PDA

View Full Version : The Ana April Fool's Day Thread--Ja!Ja!You Know You Fell For It

bruce goose
Apr 1st, 2010, 01:54 AM
Don't be ashamed if you fell for this one;any TRUE fan only wants what's best for Ana.She might eventually dispose of the A.A.T. like yesterday's garbage(the sooner the better).For NOW,though...it's April Fool's Day!!!:p:p:p

hellas719
Apr 1st, 2010, 02:46 AM
I was excited for once :(

bruce goose
Apr 1st, 2010, 03:02 AM
I was excited for once :(Sorry,'Hellas':hug:,but I had to pick something good:angel:

Btw,that's an awesome avatar of Baby Ana Cirstea:hearts::hatoff:

gaviotabr
Apr 1st, 2010, 03:05 AM
Good one Bruce! :yeah::lol:

InsideOut.
Apr 1st, 2010, 05:35 AM
:weirdo: You had me :hysteric:

DAMN YOU :(

Marilyn Monheaux
Apr 1st, 2010, 03:59 PM
Am I the only one who like Ana & Adam?:awww:

Cp6uja
Apr 1st, 2010, 04:06 PM
Am I the only one who like Ana & Adam?:awww:
I like
Ana & Adam
Ana & Eve
Ana & snake
Ana & ...
... actually I like anything which include Ana ;)

gloria7
Apr 1st, 2010, 04:13 PM
Hi,guys!
I'm new member.My english sucks,so i`ll try not to post too often.
There has been news about Adam and Kate Hudson in "NY Daily News".

gaviotabr
Apr 1st, 2010, 04:22 PM
Hi,guys!
I'm new member.My english sucks,so i`ll try not to post too often.
There has been news about Adam and Kate Hudson in "NY Daily News".

First of all, welcome!

Yes.. I saw it.. says they have been seeing each other again.

You know.. I don't really doubt it.. but considering today is April's fools, nothing is actually trustworthy. So we shouldn't give it much credit. If these news continue to surface though in the next few weeks, then we can consider it I guess.

Anyway.. Doubt Ana knows anything.. :tape:

Marilyn Monheaux
Apr 1st, 2010, 04:40 PM
First of all, welcome!

You know.. I don't really doubt it.. but considering today is April's fools, nothing is actually trustworthy. So we shouldn't give it much credit. If these news continue to surface though in the next few weeks, then we can consider it I guess.

If even she knew it, she'd probably deny it.:shrug: She's delusional like that.:help:

jelenacg
Apr 1st, 2010, 04:42 PM
First of all, welcome!

I find it very annoying ... it`s not funny or interesting :rolleyes:

That would be interesting if it`s true :p Can`t say i would be sad about that
She would have more time to focus on tennis and just tennis no distractions :bounce:
Her tennis is all i care about ,and i`m so sick of this wagging and boyfriend stories :rolleyes:

@gloria7 welcome :)

gloria7
Apr 1st, 2010, 04:55 PM
Thank you,Izzy!
You know,i`ve watched golf on tv,back in october,when australian commentator said:"She(Ana) is NOW his regular gf,until this time she has been his regular partner."As Ana fan i was mad and i thought-why he needs 10 months to decide are they gonna be a couple or not?I saw that interview with Mr.Rolex on Fox TV,when he won Australian Open in december,and tv host actually asked him about Hudson.It seems to me that Ana and Adam as a couple never existed for the US press and media.

bruce goose
Apr 1st, 2010, 04:56 PM
Am I the only one who like Ana & Adam?:awww:Well,let's simplify,'VM':The guy is a douchebag who preyed on Ana at her most vulnerable moment,and then has continued to re-inforce her negative thinking by filling her ears with philosophical crap.He's done NOTHING constructive to help Ana overcome her slump--probably because he didn't have the balls to risk offending her by suggesting that she needed coaching.For that matter,he probably WANTS her to fail so that she'll quit tennis and become more dependent on him for her self-esteem boosts.

Most likely,he snorts cocaine and may have even encouraged ANA to try it.Obviously,I don't have any pics of him snorting coke,but what percentage of actors/actresses--his close friends--do you think there are who DON'T use recreational narcotic drugs?PLUS he's a surfer,too....The odds that the A.A.T. 'just says no' to drugs are VERY small,IMO.

Izzy's probably right that the Hudson/Scott article is just an April Fool's joke but,quite frankly,my only regret would be the pain it might cause Ana....She'd be better off without that dishonest piece of crap who WAS f--king Hudson back in 2009 even after he'd begun dating Ana....unless you believe his fairy-tale alibis.

'V.M.',the ONLY thing you can say in their favor is that they are PHYSICALLY attractive together.You're at risk of being as delusional as Ana if you think that the A.A.T. has benefited her in ANY way.Her confidence and self-esteem have only plummeted on his watch,and Ana's 'house' will smell much better when she takes out the garbage:rolleyes:

gaviotabr
Apr 1st, 2010, 06:10 PM
Thank you,Izzy!
You know,i`ve watched golf on tv,back in october,when australian commentator said:"She(Ana) is NOW his regular gf,until this time she has been his regular partner."As Ana fan i was mad and i thought-why he needs 10 months to decide are they gonna be a couple or not?I saw that interview with Mr.Rolex on Fox TV,when he won Australian Open in december,and tv host actually asked him about Hudson.It seems to me that Ana and Adam as a couple never existed for the US press and media.

Hey Gloria!

I remember that quote from the commentator.. I saw that as well. I don't want to defend Adam or anything.. but I think that is much more on the commentator. Since neither had said anything about the relationship, I guess at the beginning, when Ana went WAGing in Scotland, they saw her as maybe a partner.. when they saw her in Singapore, months later, they saw that they were actually in a relationship. There goes the comment..

About the US Media.. yeah.. I don't think many know Ana at all.. so they probably have no idea Adam even has a girlfriend. We should keep our eyes open for more news on that though.. let's see what happens.

I just hope Ana doesn't suffer.. or if she does, she uses it to get focused on tennis and get her career back on track.

gaviotabr
Apr 1st, 2010, 06:14 PM
If even she knew it, she'd probably deny it.:shrug: She's delusional like that.:help:

:lol: Sad, but true.. :sobbing:

Marilyn Monheaux
Apr 1st, 2010, 07:03 PM
Well,let's simplify,'VM':The guy is a douchebag who preyed on Ana at her most vulnerable moment,and then has continued to re-inforce her negative thinking by filling her ears with philosophical crap.He's done NOTHING constructive to help Ana overcome her slump--probably because he didn't have the balls to risk offending her by suggesting that she needed coaching.For that matter,he probably WANTS her to fail so that she'll quit tennis and become more dependent on him for her self-esteem boosts.

Most likely,he snorts cocaine and may have even encouraged ANA to try it.Obviously,I don't have any pics of him snorting coke,but what percentage of actors/actresses--his close friends--do you think there are who DON'T use recreational narcotic drugs?PLUS he's a surfer,too....The odds that the A.A.T. 'just says no' to drugs are VERY small,IMO.

Izzy's probably right that the Hudson/Scott article is just an April Fool's joke but,quite frankly,my only regret would be the pain it might cause Ana....She'd be better off without that dishonest piece of crap who WAS f--king Hudson back in 2009 even after he'd begun dating Ana....unless you believe his fairy-tale alibis.

'V.M.',the ONLY thing you can say in their favor is that they are PHYSICALLY attractive together.You're at risk of being as delusional as Ana if you think that the A.A.T. has benefited her in ANY way.Her confidence and self-esteem have only plummeted on his watch,and Ana's 'house' will smell much better when she takes out the garbage:rolleyes:

You can call me Maja.:)

First up, what is "A.A.T."?:confused:

Secondly, boy! You really hate this man, don't you?:lol:
I don't know if he's done drugs, but as a professional athlete he's surely doing drug testing and I haven't heard of any positive tests, yet.:shrug:
As for him being a womanizer. No idea either, but even though Ana seems a little naive at times I'm sure Dragana would rip this guys balls off if any of it were true.:devil:
We don't know the ins and outs of their relationship and it wouldn't be fair to blame him for not being able to help her overcoming her slump. I think there are people who are more important to her live that have a bigger impact than Adam.
Sure, her constant WAGging is not gonna help her the least bit, but maybe, just maybe does his company make her a happier person.

As long as she's not taking the Vaidisova route, I'm cool with their relationship. Well, as long as she cuts down on WAG-duties and improves her tennis!:p

gaviotabr
Apr 1st, 2010, 07:16 PM

I don't know if he's done drugs, but as a professional athlete he's surely doing drug testing and I haven't heard of any positive tests, yet.:shrug:
As for him being a womanizer. No idea either, but even though Ana seems a little naive at times I'm sure Dragana would rip this guys balls off if any of it were true.:devil:
We don't know the ins and outs of their relationship and it wouldn't be fair to blame him for not being able to help her overcoming her slump. I think there are people who are more important to her live that have a bigger impact than Adam.
Sure, her constant WAGging is not gonna help her the least bit, but maybe, just maybe does his company make her a happier person.

As long as she's not taking the Vaidisova route, I'm cool with their relationship. Well, as long as she cuts down on WAG-duties and improves her tennis!:p

You touched a subject I'm actually curious about. During the whole Tiger Woods imbroglio, I read that Golf has not adopted the WADA antidoping tests. I wonder if that is really true.. it said golfers don't do doping tests regularly, at least not WADA regulated ones. Maybe they have their own doping policies.

Marilyn Monheaux
Apr 1st, 2010, 07:34 PM
You touched a subject I'm actually curious about. During the whole Tiger Woods imbroglio, I read that Golf has not adopted the WADA antidoping tests. I wonder if that is really true.. it said golfers don't do doping tests regularly, at least not WADA regulated ones. Maybe they have their own doping policies.

I think I heard something like this as well... not sure, though!:scratch:
Still, I would like to use drug testing in Adam's defence...:p

bruce goose
Apr 1st, 2010, 07:39 PM

As long as she's not taking the Vaidisova route, I'm cool with their relationship. Well, as long as she cuts down on WAG-duties and improves her tennis!:pMaja is a beautiful name:)...let me answer your questions individually:

1.A.A.T. stands for 'Aussie Anal Tumor',an appropriate nickname.
2.I don't really hate Adam,I just LIKE and care about Ana,and I can see what a phony piece of crap he is.Kate Hudson is a slutty American actress who is NOT the kind of woman that a man has a 'platonic' relationship with....If you saw me kissing a prostitute on the lips,would you believe me if I said it was all platonic??Adam's stories are equally ridiculous;he has his managers lie about his previous relationships so that he WON'T seem like a playboy.Honest people don't need p.r. campaigns to prove their decency.
3.Dragana and Pop are largely responsible for Ana's mess in the first place;you can see that they taught her NOTHING about problem-solving...though I'm sure they genuinely love Ana.
4.I admitted not being able to prove that the AAT snorts coke but,again,what percentage of Hollywood actors/actresses or surfers DON'T use narcotics??I'd say easily less than 50% avoid coke and other recreational drugs;to THEM,it's a joke,a privilege of their wealth.The AAT doesn't strike me as Mr.Clean,given his history of dishonesty.
5.Ana didn't look too 'happy' at Fed Cup;if she had a strong relationship in her personal life,then she wouldn't have been so miserable on the tennis court.I'll agree that Ana's coach and manager are more important in shaping her tennis career.However,if the AAT TRULY loved her,then he would want to see Ana succeed at tennis instead of dragging her away from it by using his mind games with her...persuading her to WAG when she needs practice & matchplay for a comeback.He's WELL aware of how naive Ana is,and that's one of the reasons why that pile of monkey crap scoped her out in the first place.That's what predatory,manipulative men DO:eek:

Curtos07
Apr 1st, 2010, 07:58 PM
:lol: I thought you would be interested in this Bruce. Although, I have a hard time finding this credible.

“Kate was casually seeing Alex and Adam at the same time, but she broke off with Adam when she got serious with A-Rod,” says the snitch. “She recently got back in touch with Adam, and they’ve been seeing each other. They always got along really well.”

And there’s our first story — Adam is known to be currently involved with the Serbian tennis star Ana Ivanovic…So Kate may have a problem. And a very fit rival.

http://www.hotmommagossip.com/2010/04/01/kate-hudson-dating-three-guys-after-a-rod-strikeout/

gloria7
Apr 1st, 2010, 08:16 PM
I don`t think she`s gona do wagging anymore.Something is wrong there.Ana was in California for almost a month,and Mr.Right was in LA during that time,playing 3 tournaments in a row.Instead of visiting Ana,he went to Australia for a week "to practice".Last year he bought a house in Florida and,two weeks ago, when Ana was in Miami,he "practised hard with his coach in Palm Beach".Aussie press remain silent about them for 2 months.Scott has dual citizenship and he put his beachfront vacation home on Gold Coast on the market.He said he won`t be playing european tournaments anymore,he wan`t to live and play in US,and,ocasionaly,Asia and Australia.I`m conserned about Ana...if one phone call from Hudson was enough for him to forget about our girl and replace her so quickly...Serena said recently:"I don`t wan`t to find out anything about my bf from tabloids".And i was hoping that Scott won`t dump her before she bounces back.Sorry,guys,but i can`t think about anything else right now.

bruce goose
Apr 1st, 2010, 08:28 PM
:lol: I thought you would be interested in this Bruce. Although, I have a hard time finding this credible.

http://www.hotmommagossip.com/2010/04/01/kate-hudson-dating-three-guys-after-a-rod-strikeout/First of all,comparing Kate Hudson to Ana is like comparing the Mexican ice hockey team to the Canadians'...there's NO competition to those who aren't blind.

I appreciate your heads-up,Curtis,and I share your doubts about the article's credibility.Even if the AAT was caught on tape copulating with another woman,I wouldn't celebrate b/c of the pain that it might cause Ana.Still,Ana has to break ties with everyone who has contributed to her previous negative mindset,and the AAT is DEFINITELY a part of that.There's no hope of a long-term future with such a phony,dishonest person,so the sooner Ana dumps the garbage,the better it'll be for her.I find 'Gloria's post somewhat encouraging...maybe it already IS over:angel:

mure
Apr 1st, 2010, 08:33 PM
^^^about Kate Hudson-Ana comparison.I agree,both of Ana's boyfriends have turned to be completely blind,First Verdasco who dumped her for that brazilian c-movies actress with a unibrow worse than Del Potro's and now Scott who leaves her for "plain Jane" Kate Hudson.Idiots :o

bruce goose
Apr 1st, 2010, 08:43 PM
^^^about Kate Hudson-Ana comparison.I agree,both of Ana's boyfriends have turned to be completely blind,First Verdasco who dumped her for that brazilian c-movies actress with a unibrow worse than Del Potro's and now Scott who leaves her for "plain Jane" Kate Hudson.Idiots :oIf that's true,then maybe he was angry that Ana was trying to come back from her slump instead of WAGging like his personal slave.It's hard to trust a man who flirts with a woman while she currently has a bf...and that's what happened back in December 2008:o

Marilyn Monheaux
Apr 1st, 2010, 09:01 PM
Maja is a beautiful name:)...let me answer your questions individually:

1.A.A.T. stands for 'Aussie Anal Tumor',an appropriate nickname.
2.I don't really hate Adam,I just LIKE and care about Ana,and I can see what a phony piece of crap he is.Kate Hudson is a slutty American actress who is NOT the kind of woman that a man has a 'platonic' relationship with....If you saw me kissing a prostitute on the lips,would you believe me if I said it was all platonic??Adam's stories are equally ridiculous;he has his managers lie about his previous relationships so that he WON'T seem like a playboy.Honest people don't need p.r. campaigns to prove their decency.
3.Dragana and Pop are largely responsible for Ana's mess in the first place;you can see that they taught her NOTHING about problem-solving...though I'm sure they genuinely love Ana.
4.I admitted not being able to prove that the AAT snorts coke but,again,what percentage of Hollywood actors/actresses or surfers DON'T use narcotics??I'd say easily less than 50% avoid coke and other recreational drugs;to THEM,it's a joke,a privilege of their wealth.The AAT doesn't strike me as Mr.Clean,given his history of dishonesty.
5.Ana didn't look too 'happy' at Fed Cup;if she had a strong relationship in her personal life,then she wouldn't have been so miserable on the tennis court.I'll agree that Ana's coach and manager are more important in shaping her tennis career.However,if the AAT TRULY loved her,then he would want to see Ana succeed at tennis instead of dragging her away from it by using his mind games with her...persuading her to WAG when she needs practice & matchplay for a comeback.He's WELL aware of how naive Ana is,and that's one of the reasons why that pile of monkey crap scoped her out in the first place.That's what predatory,manipulative men DO:eek:

I...just...can't...
:rolls:

Marilyn Monheaux
Apr 1st, 2010, 09:03 PM
^^^about Kate Hudson-Ana comparison.I agree,both of Ana's boyfriends have turned to be completely blind,First Verdasco who dumped her for that brazilian c-movies actress with a unibrow worse than Del Potro's and now Scott who leaves her for "plain Jane" Kate Hudson.Idiots :o

Camilla Belle is a GODDESS, you hear me?:o

Kate Hudson sucks famous dick, though!:p

bruce goose
Apr 1st, 2010, 09:39 PM
Camilla Belle is a GODDESS, you hear me?:o

Kate Hudson sucks famous dick, though!:pIf you keep using such saucy language,Maja,you'll need a Latino Muzzle Kiss to quiet down those nasty words;).

I have a German friend named Nina,in Dinara's thread,who celebrates her 24th birthday today.She's a babe:hearts:,but both of us have significant others...and I respect her a lot for her intellect,which is abundant.She's sort of indifferent towards Ana(last time I checked),but she's a BIG Nadal fan,so that's something you two might share.I actually hold my comments on Nadal--SOMEwhat--just to keep mi amiga aleman happy.Who knows?Maybe you could talk her into being an Ana lover;it'd be a good challenge for you:lol:

Marilyn Monheaux
Apr 1st, 2010, 09:44 PM
If you keep using such saucy language,Maja,you'll need a Latino Muzzle Kiss to quiet down those nasty words;).

I have a German friend named Nina,in Dinara's thread,who celebrates her 24th birthday today.She's a babe:hearts:,but both of us have significant others...and I respect her a lot for her intellect,which is abundant.She's sort of indifferent towards Ana(last time I checked),but she's a BIG Nadal fan,so that's something you two might share.I actually hold my comments on Nadal--SOMEwhat--just to keep mi amiga aleman happy.Who knows?Maybe you could talk her into being an Ana lover;it'd be a good challenge for you:lol:

What on earth is a "Latino Muzzle Kiss"?:scared:

I know Nina.:lol: She's a GGG, just like me..) It should be hard making her an Ana fan. Hell! It's hard being an Ana fan right now. Can't blame anyone for not giving a sh!t about this Serbian Slumper!:o

bruce goose
Apr 2nd, 2010, 12:12 AM
What on earth is a "Latino Muzzle Kiss"?:scared:

Don't be scared,Maja;it's a wonderful romantic experience for the talkative woman.Ask Nina,who just lOVES getting them from her bf Hans.For example,whenever our lovely Brasilera Izzy goes on a rant,Contador Zorro brings her tranquility:

Izzy: Unbelievable!!:(Ana's not playing enough tournaments!If she keeps up this sparse scheduling,she'll never learn court manageme---MMMMMPHHH!!!
C.Z.: :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::inlove:
Izzy: (:drool::DThere'll be plenty of time to rant about Ana later):kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::inlove:

Loungy
Apr 2nd, 2010, 09:29 AM
First Verdasco who dumped her for that brazilian c-movies actress with a unibrow worse than Del Potro's
Tangent, but I thought the Ana/Adam rumors (beach pics '09) started before the Verdasco/Belle ones (Miami). At least that's how I remember the order of events. Were they (Verdasco/Belle) seeing each other before? Wow.

Regardless, if there's any truth to Adam dumping her rumors - please pull a Flavia, Ana.

bruce goose
Apr 2nd, 2010, 03:10 PM
Okay,Dexter,we've gone through AFDay in every time zone by now,so you can shut this down whenever you'd like:angel:

gaviotabr
Apr 2nd, 2010, 03:51 PM
Tangent, but I thought the Ana/Adam rumors (beach pics '09) started before the Verdasco/Belle ones (Miami). At least that's how I remember the order of events. Were they (Verdasco/Belle) seeing each other before? Wow.

Regardless, if there's any truth to Adam dumping her rumors - please pull a Flavia, Ana.

Actually.. the Verdasco/Belle rumours started before we even knew Ana had anything with him. They were photographed together at a party during USO 2008. We only saw him with Ana later on during China Open. But I would say, and Verdasco said it clearly, Ana dumped him. She broke up the relationship.. maybe because of Adam already.

As for Adam.. he was seen making out with Kate Hudson few weeks after those beach pics with Ana.. who knows how things really happened? :lol::tape: And if they do break up now I also hope Ana pulls a Flavia. I know Flavia likes Ana very much, so she might teach her a trick or two about getting the relationship anger to kick your game to a new level! :lol:

Curtos07
Apr 2nd, 2010, 04:18 PM
Someone fill me in on what you guys mean by "pulling a Flavia'? :lol:

gaviotabr
Apr 2nd, 2010, 04:22 PM
Someone fill me in on what you guys mean by "pulling a Flavia'? :lol:

Flavia walked into Moya with another woman.. so they broke up because he was cheating on her. She was like 97 in the world at that time.. after that, she kicked her game to a whole other level, and made the top 10. :)

Curtos07
Apr 2nd, 2010, 04:30 PM
Flavia walked into Moya with another woman.. so they broke up because he was cheating on her. She was like 97 in the world at that time.. after that, she kicked her game to a whole other level, and made the top 10. :)

That sounds good to me. :)

soul
Apr 2nd, 2010, 04:48 PM
I hope all these are not true because Ana does not need a new disaster right now

bruce goose
Apr 2nd, 2010, 07:48 PM
That sounds good to me. :)We could hire some hard-core cholos juaritos to serve as 'communication co-ordinators' for Ana's bfs.Most likely,Ana will continue to choose poorly so,in case she gets another non-Spanish speaker,we'll have to find some cholos who speak a smidge of English...or communicate with sign language.Their basic message will be:

'Listen,douchebag.You can run around with lots of women if you want;just break up with Ana first so you'll spare her the heartbreak...cuz if you DON'T,well...let's use your friend as an example of what we're gonna do to YOU!":

Playboy's friend:AAAAAHHH!!(teeth kicked down his throat):help::help::help:
Cholos:....and a little of THIS!
P.F.:OWWWWWW!!!(ribs being smashed)Please God,HELP me!!
Cholos:...and maybe some of THIS!
P.F.:OHHH,NO!!(vertebrae being snapped)Just kill me,please!!Make it stop!!
Cholo Leader:So,just like your friend there who's lying on the floor,writhing in intense pain,you can do whatEVER you want...and we'll be waiting when you decide what to do:devil:.Hasta luego,amigo

A few minutes later(via phone call)::unsure::unsure::unsure:Ummmmm,Ana...I don't think we should see each other anymore......
;)