PDA

View Full Version : What is Going on with Patty's Book???

Chakvenus
Mar 30th, 2010, 10:50 PM
so do any of you fellow Schnyder fans (or anybody for that matter) have any idea what happened to Patty and her husband's book The White Mile?
i was really looking forward to reading it when it came out, but the website hasn't been updated since 2006...
am i missing something or has she just dropped the idea??

LightsOut!
Mar 31st, 2010, 08:09 AM
just wondered about the same thing this morning :lol:
However, I think she shouldn't release it before her retirement!!!

Chakvenus
Mar 31st, 2010, 09:07 PM
just wondered about the same thing this morning :lol:
However, I think she shouldn't release it before her retirement!!!

oh i agree actually. she will undoubtedly be such a loss when she finally does decided to retire, and her book could reveal a lot of insight into her amazing uniqueness!!

Wert.
Mar 11th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Cool..before few weeks we have to paint front page of some book(in art class).I choosed this one..
Looked prett cool
T H E W H I T E M I L E
Patty Schnyder Rainer Hoffman

*JR*
May 5th, 2011, 06:34 PM
According to blick.ch, it will supposedly be coming out this November.

Wert.
May 29th, 2011, 05:59 AM
12.10.2011-Date when the book is coming out

Super Dave
Oct 11th, 2011, 06:22 PM
An update from twitter (tennis.com)

Schnyder's book release delayed Ticker - Tuesday, October 11, 2011
http://www.tennis.com/images/main/dotted_line_spacer_left_column.gif

Former Top 10 player Patty Schnyder and her husband Rainer Hofmann’s book, "The White Mile," may not be published anytime soon, the Swiss newspaper Blick reports. Hofmann has said that the book would launch at the Frankfurt Book Fair this week and that the now retired Schnyder would do a reading, but no one at the fair seemed to know anything about it. Hofmann then said that release had been delayed by a few weeks, but the newspaper was unable to find any publisher that was planning on releasing it.

Wert.
Oct 16th, 2011, 11:43 AM
:scared:

PIAoTvTeY
Nov 3rd, 2011, 12:41 AM
OH:o,this book might either go out of the window or be released at her own expense in the end.Hopefully,it could prove me wrong