PDA

View Full Version : OMG Near her...Madrid 2010 cheering thread!!

#kArLoS#
May 7th, 2010, 02:05 PM
sorry if the title is bad:p
Draw:
(7)Stosur vs Dulko
MJMS has a bye
Szavay vs Schnyder
Kirilenko vs (9)Radwanska

Not an easy draw and QF´s points to defend...:scared:.I only hope that she won´t play tomorrow,because I am going to the tournament Sunday and Monday.Please:cheer:

Hakapeszi
May 7th, 2010, 05:37 PM
(8) Dulko/Pennetta vs Peschke/Srebotnik
(WC) Safina/Szavay vs Amanmuradova/Hsieh
Govortsova/Kudryavtseva vs Rodionova/Schnyder
(3) Petrova/Stosur - Bye

http://tennishungary.hu/szavaysafinagc5.jpg

Hakapeszi
May 7th, 2010, 05:39 PM
Szavay vs Schnyder

http://www.szavayagi-fanclub.hu/forum/download/file.php?id=7200&sid=ff18aa82380c76df76f5dcb487fd559d

http://tennishungary.hu/szavay2009budapestwinnerwschnyder.jpg

Hakapeszi
May 7th, 2010, 05:49 PM
http://www.szavayagi-fanclub.hu/forum/download/file.php?id=7200&sid=ff18aa82380c76df76f5dcb487fd559d

but the real H2H is 1:1

there was a Fed Cup match, not counted by WTA

iGOAT
May 8th, 2010, 01:00 AM
Wow! She has a really tough singles draw :scared: hopefully she can beat Peppermint Patty, build on the head-to-head ;).

iGOAT
May 8th, 2010, 01:00 AM
OMG so excited Ági is playing with Dina!!! That is my favorite partner of the ones she has played with :hearts:.

They used to be good, I think they can win a round (or more) here :D any idea if they're playing Roland Garros?

iGOAT
May 8th, 2010, 01:01 AM
Draw:
(7)Stosur vs Dulko
MJMS has a bye
Szavay vs Schnyder

Not an easy draw and QF´s points to defend...:scared:.I only hope that she won´t play tomorrow,because I am going to the tournament Sunday and Monday.Please:cheer:
She's not :yeah: good news for me too, I'm gone most of tomorrow.

Hakapeszi
May 8th, 2010, 11:36 AM
"On Wednesday we flew from Lisbon to Madrid, where I mostly just rested and went to the physiologist each day. My leg is getting better, today we could practice a little, but I try to be very careful with it. I'm happy to play doubles with Safina again, we agreed to play together in Madrid back in Stuttgart. It would be nice if I played doubles first and the singles later, but we'll see, I'm not sure I'll be allowed to. I haven't played Patty since the final in Budapest, I think she will want to strike back. I hope I'll be 100% fit for my singles match." - said Ági after the draw ceremony.

iGOAT
May 8th, 2010, 11:58 AM
:scared: the injury sounds fairly serious!
I thought she had sort of made it up (or exaggerated a bit) as an excuse for that pathetic loss :o.
Hopefully she will be okay!

Hakapeszi
May 8th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Doubles tomorrow after noon.

hellas719
May 9th, 2010, 04:01 AM
:bounce:

iGOAT
May 9th, 2010, 04:21 AM
Oh good, hopefully I can follow the doubles ;) and I'm glad Ági got her wish of doubles first :D.

Hopefully they can win this one!!!

HowardH
May 9th, 2010, 01:04 PM
They won doubles (just) 2-6 6-3 10-8.

iGOAT
May 9th, 2010, 02:02 PM
Yes!!! :inlove::banana: I was going to wake up and follow it, but I over-slept, so this was good news :inlove:! Go Safinay :cheer:.

iGOAT
May 9th, 2010, 07:29 PM
So Ági and Safina won't be playing again until Wednesday at earliest, as they play Dulketta or Peschkotnik next (:help: VERY tough teams :scared:) and this match is not on tomorrow's schedule.

iGOAT
May 9th, 2010, 07:29 PM
But Ági-Schnyder is on the schedule for tomorrow, second on Court 4 (I think anyway?) from 11:00. Hopefully this can be fairly quick so I can follow it before school tomorrow :D.

iGOAT
May 9th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Draw:
(7)Stosur vs Dulko
MJMS has a bye
Szavay vs Schnyder

Will you be taking any pictures tomorrow?
And did you see doubles today?

Hopefully it was fun :D although too bad you had to see Henin lose :tape:.

hellas719
May 10th, 2010, 02:10 AM
Safinavay :banana:
And I heard that you weren't allowed to take photos in Madrid :o

iGOAT
May 10th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Safinavay :banana:
And I heard that you weren't allowed to take photos in Madrid :o
WTF?! :o:fiery: that almost for sure means we won't see any then, because she is losing to Patty atm on a field court, so I doubt they take pictures, and her doubles will probably be on a field court too :mad:.

iGOAT
May 10th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Oh my GOD :sobbing: Ági retired down 5-2 :weirdo: she had just won the game too :mad:.

iGOAT
May 10th, 2010, 11:30 AM
I guess this probably means she will withdraw from doubles too :help:.

I just can't believe this anymore. She got hurt in Acapulco earlier this year when she had some form going, and then when she had a chance to win Estoril she got hurt again, which dropped her ranking, which fucks up her chances at the French Open :fiery::hysteric:.

And I understand she is injured, but Ági has shown so little passion, fight, or fire lately, and giving up in the first set continues that. It's very hard to be a fan of someone like that :weirdo: the reason I came to like her was because she had so much of those in 2007 :sad:.

HowardH
May 10th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Agi :awww: :hug:.

I think the next season or so will test how much she wants to be out there. If her body is struggling then her will has to be there.

iGOAT
May 10th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Does anybody know if she is still playing doubles?

iGOAT
May 10th, 2010, 07:33 PM
Glad to see people care :rolleyes:.

Gregorio87
May 10th, 2010, 08:32 PM

She hopes that she can play, because the doubles will be on Thursday, maybe the doctors can make some miracle...:rolleyes:
Anyway nowadays about Ági: :o:mad::fiery::banghead::sad::help:

iGOAT
May 10th, 2010, 11:36 PM
She hopes that she can play, because the doubles will be on Thursday, maybe the doctors can make some miracle...:rolleyes:
Anyway nowadays about Ági: :o:mad::fiery::banghead::sad::help:
She started the year so well :sobbing: the injury in Monterrey was really the turning point. And I don't feel like she's playing that bad, but it's in her head. Like in Stuttgart against low-ranked Petkovic she fought cause she knew she was favorite but against Sanowa she hardly tried in the third. And then in Estoril as soon as she got hurt she just gave up :o.

Hopefully she can play doubles!!! Although even if she can, it'll probably be just more disappointment :weirdo:.

hellas719
May 11th, 2010, 02:37 AM
:sad:
Get it together! :smash:
I hope this won't lead to another never-ending slump :scared:

hellas719
May 11th, 2010, 02:39 AM

Some people have other things to do :rolleyes:

#kArLoS#
May 11th, 2010, 09:19 PM
I saw her doubles match with Safina,it was so much fan!We cheered loudly for Dina and Ági after every point,and I think that helped them a bit;).Unfortunately my cam wasn´t working that day,so I didn´t get a single photo:mad:.They started very slow and Akgul/Su-Wei looked very strong,some of Akgul´s volleys in the 1st set were just great,but then Agi and Dinara started to play,to make less UEs and they took that set.The STB was very close,the last point was a DF by Akgul,and we said loudly before Akgul´s serve: Double fault,please!:haha:

#kArLoS#
May 11th, 2010, 09:28 PM
then yesterday I was on Agi´s single match,of course.I was too busy cheering for her loudly during the points so I didnt took a single photo of her match.I though:"well,in the second I´ll start to take pics,maybe when she is playing better:angel:",but sadly that didnt happen:sad:.I was sooo near her,the court was pathetic,it even didn´t have seats,so the people watching is very close to the players.Ági was clearly struggling with her movement,and Patty was using dropshots a lot:o.FH was very crappy yesterday,Ági missed a lot of shots,while BH is great,she made two winners in a row to save the SPs at *1-5 and then winning the game.But she called the trainer,and a few minutes later she decided that she wouldn´t play more.She was almost crying,that was hearthbreaking!:bigcry:.Then Karl-Heinz,who was in the side of Patty´s chair,came to where Ági(and I) were,Rainer said to him "sorry" and Patty asked Ági: "how are you",and Ági replied that she couldn´t move properly because of a pain in her leg.I wanted to hug her and asked her how she was feeling,but I saw Patty and Rainer left the court,but Agi,all of sudden,dissapeared and then I didn´t see her again:tears:

iGOAT
May 11th, 2010, 11:59 PM
then yesterday I was on Agi´s single match,of course.I was too busy cheering for her loudly during the points so I didnt took a single photo of her match.I though:"well,in the second I´ll start to take pics,maybe when she is playing better:angel:",but sadly that didnt happen:sad:.I was sooo near her,the court was pathetic,it even didn´t have seats,so the people watching is very close to the players.Ági was clearly struggling with her movement,and Patty was using dropshots a lot:o.FH was very crappy yesterday,Ági missed a lot of shots,while BH is great,she made two winners in a row to save the SPs at *1-5 and then winning the game.But she called the trainer,and a few minutes later she decided that she wouldn´t play more.She was almost crying,that was hearthbreaking!:bigcry:.Then Karl-Heinz,who was in the side of Patty´s chair,came to where Ági(and I) were,Rainer said to him "sorry" and Patty asked Ági: "how are you",and Ági replied that she couldn´t move properly because of a pain in her leg.I wanted to hug her and asked her how she was feeling,but I saw Patty and Rainer left the court,but Agi,all of sudden,dissapeared and then I didn´t see her again:tears:
:awww: that's such a sad ending :sobbing: but thanks SO much for the reports!!! I'm glad you got to see both matches :D.

Did her injury look really serious? Like do you think she'll be okay by next Sunday (French Open :bolt::scared:)?

iGOAT
May 11th, 2010, 11:59 PM
And I just saw that Safinay has withdrawn from doubles :sad: so that is the end of her Madrid run. Big disappointment :sobbing:.

hellas719
May 12th, 2010, 02:43 AM
Karlos :hug:
Hopefully next year will be better for you and Agi in Madrid ;)

iGOAT
May 12th, 2010, 05:58 PM
Safinay are playing doubles together again at the French Open :) they won a match in Madrid, so hopefully they can do the same in Paris.

#kArLoS#
May 13th, 2010, 09:20 AM
:awww: that's such a sad ending :sobbing: but thanks SO much for the reports!!! I'm glad you got to see both matches :D.

Did her injury look really serious? Like do you think she'll be okay by next Sunday (French Open :bolt::scared:)?

You´re welcome:)

Oh,yeah,I believe she will be fully healed.And maybe she wanted to retire to heal the injury and to be fit for RG:D

#kArLoS#
May 13th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Karlos :hug:
Hopefully next year will be better for you and Agi in Madrid ;)

Thanks:hug:.I´m pretty sure it has to be,it couldn´t be worse:p.Hopefully next year I´ll take some photos:smash: