the fistpumps and ajdes, so maybe that's why? I dunno. If that is the reason, I think it's a good thing. Maybe it will help her stabilize?
I don't know anymore, really...

No.. not in that way.. nothing to do with fistpumps and ajdes. Just her look.. her way to carry herself.. I'm not sure how to describe it. Like a star who loses spark..

JAS_
Jun 1st, 2012, 10:46 PM
Like a star who loses spark..

Maybe she simply lost that spark?
As much as she talks how she wants it...like Pete Bodo once said, she gives an air of someone who wants to want it.
It's probably more our problem than it is hers that we go by things she says for public (even though she herself might believe them).

gaviotabr
Jun 1st, 2012, 10:57 PM
Maybe she simply lost that spark?
As much as she talks how she wants it...like Pete Bodo once said, she gives an air of someone who wants to want it.
It's probably more our problem than it is hers that we go by things she says for public (even though she herself might believe them).

Maybe.. but I actually thought she did have this spark up until IW... even in losses like against Kvitova at AO.. I thought she had the spark even if not playing well. It's since Miami that I've been having this feeling.

Nalby fan
Jun 2nd, 2012, 01:56 AM
I actually thought she was very flat against Petra in Australia-I put it down to being intimidated by Petra's raw power but perhaps there was more going on there.

The basic point is correct though-she has seemed very subdued in Stuttgart,Rome and again in Paris. My hunch is she has been told to rein in the emotions during matches and this is the end result. :shrug:

gaviotabr
Jun 2nd, 2012, 02:11 AM
I actually thought she was very flat against Petra in Australia-I put it down to being intimidated by Petra's raw power but perhaps there was more going on there.

The basic point is correct though-she has seemed very subdued in Stuttgart,Rome and again in Paris. My hunch is she has been told to rein in the emotions during matches and this is the end result. :shrug:

Subdued yes.. but I don't think its all just because of fistpumps and ajdes.. she had some ridiculous ones today, and I still thought she was subdued.. I think its something else.. I don't know what..

Cajka
Jun 2nd, 2012, 02:15 AM
I heard so many times that Petra played an excellent 1st set against Ana in Melbourne. IMO, she was really unimpressive, but Ana was worse. Ana played well in 3 or 4 games, but yet she won 8.

gaviotabr
Jun 2nd, 2012, 02:29 AM
I heard so many times that Petra played an excellent 1st set against Ana in Melbourne. IMO, she was really unimpressive, but Ana was worse. Ana played well in 3 or 4 games, but yet she won 8.

Agreed. I don't think Petra played a good match. Ana was just really passive..

gaviotabr
Jun 2nd, 2012, 12:27 PM
So.. who are you guys rooting for now?

gaviotabr
Jun 2nd, 2012, 02:20 PM

I'm torn.. so many good stories.. could be a 2nd slam for Vika, Na, Sam or Petra or the career slam for Masha. I think the winner will be one of these players.

Cajka
Jun 2nd, 2012, 02:48 PM
Maria is my only hope left. If she doesn't win it, I don't care. Perhaps Li, she's likeable, her game is nice when it's on.

I'm indifferent towards Sam, her game has too many limitations. If it has to be a claycourter, I prefer Sveta, now that Fran is out.

I don't enjoy Petra's game too much. I don't enjoy it at all. But, yes, she definitely has the game to win it.

Vika is the most annoying #1 ever for me, so obviously I don't want her to win. The other player in the draw I despise is Domi and I read in JJ's forum that there's a prophecy that Domi will win it. Dear Lord, that's scary.

Other notable players in the draw... Caro... I don't think it can happen. Julia? No. Errani? That would be hilarious, but it won't happen. There are some nice (and other, not so nice) surprises: Martic :hearts:, Stephens :) and Lepchenko :rolleyes:. Neither of them will win it, but Stephens could become a slam winner in few years.

Dark horse IMO - Kerber!

gaviotabr
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:03 PM
Maria is my only hope left. If she doesn't win it, I don't care. Perhaps Li, she's likeable, her game is nice when it's on.

I'm indifferent towards Sam, her game has too many limitations. If it has to be a claycourter, I prefer Sveta, now that Fran is out.

I don't enjoy Petra's game too much. I don't enjoy it at all. But, yes, she definitely has the game to win it.

Vika is the most annoying #1 ever for me, so obviously I don't want her to win. The other player in the draw I despise is Domi and I read in JJ's forum that there's a prophecy that Domi will win it. Dear Lord, that's scary.

Other notable players in the draw... Caro... I don't think it can happen. Julia? No. Errani? That would be hilarious, but it won't happen. There are some nice (and other, not so nice) surprises: Martic :hearts:, Stephens :) and Lepchenko :rolleyes:. Neither of them will win it, but Stephens could become a slam winner in few years.

Dark horse IMO - Kerber!

I don't think so.. not even top 20 material.

Cajka
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:19 PM
I don't think so.. not even top 20 material.

The problem is that none of the girls from that age group doesn't look impressive, but someone will have to win the slams and she's the only one who has had some notable runs on slams so far. Robson looks helpless, I like her serve and fh, but she's so slow. :tape: Keys is OK, but let's wait til she enters top 100 or something. Safarova was awful anyway + Keys lost that match in the end. Safarova played an awful next match. It was against Niculescu, I think. I saw Putintseva against JJ. She is talented, but she's short, she'll have a problem with that.

Who else? MugGoat has a nice game, but she lost in qualies to that girl who played Ana in R1.

gaviotabr
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:23 PM
The problem is that none of the girls from that age group doesn't look impressive, but someone will have to win the slams and she's the only one who has had some notable runs on slams so far. Robson looks helpless, I like her serve and fh, but she's so slow. :tape: Keys is OK, but let's wait til she enters top 100 or something. Safarova was awful anyway + Keys lost that match in the end. Safarova played an awful next match. It was against Niculescu, I think. I saw Putintseva against JJ. She is talented, but she's short, she'll have a problem with that.

Who else? MugGoat has a nice game, but she lost in qualies to that girl who played Ana in R1.

This generation isn't good enough.. they will be losing slams to older players and then to a younger generation that comes up.

Cajka
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:31 PM
This generation isn't good enough.. they will be losing slams to older players and then to a younger generation that comes up.

It can happen, but even the generation of loonies and headcases has 3 slam winners (Masha, Sveta, Ana).

gaviotabr
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:45 PM
It can happen, but even the generation of loonies and headcases has 3 slam winners (Masha, Sveta, Ana).

But those 3 are actually great players. Maria is not a headcase, she was derailed by a really serious injury. Ana and Kuznetsova are some of the most talented players out there, they just happen to be either emotionally unstable or plain crazy headcases. If they get their heads together, both can produce some awesome tennis.

This new generation is just not good enough.. they can't produce that high level of tennis.

Cajka
Jun 2nd, 2012, 04:01 PM
But those 3 are actually great players. Maria is not a headcase, she was derailed by a really serious injury. Ana and Kuznetsova are some of the most talented players out there, they just happen to be either emotionally unstable or plain crazy headcases. If they get their heads together, both can produce some awesome tennis.

This new generation is just not good enough.. they can't produce that high level of tennis.

Ana's generation had bigger talents than Generation Suck, yet Generation Suck will be more successful IMO. Azarenka will probably become a multiple slam winner, while An will never be. :sad:

So, it's not all about being talented, but we'll see.

Nalby fan
Jun 2nd, 2012, 04:15 PM
Still believe that Petra will be the one to watch,despite the relatively lousy season so far. She still hits her groundies with incredible power,and the lefty serve is nightmarish when clicking.

gaviotabr
Jun 2nd, 2012, 04:22 PM
Ana's generation had bigger talents than Generation Suck, yet Generation Suck will be more successful IMO. Azarenka will probably become a multiple slam winner, while An will never be. :sad:

So, it's not all about being talented, but we'll see.

Yes.. sad..

Vika is a great player though, who is maximizing her potential. If there was anyone on the Sloane generation with Vika's talent, there could definitely be a slam winner there.. as it is, I don't see anyone who could.

Cajka
Jun 2nd, 2012, 06:27 PM
Caro is arguing with the umpire again. She should really stop with it, it's happening to often.

azdaja
Jun 2nd, 2012, 06:52 PM
i pretty much don't care about the women's part of the tournament. i will be watching the men's tournament without much emotion, though i'd like novak to make history.

Cajka
Jun 2nd, 2012, 06:55 PM
Kaia is such a pathetic choker, she makes me respect Ana more.

azdaja
Jun 2nd, 2012, 10:02 PM
was kanepi vs woz such a shitfest as i think it must have been? :unsure:

the top german players are so overrated right now, all of them. including kerber.

18majors
Jun 2nd, 2012, 10:46 PM

The windows of opportunities aren't closed yet for Ana, Kuznetsova and Maria. Kuz and Maria are still alive and may win 2012 RG and Ana will start to contend for GS titles again.

From now to the next 2-3 years may turn out to be the best years for Ana, Kuz and Maria.

Cajka
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:30 AM
was kanepi vs woz such a shitfest as i think it must have been? :unsure:

the top german players are so overrated right now, all of them. including kerber.

It was ridiculous. :facepalm:

I lost some respect for Julia btw, I must say.

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:45 AM
It was ridiculous. :facepalm:

I lost some respect for Julia btw, I must say.

What happened? I went out with friends to the cinema.. seems I lost a lot of drama..

Cajka
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:57 AM
What happened? I went out with friends to the cinema.. seems I lost a lot of drama..

It was getting dark, Rus was leading and Julia asked the umpire to continue tomorrow. He refused and she took a MTO to get more time, but she lost anyway. At the nets there was an awkward situation.

http://i.minus.com/ibhfmf1InmibW3.gif

I followed livescore thread, some German posters said that they read Julia's lips when she was saying to her coach that Rus is retarded. :tape:

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:03 AM
It was getting dark, Rus was leading and Julia asked the umpire to continue tomorrow. He refused and she took a MTO to get more time, but she lost anyway. At the nets there was an awkward situation.

http://i.minus.com/ibhfmf1InmibW3.gif

I followed livescore thread, some German posters said that they read Julia's lips when she was saying to her coach that Rus is retarded. :tape:

Wow lots of drama then.

Cajka
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:08 AM
Wow lots of drama then.

Caro's match was full of drama too. Kanepi was leading 5:1 in second and then she started pushing or spraying (familiar, huh?), she was leading 5:1 in 3rd set too and she started choking again, but somehow she won. Caro was bitching about the call, she even insulted the umpire. Once she thought that the ball was out but she continued the point and when she lost the point, she started bitching because the umpire didn't want to check the mark. :lol:

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:17 AM
Caro's match was full of drama too. Kanepi was leading 5:1 in second and then she started pushing or spraying (familiar, huh?), she was leading 5:1 in 3rd set too and she started choking again, but somehow she won. Caro was bitching about the call, she even insulted the umpire. Once she thought that the ball was out but she continued the point and when she lost the point, she started bitching because the umpire didn't want to check the mark. :lol:

Well, at least she got it done. If she was 5-1 in the second and lost it, that she was able to win in the end is even more impressive I think. Didn't let her own choking make her emotionally unstable.. just kept going until she got it done.

Caro.. :tape: It must be tough for her.. not even Ana fell down the rankings this fast.

Cajka
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:36 AM
Well, with this game Caro has nothing to hope for. The serve is predictable, the forehand is very bad, her movement isn't great. Her game has regressed a lot.

Sean.
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:50 AM
I think more than anything people have worked out how to play Caro, Goerges and Ana especially!

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:52 AM
I think more than anything people have worked out how to play Caro, Goerges and Ana especially!

I think Julia spelled it out how to play Caro, and world followed suit. Moonballs to her FH to restart play, plus attacking the FH and finishing off on the BH side. Caro still hasn't figured out how to counter that, and its hard because she doesn't really have a weapon.

Cajka
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:06 AM
Players like Ana or Julia should be a bad match up for Caro. But still, I think that she played much better in the end of 2010 and in the beginning of 2011.

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:15 AM
Players like Ana or Julia should be a bad match up for Caro. But still, I think that she played much better in the end of 2010 and in the beginning of 2011.

I agree.. she definitely played way better back then.

Cajka
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:33 AM
I'm not a fan, but it's really not nice to see her fading like that. It must be awful for fans too. I remember the second part of 2008 and the first part of 2009. I was so deluded, I refused to see some obvious things. I thought that all it takes is one big win or one good run. From this pow it's obvious that the problems were very deep already back then. I believe that Caro, her team and her fans like to think that she's too young, that it will all be OK, just like that.

Ana started slumping when she was 20, then she was 21, then 22, 23, 24. The window of opportunities is small. I must've been really blind when I didn't notice it. It's been such a long time since I started following tennis, I was a kid. One would think that my judgement shouldn't be so poor, but... :tape:

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:49 AM
I'm not a fan, but it's really not nice to see her fading like that. It must be awful for fans too. I remember the second part of 2008 and the first part of 2009. I was so deluded, I refused to see some obvious things. I thought that all it takes is one big win or one good run. From this pow it's obvious that the problems were very deep already back then. I believe that Caro, her team and her fans like to think that she's too young, that it will all be OK, just like that.

Ana started slumping when she was 20, then she was 21, then 22, 23, 24. The window of opportunities is small. I must've been really blind when I didn't notice it. It's been such a long time since I started following tennis, I was a kid. One would think that my judgement shouldn't be so poor, but... :tape:

It's just that hope is the last to die.. and we would think.. hey, next week will be better.. and then next week.. then the next... then the next.. and 4 years have gone by. To this day Ana looks at things like this, next week, next week, we are still in the middle of the season, there is time.. so things aren't really changing.. and if they do, it might take another 4 years.

That quote from Michael Joyce to Sharapova really says it all.. you have to take responsability for yourself instead of looking for answers all over the place. Its up to the player to give it all and be up to the task, do whatever it takes. It's not about hoping things will be better, hoping it will happen, hoping.. its about going out there and making it happen.

Caro, her family, her fans, also seem to be hoping it will happen, but unless she makes it happen, it won't. It's a bit harder for her IMHO, because she never really controlled the outcome of matches, as she doesn't have a real weapon to make the difference.

fANAtic
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:50 AM
No big deal, she's just copying Ana like always.

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:58 AM
:lol:

Guys, look at adidas adizero outfit for USO:

http://nl.tennis-point.be/templates/tennispoint/images/produktbilder/0054200495200000/0054200495200000_3_563.jpg

Am I the only one to find it hideous? :lol:

Ana will wear the dress and not this, but its the same pattern and yellow color.

Cajka
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:02 AM
:lol:

Guys, look at adidas adizero outfit for USO:

http://nl.tennis-point.be/templates/tennispoint/images/produktbilder/0054200495200000/0054200495200000_3_563.jpg

Am I the only one to find it hideous? :lol:

Ana will wear the dress and not this, but its the same pattern and yellow color.

I don't understand it. Adidas has so many beautiful women (Ana, Dani, Makiri, Rus, Sorana, Flavia, even Woz) and all they do is trying to make them look like clowns. Luckily, Ana is simply gorgeous and they can't do anything about it.

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:06 AM
I don't understand it. Adidas has so many beautiful women (Ana, Dani, Makiri, Rus, Sorana, Flavia, even Woz) and all they do is trying to make them look like clowns. Luckily, Ana is simply gorgeous and they can't do anything about it.

I'm sure Ana will look good in it... but honestly, the colors and patterns of the clothes are plain ugly, especially adizero line.

Cajka
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:10 AM
I'm sure Ana will look good in it... but honestly, the colors and patterns of the clothes are plain ugly, especially adizero line.

Even if we ignore that awful colorful thing that reminds me of parrot, the color of skirt is so wrong and it doesn't match with that yellow at all. Not to mention that those colors look hideous in every combination. Adidas needs some new designers, this is really hideous.

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:15 AM
Even if we ignore that awful colorful thing that reminds me of parrot, the color of skirt is so wrong and it doesn't match with that yellow at all. Not to mention that those colors look hideous in every combination. Adidas needs some new designers, this is really hideous.

Yes... and look the shoes this outfit is supposed to be paired with:

http://www.tennisnuts.com/images/product/full/G60280_B_800.jpg

Yellow, green and pink! :help::tape:

fANAtic
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:17 AM
I like it.

Cajka
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:19 AM
Yes... and look the shoes this outfit is supposed to be paired with:

http://www.tennisnuts.com/images/product/full/G60280_B_800.jpg

Yellow, green and pink! :help::tape:

:worship: peak Adidas.

Sean.
Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:08 AM
Watching Sveta stink up the court makes me feel sick, it should have been Ana down the other end.

SidTheKid
Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:41 AM
Funny how my intrest in WTA RG went down after Ana and Julia are out :D

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:48 AM
Errani beating Kuznetsova, who is playing like utter crap, makes me 1000000000000000 times more mad Ana lost that stupid match. Should never ever have lost that. EVER.

Shinjiro
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:01 PM
At least Ana was able to hit through the heavy conditions for a set against Errani. :(

Also, Martic lost. :sad: Too bad, it was a winnable match... a quicker court would have helped for sure...

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:06 PM
At least Ana was able to hit through the heavy conditions for a set against Errani. :(

Also, Martic lost. :sad: Too bad, it was a winnable match... a quicker court would have helped for sure...

I hope Kerber gives Errani a beatdown. I'm so pissed.. no words.

Sean.
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:07 PM
Hope you're happy Ana, this should have been yours. QF vs. Kerber! Stupid bint! :facepalm:

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:19 PM
Lol, I figured I would find you here in good spirits. :p:lol:

Btw, awesome outfit. It must have been inspired by Petrova's designer on crack lollipop dress.

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:28 PM
Here's something to cheer you up. It made me laugh :)
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=460811

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:33 PM
Hey, why all so quiet? We should celebrate that Ana took a whole set off forom ErraniGOAT.

Sara for RG winner :cheer:

NOT.

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:36 PM
Though I must say she did play more inteligently today. ;)

Cajka
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:57 PM
I cheer for Errani to win the whole thing. Just for the sake of hilarity.

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:14 PM
Why is Novak playing like retarded?
It's like 2011 never happened. We're right back in 2010.
His reactions at the net and shot selection are :facepalm:

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:18 PM
Cibulkova over Aza in the QF.

Ana :mad:

Cajka
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:26 PM
Why is Novak playing like retarded?
It's like 2011 never happened. We're right back in 2010.
His reactions at the net and shot selection are :facepalm:

Yes, it's the same poor-spirited Novak from 2009 and 2010, who loses matches to Melzer, Kohlschreiber. I hate his attitude and body language, self-pity during the whole match. :help:

Cibulkova over Aza in the QF.

Ana :mad:

I dislike both players. Last time they played I cheered for Domi because it was the time for Vika to lose already. She lost. Now that I cheered for Vika, she won. :facepalm: + she's now ranked higher than Ana. Is there any other reason to hate her? :tape:

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:29 PM
What is wrong with him? Something is clearly wrong. And why is he putting his lack of spirit on full display like he used to? I thought he had solved the body language equation.

SidTheKid
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:29 PM
What the f*** is Novak doing

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:32 PM
I dislike both players. Last time they played I cheered for Domi because it was the time for Vika to lose already. She lost. Now that I cheered for Vika, she won. :facepalm: + she's now ranked higher than Ana. Is there any other reason to hate her? :tape:

If you are gonna hate everyone who beat Ana or passed her in the rankings...
It's not good to be filled with so much hate. :shrug:

Save it for Ana :p

Novak breaks again. Break after break after break. Is this WTA? :scratch: :lol:

Cajka
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:35 PM
What is wrong with him? Something is clearly wrong. And why is he putting his lack of spirit on full display like he used to? I thought he had solved the body language equation.

The court is very slow after the rain, he can't serve, he can't move and the forehand... :help: It looked like it takes some amazing effort to hit it properly. I one moment I thought that he was gonna get injured while hitting it inside-in. Now he plays a bit better, but for the biggest part of the match it looked like Feniacki's forhanda.

I don't know why he has that attitude, but he needs Četojević ASAP. This has nothing to do with gluten, I think that Četojević had a great influence on his mentality.

SidTheKid
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:36 PM
Im really happy for Domi :) and well for passing Ana in rankings we can only blame Ana for loosing to Errani

Cajka
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:40 PM
If you are gonna hate everyone who beat Ana or passed her in the rankings...
It's not good to be filled with so much hate. :shrug:

Save it for Ana :p

Novak breaks again. Break after break after break. Is this WTA? :scratch: :lol:

I hate on Domi anyway. I don't hate all the players who are ranked higher than her. I like Aga, Masha and Serena. :p It's just that everything she does makes me dislike her even more. When she was supposed to beat Azarenka, she choked. Now when she was supposed to lose, she decided not to choke. But, as I said, I always hated on her.

And I'm not "filled with hate", where did that come from? There are only 2-3 players whose results can make miserable. Vika and Domi are not them, I dislike them, but it was lose-lose situation for me anyway.

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:43 PM
And I'm not "filled with hate", where did that come from?

I didn't say you were, I said if you are gonna hate everyone who beats her or passes her in the rankings, you are gonna be filled with hate. (j/k)

Novak won a set. Thank fuck.

Cajka
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:53 PM
I didn't say you were, I said if you are gonna hate everyone who beats her or passes her in the rankings, you are gonna be filled with hate. (j/k)

OK, I didn't get that. But it's not that bad, she was #63 or #65, it was hilarious to see the names of players ranked higher than Ana.

By the way, Novaks fh finally looks OK.

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:54 PM
Novak in the saddle again. Phew.

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:58 PM
OK, I didn't get that. But it's not that bad, she was #63 or #65, it was hilarious to see the names of players ranked higher than Ana.

By the way, Novaks fh finally looks OK.

To me, it's not ranking that gets me. It's the fact that so many players sometimes achieve something relevant - like an upset of a clear favorit (Razzano, Domi, etc) or some random breakthrough at a major or some tour title. Except Ana. :bigcry:
This cannot be a coincidence. It's because there is something, some obstacle, that appears the minute she has a chance.
What could it be? :confused::rolleyes:

Cajka
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:05 PM
What could it be? :confused::rolleyes:

:shrug:

I guess she's not Rezzano, Makarova, Pironkova or some other WS slayer. It's really frustrating, but otoh Maria can't beat Serena neither while Makarova and Rezzano can. It still feels better to be a fan of Masha than a fan Makarova I guess. :angel:

There's some extremely stupid song from a commercial stuck in my head, I can't... :facepalm: I hate B92. :lol:

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:05 PM
Uh-oh. :scared: I spoke too soon.

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:08 PM
:shrug:

I guess she's not Rezzano, Makarova, Pironkova or some other WS slayer.

No, no. It's not about Serena at all. It's not player specific.
There is also Rus, Pironkova, and many players who beat someone when they were red hot. But I guess that kind of feat takes heart.

Edit: I see you already mentioned Pironkova. But, yeah, it's not about Williams sisters.
It's about whoever is red hot atm and it requires to be able to withstand the hype around those players. (As well as their game, of course, but I think Ana's problem is mostly hype. Psychology, of course :sobbing:)

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:23 PM
I went for a bike ride which usually calms me down, but I'm raging.. I literally think this is the hugest slam waste of Ana's career.

This shouldn't affect me this much, but it still does.. so unhealthy, I feel like punching a wall.

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:25 PM
I actually like Vika.. and dislike Cibulkova.. but I'm glad Domi won, because Ana simply does not deserve to go up the rankings. It would also give her a false sense of progress, while her only good result this whole season was Indian Wells.

I'm fuming.. :fiery:

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:37 PM
This really was her best draw in ages. She had Kvitova in the 4th at AO, then Serena in the 4th at USO, then before that, ah, it was Wimby (must have been more favorable since she lost early :sobbing:), and before that it was Azarenka in the 4th (also lost early), and then Kim at USO in the 4th, and Venus at Wimby. And especially when you look at how it collapesed :facepalm:
Ana is an artist in snatching a defeat from the jaws of victory.
What can one say?
Ain't no chance if you don't take it.

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:45 PM
This really was her best draw in ages. She had Kvitova in the 4th at AO, then Serena in the 4th at USO, then before that, ah, it was Wimby (must have been more favorable since she lost early :sobbing:), and before that it was Azarenka in the 4th (also lost early), and then Kim at USO in the 4th, and Venus at Wimby. And especially when you look at how it collapesed :facepalm:
Ana is an artist in snatching a defeat from the jaws of victory.
What can one say?
Ain't no chance if you don't take it.

Yes.. and tennis is a game of taking chances.

It's the best draw she has had since ever.. easier even than the ones she actually took advantage off.. its falling apart like there is no tomorrow to add salt to injury. She was coming to this slam healthy and not slumping..

But what really kills me is how she lost the match. It was just plain dumb.. should never ever lose a match like this. Even USO 2009, where the draw was great as well (K-Bond, Rodionova, Shvedova, Dulko, Wicky, Caro to the final), losing after having MP.. hurt like hell, but she was in a deep slump and she didn't lose the match in such stupid/brainless fashion.. at least she tried in the third.. just thinking about this Errani match makes me rage to no end.

I'm pretty sure now all Ana's slam draws will be the hardest ones ever, because one always gets punished for being such an idiot in wasting a golden chance.

:fiery::fiery::fiery:

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:50 PM
Idi bre Novace u dupe. /:cursing:/
Pokida mi zivce.

SidTheKid
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:50 PM
Novak cmon you must win it now

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:52 PM
I'm pretty sure now all Ana's slam draws will be the hardest ones ever, because one always gets punished for being such an idiot in wasting a golden chance.

:fiery::fiery::fiery:

It doesn't matter anymore. Apparently, she performs better with hard draws now. :o

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:53 PM
It doesn't matter anymore. Apparently, she performs better with hard draws now. :o

:lol: How is that? Tell me the last time she actually did well on a tough draw..

But yeah.. good, bad, doesn't matter.. she manages to lose early either way.

:fiery:

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:54 PM
:lol: How is that? Tell me the last time she actually did well on a tough draw..

But yeah.. good, bad, doesn't matter.. she manages to lose early either way.

No, not well, better :sobbing:

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:55 PM
Novak cmon you must win it now

He will.. ;)

SidTheKid
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:56 PM
He will.. ;)

If not Im done with tennis

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:57 PM
No, not well, better :sobbing:

Still..

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:01 PM
Still..

Yeah, it's a small difference.
But, by better I meant that she would (at least the last two times) win the matches she was supposed to win, and then lose to the "obstacle". Whereas in the easy draw, she didn't do even that, and the "obstacle" (Radwanska) is not even in the draw anymore. :o

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:13 PM
Yeah, it's a small difference.
But, by better I meant that she would (at least the last two times) win the matches she was supposed to win, and then lose to the "obstacle". Whereas in the easy draw, she didn't do even that, and the "obstacle" (Radwanska) is not even in the draw anymore. :o

It gets worse everytime I think about it.. I've been sadder.. but I don't think I've ever been this angry at a loss.. I'm fuming..

Then you think that she wrote this on facebook the day before the match, and then didn't even fight for it.. just brainless when it was getting away from her..

I feel like things are starting to click. Today was a very pleasing victory and I'm feeling good about my chances of going further in this tournament.

Easy 1st set.. she just relaxed and decided to wait for it to come to her without effort instead of finishing it off as she should.. pushing lame and then ridiculously brainless..

:fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery:

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:13 PM
Seppi is doing an Ana right now.

SidTheKid
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:14 PM
as I said she needs interview liek ROddick did after AO match with Federer

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:15 PM
as I said she needs interview liek ROddick did after AO match with Federer

What happened in this interview?

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:20 PM
BTW, I think today's win was a huge step for Cibulkova in her quest to join top 10.

I remember back in 2009, during the Us open series, both Ana and Cibulkova were 1 win away from top 10 multiple times, until Pennetta won LA, made Toronto semis and USO QF to snatch the top 10 spot.

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:21 PM
It gets worse everytime I think about it.. I've been sadder.. but I don't think I've ever been this angry at a loss.. I'm fuming..

Then you think that she wrote this on facebook the day before the match, and then didn't even fight for it.. just brainless when it was getting away from her..

Easy 1st set.. she just relaxed and decided to wait for it to come to her without effort instead of finishing it off as she should.. pushing lame and then ridiculously brainless..

:fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery:

The minute I saw that message I started having a bad feeling about it. "She will go deep." First jump then say hop.
Woman, it's ok for us to dream, you never ever ever say such things before. :help:
And just when I applauded for her saying "we will see".
Not to mention that the "click" part is just an indicator that she places the control of the outcome outside of herself - not a good sign either.

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:27 PM
The minute I saw that message I started having a bad feeling about it. "She will go deep." First jump then say hop.
Woman, it's ok for us to dream, you never ever ever say such things before. :help:
And just when I applauded for her saying "we will see".
Not to mention that the "click" part is just an indicator that she places the control of the outcome outside of herself - not a good sign either.

Yes.. That click part kills me. She has said it many times.. its as if she really thinks things happen to her instead of her making things happen. Brilliant Mike Joyce said: "you have to take responsability for yourself." You have to go out there and make it happen.. thing won't just click or materialize if you don't make it happen.. She really needed someone tell her that to see if she realizes it.. because she clearly can't do it on her own.. but then again, that person would be fired in a blink.

:fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery:

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:29 PM
NID. :p

Novak only did this to show off what a mental giant he is. ;)

SidTheKid
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:44 PM
Only if Ana had Novak menality

SidTheKid
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:44 PM
What happened in this interview?

He was really honest :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGiSrj97txc&list=FLzIK5sEJ1bsSdUZNv7G51-w&index=4&feature=plpp_video

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:48 PM
He was really honest :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGiSrj97txc&list=FLzIK5sEJ1bsSdUZNv7G51-w&index=4&feature=plpp_video

Roddick still had hair..

Ana will never be too honest.. its always positive bullshit that she doesn't really believe in.

SidTheKid
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:49 PM
I mean how can she say some of the things she does after her losses....

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:54 PM
Roddick still had hair..

Ana will never be too honest.. its always positive bullshit that she doesn't really believe in.

This I think is the problem. Many people say positive things, and have positive attitude. But with Ana, this somehow comes as a band-aid, it seems artificially glued on to her somehow.
Otherwise she wouldn't fold like a cheap tent at the first difficulty.
I think that deep down, she is actually really negative. Because I think that even someone who is not necessarily positive would occasionally find a way to turn an opportunity into success.

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:56 PM
Milos Raonic says Ana has a boyfriend.. Is he updated or does Ana has a new boyfriend? :tape:

ro_Fncmxieg

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:57 PM
And yeah, I can't imagine such an interview with Ana. She did though try to make fun of herself in a few interviews, but I must say that I have NEVER seen her mad. She says she has been mad, but other than occasional bitching on the court about line calls, that is all.

SidTheKid
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:57 PM
Woudln´t be surprised if its Scott again :lol:

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:59 PM

She has been spending an unsual time in Belgrade.. She was already seen there today.

And yeah, I can't imagine such an interview with Ana. She did though try to make fun of herself in a few interviews, but I must say that I have NEVER seen her mad. She says she has been mad, but other than occasional bitching on the court about line calls, that is all.

Some mad moments wouldn't hurt IMHO.. she gets sad, but not mad. I think it would be good to get reall mad and promisse herself that never again. Worked for Kerber after losing to Laura Robson at Wimbledon 1st round last year.

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:01 PM
This I think is the problem. Many people say positive things, and have positive attitude. But with Ana, this somehow comes as a band-aid, it seems artificially glued on to her somehow.
Otherwise she wouldn't fold like a cheap tent at the first difficulty.
I think that deep down, she is actually really negative. Because I think that even someone who is not necessarily positive would occasionally find a way to turn an opportunity into success.

Yes.. I actually usually find that Ana has the ability to turn something positive, that should motivate her and propell her to new highs into burdens and negative things that drag her down.

SidTheKid
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:01 PM
Well if it is some good guy who will motivate her and travel with her it is just good

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:02 PM
That would be totally like her. :help::tape:
She better not :fiery:
If it is him AGAIN, I will become bigger hater than Kworb, Ferg, Blue Trees and Forza Whichever Italian is in the best form atm, put together.

SidTheKid
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:04 PM
If it is him AGAIN, I will become bigger hater than Kworb, Ferg, Blue Trees and Forza Whichever Italian is in the best form atm, put together.

If it is him again well girl has lost it can get pregnant and retire :lol:

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:06 PM

I'll join your club..

gaviotabr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:14 PM
I don't think its Adam honestly.. Ana has been going to Belgrade at any opportunity.. and in RG she said they were not together anymore. There must be someone in Belgrade.

azdaja
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:23 PM
when i left to kick the ball with friends novak was a set and a break down, yet i still thought he would win. i wish i could like him as much as i like ana and like ana about as much as i like him. it would be so much less frustrating to follow tennis.

I don't think its Adam honestly.. Ana has been going to Belgrade at any opportunity.. and in RG she said they were not together anymore. There must be someone in Belgrade.
i also don't think it's adam. it would be so cool if she had found someone else first and only then decided to dump him :oh:

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:27 PM
Nah, I just managed to see the clip. I think he is not updated - when he said she has a boyfriend, I think he simply talked about that time when they met. But we'll see.

Cajka
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:29 PM

No, it's just incredible and it happens over and over. Just like Srbija's threads.

JAS_
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:31 PM
No, it's just incredible and it happens over and over. Just like Srbija's thread.

Aaaand that's another similarity! :scratch: :hehehe:

gloria7
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:59 PM
Oh, Ana just do it the Roddick way - pick a man out of a catalogue and have your agent call him.

fANAtic
Jun 3rd, 2012, 07:29 PM
Raonic probably doesn't follow Ana news like us. Most likely he still thinks she's with Adam. If she had someone in Belgrade we would know, surely.

Cajka
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:24 AM
Perhaps it's Višković. :spit:

gaviotabr
Jun 4th, 2012, 12:18 PM
This is Ana's dress for the USO.. looks ok in this pic:

http://www.tennis-point.com/templates/tennispoint/images/produktbilder/0054200488700000/0054200488700000_563.jpg

Sean.
Jun 4th, 2012, 12:36 PM
I'll wait until I see it on. It's very different I'll give it that.

Would probably make a nice summer dress it the top part was different, not sure it's a good tennis dress though.

gaviotabr
Jun 4th, 2012, 02:05 PM
I'm watching Sharapova.. conditions are so tough today.. dump, cold and windy. Reminds me a bit of Berlim when Ana won it in 2007. :sobbing:

fANAtic
Jun 4th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Ana looks good in yellow. I wish they make her a black night dress.

gaviotabr
Jun 4th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Ana looks good in yellow. I wish they make her a black night dress.

If she was still relevant in slams I think they would. I remember in 2008 they started designing night dresses to Ana for USO 2009.. then she fell off the face of Earth and they stopped it.

Cajka
Jun 4th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Maria's performance worries me. The conditions worry me to. She doesn't like playing in mud, for sure.

gaviotabr
Jun 4th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Maria's performance worries me. The conditions worry me to. She doesn't like playing in mud, for sure.

She needs to get through this match and hope conditions are better in the QF against probably Kanepi.

Cajka
Jun 4th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Cow on ice! :facepalm: Close it, please.

gaviotabr
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Kookie is playing really well though.. some awesome winners.

gaviotabr
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:24 PM
WTF did the umpire do now? She left the chair to check a mark in the middle of the point saying Sharapova asked for it.. but as I saw it, Masha kept playing the point.. weirdest thing.

Cajka
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:29 PM
:facepalm: OK, now I see Domi lifting the trophy.

SidTheKid
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:30 PM
:lol: if that happens

gaviotabr
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Sharapova.. :facepalm:

At this rate, Errani is going to win RG and I'm going to rage forever at Ana.

gaviotabr
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Schvedova is also beating Na Li..

OMG.. I can already see a Schvedova-Lepchenko QF. :tape:

Cajka
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Schvedova is also beating Na Li..

OMG.. I can already see a Schvedova-Lepchenko QF. :tape:

Kvitova will probably struggle in mud too, but I don't know if Lepcheko is capable of doing something even against bad Kvitova.