PDA

View Full Version : Any LIVESTREAM???

Em_Seeker
Apr 3rd, 2010, 03:36 PM
any livestream before the semis(sat)?

is1531
Apr 4th, 2010, 10:56 PM
any livestream before the semis(sat)?

Are you actually serious for this meaningless tournament,lol.:) Watch the Tennis Channel on Sat and Sun. That is it for the WTA this week.

Kipling
Apr 4th, 2010, 11:07 PM
They won't uncover the cameras until Friday, and then, only to test them out. I don't think it's a "meaningless" tournament though--maybe only if you have no interest in tennis outside of your favorites. It suffers because it falls the week after back to back quasi-slam type tournaments when players are falling like flies with injuries and fatigue due to the taxing physical demands of today's game. Moving it and Charleston a week later would help both immeasurably.

Em_Seeker
Apr 5th, 2010, 01:58 PM
yeah right Aravanecaravan.... this tournament is not meaningless!

poulao
Apr 5th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Live on TennisChannel from Saturday.

Philip
Apr 6th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Live on ES from friday :)

iGOAT
Apr 7th, 2010, 01:29 AM
Are you actually serious for this meaningless tournament,lol.:) Watch the Tennis Channel on Sat and Sun. That is it for the WTA this week.
Please leave this threads :rolleyes:. Three things:
1. There is no such thing as "MORE THAN ENOUGH COVERAGE" which you said of Indian Wells and Miami. The purpose of tennis is entertainment, and every match on any court could be being shown, and that would only be "enough".
2. Just because a player is not famous does not mean they don't have fans, people DO WANT TO WATCH the less-famous players, for example on the small courts of big tournaments, or at smaller tournaments.
3. The tournament is not meaningless. NO tournament is meaningless. A 10K is not meaningless. Lower-ranked players need this tournaments, and many higher-ranked players (for example Wozniacki here, Sharapova in Memphis) need this tournaments too.

So stop spamming and leave. Kthxbye :kiss:.

So if streaming starts Friday (even if it's for test), will the semis and final be streamed anywhere?

Jorn
Apr 7th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Live on ES from friday :)
What ES will show from Friday?

It not yet in the Schedule for ES International or ES Nordic.

Kipling
Apr 7th, 2010, 01:28 PM
ES will have it from Friday?! Really? That's great. I don't see the cameras yet, but maybe they will wait until Thursday to get them out there.

Kipling
Apr 7th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Please leave this threads :rolleyes:. Three things:
1. There is no such thing as "MORE THAN ENOUGH COVERAGE" which you said of Indian Wells and Miami. The purpose of tennis is entertainment, and every match on any court could be being shown, and that would only be "enough".
2. Just because a player is not famous does not mean they don't have fans, people DO WANT TO WATCH the less-famous players, for example on the small courts of big tournaments, or at smaller tournaments.
3. The tournament is not meaningless. NO tournament is meaningless. A 10K is not meaningless. Lower-ranked players need this tournaments, and many higher-ranked players (for example Wozniacki here, Sharapova in Memphis) need this tournaments too.

So stop spamming and leave. Kthxbye :kiss:.

So if streaming starts Friday (even if it's for test), will the semis and final be streamed anywhere?

Amen. Great post. I camped out on court 2 yesterday and saw some great tennis. Just because these women aren't top 10, except for Caro, that doesn't mean they can't play.

TennisFan66
Apr 7th, 2010, 01:47 PM
What ES will show from Friday?

It not yet in the Schedule for ES International or ES Nordic.

Nothing in schedule for British ES.

Philip
Apr 9th, 2010, 02:35 AM
:o my bad, it searched for Charelston instead.

Damn, ES used to show good coverage of Amelia Island. :(

Jorn
Apr 10th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Will there be any Live Streaming today? (From TTC)

patricio
Apr 10th, 2010, 05:06 PM
I dont find any!

Jorn
Apr 10th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Can anybody watch it here?

http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=71651&part=sports

patricio
Apr 10th, 2010, 05:14 PM
no, it says channel is off air

Jorn
Apr 10th, 2010, 05:23 PM
I can find a Live Stream from a 25K in Italy, but not from PVB... I hope it will work later!

-NAJ-
Apr 10th, 2010, 06:54 PM
if you find live stream please put here

Borishynikov
Apr 10th, 2010, 06:58 PM
it's American clay... in the grand scheme of things, it's pretty meaningless as it's a different surface to the real clay they play on in the higher value events in Europe. The first events when the circuit changes surface are always 'meaningless' - look at the depth of entries, only the better-ranked girls who want to play a lot of events are here.

Even cheap challengers and ITF events can set up live streams. It doesn't need commentary, or multiple cameras - just a single camera at one end with an embedded live score. Not exactly rocket science.

Spiritof42
Apr 10th, 2010, 07:08 PM
Tennis fans want to see their favorite players in action. They don't really care whether some people think the tournament is "meaningless" or not.

There's sometimes a stream for The Tennis Channel (which is broadcasting the Ponte Vedra semifinals live) on Veetle.com, but not right now unfortunately. Hopefully, one will appear for the Wozniacki vs. Vesnina match.

edificio
Apr 10th, 2010, 07:29 PM
I could not find a livestream at all, AND I don't get Tennis Channel. They've ruined this tournament. Bah!

krystian
Apr 11th, 2010, 05:41 PM
will there be any stream to today's Caro's final?

Morning Morgan
Apr 11th, 2010, 07:00 PM
argh what's with the coverage this week