PDA

View Full Version : Vera on twitter

goldenlox
Apr 6th, 2010, 09:19 PM
I now have my own Twitter page as well! You can follow me at www.twitter.com/verazvonareva (http://www.twitter.com/verazvonareva) http://bit.ly/bqTVgX (http://bit.ly/bqTVgX)

goldenlox
Apr 6th, 2010, 09:47 PM
If you want to read messages to you,
go to twitter.com and log in. That's your homepage.
Sveta, Azarenka, Wozniacki, Serena, Venus, Roddick, Murray, Baghdatis, Monfils
They're all on twitter also

goldenlox
Apr 9th, 2010, 12:09 AM
So far Vera has not tweeted, just her management.
I want Vera to at least try it, then read the responses, which will be positive, and she will enjoy it, like Sveta does, and Caro and Vika and Serena and Venus.
They all tweet themselves. Not someone from a management company.

Foon_JJ
May 6th, 2010, 12:25 PM
In Madrid now and getting in some good practice and training in preparation for next week.

Foon_JJ
May 17th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Training hard in Turkey getting ready for Roland Garros then leaving for Paris on Wedensday. Everything is feeling good and looking forward to the second Slam of the year.

Foon_JJ
May 21st, 2010, 01:14 AM
Crazy day yesterday as my wallet got stolen when I was getting my credential on site. It is not a good feeling and had to call and cancel my credit cards, bank card, etc. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else because it isn't fun. I guess things can only get better now, right?

Foon_JJ
Jul 2nd, 2010, 05:13 PM
Big day tomorrow. Getting ready for the finals at Wimbledon by playing my doubles semifinal and getting some treatment from the physio. We won by the way! Doubles final tomorrow too.

Koon
Jul 3rd, 2010, 02:02 AM
Go Vera :cheer:

Foon_JJ
Jul 4th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement. Wasn't able to pull through in singles or doubles yesterday but it was a good two weeks on the grass, and I can't wait to get back on the grass next year.

peanuts
Jul 4th, 2010, 04:15 PM
So far Vera has not tweeted, just her management.
I want Vera to at least try it, then read the responses, which will be positive, and she will enjoy it, like Sveta does, and Caro and Vika and Serena and Venus.
They all tweet themselves. Not someone from a management company.

Her latest tweet sounds like its someone from her management company. Understandably, she may not be up to tweeting right now as she's still disappointed over the singles and doubles loss but has Vera ever tried to tweet herself?

goldenlox
Jul 4th, 2010, 06:24 PM
No, they are all management tweets. But now that she is back in the top 10 and a lot of people saw her in the Wimbledon final, I hope she tries it.
Kuznetsova and Safina and Azarenka and Wozniacki all enjoy it

Juliana_
Jul 4th, 2010, 06:34 PM
lot of people saw her in the Wimbledon final, I hope she tries it.

I doubt it :sad:

Foon_JJ
Jul 5th, 2010, 03:45 AM
Her latest tweet sounds like its someone from her management company. Understandably, she may not be up to tweeting right now as she's still disappointed over the singles and doubles loss but has Vera ever tried to tweet herself?

Yes, just like JJ's one...all posts by her management company - IMG :o

Koon
Jul 5th, 2010, 03:52 AM
:o

peanuts
Jul 5th, 2010, 05:03 AM
Some of her older tweets sound a little informal so I was hoping it was Vera herself who tweeted it. Oh well. I do hope Vera tries it. Maybe she will enjoy it as much as Caro, Vika and Sveta do. :D

goldenlox
Jul 6th, 2010, 06:58 PM
Here is a new one, and maybe this really is Vera

verazvonareva (http://twitter.com/verazvonareva)

Back at home but had a fun shopping day at French Connection on Sunday before I left London. Picked up some really nice dresses!

goldenlox
Jul 6th, 2010, 07:23 PM
I hope thats Vera, otherwise, management is using "I", which only Vera should be using on @verazvonareva

slk45
Jul 8th, 2010, 03:22 AM
Hard to tell if it's Vera or not. That last one's not as stilted as the previous tweets, so maybe it is. I don't think Bepa wants to be in the public eye that much, but there's no point in the mgmt company doing it.

Michaella Krajicek is tweeting all the time. You can tell it's definitely her and she's definitely enjoying it.

goldenlox
Jul 8th, 2010, 10:37 AM
The newest one sounds like management

I'm at the nice resort and tomorrow is my best friend's wedding! I'm excited to be with her during that moment. :)

goldenlox
Jul 8th, 2010, 05:33 PM
Maybe they are Vera.

A view from my seat here in the Dominican Republic where my best friend is getting married. Not a bad view and a... http://fb.me/E4YJYHI8 (http://fb.me/E4YJYHI8)

Caralenko
Dec 8th, 2010, 02:33 AM
She's actually been tweeting. :bounce: http://twitter.com/verazvonareva

# My afternoon session went great as well :) now just got to the airport to pick my physio up!Hope he will come soon, I'm falling asleep :))) 11 minutes ago via Twitterrific

It took 3 and a half hours and I'm going to take a nap now. Another training this afternoon :))) about 8 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Well, I have just finished my first full training session of the pre season. Meaning I've done some fitness and tennis sessions :) about 8 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

to keep it with me since you want more of me on tweeter :) about 8 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Hi everyone!!! Thx for your feedback! Well, I was hoping to put my phone away and not be addicted to it but it seems like I will need to about 8 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Or would u rather have more tennis topics? Please give me your feedback and I will try the best for u :))) about 18 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Should I tweet more?What would u like me to tweet about more? Are u interested about some stupid or funny things that happen during the day? about 18 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Hi my twitter friends!!! I have a question for u! I'm here because of u and for u!!! So wanted to see your opinion about my tweeting??? about 18 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

a great experience! I will only have very warm memories from my trip to Monterrey!!! Thank u all of u guys who was supporting us there! LUV! 2:47 AM Dec 7th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

I played an exhibition match in Monterrey with Maria yesterday! It was so great to see so many tennis fans in Mexico!!! All of them gave us 2:44 AM Dec 7th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Morning everyone! Or maybe an afternoon! Depends on where u r :) well...it is morning for me! I got back to Bradenton to start my off season 2:43 AM Dec 7th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

So cute.

Sharapovian
Jan 1st, 2011, 12:32 AM
verazvonareva (www.twitter.com/verazvonareva)
Hey my dear friends!!! Happy New year!!! I'm trying to make it to NY to see the ball drop!
Got stuck with the flt.....
Was supposed to be on the Times Square already but instead http://twitpic.com/3lspfu
So while I'm hoping to catch my flight tonight I just want to wish u all smiles, patience, positive energy, great memories and love!

Foon_JJ
Jan 1st, 2011, 12:22 PM
Now waiting at the airport for my flight to Hong Kong! New season is about to start :)

P.S She will arrive to HK at 2:25pm (Est at 14:09)

NoExit
Nov 6th, 2011, 07:57 AM
It's been well over a month since Vera tweeted (for whatever reason), but i thought id ask if any of you have twitter accounts and if you ever send Vera tweets?

Phenomareva
Nov 6th, 2011, 08:02 AM
It's been well over a month since Vera tweeted (for whatever reason), but i thought id ask if any of you have twitter accounts and if you ever send Vera tweets?

Nope on both.

Milk_Shakespeare
Nov 6th, 2011, 11:52 AM
She really doesn´t tweet often.

Lately, she only posts on facebook after a win.

It makes me think she is very upset about her last defeats.

NoExit
Nov 6th, 2011, 10:35 PM
She really doesn´t tweet often.

Lately, she only posts on facebook after a win.

It makes me think she is very upset about her last defeats.

Yeah, even when Vera regularly posts on twitter, it isn't all that often. Of the 3 social media websites i know she uses, Facebook is definitely the one she's been using most often as of late.

NoExit
Nov 9th, 2011, 09:03 PM
There isn't a new twitter post yet, but Vera posted a new entry into her live journal account today where she talks about the Fed Cup final and maybe going back to Amsterdam again this year to do some rehabilitation before the 2012 season starts. So for anyone interested, check it out...

http://vera-zvonareva.livejournal.com/

fsfikke
Nov 9th, 2011, 10:14 PM
Always nice of her to come to our little country :P
But doesn't she spend the winters in Bradenton anymore?

fsfikke
Nov 9th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Too bad she doesn't seem to tweet anymore. Hope she'll pick it up again in her off season. Last year she Tweeted quite a bit then, I think she generally Tweets when she's a bit bored :P

NoExit
Nov 10th, 2011, 01:31 AM

I'd assume she'd stay at home in Russia for a bit while she rests, relaxes & refreshes, then go to Florida to start training for next season. Not counting any time she might spend in Amsterdam rehabilitating. That's just my assumption though, i could be wrong.

Too bad she doesn't seem to tweet anymore. Hope she'll pick it up again in her off season. Last year she Tweeted quite a bit then, I think she generally Tweets when she's a bit bored :P

I wish she would start tweeting again. Some celebs spoil you with their constant tweeting, but Vera likes to keep you in the dark and guessing what's going on by doing so little tweeting, lol. And now she hasn't tweeted period for like 7 weeks or so. Ah but she's just a more private and low key person than others, so we can wish, but she probably won't ever be a more active tweeter. So i can understand that. It'd be great if she'd tweet just a little bit these days though. :)

Phenomareva
Nov 10th, 2011, 07:25 AM

Yes, she is coming again :bounce:, although it is not certain yet, she wrote. Vera comes every year end to Amsterdam for a rehab since 2009, when she had her ankle surgery. Last year the dutch TV had a short episode of her visit here, as being world number 2. But I believe the link has been posted a couple of times already. After that she always went straight to Bradenton in december to prepare for next seaon, so I guess she will do so again. Althought the shoulder injury might change things, as she seems not to have scheduled yet how and where to start next season.

Milk_Shakespeare
Nov 10th, 2011, 11:34 PM
Nederlands! I´ve been there for a flight conexion.

That's why she is friends with some dutch footballers.

"Therapy buddies". :)

Phenomareva
Nov 11th, 2011, 07:33 AM
Nederlands! I´ve been there for a flight conexion.

That's why she is friends with some dutch footballers.

"Therapy buddies". :)

Yes, true, she has contact with some players who do play at teams with Russian players. She has contact with van Persie (who plays at Arsenal where Arshavin plays as well) and Boularouzh (who plays at Stuttgart with Probegniak). Also she cheered for the Dutch team at the last world cup :bounce:, but as Vera, we dutch are not that succesfull in big finals:tape:.

ardley
Nov 12th, 2011, 05:02 AM
Yes, true, she has contact with some players who do play at teams with Russian players. She has contact with van Persie (who plays at Arsenal where Arshavin plays as well) and Boularouzh (who plays at Stuttgart with Probegniak).
I dont think there is a connection -) Vera is friends with van Percie and Boularouzh, because they all were treated in one medical centre in Amsterdam

NoExit
Dec 6th, 2011, 11:47 PM
Vera has finally made her return to twitter... :clap2:

http://twitter.com/#!/verazvonareva

pav
Dec 7th, 2011, 05:24 AM
Good to hear from her,we can't call her a serial twitterer:)

NoExit
Dec 7th, 2011, 06:05 AM
Good to hear from her,we can't call her a serial twitterer:)

Yeah, no kidding. :lol:

Phenomareva
Dec 7th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Good to have a sign of life :bounce:. She sounds enthousiastic and ready to go. Also good to hear her shoulder problem is over now, and should not trouble her anymore :bigclap:. Let's get ready for 2012!

Losing Streak
Jan 5th, 2012, 12:55 AM
Her latest tweets...

http://i.imgur.com/2vGy7.png

NoExit
Jan 5th, 2012, 02:26 AM
Her latest tweets...

http://i.imgur.com/2vGy7.png

Hopefully someone will upload that interview to youtube.

Pvt. Kovalenko
Feb 3rd, 2012, 03:23 PM
We have life on TWITTER again :cheer:

http://i.imgur.com/Ra5HO.jpg

Like her, I'm struggling with this damn summer.. :help:

NoExit
Feb 3rd, 2012, 10:13 PM
Also, Vera's finally posted again on livejournal.com after nearly 3 months...

http://vera-zvonareva.livejournal.com/

Milk_Shakespeare
Feb 4th, 2012, 09:03 AM
I agrre. The resort is very beautiful.

http://www.vietnamluxurytravel.com/thailand/thailand_hotels/images/pty_dusit2.jpg

NoExit
Mar 21st, 2012, 09:23 PM
Well Vera still hasn't started posting on twitter again, but she's at least been on there as she's now following Marat Safin. So maybe she took the time read through some of her received tweets and saw some of ours....

Juliana_
Mar 23rd, 2012, 06:52 PM
It's clear why Vera doesn't tweet :sad:

Pvt. Kovalenko
Mar 23rd, 2012, 06:57 PM

I don't get it.. :confused:

Juliana_
Mar 23rd, 2012, 07:03 PM
I don't get it.. :confused:
I mean.. Vera always loses now, that's why she doesn't have a mood to tweet:sad:

NoExit
Mar 23rd, 2012, 07:35 PM
I mean.. Vera always loses now, that's why she doesn't have a mood to tweet:sad:

Could be i suppose, but i would imagine there's got to be more to it than just that. Vera's never been much of a tweeter, but even for her it seems to have been awhile since her last one.

Pvt. Kovalenko
Mar 24th, 2012, 04:14 PM

Guys, today I saw a weird RT from Kuznetsova. It's from a hater. Probably a idiot that bet money in games, and lost some cash in Sveta's match.

I remember too see some idiots sending some message like that to Vera, when she lost in AO. Maybe is the reason she stop use it...

lizziewtafan
Mar 24th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Guys, today I saw a weird RT from Kuznetsova. It's from a hater. Probably a idiot that bet money in games, and lost some cash in Sveta's match.

I remember too see some idiots sending some message like that to Vera, when she lost in AO. Maybe is the reason she stop use it...

Well it could be the reason buuuut she tweeted from Pattaya so....i think she hasn't been in the mood to share something,perhaps she feels she has nothing to share :confused:

Juliana_
Mar 24th, 2012, 07:40 PM
No. i don't think so.

Milk_Shakespeare
Mar 24th, 2012, 09:35 PM

I totally agree with you.

It is very clear to me that after a winning :bounce:, she posts sooner or later.

After a loss, I believe, she gets really upset :fiery: and don´t post anything.

She would probably smash the mouse!!!:devil:

NoExit
Mar 24th, 2012, 10:41 PM
But Vera's won since her last tweet and still didn't tweet, and she's also obviously been on twitter since her last tweet. So.... :shrug:

lizziewtafan
Mar 24th, 2012, 10:42 PM
But Vera's won since her last tweet and still didn't tweet, and she's obviously been on twitter since her last tweet.

how do you know she's been on twitter??

NoExit
Mar 24th, 2012, 10:45 PM
how do you know she's been on twitter??

Because she started following Marat Safin. And that's been just in the last few days, well after her most recent tweet. So she's obviously been on her twitter account recently.

lizziewtafan
Mar 24th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Because she started following Marat Safin. And that's been just in the last few days, well after her most recent tweet.

if it so maybe she is not in the mood to tweet something...:confused:

Pvt. Kovalenko
Mar 24th, 2012, 10:51 PM
And we know Vera is more sensible. And:

https://twitter.com/#!/Lfc_Nico/status/183232625861865472

Things like this made me think in this possibility..

NoExit
Mar 24th, 2012, 11:11 PM

Perhaps, but you have to expect tweets like that. Vera, like anyone else, also gets criticism from other areas but that doesn't stop her from speaking with the press and giving interviews and such. I honestly don't know how Vera takes things like that, but be it tennis or any other sport, or any other form of entertainment for that matter, you just have to take criticism & things like that in stride and not too personally. It comes with the territory just the same as praise & glory do with winning a title.

If it is tweets like that and such that cause Vera not to tweet though, then i think that's a real shame....

lizziewtafan
Mar 24th, 2012, 11:11 PM

Well i can't go inside Vera's head and emotion but i dont think those kind of things keep Vera away from twitter. I mean yeah she is sensible and emotional but as far as i know is when things dont go her way not because what people say.Of All of this time following Vera ive understand that she doesnt give a f#CK about what people has to said, neither good or bad. As for this guy ...well i really hope he is burning in the hell of his bankruptcy :smash:

NoExit
Mar 24th, 2012, 11:24 PM
Well i can't go inside Vera's head and emotion but i dont think those kind of things keep Vera away from twitter. I mean yeah she is sensible and emotional but as far as i know is when things dont go her way not because what people say.Of All of this time following Vera ive understand that she doesnt give a f#CK about what people has to said, neither good or bad. As for this guy ...well i really hope he is burning in the hell of his bankruptcy :smash:

Sometimes it hard to tell with these things over the internet, but i hope you're not being serious.... :eek:

Milk_Shakespeare
Mar 24th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Sometimes it hard to tell with these things over the internet, but i hope you're not being serious.... :eek:

I think she is serious as I wish the same for him!:devil:

Pvt. Kovalenko
Mar 24th, 2012, 11:31 PM
It's all theories only. Is what we can do in the darkness of her silence.. :sad:

As for this guy ...well i really hope he is burning in the hell of his bankruptcy :smash:
I hope she is :devil:

And I agree with her too :worship:

NoExit
Mar 24th, 2012, 11:44 PM
I don't care for gambling and it's the dudes own fault for betting on Vera to begin with, but wishing him to burn in hell just for being mad at losing money on her is extreme & over the top. I certainly hope you all are just kidding....

Milk_Shakespeare
Mar 24th, 2012, 11:46 PM
I don't care for gambling and it's the dudes own fault for betting on Vera to begin with, but wishing him to burn in hell just for being mad at losing money on her is extreme & over the top. I certainly hope you all are just kidding....

We brazilians are bad dudes like the dutch guys you like! :haha:

lizziewtafan
Mar 24th, 2012, 11:49 PM

Of course im not that serious but gambling and blame the player if you lost is sooooooooooooo soooooo stupid so i hope this guy is having a lot of troubles for losing his damn money :devil:

Milk_Shakespeare
Mar 25th, 2012, 12:02 AM
Ooooops..sorry

We brazilians and colombians are bad dudes like the dutch guys you like! :haha:

lizziewtafan
Mar 25th, 2012, 12:04 AM
Ooooops..sorry

Well if someone mess with Vera or downtalk about her i get really mad :armed::boxing:

NoExit
Mar 25th, 2012, 04:37 AM

Ooooops..sorry

LOL. :lol:

Milk_Shakespeare
Mar 25th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Some idiots are saying stupid things in her facebook too. That's really sad.

fsfikke
Mar 25th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Yeah, I think that's why she recently disabled the option for others to post on her wall :/

Pvt. Kovalenko
Mar 25th, 2012, 11:50 PM
Some idiots are saying stupid things in her facebook too. That's really sad.

:tape: :mad:

Jesus Christ!! I thinking things on TWITTER are bad, but Facebook is much worst. People saying she's arranged the game against Blanco... :(

Want to see the worst of the human kind?? Make them lost money...

NoExit
Mar 26th, 2012, 01:57 AM
:tape: :mad:

Jesus Christ!! I thinking things on TWITTER are bad, but Facebook is much worst. People saying she's arranged the game against Blanco... :(

Want to see the worst of the human kind?? Make them lost money...

Meaning that they're insinuating that Vera took a dive in the match? LOL, yeah right. What ridiculousness.... :cuckoo:

fsfikke
Apr 2nd, 2012, 09:24 PM
She's back :)

Losing Streak
Apr 2nd, 2012, 10:17 PM
:eek: red-letter day it is! :cheer: :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/TGKUd.png

What is nice though, is that when she tweets she generally isn't sparing with her tweeting. :lol:

Milk_Shakespeare
Apr 2nd, 2012, 10:57 PM
I hope she is healthy and 100% ready to kick some @$$ :lol:

NoExit
Apr 3rd, 2012, 05:28 AM
Just got up a little while ago and checked twitter, and was happy to see Vera has finally made her return. :clap2:

Phenomareva
Apr 3rd, 2012, 07:23 AM
I don't have twitter, but happy to see she is among the living again :). As she is saying she feels finally great again, could very well mean she was not 100% healthy yet in Miami. She might feel pressured to play as she already had a 0 pointer from Dubai and had to play to avoid a second one in Miami, although I am unaware what the consequences would be. It would explain, why she lost that match against Murug.....Mugurana.....that Spanish girl :silly:. I still feel under normal circumstances she would have won this, can't believe that was our usual Vera in Miami.

Misty
Apr 3rd, 2012, 08:38 AM
Murug.....Mugurana.....that Spanish girl :silly:.

Muguruza:devil:

Phenomareva
Apr 3rd, 2012, 09:06 AM

Yes, that's the one :lol:

Milk_Shakespeare
Apr 3rd, 2012, 01:04 PM

There are some names forbidden in this forum, Mug... St... Rad.... :mad: until the payback.

Hope she can make it this year.

NoExit
Apr 3rd, 2012, 01:30 PM
Yes, that's the one :lol:

Blanco is easier to remember. ;)

NoExit
Apr 3rd, 2012, 01:31 PM
There are some names forbidden in this forum, Mug... St... Rad.... :mad: until the payback.

Hope she can make it this year.

LOL. No need to take those losses personally. :p

NoExit
Apr 3rd, 2012, 04:35 PM
Not that it's major news or anything important, but she's now changed her twitter avatar. Just making note of it....

lizziewtafan
Apr 3rd, 2012, 04:54 PM
Not that it's major news or anything important, but she's now changed her twitter avatar. Just making note of it....

Nice :D

NoExit
Apr 3rd, 2012, 05:02 PM
Nice :D

Yeah. I was just posting it for the sake of posting it. :lol:

NoExit
Apr 3rd, 2012, 11:15 PM
Vera tweeted a 1/2 hour ago:
And on my way back to the hotel now after making sponsors appearance at the UBS booth! Attached u will find a pic from that visit )))

She forgot to attach the pic though.... :facepalm::lol:

lizziewtafan
Apr 3rd, 2012, 11:50 PM

yeah so i noticed, but perhaps she was talking about her new avatarr :rolleyes:

Milk_Shakespeare
Apr 4th, 2012, 12:14 AM

I always do that! :lol:

NoExit
Apr 4th, 2012, 01:05 AM
yeah so i noticed, but perhaps she was talking about her new avatarr :rolleyes:

Nah, it's safe to say she's definitely not talking about her avatar as that's not a pic from the UBS booth that was taken today.... :p

lizziewtafan
Apr 4th, 2012, 01:41 AM
Nah, it's safe to say she's definitely not talking about her avatar as that's not a pic from the UBS booth that was taken today.... :p

Im sorry but what is ubs booth??? :rolleyes:

NoExit
Apr 4th, 2012, 01:43 AM
Im sorry but what is ubs booth??? :rolleyes:

Beats the crap outta me, lol.... :shrug:

Sean.
Apr 4th, 2012, 01:48 AM
UBS is a financial services provider :scratch:

Not sure how that fits though!

EDIT: They must sponsor the event, and have a stall/booth on the grounds - so she would have been there signing autographs.

NoExit
Apr 4th, 2012, 01:49 AM
UBS is a financial services provider :scratch:

Not sure how that fits though!

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up. Well i suppose UBS is one of Vera's sponsors....

Pvt. Kovalenko
Apr 4th, 2012, 01:56 AM

And on my way back to the hotel now after making sponsors appearance at the UBS booth! Attached u will find a pic from that visit )))

I was thinking it was a problem of my TWITTER app. :lol:

NoExit
Apr 4th, 2012, 02:17 AM
I was thinking it was a problem of my TWITTER app. :lol:

LOL, nope. Vera just plain forgot.... :lol::p

NoExit
Apr 7th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Well Vera tweeted last night, not too long after the loss, which is a bit unusual for her. So i guess she wasn't too broken up about losing, which i suppose is a good thing.

Pvt. Kovalenko
Apr 7th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Well Vera tweeted last night, not too long after the loss, which is a bit unusual for her. So i guess she wasn't too broken up about losing, which i suppose is a good thing.

Well, even she know that yesterday wasn't the day. Even if she played better, there's no way to defeat Lucie..

I like the fact she recognized this..

NoExit
Apr 7th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Well, even she know that yesterday wasn't the day. Even if she played better, there's no way to defeat Lucie..

I like the fact she recognized this..

I don't know what you're talking about, there's always a way. Vera just failed to find it yesterday. ;):p

NoExit
Apr 13th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Vera wrote on twitter a little while ago:

Hey there! Tomorrow Nastia Pavlyuchenkova and I will be attending an autograph session at Tverskaya 22 around 5pm... Join us )))

Who's up for a road trip? :lol:

lizziewtafan
Apr 13th, 2012, 08:13 PM

MEEE i have to take a fly to Moscow tomorrow anyway...............:lol:

Pvt. Kovalenko
Apr 13th, 2012, 08:20 PM

I'm about 5000 Km away.. :sobbing:

NoExit
Apr 13th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Seriously though, the irony of that tweet made me laugh. She tweets in English about a Russian autograph signing. Silly. :lol:

Pvt. Kovalenko
Apr 13th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Seriously though, the irony of that tweet made me laugh. She tweets in English about a Russian autograph signing. Silly. :lol:

Vera is a Troll.. :oh: :lol:

Losing Streak
Apr 13th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Trollnareva :inlove: :oh:

NoExit
May 17th, 2012, 07:41 PM
I wish Vera would post something for us on twitter, facebook or livejournal.... :[

pav
May 18th, 2012, 06:56 AM
I wish Vera would post something for us on twitter, facebook or livejournal.... :[
Or even by drum,smoke signals or a raven:sad:

NoExit
May 18th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Or even by drum,smoke signals or a raven:sad:

:lol:

Yes, any form of message would be good....

NoExit
Jun 23rd, 2012, 09:52 PM
Wow, today marks 2 months since Vera last posted on twitter. I wish she'd start tweeting again.... :[

NoExit
Sep 26th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Vera just tweeted:

Hi guys! as some of you might have seen that I'm not playing in Tokyo this week. It is unfortunate I'm not there this week but i need some
more time for my recovery.I will be missing Beijing as well. But things are looking up and I'm sure i will be back very soon!
Miss u all so much!!! But it drives me even more to get back to 100% and performing at my best on the tennis court!!! see u soon!!! kisses

Glad she finally posted and it seems like good news. It's cute how she ended it with "kisses", lol. :D

Daszmarelli
Sep 26th, 2012, 08:18 PM
I'm SO HAPPY!
She made my week.
I think she will come back this year. She must ask for a WC at Kremlin Cup.

Phenomareva
Sep 26th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Vera just tweeted:

Glad she finally posted and it seems like good news. It's cute how she ended it with "kisses", lol. :D

Well, good to hear some signs of life :yeah:. I just wonder, for what she needs more time to recover. Still the shoulder, the viral illness or something else? I don't doubt her, never will, but she pulled out of US Open series due to the illness, not that the shoulder was not OK. And for an illness it would be a pretty long and nasty one. It's just confusing sometimes, or I just miss certain updates, but I thought I read them all. Anyway, whatever is holding her back, have a speedy recovery, Vera, and hope to see you soon on court again ;).

Pvt. Kovalenko
Sep 27th, 2012, 03:30 AM
We finally have light, in the end of this long and dark tunnel.. :bounce:

I think she will come back this year. She must ask for a WC at Kremlin Cup.
Due to last rumors that appeared, I don't think is a good idea.. :unsure:

But I don't know. The "very soon" that she talked about, could be Moscow or 2013.. According to WTA, she's won't play any more tournaments this year..

Await and see, what she decides.. :)

Phenomareva
Sep 27th, 2012, 07:09 AM
We finally have light, in the end of this long and dark tunnel.. :bounce:

Due to last rumors that appeared, I don't think is a good idea.. :unsure:

Exactly my thoughts, I would be worried if she would be awarded a WC to Moscow now :help:. But maybe we worry too much :angel:.

Daszmarelli
Sep 27th, 2012, 12:57 PM
C'mon guys! She won't retire for now. I can't see she retiring after those tweets. Am I very optimistic?

Pvt. Kovalenko
Sep 27th, 2012, 05:05 PM
C'mon guys! She won't retire for now. I can't see she retiring after those tweets. Am I very optimistic?
I'm kinda relieved with those tweets too, but I prefer to wait a bit more.. :lol:

SilverSlam
Oct 21st, 2012, 09:05 AM
Posted a few hours ago.

Hi everyone! Hope you r doing well!!! It was sad to miss my hometown tournament the "Kremlin Cup" year...but I will do my best to take part in it the next year ))) I'm doing good now and looking forward to the next season!!! I'm so excited about it!!!

SilverSlam
Oct 21st, 2012, 09:06 AM
So looks like she's definitely not retiring! :p

NoExit
Oct 21st, 2012, 04:01 PM
Glad Vera's finally tweeted some more after almost a month without anything. Sounds good from her end. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing her play again and i hope she has an amazing 2013 season and sky rockets back up the rankings! :) :yeah:

pav
Oct 21st, 2012, 06:38 PM
Yes great to hear some good news from the north, a raven or a tweet, we'll take it:)

Daszmarelli
Oct 21st, 2012, 11:28 PM
:woohoo:

Daszmarelli
Oct 21st, 2012, 11:29 PM
Can't wait to see her palying again. Any news about her schedule?

NoExit
Nov 26th, 2012, 02:24 AM
Vera just tweeted around an hour ago:

Hi guys! How r u doing??? I'm doing good, training hard and hoping to see you all very very soon )))

:D

Daszmarelli
Nov 26th, 2012, 02:20 PM
:)

Pvt. Kovalenko
Dec 6th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Vera Zvonareva ‏@verazvonareva
Beach.................! pic.twitter.com/86TJg5zt

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9dQmVPCAAA81SB.jpg

In the beach... On jeans..

lizziewtafan
Dec 7th, 2012, 12:32 AM
Vera wearing glasses its just... :) and she looks sooo fit

Phenomareva
Dec 7th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Nice picture :hearts:

Losing Streak
Dec 7th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Oh Bepa :inlove: :hug:

Losing Streak
Dec 7th, 2012, 12:12 PM
In the beach... On jeans..

Such a heresy for a Brazilian :rolls:

Pvt. Kovalenko
Dec 26th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Vera Retweeted this earlier..

Fila Tennis ‏@TennisFilaUSA

YOU DECIDE! Which #TeamFila athlete should be featured on our #twitter page in January? @TipsarevicJanko ? @VeraZvonareva ? RT your pick!

https://twitter.com/TennisFilaUSA/status/282123258587922432

Anybody here can help? :)

Daszmarelli
Dec 26th, 2012, 07:12 PM
No way. She is an olympic medalist and 4 times Grand Slam champion.

Janko is nothing against her.

fsfikke
Dec 26th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Vera Retweeted this earlier..

https://twitter.com/TennisFilaUSA/status/282123258587922432

Anybody here can help? :)

Doing my best ;)

lizziewtafan
Dec 27th, 2012, 12:10 AM
i did my voteˇˇ Janko is a dumb*** and Vera rocks of course

Sean.
Dec 27th, 2012, 12:15 AM
Janko will be furious if he loses to a girl! :hysteric:

Losing Streak
Dec 27th, 2012, 03:01 PM
I voted as well. I know he's a kunt, but what were his exact homophobic & racist sayings? :rolleyes:

Sean.
Dec 27th, 2012, 03:43 PM
A friend of mine says that a woman who wins a Slam should only earn enough money to pay for her airplane ticket home. Who knows what else I would say if it wasn't for Ana and Jelena whom I may consider friends. [...] The way women think on court cannot be compared to men. Their only strategy is 'hit the ball where your opponent isn't.' Nothing more! No 'Put more spin on the ball, this is an important point, play to her backhand'. No way! [...] It's that such kind of tennis works today. Look at the Williams sisters, Sharapova or Ivanovic who hits the ball like a truck on steroids. I get a bit critical when I see how much the women earn and how their opening rounds go. That's what irritates me the most, I feel like going to WTA HQ and *something* all of them. Look at Federer who is so dominant, he has to work so hard to beat a Staracce or an Almagro, he may even lose a set and then look at Sharapova or Ivanovic who lose 3 games in the first 4 rounds. It makes me sick".

"I think it's simply ridiculous that women earn on the same at the Grand Slam events."

"Agassi was my idol, but he really dissapointed me when he married Steffi." Asked to comment on Kournikova: "She isn't all that beautiful, it's just the other female players are just so ugly. I've never seen at least pretty tennis player, except Sabatini."

"I know there are some homosexual male players, but I try not to have any contact with them. And as for women, I know Mauresmo is a pervert."

;)

Daszmarelli
Dec 27th, 2012, 03:51 PM
^^
Who did say that?

Sean.
Dec 27th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Tipsarevic!

Losing Streak
Dec 27th, 2012, 05:07 PM
^^
Who did say that?

****sarevic :tape: :lol:

Wow, it's even worse than what I imagined. Poor sad boy :awww:

lizziewtafan
Dec 27th, 2012, 08:16 PM
I voted as well. I know he's a kunt, but what were his exact homophobic & racist sayings? :rolleyes:

i dont know about the racist comments or homophobic...but he made some bitchy comments about equal price money

Daszmarelli
Dec 27th, 2012, 08:18 PM
He's a complete stupid.

Pvt. Kovalenko
Dec 27th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Jesus Christ, he's worse than I thought.. :eek:

Losing Streak
Dec 28th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Jesus Christ, he's worse than I thought.. :eek:

IKR :sobbing:

SilverSlam
Feb 8th, 2013, 05:57 AM
@verazvonareva
Hi everyone! I miss you all as well! Thank you for your warm messages ! I will have some more updates for you in the next few days!

That and she's been retweeting all these fans saying they miss her :sobbing:

Phenomareva
Feb 8th, 2013, 07:25 AM

Thanks for this, I hope she will have some encouraging news :unsure:

SilverSlam
Feb 8th, 2013, 08:06 AM

I know I'm really excited but at the same time nervous for what the news will be. It has to be when she's going to play next, maybe she's just making sure of a WC or something before she tweets about it? :shrug:

Phenomareva
Feb 8th, 2013, 08:39 AM
I know I'm really excited but at the same time nervous for what the news will be. It has to be when she's going to play next, maybe she's just making sure of a WC or something before she tweets about it? :shrug:

Same feeling here, mate, eager for weeks to hear some news, but nervous what it will be. I'll not speculate anyway, just await the news.

Daszmarelli
Feb 8th, 2013, 11:20 AM
She rtwetted me :inlove:

Pvt. Kovalenko
Feb 8th, 2013, 01:54 PM
I guess is time for some good news.. For the love of God.. :sobbing:

NoExit
May 2nd, 2013, 09:28 AM
Vera finally posted an update on twitter a few minutes ago!! :D :bigclap:
Hi everyone! I got quite a few questions about my recovery progress. The answer is that I'm doing really good and improving every day!
But it is still too early to be playing tennis. I will keep you posted on my progress in a few weeks ) I must be stronger then ;)
Bye bye everyone! Sorry for being short on twitter but i need to run for my rehabilitation session ))) Cant sacrifice that ;)

I'm so glad to hear she's doing really good and improving every day. That's great!! :yeah:

Phenomareva
May 2nd, 2013, 09:38 AM
That's very good to hear :bounce:. A few weeks ago, it was rumoured in Miami that she might be back by July, but as she has not starting playing tennis yet, I don't believe that is possible. Never mind, good to hear an update from her, waiting anxiously on her next update http://i55.tinypic.com/2v8sjl3.gif

NoExit
May 2nd, 2013, 10:19 AM
That's very good to hear :bounce:. A few weeks ago, it was rumoured in Miami that she might be back by July, but as she has not starting playing tennis yet, I don't believe that is possible. Never mind, good to hear an update from her, waiting anxiously on her next update http://i55.tinypic.com/2v8sjl3.gif

Yep, maybe Vera came here and saw us posting about how much we were hoping for an update from her, and so she granted our wishes. :) Just in case that's how it was, let me promote my twitter account again, @DannyBoy111285, and maybe she'll see this and tweet me and maybe even follow me on twitter. :oh: :D :lol:

Phenomareva
May 2nd, 2013, 10:54 AM
Yep, maybe Vera came here and saw us posting about how much we were hoping for an update from her, and so she granted our wishes. :) Just in case that's how it was, let me promote my twitter account again, @DannyBoy111285, and maybe she'll see this and tweet me and maybe even follow me on twitter. :oh: :D :lol:

Who knows, maybe Vera is one of the members here :oh:. Hope she does, Dan ;)

NoExit
May 2nd, 2013, 11:29 AM
Who knows, maybe Vera is one of the members here :oh:. Hope she does, Dan ;)

Hmm, could be i suppose. :)

fsfikke
May 2nd, 2013, 08:24 PM
Ok guys, you figured it out. It's me... Vera :wavey:

Yeah right :lol:

Very glad she's doing better though :)

Daszmarelli
May 2nd, 2013, 10:42 PM
She sounds very anxious to comeback as she said to my friend "I have to find a balance between sooner and stronger" or something like that.

Can't wait to see her smashing rackets again

Phenomareva
May 3rd, 2013, 06:23 AM
Ok guys, you figured it out. It's me... Vera :wavey:

:lol:

She sounds very anxious to comeback as she said to my friend "I have to find a balance between sooner and stronger" or something like that.

Can't wait to see her smashing rackets again

Just if she minds her shoulder :angel:

NoExit
May 22nd, 2013, 08:36 AM
Well Vera was back on twitter yesterday, but no update this time, just a retweet. At least there's some activity from her though.

pav
May 22nd, 2013, 08:41 PM
Hurry back you little bugger!

NoExit
Jun 2nd, 2013, 10:10 AM
Vera tweeted 4 hours ago and included pics:

Hi my friends! Had a kids day yesterday on Red Square in Moscow! Was great! Always fun playing with kids )))
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLu6ywuCIAAF5Tj.jpg:large

And….keeping this pic away from my physio…)) not yet allowed to have racquet in my hand but will be very soon )))
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLu7694CUAAeJXT.jpg:large
:D

fsfikke
Jun 2nd, 2013, 12:01 PM
Yeah looks awesome :D

Dinara posted this a couple of days ago:
Завтра в на Красной Площади вместе с Верой Звонаревой будем проводить мастер класс! Лучший юный теннисист получит подарок! Всех ждем! До завтра!
Which Google-translates to
Tomorrow at the Red Square with Vera Zvonareva will conduct a master class! The best young tennis player receives a gift! All waiting for you! See you tomorrow!

Phenomareva
Jun 2nd, 2013, 12:50 PM
Naugthy Vera, having a racket in your hand against the physio's advice :oh:. We won't tell :lol:.

Just great to see her like that again :yeah:, looking great as ever.

Daszmarelli
Jun 2nd, 2013, 04:43 PM
None picture with Dinara :sad::eek:

fsfikke
Jun 2nd, 2013, 04:45 PM
Nah I think she got I'll in the last moment. Don't know if she was there.

Pvt. Kovalenko
Jun 24th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Yesterday:

I appreciate everybody's support very much! It is an unbelievable feeling to have fans behind my back! Thank you soooo much!

Will come up with some updates in the beginning of July!!!

July is already there....

Daszmarelli
Jun 24th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Let's start the countdown. 6 days to go until July :)

Phenomareva
Jun 25th, 2013, 07:09 AM
5 more days :unsure:. No, really, we'll see what it is, but I expect she is allowed to start training with the racket again, or something like that.

Pvt. Kovalenko
Jun 27th, 2013, 06:01 PM
From this Morning :)

Fila Tennis ‏@TennisFilaUSA 5 h

Ready to lead the class! @verazvonareva & @SportsClub_LA #SCLA<3Fila #FilaSlam pic.twitter.com/kGRwvDcGVC

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNxCcA5CcAAeC9o.jpg

María de los Ángeles ‏@MAngelesAguirre 1 h

A lucky man and Miss Vera Zvonareva :-) @ovafanboy Geeking out a little pic.twitter.com/nj1YfT2xfc

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNxl2O_CQAEsoD3.jpg

She was on a Workout session of Fila, this morning in NY.. She'll fly tomorrow to Arizona, where she'll meet with her physiotherapist, hoping for a green light to resume training..

After everything we saw in the past couple of weeks, more good news will come. :angel:

Pvt. Kovalenko
Jul 6th, 2013, 11:00 PM

Hi my friends! My rehab is going well and shoulder is getting stronger every day ))) hope to see you soon out there!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOg9TTMCIAAxclz.jpg

Ollie.
Jul 9th, 2013, 09:53 PM
Yay!! :cheer:

Phenomareva
Jun 19th, 2014, 09:17 PM
Long time since there was something in here. She posted something tennis related now:

I have been missing this place! thank you for the WC!

https://twitter.com/verazvonareva/status/479154891668336640/photo/1

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqZM1c6IIAAsw9v.jpg

Really hope this place will mark her comeback!

Losing Streak
Jun 19th, 2014, 09:52 PM
:cheer: Can't wait for her match! :cheer:

Daszmarelli
Jun 20th, 2014, 01:51 AM
Hopeful she'll get an easy first round opponent

Daszmarelli
Jun 21st, 2014, 12:45 AM
Thanks God! Do your job, Bepa

Phenomareva
Jul 30th, 2014, 10:24 PM
She just posted this on Twitter:

I'm sorry @vanopen that I'm missing u in 2014! But I hope to get the chance in the future!

So at least she is still talking about the future :)

Pvt. Kovalenko
Jul 31st, 2014, 12:58 AM

I'm sorry @vanopen that I'm missing u in 2014! But I hope to get the chance in the future!

I'm quite off in here, but following the news, somehow..

We know what is going on with her? She played almost all the WTT and now will be off for more time, "due to injury"..

Those comebacks and absences are confusing me..

NoExit
Jul 31st, 2014, 09:40 PM

Yeah, that's good. :)

toddsw33ney
Aug 6th, 2014, 03:24 PM
where is she playing next?

Phenomareva
Aug 6th, 2014, 07:57 PM
where is she playing next?

Written in the stars, atm no one has a clue. She would play Montreal but withdrew 2 weeks ago because of injury, last thing I heard