PDA

View Full Version : Question about the necklaces

Hawk
Oct 7th, 2002, 08:52 PM
I know this is kind of old, but I know that Kim and Lleyton had necklaces with each others initials on it. I just noticed Kim's in the Hamburg pics..i'm a little slow :p lol..I was wondering if Lleyton ever wore his necklace while playing? If so does someone have a pic where you can see it?

angele87
Oct 7th, 2002, 10:23 PM
I don't have any pics and I've never seen it :( Apparently though he only wears it when he's watching Kim but he always has those big jumpers on when he's watching Kim so we never see it lol

Hawk
Oct 8th, 2002, 04:59 AM
Thanks Angele

Well that sucks if he only wears it while watching Kim..I thought he would have worn it when he played at some point..oh well.

jujufan
Oct 8th, 2002, 07:22 AM
I think he does wear it.
When I see him playing he is always grapping to his neck to put a necklace all right.
And I guess that's the necklace we're talking about.

I think it is rather kim who doesn't wear it all the time

Lleykimmy1
Oct 8th, 2002, 09:48 AM
Yeah as I saw on some new pics of Kim she doesn't wear it all the time. But unfortunately I have never seen Lleyton wearing it.

GO KIM AND GO LLEYTON:bounce: :bounce:

KaseyL
Oct 8th, 2002, 11:38 AM
I think that Lleyton was only 'spotted' with the K-necklace when they were in the US (San Jose imo).

Kim has been wearing it during matches 'til April/early May? Since then she has been wearing another necklace most of the time. In Leipzig she had another one, think I've never seen that before, might be a new one.

Here's the pic (sorry, didn't post it in the new pictures yet :o, will do so now).

nm_cb
Oct 9th, 2002, 01:16 AM
Could someone please post a picture of kim wearing her L necklace as I haven't been able to find it.

Hawk
Oct 9th, 2002, 03:49 AM
Here you go..You can see it hanging down in this pic
http://www.sanexwta.com/assets/story_image/ClijstersDokic050402.jpg

Oct 9th, 2002, 04:55 AM
thanks

*annamaria*
Oct 11th, 2002, 06:32 PM
thanks you.

i haven't even known that they have necklases with each others initials. i guess, i'm the slowest in here....:p
it's a sweet idea.

did anyone of you see lleyton watching kim when she played myskina? that was such a cute shot of him... it looked like he had headache, but he looked really good.:angel:

*annamaria*
Oct 11th, 2002, 06:33 PM
thank you...that was what i wanted to say.... :p

Hermione
Oct 11th, 2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by *annamaria*
thanks you.

i haven't even known that they have necklases with each others initials. i guess, i'm the slowest in here....:p
it's a sweet idea.

did anyone of you see lleyton watching kim when she played myskina? that was such a cute shot of him... it looked like he had headache, but he looked really good.:angel:

No, I haven't seen that pic :(

Primula
Oct 12th, 2002, 10:07 AM
This is also a nice picture of Kimmie with the "L-necklace" !!
Good Luck against Momo !!:bounce: :bounce:

Frau Antje
Oct 12th, 2002, 07:46 PM
Here's a picture I took at the Fedcup in April

http://members.tripod.de/stuff123/kimmie02.JPG

Hermione
Oct 22nd, 2002, 07:56 PM
Cute pic! :D

KaseyL
Oct 23rd, 2002, 08:43 AM
Thanks a lot, Frau Antje!

Can I use that pic for the website?

Cilla
Oct 23rd, 2002, 10:27 AM
Here is the one posted from that newsie article of Kim-Thought people might like to see more of the "L" Necklace ;)

Hawk
Oct 23rd, 2002, 05:08 PM
Wow there seems to be quite a few pics with the L necklace.... :fiery: Lleyton where is that K necklace! lol

Frau Antje
Oct 24th, 2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by KaseyL
Thanks a lot, Frau Antje!

Can I use that pic for the website?

if you put a link to:
http://members.tripod.de/tennisphotos/index.html
then yes ;)