PDA

View Full Version : Tickets are selling very very quickly......

Joe.
Apr 19th, 2010, 05:42 PM
I was shocked to find that Center Court is fully booked Thursday, Friday and Saturday ALREADY. :eek:

Better get on with booking if your going. :p

andrewbroad
Apr 20th, 2010, 01:21 AM
I'm sure it didn't use to be this way. Is Eastbourne more popular now that the men play there too?

Joe.
Apr 20th, 2010, 04:45 PM
I'm guessing it is....I've been the past few years and have really enjoyed the trip there. But I did enjoy it more without the men. :( Before the men came you had the Strawberry tea cup and junior events on the outside courts aswell as the proper tournament on the bigger courts. It had so much more of an atmosphere, and now by Thursday they are only using 3 courts for matches because they only have the ATP and WTA tournies going on. :sad:

jimbo mack
Apr 25th, 2010, 10:28 AM
i managed to get centre court tickets for friday 18th june (women's semi-final day) and there were quite a lot of tickets left?

andrewbroad
Apr 26th, 2010, 01:41 AM
i managed to get centre court tickets for friday 18th june (women's semi-final day) and there were quite a lot of tickets left?

I think this means that all Category 1 tickets have sold out, but there are quite a lot of Category 2 and 3 tickets left.

Mynarco
Apr 28th, 2010, 10:46 PM
I want to buy the ticket, BUT i have no idea if my faves would show up, so I can't be bothered

Joe.
May 5th, 2010, 04:19 PM
I think this means that all Category 1 tickets have sold out, but there are quite a lot of Category 2 and 3 tickets left.

Ooo yeah. :p I was only looking at category 1 tickets...but in the end I had to buy category 2 tickets for Wednesday. :(

CloudAtlas
May 21st, 2010, 11:59 PM
Dammit! Wanted Category 1 tickets for Wednesday and they're sold out! Argh! Now buying category 1 tickets for Tuesday HOPING Caro will play that day.

CloudAtlas
May 22nd, 2010, 12:01 AM
What are category 1 tickets btw??

Joe.
May 23rd, 2010, 09:18 AM
They're the first few rows of seats. :)

CloudAtlas
May 23rd, 2010, 01:00 PM
Thanks Joe :)

Oh and also wanted to ask , my tickets I think only state reserved seats on Centre Court , do you have to buy another ticket to go onto other courts? Sorry it's the first time I'm going to a tennis tournament so not sure! Thanks :)

Cirstea
May 24th, 2010, 04:56 PM

Oh and also wanted to ask , my tickets I think only state reserved seats on Centre Court , do you have to buy another ticket to go onto other courts? Sorry it's the first time I'm going to a tennis tournament so not sure! Thanks :)

You should be good to go on all courts with a CC ticket ;)

Joe.
May 27th, 2010, 06:09 PM

Yeah I'm pretty sure your allowed to go onto Court 1. (Its the only over court with a stadium; all the outside courts you can watch for SURE.) But you will probably need to stand unless there are free seats. ;)

CloudAtlas
May 27th, 2010, 07:11 PM
You should be good to go on all courts with a CC ticket ;)

Yeah I'm pretty sure your allowed to go onto Court 1. (Its the only over court with a stadium; all the outside courts you can watch for SURE.) But you will probably need to stand unless there are free seats. ;)

Thanks! :)

Wozza
Jun 12th, 2010, 12:00 PM
I really want to go but travel, accommodation and tickets are going to add up too much - I need a payrise :( Hopefully this time next year I can be like you and say I am going :)